以班级为题 不少于是什么意思40词加翻译

在我的班级里,仅仅一小部分人不知道努力学习
翻译_百度知道One possible version:
With the development of the Internet, there has come a kind of language called Web Language. Recently, our class has held a discussion on whether it’s good for students to use Web Language in writing compositions or communication.40% of the students are not in favor of the idea of using Web Language, thinking it ridiculous to see or hear words which are not commonly used in our daily life. Worse still, it’s hard for them to make themselves understood. In their opinion, it is against Chinese grammar, and it’s not beneficial to students’ studies.However, the rest of the students are fond of it. They think what they say will sound humorous, which makes the language more lively. Moreover, it is of special help for them to express themselves freely.In my opinion, it is a phenomenon worth thinking about. I don’t think it good to use Web Language. It may be fashionable as some think, but you may also make your idea confusing, leaving other people at a loss.【解析】试题分析:本篇写作题材是对使用网络语言的两种不同观点。这种文章一般层次比较清晰,四段:第一段为总述;第二段反对的观点及依据;第三段赞同的观点及依据;第四段自己观点。要注意的是1.在列举双方依据时要尽量使语言多样化;2.自我观点表达时要有正确的判断,要有辩证的思维。一篇文章需要有正确的句子才能明了清晰的表达作者的意思。考生应明白高考书面表达题既不是汉译英,也不是可任意发挥的作文。它要求的是将所规定的材料内容经整理后展开思维,考查运用所学英语知识准确地表达意思的能力。【亮点说明】本文较好完成了题目规定的任务,要点齐全、层次清楚、行文连贯。用词不落俗套。如用not in favor of而不是多数考生会用的against表示“反对”,用fond of代替for. 在表达自己观点的时候更是直截了当,Worse still, 更糟糕的是,起到连接的作用,I don’t think it good to use Web Language.体现了表达的多样性。but you may also make your idea confusing, leaving other people at a loss.这句话使用了现在分词做状语。考点:考查议论文写作 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2016届江苏省泰州市姜堰区高一下学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
When I was a child, I was shocked at the idea that my sisters could be my best friends. Now, I wouldn’t have it any other way. At the time, the idea of my two sisters being my closest friends seemed strange to me. We fought all the time over toys, food, attention, what to watch on television—you name it, and we quarreled about it at some point. How could my sisters be my best friends? They weren’t the same age as I. We all had our own friends in school.My mother never let the three of us forget that sisters are lifelong friends. Her wish like most parents’ was to give us something that she never had. Growing up as an only child, she longed for (渴望) siblings. When she gave birth to three daughters, the fulfillment (实现) of her dream had only just begun. She had given each of us a gift and she wanted to make sure we did not take that gift for granted. She would frequently tell us how lucky we were. But there were other, more subtle (难以察觉的) ways that she encouraged us to grow closer. She never showed favoritism to one daughter over the other, as not to cause jealousy or bitterness between sisters. She constantly took us places together—skating, shopping and swimming, so that we developed common interests. And when we were teenagers, Mom always punished us equally, giving us yet another bonding (密切相连) experience. We didn’t always get along beautifully and fought just like any other siblings. But somewhere in between Mom’s lectures, the family vacations and the shared memories, we realized that our mother was right. Today I share things with my sisters that I do with no one else. My sister Cindy and I ran the New York City Marathon together, side by side, even holding hands when we crossed the finish line. When my sister Karen got married, I was her maid of honor(伴娘). Cindy and I traveled through Europe together and even shared an apartment for two years. The three of us trust each other with our greatest secrets. It was twenty-three years ago that my mother first asked me who my two best friends were. Today she doesn’t have to. She already knows.1.As a child, the author was shocked at her mother’s idea because ________.A. her sisters seemed strange to herB. her sisters didn’t like to be her friendsC. none of the girls had their own friendsD. they didn’t have much in common2.The underlined word “siblings” in the passage probably means _________.A. sistersB. parentsC. daughtersD. friends3.How did the author’s mother encourage her three daughters to grow closer?A. She punished her daughter differently.B. She showed equal love to her daughters.C. She encouraged her daughters to do sports.D. She often took her daughters to many places.4.The best title of the passage could be ________.A. The Greatest GiftB. Mother’s LoveC. Growing Experiences
D. Unforgettable Memories 
来源:2016届江苏省高一下学期第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
They must have finished the work by the end of last month, ______? A. hadn’t theyB. mustn’t theyC. haven’t theyD. didn’t they 
来源:2016届江苏省高一上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Emergency line operators must always _______calm and make sure that they get all the information they need to send help.A. grow
D. stay 
来源:2016届江苏省高一上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Chinese President visited AIDS patients in Beijing's Ditan Hospital on the World AIDS Day, ________ was on Dec.1,2010, and ______ theme was to give all the AIDS patients medical care. A. whose
B. of which
D. on which, its 
来源:2016届江苏江阴祝塘中学五校联考高一下期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
单词拼写(每小题1分,满分10分)1.US First lady Michelle Obama was in China for an o__________ visit to expand Sino-American relations last month.2.It’s hard to imagine how this peaceful volcano d___________ the whole city. 3.U___________, the hero was drowned after he saved the drowning girl.4.The woman changed her hairstyle, so that no one could r___________ her at first sight.5.I’m afraid it isn’t a c___________ could we fix another day?6.Practice speaking English as often as possible, and _____________(渐渐地) you will find your spoken English improving.7.In the 1950s the Chinese government introduced _____________(简化) Chinese characters.8.______________(如今)South Korean plays are becoming more and more popular.9.On realizing they had got lost, the team ____________(惊慌). They should have stayed calm.10.It couldn’t be the ____________(词汇) that caused you the problem in the exercise because you know a lot of words.  
来源:2016届江苏江阴祝塘中学五校联考高一下期中考试英语卷(解析版)
Doctor Smith has made another wonderful discovery, _______ great importance. A. which I think is of
B. which I think it is of C. which is I think
D. I think which is  
来源:2016届梁山一中高一下学期期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Astronomy is the oldest science known to man. Thousands of years ago man looked at the stars and wondered about the heavens. But man was limited by what he could see with his eyes alone.The Greeks studied astronomy over 2,000 years ago. They could see the size, color, and brightness of a star. They could see its place in the sky. They watched the stars move as the seasons changed. But the Greeks had no tools to help themselves study the heavens.Each new tool added to the field of astronomy helped man reach out into space. They did not know that the planet called Saturn(土星) had rings around it. Their sight was so limited that they could not see all the planets. In the early 1700s, people thought there were only six planets. Nepture(海王星), the last of eight planets to be discovered, was not seen until 1846.Before the spectroscope(分光镜), man did not know what kind of gases was in the sun or other stars. Without the radio telescope, we didn’t know that radio noises came from far out in space.Today, astronomy is a growing science. We had learned more in the last fifty years than in the whole history of astronomy.1.. Thousands of years ago, people observed the stars with the limitation of their _____.A. eyesight
B. landC. wealthD. knowledge2.. When the Greeks watched the stars, they could ____ .A. know what the stars were made of
B. not see their places in the skyC. help themselves study the heavens
D. watch the stars move as the seasons changed3.. Until there were ____, man knew very little about the moon.A. telescopes
B. spectroscopesC. radio telescopes
D. spaceships4.. Which of the following sentences is NOT true?A. Astronomy is the oldest science that humans have known.B. Astronomy is developing fast with the help of technology.C. In the early 1700s, people didn’t know the existence of Neptune.D. Over 2,000 years ago, the Greeks knew the planet Saturn had rings around it.5.. This passage mainly talks about _____.A. tools used in astronomyB. the development of astronomy in the last 50 yearsC. Greeks’ achievements in astronomyD. new tools and the development of astronomy 
来源:2016届广西玉林高中高一上学期第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
He _______that, without any strong evidence, he was sentenced to 10 years in prison by the judge in the trial.A. could not have imaginedB. can not imagineC. could have imaginedD. can have not imagined 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!英语翻译我要去新的班级了 英语老师要求我们写自我介绍 大概60单词左右 最好带翻译 本人英语不是很好
遧濄曧001E2
To introduce myself(介绍我自己)Hello,every one!(大家好)My name is **** . (我叫****)I'm a 15 years old boy. (我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改)I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Rizhao改成自己家乡的城市的名称的拼音)I'm an active ,lovely and clever boy.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩)In the school , my favourite subject is maths . (在学校,我最喜欢数学)Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well .(也许有些人认为这很难学)But I like it.(但我喜欢他)I belive that if you try your best, everything can be done well.(我相信每件事付出努力就会有害结果)I also like sports very much.(我也很喜欢运动)Such as,running,volleyball and so on. (像跑步、排球等等)I'm kind-hearted.(我很热心)If you need help ,please come to me .(如果你需要帮助,就来找我)I hope we can be good friends!(我希望我们能成为好朋友)OK.This is me .A sunny boy.(好了,这就是我,一个阳光男孩)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语习作我的新班级(英语翻译下) 40词
亡灵绮想∞382
什么方面啊
我的新班级
I am a junior 3 student , I'm very happy to join the class to get together with the classmates, I hope we can work hard together in this year .This class like a big family ,we help each other ,we go home together , it makes me very happy . Now I know many classmates,and my new headteacher,looks very kind . Our classroom is big and bright , it's very comfortable .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我的新班级
My New Class
I am a new student of Class 4.
There are 48 people in the class.
When I came into the classroom on the first day, I found it was clean and tidy.
My deskmate said hello and introduced himself to me
after I sat down.
After class, many classmates asked me to make friends with them.
How great class!
My New Class
扫描下载二维码100元抢购200元抵用券
截止时间:日 12:59
2016年11月CATTI笔译三级【备考班】
全网首发!2015年全新录制!名师韩刚全程主讲+翻译批改!
去手机端购买 &
手机专享倒计时
移动客户端下载 : &&<span class="support-device-con"
original-title="">iPhone/iPad/安卓
1.由拥有十余年笔译教学经验的韩刚老师全程主讲;2.每位报班学员均可获得6次韩刚老师亲自批改作业的机会;3.提供配套的翻译作业点评直播课;4.科学的课程设置,助力拿到笔译证书;5.本课程配套赠送精编电子版讲义。课件支持苹果、安卓版移动网校,学习更加随心所欲!
1.六级以上水平,想要考CATTI笔译三级证书的学员;2.未来想考MTI的学员;3.对笔译感兴趣,期望未来从事笔译工作的学员;4.希望提高笔译水平的学员。
1.帮助同学顺利通过CATTI笔译三级考试;2.掌握笔译的基本词汇、基本句式和基本技能;3.掌握翻译的基本原则、十大翻译技巧。
本班课件课平均每节课20~40分钟,直播课平均每节课40分钟。开班当天一次性发布班级全部课件,发布后,同学在班级有效期内可以反复学习。作业点评直播课将通过沪江网校自主研发的高端在线语音学习软件进行,详细的课程安排详见班级通知。
本套课程会在班级资料区提供精编电子讲义,学员可自行下载,上课备好讲义即可,无需自备教材。

我要回帖

更多关于 不少于200字的日记 的文章

随机推荐