写你在公园看到了什么 英语 新目标英语七年级下册

初一英语作文:美丽的公园
【网络综合-初一英语作文:美丽的公园】以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于初一英语作文:美丽的公园的文章,希望大家能够喜欢!更多初中作文资源请搜索与你分享!  In xiamen there is a park. it’s a big and beautiful park. it has two gates. they are the north gate and the west gate. many people park their bikes in front of the gates.  There is a shop at the north gate. when you go into the park through the north gate, you will find a large square on your right and you will see lots of trees and flowers around you. in the west of the park, there is a playground.  Sometimes some children fly kites on it and some people sit on the grass and chat. in the middle of the park, there is a lake. there are many boats on it. there is a hill in the east of the park.  The park is very beautiful. i love it very much. will you come to visit it some day?用英文写一篇描述广州的作文80词左右可以写白云山啊 越秀公园 上下九 等景观用英文写 记住初一水平80词左右_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用英文写一篇描述广州的作文80词左右可以写白云山啊 越秀公园 上下九 等景观用英文写 记住初一水平80词左右
用英文写一篇描述广州的作文80词左右可以写白云山啊 越秀公园 上下九 等景观用英文写 记住初一水平80词左右
GuangzhouGuangzhou also called Yangcheng.Why Guangzhou Yangcheng called,have a funny explanation - Guangzhou people speak of are called the sheep study.Guangzhou is a beautiful city in China,but it’s so noisy and crowded.The population of Guangzhou is about seven million two hundred thousand .Guangzhou is a good place to visit.In Guangzhou there are many beautiful parks,museums,temples,etc.There are many interesting places such as White Cloud Mountain,Yuexiu Park,the long grand amusement park in Guangzhou.So many people like going to visit Guangzhou.An other reason people like to visit Guangzhou is it has convenient traffic.No matter you go somewhere,the public transit is very convenient,there are subways,a bad one of only feeling is that there were too many people while taking the bus.And you can eat many famous and delicious foods in Guangzhou,dimsum is the most delicious food,I think.Guangzhou has a long history of about two thousand one hundred years.I like Guangzhou very much.写公园的情景初一英语作文60字左右_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写公园的情景初一英语作文60字左右
写公园的情景初一英语作文60字左右
The Park Near My HouseThere is a park near my house. It's my favorite place in my city. When the weekends come, the park will be very crowded. Women, men and children all play here. the children li the women like to chat
some of the women like to watch while men prefer to do some exercises. What about me? I like to draw apicture of the park.七年级英语新目标下全册知识点及单元训练_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
七年级英语新目标下全册知识点及单元训练
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &