七年级英语关于h0w的27短文两篇ppt

h0w什么意思
jvIS34NN74
how[英][haʊ][美][haʊ]adv.怎样; 健康状况如何; 到何种地步; 以任何方式; n.方法; 方式; 复数:howsHow can I avoid getting stung?我怎么才能避免上当受骗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
adv.怎样; 健康状况如何; 到何种地步; 以任何方式; n.方法; 方式; 我怎么才能避免上当受骗?How can I avoid getting stung?还有具体问题可以追问。
怎样,怎么
扫描下载二维码唔知点解0915
how about …怎么样,…怎么办How about jack?We can't just leave him here.他怎么办,我们不能把他留在这儿.How about staying at Bart's overnight?在巴特家过夜,你看怎么样?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!英文阅读与翻译 (1) Dear Mary, How are you? I’m very well. I didn’t write earlier because I was very busy. My family just moved to ou…短文两篇 【学习目标】 1、掌握文言常用实词,翻译全文。 2、学习课文 3、学习古人安贫乐道、不慕名利的高尚道德情操。 【学习重点】 1、掌握文言常用实词,翻译全文。 2、学习课文 【学习难点】 1、理解作者在文中所寄寓的思想感情。 2、学习托物言志…《短文两篇·陋室铭·爱莲说》辅导练习 一、基础知识题 1.给下列汉字注音。(3分) 陋( ) 馨( ) 儒( ) 牍( ) 案( ) 苔( ) 2.读拼音写汉字。(3分) 甚fán( ) yū泥( ) zhuó清涟( ) xi?玩( ) 隐yì( )…
英文阅读与翻译 (1) Dear Mary, How are you? I’m very well. I didn’t write earlier because I was very busy. My family just moved to our new home in Atlanta. It is a lovely house. I have a big bedroom and from it I can see our garden. I helped Mon paint my bedroom walls yesterday. We used a pretty yellow color. That’s my favorite color. A boy called Mark lives next door. He is in the same class as me at school. Mark is very good at sports and English. He likes animals just as we do. He says he is going to be a vet(兽医) when he grows up, because he wants to take care of sick animals. I am still thinking about being a writer. I wrote a story last week. Do you want me to send it to you? It is about animals having adventures(冒险). Write back soon. I am really looking forward to hearing all your news. Love, Jenny (2) My name is David. I’m thirteen years old. I like listeningto music and playing the drums. I have a sister. She isn’t interested in playing the violin, but my mother wants her to learn it. So she has to learn it. My mother loves doing sports very much. She often does morning exercises before we get up. And my father likes reading newspapers. My grandpa s seventy years old and he likeslistening to classiccal music in the garden. (3) Hey! I’m Jim. There are four people in my family. They are my parents, my brother and I. My parents are both doctors. They work in different hospitals. Their eating habits are pretty good. They eat fruit and drink milk every day. My elder brother(哥哥) is a policeman. He is very healthy. He runs every morning. I’m a student. I study in Jinshan Middle School. I think I’m kind of unhealthy because I hardly ever exercise. 翻译Name____________________1 英文阅读与翻译 (4) Mary has four cousins. They are Betty, Peter, Bill and Ann. Mary is the oldest of the five. Betty is thirteen years old. She is two years younger than Mary and one year older than Peter. Bill is nine, and Ann, the youngest, is seven. Betty and Peter are good runners, but Peter runs faster. Mary and Ann like to play basketball. Mary plays better than Ann. Bill is the best singer of the five. The five children are all good students, but Betty is the best. She works the hardest. (5) Ann and Carol are good friends. They are in the same class. They go to school together every morning. In some ways, they’re the same. But in some ways they’re different. They’re both fourteen years old. Their favorite color is white. They’re both quiet. But Ann’s favorite subject is math. Carol’s favorite subject is English. Ann’s favorite sport is baseball. She is good at it and often beats Carol. Carol’s favorite sport is basketball. She often plays basketball after school. Do you have any friends like Ann or Carol? (6) Jean and Jenny are both my friends. They look the same because they’re twin sisters. But in some ways, they’re different. Jean is more athletic than Jenny. She always beats Jenny in tennis. Jenny is smarter. She is better at physics and math than Jean. They go to school together every day. They ride their bikes. They both like to go to parties. However, this Sunday morning, they can’t come to my birthday party. Jean has a tennis match. Jenny has to go to her guitar lesson. They say sorry to me. (7) Pedro and Paul are brothers. In some way they are the same. And in some way they are different. They both have blue eyes and yellow hair. But Pdro is taller than Paul. Paul is heavier than Pedro. They both like sports. But Pedro’s favorite sport is baseball, and Paul likes soccer best. Pedro is smarter. He is better at all the subjects than Paul. Paul is more outgoing. He is better at talking with others. Who do you like better, Pedro or Paul? 翻译Name____________________2 英文阅读与翻译 (8) Jim is hungry. He wants to make some chicken sandwiches. He needs a teaspoon of butter, an onion, a tomato, bread, lettuce and some chicken. First, put the butter on two slices of bread. Then cut up the onion and the tomato. Add these to the bread. Next, put some lettuce and the chichen on the bread. Finally, ...oh, he has no relish. He’ll go to the shop to buy some. Put the relish on the chicken, and he’ll hve great chicken sandwiches. (9) Dear Robbie, Thanks for your letter. I an glad that you had a good time with us. I hope you can come again next year. Maybe you can stay longer next time. A week is not really long enough, is it? Now we are back at school for three weeks. I think you are working very hard now because this year you are in Grade Eight. Tom and Ann won’t be in Grade Eight until 2014. They climbed mountains yesterday, but I didn’t go with them, because I had a cold. Best wishes to you. We hope to see you soon. (10) Jim is my friend. He is an actor. He is always busy, but yesterday he had a day off. In the morning, he went to the zoo and watched the animal show. He likes amimals and he has a dog in his house. Then, he went to a restaurant to eat beef noodles for lunch. In the afternoon, Jim went to visit his uncle. He played tennis with his uncle. Jim was good at it, so he beat his uncle. In the evening, Jim went to his friend’s party. He had a great time there. (11) Next year Linda is going back to her hometown. Her hometown is a small town near Sydney. Linda and her parents live in the center of Sydney and her grandparents live in the town. She is going to visit her grandparents. Linda loves the town. It is small but it is very beautiful. There are some trees and flowers in it. There are only five thousand people living in the town. Now Linda is in the store. She is shopping for presents. She wants to buy some presents for her grandmother.3Name____________________翻译 英文阅读与翻译 (12) Linda was born in 1990. He is a great cook in our city. He started to learn to cook when he was ten. He can cook different Chinese food and American food, but hecan’t cook Japanese food. Last month, Larry had two weeks off. He went to Japan to learn to cook Japanese food. There he made two friends who are good at cooking Japanese food. They taught Larry how to make sushui and sashimi in the daytime. At night they talked about different food cultures. Larry had a great time in Japan. (13) Yesterday morning, all the students in my class and our teacher Mr Smith got on the school bus for a trip in Green Park. But it began to rain when we arrived. We had to stay in the bus and wait. At about 12:00, the rain stopped. We had lunch on the bus. I ate a big turkey sandwich. My mother made it for me. After that, we got off the bus to take a walk and take photos. Then, we met a famous basketball player near the lake. He was on vacation there with his family. He was friendly. I got his autograph. I was so happy (14) Dear Jack, How was your last weekend? Let me tell you what my family did last Saturday dnd Sunday. I had fun those two days. I went to the aquarium on Saturday. I watched a dolphin show there. On Sunday, I went to see tigers in the zoo. My father went to the library on Saturday. He read some books about history. The next day, he went fishing. My mother went shopping on Saturday. She bought a lot of food for us. On Sunday, she went to a party. On Sunday evening, we had a big dinner. I felt very happy. See you soon. (15) Li Lei’s home is far from his school. He has to get up early in the morning and run to school. His father wants to borrow some money to buy a bike for him. Li Lei doesn’t agree because he knows his mother is always ill and the family needs much money to buy medicine for his mother. He keeps running every day. Last Friday there was a sports meeting in his school. Li Lei won the boys’ 1,500-meter race. He was very happy. He ran home fast to tell his parents about the good news.4Name____________________翻译 英文阅读与翻译 (16) Charles was born in 1970 in the U.S.A. He began to draw pictures when he was four year old. His first picture was a beautiful house. It took the little boy about one day to finish it. His father thought Charles would be a successful artist in the future. So he asked a teacher to teach Charles to draw. Charles drew better and better. In 1986, he won his first prize in New York. Later, he worked harder and won lots of prizes. Now he is a famous artist and teaches art in a university. (17) Emma’s brother likes playing volleyball very much. He began to play it when he was five years old. He’s going to be a professional volleyball player when he grows up. But how is he going to do that? First, he’s going to join a volleyball club and practice it every day. Next, he’s going to play volleyball for the national voleyball team. He wants to make lots of money and buy a big house for his parents. He also wants to take them to travel all over the world. What a good boy he is! (18) Hello, everyone. My name is Zhang Ping. Now let me tell you sth. about my vacation plans. First, I’m going to a famous place to go sightseeing. I’m staying there for a week. Next, I’m visiting my friends. I’m going to the movies and watching videos with them. Then, I’m going shopping and swimming with my mother. I’m buying some books. Swimming is my favorite sport. I’m good at swimming. My mother likes swimming, too. At last, I’m staying at home to finish my homework. It’ll be a great vacation. (19) Jack is a 13-year-old boy. He is always happy, but today he is sad, because he has a cold. He is resting at home. The doctor said Jack needs to do more exercise and eat more vegetables and fruit. Then he will be healthier. The winter vacation is coming. Jack plans to exercise every day during the vacation. He is going bike riding for thirty minutes every morning and playing basketball three timems a week. He will also eat vegetables twice a day and fruit once a day. He believes he will be healthier after his vacation. 翻译Name____________________5 英文阅读与翻译 (20) Dear Dave, Thanks for your letter. Now let me tell you something about my vacation. October 1st is our National Day. On that day, it was a bit cloudy. My parents and I went to the Great Wall for vacation. We began to go sightseeing along the wall at 8 o’clock in the morning. We saw many foreign visitors there. We had lunch on the Great Wall. We also took some photos. We had a lot of fun there. At 4:00 in the afternoon we began to go back. We were tired, but we were very happy. 翻译Name____________________P (21) Kimiko is a Japanese girl and she was born in Tokyo. She is fitteen years old. Two years ago she moved to China with her parents. Now she lives in Beijing. Kimiko has travelled to several countries. Her favorite country is Britain. She has been to Britain twice. She has found some differences beween the British family and the Japanese family. In Britain, men do jobs like cooking and washing. But in Japan, men never do such jobs. (22) We did a survey of what kind of teachers students like in Jinshan Middle School. The following is what we learned. Most students like friendly teachers. They think it’s very easy to communicate with them. They like to tell the teachers about their problems and take their advice. Some students like funny teachers because their classes are always the most interesting. The survey also shows that all the students like the teachers who have a lot of teaching experience(经验). (23) Dear Lucy, I’m going to visit Shanghai this weekend. I need your help. When you come over to my house on Sunday, could you help me sweep the floor? Could you help me take out the trash? Could you help me fold the clothes? Could you feed my cat? I’ll come back next Monday morning. Then you’ll see a gift from me---a CD player. I think you will love it. Thanks, Uncle Brown6 英文阅读与翻译 (24) I have a good friend called Mary. She is my new classmate. She is an American school girl. She is now in Beijing with her parents. She doesn’t know Chinese, but she is trying to learn and speak it. She often tries to speak Chinese to her Chinese friends. Sometimes they don’t understand her because she can’t speak Chinese well. It is Sunday morning. Mary is going to the zoo to see the pandas, but she doesn’t know how to get there. She asks a Chinese boy. The boy can’t understand her. Then she takes out a pen and some paper. She draws a panda on it, and shows the picture to the boy. The boy smiles and then shows Mary the way to the zoo. (25) Toby is my friend. He had a birthday party yesterday evening. He invited seven of his friends to the party. I was one of them. It rained yesterday. At about 6:10, I left home and walked to Toby’s house. When I arrived, they were singing a birthday song for Toby. I gave Toby a gift. It was a piano CD. I know Toby wants to be a pianist. Then we ate a big birthday cake and drank banana milk shakes. Toby’s mother made the shakes yesterday afternoon. They were really delicious. We also sung, danced, watched videos... We had a good time. (26) Yao Ming, a well-known Chinese basketball player, was born on the 12th of September, 1980 in Shanghai. His parents are basketball players, too. He started to play basketball at the age of nine. He played for five years in the CBA. He won a championship in the CBA. He joined the National Team when he was eighteen. He joined the NBA in 2002. He was the tallest player in the NBA. He was the first Chinese player in NBA All-Star Game. (27) Here is the weather report in our city for the following week. Next Monday, it will be rainy with snow. And it will also be cold and wet. If you plan to go out, don’t forget your raincoat or umbrella. The temperature will be lower on Tuesday. The third day, there will be heavy snow. If you ride your bike, please be careful. It will stop
it will be cloudy and windy. The last three days will be sunny. You can enjoy the sunshine with your friends.7Name____________________翻译 英文阅读与翻译 (28) Dear Jay, Thanks for inviting me to your house last Sunday. I really liked your family. They were friendly to me. Your mother cooked so much delicious food. She was good at cooking. Your father told us interesting stories. He was funny and made me very happy. Your brother played cpmputer games with me. He said he wanted to be a computer programmer in the future. Me, too. Your sister showed me the photos of your family. In one of them, you were skating. I can’t skate. Could you please teach me this winter? I think you’ll be a good teacher. (29) Dear Betty, I hope you’re well. I’m on vacation with my parents in China. We arrived in Beijing by plane last Monday. The weather in Beijing is not so cold as that in New York in winter. Hotels are cheaper than American hotels. Chinese food is the most delicious food in the world. I went for a walk in Tian’an Men Square with my father this evening. My mother didn’t go with us because she was tired. Tororrow we’re going to Sanya. The weather in Sanya is warmer than that in Beijing and New York. It has lovely beaches. Don’t forget to water my flowers and feed my dog. Next Tuesday we’re going to fly home. Love, John (30) This is my friend, John. He is a good student at school. He works hard and his favorite subject is science. He is going to be a pilot when he grows up. John is also a good child at home. He does chores every day. He does the dishes, sweeps the floor and makes his bed. John likes to go to the movies. There are three cinemas in his town. John thinks Happy Town Cinema has the best service. Big Screen is the cheapest, and Blue Sky Cinema has the most comfortable seats. His famorite cinema is Blue Sky Cinema. 翻译Name____________________8
英文阅读与翻译 (1) Dear Mary, How are you? I’m very well. I didn’t write earlier because I was very busy. My family just moved to ou…英文阅读与翻译 (1) Dear Mary, How are you? I’m very well. I didn’t write earlier because I was very busy. My family just moved to ou…英文阅读与翻译 (1) Dear Mary, How are you? I’m very well. I didn’t write earlier because I was very busy. My family just moved to ou…百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网,您的在线图书馆
欢迎转载:
推荐:    小学一年级英语 |
小学一年级英语
一年级英语短文两篇
  I Want to Eat
  Fred is playing with his friends outside.
  Fred is knocking on the door.
  Fred says to his mother,&Mum,I am very hungry and thirsty.&
  Fred's mother tells Fred,&There is some bread and milk,some cake, an apple and
  some cookies, ice-creams in the fridge.Please help yourself!&
  Fred is eating bread and drinking milk.
  Fred is eating a piece of cake and an apple.
  Fred is eating some cookies.
  Fred is crying.
  Fred's mother finds nothing in the fridge.
  Fred's mother says,&Never eat too much at a time!&
  Snow-boy
  It is snowing.
  Mother Rabbit is going to the forest to find some mushrooms.
  The Little Rabbit is playing with the Snow-boy.
  The Little Rabbit and the Snow-boy are singing and dancing.
  They are very happy.
  The house is on fire!
  The Snow-boy is rushing into the house.
  The Little Rabbit stays outside.
  The fire dies out, but the Snow-boy disappears.
  The Little Rabbit is crying.
  Mother Rabbit tells the Little Rabbbit, &The Snow-boy melted and changed into
  water.&They think the Snow-boy is brave.
更多与文本相关内容,请查看 【
------分隔线----------------------------
------分隔线----------------------------
相关阅读:

我要回帖

更多关于 27短文两篇ppt 的文章

随机推荐