pool-sided 的deadpool中文字幕下载意思

one-sided是什么意思_one-sided在线翻译_one-sided什么意思_one-sided的意思_one-sided的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
one-sided是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
one-sided是什么意思 one-sided在线翻译 one-sided什么意思 one-sided的意思 one-sided的翻译 one-sided的解释 one-sided的发音 one-sided的同义词
one-sided英 [?w?n'saidid] 美 ['w?n'sa?d?d] one-sided 基本解释one-sided的意思adj.单方面的,一边的; 片面的,不公道的; 倾向一边的; [法]片面的one-sided 相关例句adj.1. 1. Her views on the matter were one-sided.&&&&她对这件事的看法是片面的。2. As the visiting team was much better, the game was one-sided.&&&&因为客队强得多,这场比赛成为一边倒。3. Their boss made a one-sided judgement.&&&&他们的上司作出了不公的判断。one-sided 网络解释1. 单面的:one shot operation 单步操作 | one sided 单面的 | one step operation 单步操作2. 911查询·英语单词2. 单侧的:one sample method 单样本法 | one sided 单侧的 | one sided continuity 单侧连续性3. 一面的:one-sided love 单相思 | one-sided 一面的 | one-step 一步one-sided 双语例句1. I think it is a one-sided view.&&&&我认为这样的观点是片面的。2. This is what I understood to Japan, although very one-sided, but I think so&&&&这就是我对日本的理解,虽然很片面,但我是这么认为。3. Once I thought, 'Why should I be one-sided?&&&&师父说:我曾经想过,`我为什么会只看见问题的一面呢?4. 4. Once, I found I was in a `one-sided friendship` after a conversation with a friend.&&&&有一次我从和一位朋友的误会及澄清后,才发觉到我是`一厢情愿` 。5. He heard the This is followed by a word, so I am not surprised, because he's just as emotional in front of me said, is a very one-sided understanding, I have to tell you that I have a friend request, I do not Like married comrades, perhaps because they meet the requirements of their parents after marriage, but his wife does?&&&&听到他的后面这一句话,我就不那么奇怪了,因为他对同志的情感就像我前面说的,是很片面的理解,在这里我要告诉大家我对朋友的要求,本人很不喜欢已婚的同志,也许是因为他们在满足了他们父母的要求后结婚了,可是他的妻子呢?6. 6. In the case of the corrugrted production, whether they be one-sided or two-sided machine exist sizing problem.&&&&就瓦楞纸板生产而言,不论是单面机还是双面机多存在施胶量问题。7. First of all, one wonders who the writer is of such a one-sided argument.&&&&首先,我们疑惑的是,持如此片面论点的一位作者竟是何许人也!8. Sandals does not think so, love is like making palm, a palm is the film does not ring, the one-sided love is it a slap in the face.&&&&人字拖可不这样想,爱情就像是拍手掌,一个巴掌是拍不响的,单相思就是那一个巴掌。9. It is a popular but one-sided notion that only doctors can determine your health.&&&&只有医生才能决定你的健康是一个流行片面的医疗观念。10. The design purpose of this one-sided driven wheelchair with a transmission hub is an effort-saving and easily driven wheelchair. It can not only meet the needs of such patients but also enable them to have a comfortable and independent life.&&&&故具内变速器之单侧驱动轮椅的设计,在於满足偏瘫患者的需求,以提供驱动省力、操控简易的行动辅具,并改善其生活的舒适性和自主性。11. On the other hand, one-sided rigid requirements of developers regardless of the cost, but also unreasonable.&&&&&&另一方面,片面硬性要求开发商无论成本,而且也不合理。12. one-sided的意思12. They neglected the factors of kinship and religion in the relations among different nationalities and took a one-sided approach by overstressi...&&&&&&两种倾向还将在独联体内以新的形式继续发展。独联体目前还处于动荡和变化之中,前景一时难以预计。13. 13. According to media reports, WFB internationally renowned company in 2007 air conditioning consumer intention survey shows that consumers buy air-conditioning refrigeration is no longer one-sided emphasis on function, but the system is beginning to take warm function.&&&&&&据媒体报道,继WFB 2007年国际知名的空调消费意向调查公司显示,消费者在购买空调制冷不再片面强调功能,但系统已开始采取保温功能。14. Such a one-sided emphasis on astronomic and scientific knowledge will easily bring bias and fallacy to students, who are left to believe that the solar system is all about the sun as they overlook the knowledge and wisdom derived from the sun in the daily life and culture. As a result, the narrow-minded perception of the sun will happen very easily, and the lack of training in interdisciplinary thinking will throttle many creative discoveries and developments.&&&&&&只强调天文科学单面向知识的传递,除了易使学习者产生偏颇的知识谬误,以为宇宙中的太阳系代表了太阳所有的知识,忽略日常生活中与太阳有关人文面的知识与智慧,如此不但容易发生「以管窥天」的狭隘认知,其缺乏科际整合性的思考训练,亦将扼杀许多创意的发现与发展。15. The party understands very well how important it is to present a one-sided version of its own history.&&&&&&党也很明白是很重要,提交一份自己的片面历史版本。16. 16. Second, drawing up common reasonable approach to the prompt news reporting without any one-sided version of events or ambiguous wordings.&&&&&&其次,要形成统一的、谨慎的新闻报道口径,摒弃一边倒的解读和模棱两可的措词。17. one-sided的解释17. The special fluorine dragon glass fiber sticks the adhesive tape, uses special fluorine dragon glass fiber Kieb, after one-sided processing, on the viscose makes the characteristic: The strength ratio pure special fluorine dragon adhesive tape is good, anti-sticks, the heat resistance, sticks the adhesive tape anti-corrosive the application scope: The PTFE special fluorine dragon adhesive tape surface is smooth, has the good anti-coherency, bears chemistry corrosion and thermostable as well as the outstanding insulating ability, widely applies in the packing, the heat models, compound, seal heat bonding, professions and so on electronic electricity.&&&&&&PTFE玻璃纤维粘胶带,是采用特氟龙玻璃纤维基布,经单面处理,上粘胶制成;特点:强度比纯特氟龙胶带好,抗粘,耐温,耐腐蚀粘胶带的应用范围:PTFE特氟龙胶带表面光滑,有着良好的抗粘性,耐化学腐蚀和耐高温性以及优秀的绝缘性能,广泛应用于包装,热塑,复合,封口热合,电子电气等行业。18. It is one-sided to either affirm totally or negate completely the veto power.&&&&&&对否决权采取全盘否定或全盘肯定的态度都是片面的。19. It is not possible to have a one-sided relationship.&&&&&&单方面的关系是不可能的。20. Friendship is no one-sided affair. There can be no friendship without reciprocity.&&&&&&友誼截然不是單方的﹐沒有禮尚往來﹐就沒有友誼。one-sided 词典解释1. 不均衡的;一边倒的;悬殊的&&&&If you say that an activity or relationship is one-sided, you think that one of the people or groups involved does much more than the other or is much stronger than the other.&&&&e.g. The negotiating was completely one-sided...&&&&&&&&&&&谈判完全呈一边倒之势。&&&&e.g. Muster needed just 72 minutes to win the one-sided match, 6-2, 6-3.&&&&&&&&&&&穆斯特尔仅用72分钟便以6比2、6比3拿下了这场实力悬殊的比赛。2. 片面的;偏颇的;不公正的&&&&If you describe someone as one-sided, you are critical of what they say or do because you think it shows that they have considered only one side of an issue or event.one-sided的意思&&&&e.g. The organisation still believes the government is being one sided...&&&&&&&&&&&该组织仍然认为政府有失公允。&&&&e.g. There has been a very one-sided account of her problems with Ted.&&&&&&&&&&&关于她与特德的问题,有一则非常片面的报道。one-sided 英英释义adj1. involving only one part or side&&&&e.g. unilateral paralysis&&&&&&&&&&&a unilateral decision&&&&Synonym: 2. favoring one person or side over another&&&&e.g. a biased account of the trial&&&&&&&&&&&a decision that was partial to the defendant&&&&Synonym: 3. not reversible or capable of having either side out&&&&Synonym: one-sided是什么意思,one-sided在线翻译,one-sided什么意思,one-sided的意思,one-sided的翻译,one-sided的解释,one-sided的发音,one-sided的同义词,one-sided的反义词,one-sided的例句,one-sided的相关词组,one-sided意思是什么,one-sided怎么翻译,单词one-sided是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
one-sidedMuster needed just 72 minutes to win the one-sided match, 6-2, 6-3.
Muster needed just 72 minutes to win the one-sided match, 6-2, 6-3.
穆斯特尔仅用72分钟便以6比2、6比3拿下了这场实力悬殊的比赛。
ADJ-GRADED
片面的;偏颇的;不公正的
If you describe someone as one-sided, you are critical of what they say or do because you think it shows that they have considered only one side of an issue or event.
one-sidedThe organisation still believes the government is being one sided...
The organisation still believes the government is being one sided...
该组织仍然认为政府有失公允。
one-sidedThere has been a very one-sided account of her problems with Ted.
There has been a very one-sided account of her problems with Ted.
关于她与特德的问题,有一则非常片面的报道。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
繁体笔画造字法
首部五笔结构
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦! i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒! i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符! i请填写生词本名称!MS 原句:construction of front and side boundary wall including footings,brickwall,plastering (painting and MS fencing by others)
可能是金属网状栅栏,全句的意思;前面和侧面墙的建筑包括;夯地基,砌砖墙,抹灰将(涂油漆和安装金属栅栏的活由其他人干)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
前的建造和方面边界用围墙围住包含立脚点,brickwall,抹灰泥((绘画和女士击剑在附近其他的)
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 virtual pool 3中文版 的文章

随机推荐