我和我的世界野营一家去野营翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:去年暑假期间,我与父母一起到爸爸的朋友李叔叔家去做客。李叔叔住在大连靠近海边的一所带花园的大房子里。李叔叔一家热情友好,我们参观了许多有趣的地方,每天晚饭后到海边散步,游泳,是什么意思?
去年暑假期间,我与父母一起到爸爸的朋友李叔叔家去做客。李叔叔住在大连靠近海边的一所带花园的大房子里。李叔叔一家热情友好,我们参观了许多有趣的地方,每天晚饭后到海边散步,游泳,
问题补充:
Last summer, to the father's friend Uncle Lee home with their parents to be a guest. Uncle Lee lived in Dalian big house near the sea garden brought. Uncle Lee a warm and friendly, we visited many interesting places, a day after dinner to walk along the beach, swimming,
Last year during the summer, my parents and me to a friend, father of his uncle's home to go to Persepolis. Uncle Lee live in Dalian close to the sea in a garden of the House. Uncle Lee a warm and friendly, and we visited many interesting places, every day after supper, take a walk along the beach,
Last year summer vacation period, I arrive the daddy with the parents friend Uncle Li the family to be a guest together.Uncle Li lives in Dalian approaches the seashore to bring in the garden big house.Uncle Li warm friendly, we visited many interesting places, after the daily dinner takes a walk to
Last year during the summer holidays, I together with their parents to Dad's friend Uncle Li home visit. Uncle Li lived close to the sea in Dalian in a big house with a garden. Uncle Li in a warm and friendly, we visited many interesting places, take a walk after supper every day to the beach, swimm
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我几乎找不到任何人和我一起去那家新餐馆,我想它是值得一试的(英文翻译)_百度作业帮
我几乎找不到任何人和我一起去那家新餐馆,我想它是值得一试的(英文翻译)
我几乎找不到任何人和我一起去那家新餐馆,我想它是值得一试的(英文翻译)
I can hardly fing anyone to go to the new restaurant with me,and I think it is worth trying翻译:我和我的家人一起去的那里!用英语怎么说?_百度作业帮
翻译:我和我的家人一起去的那里!用英语怎么说?
翻译:我和我的家人一起去的那里!用英语怎么说?
I went there with my family>``只有我的对!I will go there with my family.不对因为题目中是说“去的”而不是“回去”,所以应该用过去时,所以不对My family wentthere with me.也不对 因为题目中的主语是我----“I”而不是我家人--------“My family"所以不对综上所述 我是对的!11(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
I went to travel with my family.
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界野营mod 的文章