&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作文。 今天是周日,正在下雪,你们一家不得不待在家里。你和你的家人正在做什么?请写出你平时所观察到的情况。 ...英语作文
&&&&&&&&&&
作文。 今天是周日,正在下雪,你们一家不得不待在家里。你和你的家人正在做什么?请写出你平时所观察到的情况。 ...英语作文
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
&&&&&& 今天是周日,正在下雪,你们一家不得不待在家里。你和你的家人正在做什么?请写出你平时所观察到的情况。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
参考答案:
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)英语作文 假设你是李明,今天是圣诞节,你和你的家人正怎样准备圣诞节呢?
maomao000B8
My christmas holidayChristmas Day,the 25th of December,is the biggest festival celebrated in the Christian countries of the world.Although everyone enjoys Christmas Day,it is particularly enjoyed...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文:假如今天是周日,现在是上午十一点钟,外面正下着雨。你和你的家人正在做什么呢?60词左右_百度知道
英语作文:假如今天是周日,现在是上午十一点钟,外面正下着雨。你和你的家人正在做什么呢?60词左右
我有更好的答案
while my mother is knitting a sweaclock in the morning. My grandma is in a rocking chair. The rhythm of rain makes her doze. My family can go nowhere else but stay at home because it&#39. It&#39. I am doing my homework at my desk. My father is lying on the sofa watching TV;s now eleven o's raining heavilyToday is Sunday
Today is sunday.It's raining cats and dogs outside in the open air now.And a strong wind occurred at the same time.Our family members have to stay at home.We cannot go anywhere.Father is watching his favourite football match on TV.Mother is busy making meals.My sister is wrting her homework carefully and so am I.I hope it can be fine in no time so that I play outside.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语作文根据英文提示写一篇语法正确、意思连贯、符合逻辑的短文。不少于50字
去年寒假王涛和他的家人一起去了云南,王涛发现南方的天气......比起北京,广州更有意思,而你认为......
last year , his family , go to the south , last winter holidays , found , the weather in the south , interesting , than , think
赤果果丶8560
take是带走,bring是带来。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码假如你是小雨,现在正和家人在北京度假.好友玲玲发来邮件,询问你的度假情况.请_百度知道
假如你是小雨,现在正和家人在北京度假.好友玲玲发来邮件,询问你的度假情况.请
such as the Palace Museum., I really enjoy this place , I also tasted different kinds of food
in Beijing,I am very glad to share the situation about my visit to Beijing.I really look forward to visiting more famous places in Beijing..At the same time., the Great Wall,
I have spent a pleasant vocation with my family in Bve visited lots of historical places,
we&#39..yours sincerelyXiaoYu我记得以前在精锐补习的时候老师教过我Dear LingLing
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
玲玲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 电锯甜心 小雨 的文章

随机推荐