iplay the piano everyonepiano音源 day 用now代替everyonepiano音源 day改写句子

英语高手请进!把下列句子改成被动句:1.I saw Tom playing football just now.2.We saw them play football for two hours3.I often see the girl play the piano.4.The wind may blow you off your bike._百度作业帮
英语高手请进!把下列句子改成被动句:1.I saw Tom playing football just now.2.We saw them play football for two hours3.I often see the girl play the piano.4.The wind may blow you off your bike.
英语高手请进!把下列句子改成被动句:1.I saw Tom playing football just now.2.We saw them play football for two hours3.I often see the girl play the piano.4.The wind may blow you off your bike.
Tom was seen playing football just now.They were seen to play football for two hours.(被动要还原to,因为是整个过程)the girl is often seen to play the piano (同上)you may be blown off your bike by the wind
留个脚印先iplay the piano every day 用now代替every day改写句子_百度知道
iplay the piano every day 用now代替every day改写句子
我有更好的答案
I am playing the piano now
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁准确率要达到100%write the negative(将下列句子改为否定句)1.I play the piano very well.2.Jane plays the piano very well.3.They hnow my phone number.4.We work vely hard.5.He has a bath every doy.6.You do the same thing every doy._百度作业帮
准确率要达到100%write the negative(将下列句子改为否定句)1.I play the piano very well.2.Jane plays the piano very well.3.They hnow my phone number.4.We work vely hard.5.He has a bath every doy.6.You do the same thing every doy.
准确率要达到100%write the negative(将下列句子改为否定句)1.I play the piano very well.2.Jane plays the piano very well.3.They hnow my phone number.4.We work vely hard.5.He has a bath every doy.6.You do the same thing every doy.
1.I (don't) play the piano very well.2.Jane (doesn't play) the piano very well.3.They (don't know) my phone number.4.We (doesn't) work very hard.(原句有误?!) 5.He (doesn't have) a bath every day.6.You (don't) do the same thing every day.
1. I (don't) play the piano very well. 2. Jane (doesn't play) the piano very well. 3. They (don't know) my phone number. 4. We (don't) work very hard. 5. He (doesn't have) a bath every day. 6. You (don't) do the same thing every day.I play the piano every day.的的中文_百度作业帮
I play the piano every day.的的中文
I play the piano every day.的的中文
我每天都弹钢琴
我每天都谈钢琴i watch tv every day.(用now代替every day改写句子_百度作业帮
i watch tv every day.(用now代替every day改写句子
i watch tv every day.(用now代替every day改写句子
i am watching TV now

我要回帖

更多关于 every one piano 的文章

随机推荐