太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁天下足球之告别卡恩专题的那首哥是什么_百度知道
天下足球之告别卡恩专题的那首哥是什么
I will fight for what is right To make a better place forever more Through the door I feel our freedom burn With the light of a thousand suns We will stand We will fight And break through these walls With the strength and fire in our soul Only the strong ones Can stand the test of time Caught in between these two worlds Finding our way The sun will rise To pierce the sky When this wonderful world Starts to shine Only the strong ones Can stand the test of time Caught in between these two worlds Finding our way The sun will rise To pierce the sky When this wonderful world Starts to shine When this wonderful world Starts to shine , I can ride the winds of change(自我主宰,是希望) That one day we&#39Time Is Changing - Chiyo Yano I&#39. ,我会乘上风) To heal a broken time, far from home I gave it all up To make a change Sure and strong. ;s a dream It&#39, racing time(我要抓住机会;ll be free(总有一天我们会得到自由) Give me strength to open up the door(给我力量来打开胜利之门) Only the strong ones(只有强者) Can stand the test of time(才能经受住时光的考验) Caught in between these two worlds(在两个世界之间) Finding our way(找到成功之路) The sun will rise(太阳会升起) To pierce the sky(穿破天空的云层) When this wonderful world Starts to shine(这个美丽的世界将会散发光芒) This timeless journey. ,破碎的世界) In the dark(在黑暗之中) A candle is the sun(一支蜡烛就是太阳) To light our way back home(照亮了我们回家的路) It&#39. ,时光飞逝) Re-writing the book For all to see(重新改写历史展现辉煌) On my own. ;s a hope(是梦想, a broken world(去拯救破碎的时间;ll take my chances
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1.10佳进球背景音乐
2.Attraction (小泽正澄, 10佳进球背景音乐原版)
3.天下足球十大扑救背景音乐
4.罗纳尔迪尼奥精彩集锦的背景音乐
5.Right Here Right Now (Fatboy slim) - 五佳进球背景配乐
6.Short Trip Home - 天下足球世界杯专题之“橙色记忆-荷兰”背景音乐
7.Kowloon,Hong Kong (潘迪华) - 天下足球“花絮”里面用的背景歌曲
8.Papa Loves Mambo (Perry Como) - 片尾曲
9.Moment of Glory (Scorpions) - 2002世界杯,在英格兰和阿根廷比赛/巴西夺冠后播放的歌曲