drive.on.don't.fast.busy.too.roads一年级连词成句练习

连词成句1、areflagHowmanyonstarstheUS2.firstiPodsoldthewasWhenNextCopyright © Signum International S.à.r.l.Luxembourg,Luzern Branch,2013_百度作业帮
连词成句1、areflagHowmanyonstarstheUS2.firstiPodsoldthewasWhenNextCopyright © Signum International S.à.r.l.Luxembourg,Luzern Branch,2013
1、areflagHowmanyonstarstheUS2.firstiPodsoldthewasWhenNextCopyright © Signum International S.à.r.l.Luxembourg,Luzern Branch,2013
How many stars are on the US flag?When was the first ipod sold?英语连词成句5道题the,is,half,mine,money.ordered,for,he,a,lucy,gift.like,eating,do,you,chocolate?students,busy,a,the,are,picnic,organizing.don't,with,you,why,go,me,shopping?_百度作业帮
英语连词成句5道题the,is,half,mine,money.ordered,for,he,a,lucy,gift.like,eating,do,you,chocolate?students,busy,a,the,are,picnic,organizing.don't,with,you,why,go,me,shopping?
the,is,half,mine,money.ordered,for,he,a,lucy,gift.like,eating,do,you,chocolate?students,busy,a,the,are,picnic,organizing.don't,with,you,why,go,me,shopping?
Half the money is mine.He ordered a gift for Lucy.Do you like eating chocolate?The students are busy organizing a picnic.Why don't you go shopping with me?
The money is half mine.He ordered a gift for lucy.Do you like eating chocolate?The busy students are orgnazing a picnic.Why don't you go shopping with me?
half the money is mine.(有一半的钱是我的)he ordered a gift for lucy (他给lucy买了个礼物)Do you like eating chocolate? (你喜欢吃巧克力吗?)the students are busy organizing a picnic. (学生正忙着组织野炊)why don't yo...连词成句1.she,back,evening,I,will,don't,this,think,come 2.you,the,can,Sunshine Park,way,tell,me,the,to?3.should,work,the,all,their,people,to,the,finish,do,best 4.anything,safety,they,for,do,did,students',the 5.because,worries,we,care,her,pet,good,of,never,the,take_百度作业帮
连词成句1.she,back,evening,I,will,don't,this,think,come 2.you,the,can,Sunshine Park,way,tell,me,the,to?3.should,work,the,all,their,people,to,the,finish,do,best 4.anything,safety,they,for,do,did,students',the 5.because,worries,we,care,her,pet,good,of,never,the,take
1.she,back,evening,I,will,don't,this,think,come 2.you,the,can,Sunshine Park,way,tell,me,the,to?3.should,work,the,all,their,people,to,the,finish,do,best 4.anything,safety,they,for,do,did,students',the 5.because,worries,we,care,her,pet,good,of,never,the,take
1、I don't think she will come back this evening.2、can you tell me the way to the Sunshine Park 3、the people should do all their best to finish the work.4、did they do anything for the students' safety 5、we never worries ,because she take good care of the pet
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 二年级连词成句 的文章

随机推荐