翻译&quot什么意思;although my children are living in the same

翻译文章living wifh differencesLiving in a foreign country is fun, but it isn’t always easy. There are many differences between cultures and although some of these differences are unimportant, they can cause a lot of embarrassment. I spoke to a few foreign friends about how_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
翻译文章living wifh differencesLiving in a foreign country is fun, but it isn’t always easy. There are many differences between cultures and although some of these differences are unimportant, they can cause a lot of embarrassment. I spoke to a few foreign friends about how
Living in a foreign country is fun, but it isn’t always easy. There are many differences between cultures and although some of these differences are unimportant, they can cause a lot of embarrassment. I spoke to a few foreign friends about how they experienced culture shock in China.Aubin arrived two months ago from Europe to take part in a language programme in Shanghai. Before he left, he was actually taught the differences between European and Chinese cultures, including everything from table manners to classroom behavior. However, some things have still taken him by surprise. For example, he couldn’t understand why waiters did not want to accept the tips he gave them after meals in restaurants. I had to explain to him that people don’t usually tip in China and that this comes from the Confucian idea that one must avoid accepting any undue(不适当的) income.Another friend, Julia, came to Guangzhou from London to teach at a language school. After a month, she told me that she was really let down by her students. I asked her why and she told me that they were so quiet that she was the only person talking in class and it felt like the children were punishing her by making her talk to the walls! I explained to her that the children were simply respectful, but she said that it would be more respectful if they answered her questions.And it is not only the West and the East that have cultural differences. Even Korea and China, two countries that are very close to each other, have differences too. “I thought Chinese and Korean people were similar in some ways,” said my friend Ji-Hyun in perfect Chinese, “but I was wrong. In ancient times the Chinese used to take their shoes off before entering a house. They don’t do that anymore, but Korean people still do! I keep getting that wrong even though I’ve been here for five years!”Luckily, whether we take our shoes off or not, or leave unnecessary tips, the world still runs perfectly. In my opinion, cultural differences should simply be seen as a way of making life interesting. Imagine how boring it would be if we all did everything in exactly the same way! Learning to understand and respect differences is, after all, what life is all about.
Living in a foreign country is fun, but it isn’t always easy. There are many differences between cultures and although some of these differences are unimportant, they can cause a lot of embarrassment....
住在外国是有趣的,但不总是容易的。那里有很多文化差异,虽然其中一些不重要,但是它们可能会造成很多尴尬。我围绕他们如何经历中国的文化冲击和几个外国朋友谈论。Aubin两个月前从欧洲到达去参加一个上海的语言节目。他离开之前,事实上他被教了欧洲和中国的文化的差异,包括从餐桌礼仪到课堂行为的一切事情。然而,一些事情仍然令他大吃一惊。举个例子,他不明白为什么服务员想接受他已经给他们的小费,在饭店吃...英语翻译Help.Let us out.We don't like living in such a little place.We want to swim in rivers or lakes freely.ALthough it is more dangerous outside,we still would like to be out with our feiends and fanily.piease help us.What are you doing?I'm writing to my sister.Why are you_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译Help.Let us out.We don't like living in such a little place.We want to swim in rivers or lakes freely.ALthough it is more dangerous outside,we still would like to be out with our feiends and fanily.piease help us.What are you doing?I'm writing to my sister.Why are you
Help.Let us out.We don't like living in such a little place.We want to swim in rivers or lakes freely.ALthough it is more dangerous outside,we still would like to be out with our feiends and fanily.piease help us.What are you doing?I'm writing to my sister.Why are you writing so slowly?Bscause she can't read very much.which is farther away,australia or the moon?australia.why do you say that?we can seethe moon ,but we can't see australia.tom,i had a wonderful dream las night.l got 100 in english.do you know what it means?yes,i think i know,it means that you studies very hard in you dream.
Help.Let我们.我们不喜欢居住在这样一个小的地方.我们在河或湖想要自由地游泳.虽然它是更加危险的外部,我们更希望是与我们的feiends和fanily.piease帮助我们.您做着什么?我给我的姐妹书写.为什么是您那么慢慢地写?她不可能非常读的Bscause.月亮是哪些更远去,澳洲或者?澳洲.为什么您说那?我们可以起泡沫月亮,但我们不能看澳洲.汤姆,我有night.l得到100在english.do您知道的美妙的梦想las什么它意味?是,我认为我知道,它意味着您在您非常艰苦学习梦想.
将要做演讲的那个人在雨林住了一年了。
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译My home is on the first floor.There are two bedrooms,a kitchen and a living room.I’m a child.I have a nice bedroom.In my bedroom,there is bedroom,a closet,an air- conditioner and so on.My closet is green.My bed is blue.I love my bedroom very much._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译My home is on the first floor.There are two bedrooms,a kitchen and a living room.I’m a child.I have a nice bedroom.In my bedroom,there is bedroom,a closet,an air- conditioner and so on.My closet is green.My bed is blue.I love my bedroom very much.
My home is on the first floor.There are two bedrooms,a kitchen and a living room.I’m a child.I have a nice bedroom.In my bedroom,there is bedroom,a closet,an air- conditioner and so on.My closet is green.My bed is blue.I love my bedroom very much.
我家是一楼.有两个卧室,一个厨房和客厅.我是一个孩子.我有一个好卧室.在我的卧室,有卧室,壁橱,冷气机等.我的衣橱是绿色.我的床是蓝色的.我爱我的卧室非常.
我的家在一楼.这儿有2个卧室一个厨房和一个客厅。我是一个孩子,我有一个漂亮的卧室。在我的卧室里,这儿有张床,一个衣橱,一个空调等等......我的衣橱是绿色的我的床是蓝色的。我非常喜欢我的卧室给点分O(∩_∩)O谢谢
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 粮仓 quot 硕鼠 quot 的文章

随机推荐