你对手机功能抢红包的作文和发红包的观点,写英语作文

2015南京中考模拟英语作文 有关抢红包游戏活动的调查_英语学习_英语试题_高中英语作文-爱英语吧
当前位置: >
> 2015南京中考模拟英语作文 有关抢红包游戏活动的调查
2015南京中考模拟英语作文 有关抢红包游戏活动的调查
今年春节晚会上,很多人加入了抢红包游戏活动,但也有人表示担忧。假如你叫李华,你班最近开展了一个有关抢红包游戏活动的调查。请你用英文给学校校刊《英语园地》写一封信,介绍此次调查的结果并谈谈你的观点。注意:1.文中不得出现你的真实姓名和学校名称;2.语言通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范;3.词数:80左右,信件的开头与结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇:抢红包grabbing red packets Dear Editor, I am writing to tell you about the survey on the activity of “Grabbing red packets” in our class.
▲ Yours sincerely,Li HuaOne possible version:Dear Editor, I am writing to tell you about the survey on the activity of “Grabbing red packets” in our class. About 70% of the students took part in the game in my class. About 75% of them think it can bring them more fun and they can make more friends. However, about 25% of them are worried about the activity. They say some people spend too much time grapping red packets. Moreover, they don’t have enough communication with their family members. As a result, they may feel a little lonely. I think this game is really exciting, but we should spend more time communicating with our family members.Yours sincerely,Li Hua附:书面表达评分标准1.评分时先根据短文内容和语言表达,初步确定其所属档次,然后根据该档次的要求衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。2.本大题满分为15分,不设小数点以下分值。按五个档次给分。一档 13-15分 包含所有要点,应用了较丰富的语言结构和词汇,用词准确、语法正确、句子通顺、行文连贯、表达清楚,具有较强的语言运用能力。二档 10-12分 基本包含所有要点,应用了较丰富的语言结构和词汇,句子较通顺,表达较清楚,但有少量错误(句子结构或动词时态错误1―2处)。三档 7-9分 内容包含了多数要点,语言表达过于简单,句子不够通顺,有部分语言错误,基本上不影响总体理解(句子结构或动词时态错误3―4处)。四档 4-6分 只包含了少数要点,语言不规范,句子无条理,行文不连贯,语言错误严重,影响理解。五档 0-3分 只抄写表格中所给的信息,无可读的句子。关于qq上的发红包和抢红包写一篇英语作文_百度知道
关于qq上的发红包和抢红包写一篇英语作文
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
A red packet is simply a red envelope with gift money in it,which
symbolizes luck and wealth. Red packets are symbolically handed out to
younger generations by their parents,grandparents,relatives,close
neighbors and friends,and usually the immediate family gives Hongbao to
the children on New Year's Eve. Money given in this way may not be
refused and the pretty envelopes make the present seem more amiability
and sincere.
The money is also called Ya Sui Qian,meaning
&suppressing age money&,which is supposed to stop children from getting
older. This comes from the belief that everyone becomes one year older
on New Year's Da...
&Red envelope& fever has swept the country since Jan 26 when WeChat, China's popular mobile chat app, rolled out a program allowing users to send cash through electronic payments.I am writing to tell you about the survey on the activity of “Grabbing red packets” in our class. About 70% of the students took part in the game in my class. About 75% of them think it can bring them morefun and they can make more friends. However, about 25% of them are worried about the activity. They say some people spend too much time grapping red packets. Moreover, they don’t have enough communication with their family members. As a result, they may feel a little lonel...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐好友发了一个链接,写上手机号码和姓名 是帮好友抢红包如果抢到了100就可以提现金到支付宝是真的吗_百度知道
好友发了一个链接,写上手机号码和姓名 是帮好友抢红包如果抢到了100就可以提现金到支付宝是真的吗
好友发了一个链接,写上手机号码和姓名
是帮好友抢红包如果抢到了100就可以提现金到支付宝是真的吗?
提问者采纳
天上不会掉馅饼,来路不明的链接不要随意打开
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
抢红包的相关知识
其他2条回答