将在……下面的英文这段话翻译成英文。

帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文.我是李华,今天负责接待来我校访问的英国教育代表团.上午由我带着代表团参观学校,中午在餐厅和同学们一起吃午饭,下午由代表团的英国老师John为高二四班上一节英语地理课.明天上午代表团团长Tarlor先生在报告厅作关于英国教育情况的讲座,下午参观桂林山水
I'm Li Hua, today it is my responsibility for the reception of our school's visiting British education delegation. In the morning, I took the delegation to visit our school, at noon, we had luch with the students in the school canteen. In the afternoon, the representive teacher of the British delegation, John had given a geography lesson to our school's senior 2 class 4. Tomorrow morning, head of the British delegation,
Mr. Taylor, will give a lecture about the British education situation in our school's report room, And in the afternoon, I will take them to visit Guilin and enjoy its sceneries.是人手精工翻译,若果满意,请不要忘记采纳哈,谢谢啦!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.2014年大学英语六级翻译新题型预测_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014年大学英语六级翻译新题型预测
上传于||文档简介
&&搞​定​“​中​国​风​”​翻​译​。​带​有​讲​解​的​翻​译​预​测​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢把下面这段话翻译成英文,谢谢收到你的差评我们感到很难过,为了使你的损失降到最低,我们为你退了全款并把书送给了你,希望可以弥补我们的过失,这是一个新店子,rating很少,你的评价对于我们来说很重要,我们保证以后会提供更优质的服务,不让此类事件再次发生,再次真诚的向你道歉不要翻译软件的翻译,谢谢
We feel really sorry to receive your negative feedback.In order to reduce your losses to the minimum,we are giving you a full refund hopefully this would mitigate our negligence.We have limited ratings because this is a new shop,we value your feedback very much.We guarantee that we shall provide better quality service in future,and ensure that this kind of incidents will not be repeated.Once again,we would like to extend our sincere apology to you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我把下面这段话翻译成英语?谢谢了!急....会展业是我国第三产业中公认的朝阳产业,既吸聚人气,又可带动相关产业起飞。因此,得到了政府的大力支持。随着近几年会展业的迅速发展和繁荣,也造成了会展业相关人才的巨大缺口。 人才问题,向来被认为是我国会展业的软肋。中国目前有会展从业人员100多万,但其中的大部分人员基本上是半路出家,其成长过程是典型的“师傅带徒弟”特性,专业素质参差不齐。 2010年在上海举行的世博会必然会给上海会展业的发展带来新的契机和新的压力,与此同时也必将提供更多的职位需求和就业机会。因此,我们需要大量会展专业性强的人才参与到此次盛会中去,向国内外全面展示中华文明的魅力和悠久的历史文化,同时揭示上海这座现代化国际大都市的深厚文化底蕴。
小淘气gzE觊款8
Show industry is a widely recognized sunny industry of the third-services, which not only attracts people but also promotes the rise of related industries. Therefore, It gets strong support from the g...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 app store下面是英文 的文章

随机推荐