用tim.father.car.the.with.look.is.his.data cleaningg(!.

根据短文内容,选择正确答案。Jenny: Look! Three people are over there. One is in the red car,
and the other two are behind the car. Who is that man? Tim: Which man?Jenny: The man in the red car. Tim: Oh, that is my father. Jenny: Who's the other man? Tim: He is my uncle. Jenny: Is that woman your mother? Tim: No, the woman behind the car is not my mother.
She is my English teacher. My mother is at home. 1. How many people are there in the car? A. One. B. Five. C. Three. D. Six. 2. Who is in the car?A. Tim's father. B. Jenny's father. C. Tim's uncle. D. Tim's teacher. 3. Where is Tim's uncle? A. In the car. B. At home. C. Behind the car. D. At school. 4. How many people are together with Tim's father?
A. FourB. Two C. One D. Three.5. The woman behind the car is ______. A. Tim's mother B. Tim's teacher C. Jenny's teacher D. their teacher
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据短文内容,选择正确答案。Jenny: Look! Three people are over there. One is in the red car,
and the other two are behind the car. Who is that man? Tim: Which man?Jenny: The man in the red car. Tim: Oh, that is my father. Jenny: Who's the other man? Tim: He is my uncle. Jenny: Is that woman your mother? Tim: No, the woman behind the car is not my mother.
She is my English teacher. My mother is at home. 1. How many people are there in the car? A. One. B. Five. C. Three. D. Six. 2. Who is in the car?A. Tim's father. B. Jenny's father. C. Tim's uncle. D. Tim's teacher. 3. Where is Tim's uncle? A. In the car. B. At home. C. Behind the car. D. At school. 4. How many people are together with Tim's father?
A. FourB. Two C. One D. Three.5. The woman behind the car is ______. A. Tim's mother B. Tim's teacher C. Jenny's teacher D. their teacher 根据短文内容,选择正确答案。Jenny: Look! Three people are over there. One is in the red car,
A. FourB. Two C. One D. Three.5. The woman behind the car is ______. A. Tim's mother B. Tim's teacher C. Jenny's teacher D. their teacher 科目:最佳答案1-5 AACBB 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 cleaning 的文章

随机推荐