急求青春痘的治疗方法英语作文!

急求一篇英语作文!!!
急求一篇英语作文!!!
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急求一篇英语作文!(中译英)(开头已经写出来了)Dear Tom,How time flies!Summer holiday is coming.I 希望你能来中国旅游.中国是世界大国之一.中国有13亿多人,人民勤劳友好.中国有许多大江、高山,比如长江泰山.还有万里长城.第29届奥运会曾经在中国举行.快来旅游吧!Wang hua
Dear Tom,How time flies!Summer holiday is coming.I hope you can travel to China.China is one of the largest countries in the world with a population of 1.3 billion.Chinese people are friendly and hard-working.There are many long rivers and high mountains,such as Mount Tai in China.And China has the Great World that is well known in the world.The 29th Olympics was held in China in 2008.Please visit China and enjoy yourself.yours***
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
How time flies! Summer holiday is coming. I hoped that you can come the Chinese traveling. China is one of world powers. China has more than 1,300,000,000 people industriously, the pe...
Dear Tom,How time flies!Summer holiday is coming.I hope you can travel to China.China is one of the largest countries in the world with a population of 1.3 billion.Chinese people are friendly and...
I hope you can come to china to travel.you know that china is the largest countrise in the world. and there are 1.3 billion people live in the china ,the people of china is hardwork and friendly.china...
Watching television has become an important aspect of life. We watch TV to understand the major events at home and abroad, we pass through in his spare time watching television, watching television is...
扫描下载二维码急求一篇200字英语作文
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友florayuyu遇到了一个关于写作的疑惑,并悬赏30沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
以“Mercy Killing为题目写一篇文章,200字左右,谢谢您的帮助~!不胜感激!
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
不要叫网友帮你做功课,请自己好好努力吧。
另:没有网友会为了区区虚拟的沪元,捂住良心外加花上时间精力帮你做这种麻烦的事。
—— hentaiqueen
相关其他知识点

我要回帖

更多关于 急求一般纳税人公司 的文章

随机推荐