电视的利与弊英语作文文:户内运动的利

> > >英语作文 我最喜欢的运动第一篇:《英语作文 我最喜欢的运动》
My favorite sports
Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis.
Table tennis is one of the most popular sports in China. It’s my favorite, too. It’s a good way of exercise, and it’s easy to play. You don’t need many skills. I often play table tennis after class. Most of my classmates like it. So we always have partners. But if you want to play well, it’s not so easy. You must focus on your gesture, your hands and your steps. I want to be better, so I practice it very often. I have my own teacher to teach me. I work hard on it.
第二篇:《双语作文:我最喜欢的运动 My Favorite Sport》
I like to do all kinds of sports, in the morning, I will do some jogging and in the evening, sometime I will go to the gym with my friends. My favorite sport is playing tennis, tennis brings my life so much happiness, I can watch the match while talking to my friends happily. To do the sport will improve my health and make me catch up with the time.
我喜欢做各种各样的运动,早上,我会做一些慢跑,在晚上,有时候我会和朋友去体育馆。我最喜欢的运动是打网球,网球给我的生活带来了很多的乐趣,我可以一边和朋友愉快地聊天,一边看网球比赛。做运动可以改善我的健康状况,让我与时俱进。
When I was small, one day, when I went home after school, I felt bored and opened the TV, then I saw the tennis match. Two beautiful girls were playing intensively, the game was so excellent, I couldn’t move my eye away from the match. From then on, I started to fall in love with tennis, I watched many matches and got to know more about the game.
当我还小的时候,一天,当我放学回家后,我觉得很无聊,打开电视机,然后看到了网球比赛。两个美丽的女孩子正在激烈地打着球,比赛很精彩,我的目光无法转移。从那时候起,我开始爱上了网球,我看了很多网球比赛,对网球有了更多的了解。
Tennis sport is the combination of power and asthetics. The tennis players dress the beautiful clothes and their power make the ball fly quickly. The other tennis players will return the tennis ball with their rightly power. The game is so wonderful, if we watch the match alive.
网球运动是力与美的结合。网球运动员穿着美丽的衣服,他们的力量让球快速飞走。另一个网球运动员会正确地使用他们的力量,让球返回去。比赛很精彩,如果我们在现场看的话。
There is no doubt that I am a big fan of the tennis sport. I find so much fun from it, it enriches my life.
毫无疑问,我是网球运动的超级粉丝。我在网球中找到了很多乐趣,网球也丰富了我的生活。
更多英语学习:必克英语
第三篇:《英语作文素材:我最喜爱的运动》
我最喜爱的运动(MY FAVOURITE SPORT)
I enjoy many kinds of sports .I think taking part in different sports can make our life more colourful and healthy. I like sports, for example, I like swimming in summer and running in winter. But my favourite sport is playing table tennis, I often play it at the weekend and I also like watching table tennis, because I can relax myself. Sports can make people strong and healthy ,so I like
playing table tennis.
第四篇:《我最喜欢的运动-英文作文版》
1、My Favorite Sport
There are many kinds of interesting sports, such as basketball, football, swimming and running, but the most I like is swimming. When I was a little child, my father took me to the river which near my house to learn swimming. Then, I found it's really fun and cool when I swim in the water, especially in summer. It's the most exciting thing to do when summer comes. I like swimming. It's so wonderful.
2、My Favorite Sport
I like sports very much. Football, basketball, running and swimming are my favorites. But I like playing basketball most, because I think playing basketball is very cool and interesting. I often play basketball with my classmates. We are a good team. Playing basketball is a good way to make friends. After all, we have common interests. Besides, I can build my body by playing basketball.
3、 My Favorite Sport
I’m neither interested in sports nor good at it. But except swimming. I can swim since I was a baby. My mother tells me that she let me swim in the water with a life-buoy when I was 20 days old. And then I can swim gradually. When I grow up, I like
swimming very much. I swim all the year round. Swimming in summer makes me feel comfortable to lower my temperature. While winter swimming makes me feel excited and achievability. In general, swimming keeps me fit in both physical and mental. Whenever I feel upset, I would go swimming and then I would be full of energy and feel relax. Besides I believe it is due to swimming that I’m so thin. Who wants to lose weight, join me. We can make more friends in swimming. Oh, I couldn’t wait to swim now. But it is ten o’clock in the evening. I have to go to sleep. Good night everyone.
4、My Favorite Sport
My hobby is playing basketball. I started to play basketball when I was 12 years old. After school, I would stay on the playground and play basketball with some friends of mine until it was dark. Since then I have taken it as my hobby because it is good to my health and I enjoy it very much. Now I work in a big foreign company. I am busy at work during the week so I don’t often play it, when there are some holidays for me to have a rest. I will find some old friends to go to the gym together to play basketball for 3 to 4 hours there. I will feel very happy and relaxed. This exercise is quite
beneficial to me, because I am very, very strong now. Three meal for day. It is
necessary for us to take breakfast well, because it is very important to take so. Once you have fresh spirit so that you could do everything in great effort and vigor. The lunch is seem to play the same role with the breakfast, attention it must take enough for the afternoon you have to work hard. Certainly, on the evening, you should take little so that your stomach will take a little burden. Good health from here.
5、My Favorite Sport
Of all the sports, I like swimming best. I think swimming is interesting. It can build up my body too. In summer, I usually go to swim with my classmates after school. I can swim so well that I was chosen as a member of our school swimming team. Last week there was a swimming match between Dong Fang Junior School and my school. I took part in the match and won the first prize. I enjoy swimming very much.
第五篇:《初中英语作文精选(23)》
? 信心的重要性 The Importance of Confidence
找春天 Looking for Spring
发现自己 Find Thyself
我的妈妈 My Mother
一个热心的人 A Warm-hearted Man!
我们的英语老师 Our Teacher of English
我最喜欢的运动 My Favorite Sports
中考英语作文-选择朋友 choosing friends
中国的教育 Chinese Education
云的颜色 The Colours of Clouds
一片报道 a report
更好的城市,更好的生活 Better City, Better Life
我的班级 My Class
奥林匹克运动会 The Olympic Games
我的校园生活 My School Life
如何度过这个寒假期? How to Spend the Winter Holiday?
我想为祖国做贡献 I Want to Do Something for My Homeland
我的朋友杰克 My Friend Jack
我生病了 I Am Sick
一个美妙的梦 A Wonderful Dream
? The Importance of Confidence 信心的重要性 whatever one does, one should do it with confidence.if one has no confidence, there is little possibility that one would ever achieve anything, especially when one is faced with drawbacks or hardships.this truth seems to be self-evident.however, in re ality we
do see a lot of people who complain that they lack the ability to do ,something or that their difficulties are too great to be overcome,for someone, this might be true.but for many others, this only shows that they have lost
不管人们做什么事情,均应有信心。如果一个人毫无信心,要想取得任何成功几乎是不可能的,尤其当他遇到挫折和困难时。这个真理似乎是不言而喻的。然而,在现实生活中,我们确实碰到许多人抱怨说他们缺乏做事情的能力,或者抱怨说他们遇到的困难太艰巨以致难以克服。对一些人来说,这或许是事实,但对大多数人来说,这只能说明他们失去了信心。
? why do people often feel frustrated even though they are capable of doing some thing? there are, among others, two main reasons.first, these people do not have a correct estimate of themselves.second, they overestimate the difficulties.
为什么有些人虽然能够做某件事却常常感到灰心丧气呢,这里有两个主要原因。首先,这些人对自己没有正确的估计。其次,他们高估了困难。
? it is passible to build up faith in oneself by having the right attitude towards one's own abilities.we should never
underesrimate our abilities but should believe in the proverb: &where there is a will, there is a way.& confidence is the promise for fulfilling a task successfully.
通过正确地认识自己的能力树立信心是可能的。我们决不能低估自己的能力,我们应当相信“有志者事竟成。” 这句谚语。 信心是成功地完成一项任务的前提。
? Looking for Spring 找春天 It's already February. Spring is coming.But where is spring? I raise my head and look at the sky.It's still gray.I come to the garden. There is no bud at all. The trees there are not coming into leaf.Then I come to the lakeside.Ice on the lake surface has been melt already. There are many ducks swimming in the distance.Branches of the willows beside the lake are turning green.I jumped with joy. This is spring.I found it!
已经是二月了,春天来了。可春天在哪里呀?我抬起头,望望天。天空依然灰蒙蒙的。我来到花园里,花儿还没有开放,那里的植物甚至连叶子都没长出来。于是,我来到湖边。湖面上的冰已经消融了,有许多鸭子在远处戏水.。湖的两岸,柳枝儿开始吐绿。我高兴地跳了起来,这不就是春天么?我找到它了!
? Find Thyself 发现自己 the only problem unconsciously assumed by all chinese philosophers to be of any importance is:how shall we enjoy life,
and who can best enjoy life?no perfectionism, no straining after the unattainable, no postulat but taking poor, modal human nature as it is, how shall we organize our life so that we can woke peacefully, endure nobly and live happily?
一切中国的哲学家在不知不觉中认为唯一重要的问题是:我们要怎样享受人生?谁最会享受人生?我们不追求十全十美的理想,我们不寻找那些得不到的东西,我们不要求知道那些不得而知的东西;我们只认识不完美的、会死的人类的本性,那么我们要怎样调整我们的人生,使我们可以和平地工作着,旷达地忍耐着,幸福地生活着呢?
? who are we?that is first question.it is a question almost impossible to answer.but we all agree with the busy self occupied in our daily activities is not quite the real self. we are quite sure we have lost something in the mere pursuit of living.when we watch a person running about looking for something in a field, the wise man can set a puzzle for all the spectator to solve: what has that person lost?some o another thinks it and others will essay other guesses.after all the guesses have failed, the wise man who really doesn’t know what the person is seeking after, tells the company:& i’ll tell you.he has lost some
breath.&and no one can deny that he is right.so we often forget our true self in the pursuit of living, like a bird forgetting its own danger in pursuit of a mantis which again forgets its own danger in pursuit of another.
我们是谁呢?这是第一个问题。这个问题几乎是无法答复的。可是我们都承认在我们曰常活动中那么忙碌的自我,并不完全是真正的自我;我们相信我们在生活的追求中已经失掉了一些东西。当我们看见一个人在一片田野里跑来跑去在寻找东西时,智者可以弄出一个难题给一切旁观者去解答:那个人失掉了什么东西呢?有的猜一只表;有的猜一支钻石胸针;其他的人则作其他的猜测。智者委实也不知道那个人在寻找什么东西;可是当大家都猜不中的时候,他会对大家说:“我告诉你们吧。他失掉了一些气息了。”没有人会否认他的话是对的。所以我们在生活的追求中常常忘掉了真正的自我,像庄子在一个美妙的譬喻里所讲的那只鸟那样,为了要捕捉一只螳螂而忘掉自身的危险,而那只螳螂又为了要捕捉一只蝉而忘掉自身的危险。
? My Mother 我的妈妈 My mother is a nurse.She loves her job and devotes herself to it.Last month she went to Beijing to fight against SARS. My mother didn't go back home until more than one month later.But I missed her very much. I knew she tried her best to protect us from SARS.I love my mother and I feel proud of her.
我妈妈是一个护士。她热爱她的工作并献身于它。上个月她去北京抗击非典,一个多月没回家。我非常想念她,但我知道她在尽力保护我.们免受非典型,肺炎的侵害。我爱我的妈妈,并为她自豪。
her. How lovely my mother is! My mother is a nurse. In those dangerous days last month, she went to Beijing to fight against SARS.She tried her best to protect us from SARS. She had worked there for more than one month.I love my mother and feel proud of
我的妈妈多么可爱啊!我妈妈是一个护士,在上个月那些危险的日子里,她去北京抗击“非典”。她尽力保护我们免受非典型肺炎的侵害,在那儿她一工作就是一个多月。我爱妈妈,并为她自豪。
? A Warm-hearted Man! 一个热心的人 One afternoon an old woman was crossing the street with a basket in her hand. She was going to do some shopping.Just then a car ran up fast and she was knocked down.One of her legs was hurt and she couldn't move any more.A kind cleaner saw whis and rushed to her at once.He helped her stand up and took her to the nearest hospital.What a warm-hearted man he was!
一天下午,一位老太太提着篮子过马路,她想去买点东西。就在这时一辆汽车快速开过来,老太太被撞倒了。她的一只腿受了伤,不能动了。一位好心的清洁工人看到了这个情景,便立刻向她冲过去。她帮助老人站起身来,并把她送到附近的医院。他是多么热心的人啊!
? Our Teacher of English 我们的英语老师 We have several teachers of English since we began to study in middle school.But it seems to me that the present teacher of English is the best one we have known so far.She is never tired of helping us in our studies.She patiently answers our questions.She had years of experience in teaching.
我们有几个英文教师,因为我们开始研究中学生。但在我看来,目前的英语老师是最好的,我们都知道迄今。她是永远不会厌倦帮助我们研究。她耐心地回答我们的问题。她有多年的教学经验。
? She teaches us how to write in simple, clear and correct English, and to make ourselves understood to English speaking people.She has made a deep impression on us all.
她教导我们如何写简单的,明确的和正确的英文,并作出自己理解为讲英语的人。她留下了深刻的印象了我们所有人。
? With her help we have made rapid progress.
她帮助我们取得了迅速的进展。
? My Favorite Sports 我最喜欢的运动 Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient.So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game.I play it almost every day.
运动能帮助每一个人保持健康、快乐和有效率。所以我特别重视运动,特别是桌球,桌球是我最喜欢的运动。我几乎每天玩。
? Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the whole body into action. It strengthens our muscles, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin. Besides, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money.Table-ten it is not so rough as football.It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days.Thus, it is my favorite kind of exercise.
桌球对我们而言,是一项理想的运动,因为它可以使我们全身运动,它可以增强我们的肌肉,扩张我们的肺部,促进血液循环,并且使肌肤产生健康作用,此外,它很有趣而且所费不多。桌球是相当温和适中的,它不像足球那么粗野。它是一种室内运动,甚至在下雨天也能玩。因此,桌球是我最喜爱的一种运动。
? choosing friends
中考英语作文-选择朋友
friends. a man who is careful in choosing friends will certainly derive benefit from them.why? because there are more false friends than real ones in this world.to have one real friends is better than a hundred false ones.friends who flatter you to your face are not true
一个小心选择朋友的人一定会从他们那里获得益处。为什么?因为在这个世界里假朋友比真朋友要多。有一个真朋友要比有一百个假朋友来得好。凡是当面奉承你的朋友不是真朋友。
? we must make friends with those who have good character and kindness of heart.on the other hand, we should do our best to a void keeping company with bad people.
我们必须和凡是具有良好品格和心地善良的人交朋友。反过来说,我们应尽力避免结交坏人。
? Chinese Education 中国的教育 Different countries have different teaching aims and teaching ways.It’s well-known that Chinese education is exam-oriented education in the past.Obviously, exam-oriented education has some disadvantages, like the disconnection between theory and
practice that renders students with high scores have low abilities.So, our country decide to change exam-oriented education to quality education.Quality education is focus on the development in an all-around way.Under this kind of education system, students will study easier and get improvement for all sides.
不同的国家有不同的教学目标和教学方法。众所周知,过去中国的教育是应试教育。显然,应试教育存在一些弊端,如理论和实际脱节,使学生高分低能。因此,我国决定把应试教育转向素质教育。素质教育是以全面发展为重点。在这样的教育体制下,学生学习将会更轻松,方方面面都会得到提高。
? The Colours of Clouds 云的颜色 Sometimes the sky is full of white clouds. But sometimes clouds look black. 有时天空布满了白云,可是有时云看起来是黑的。 Where does the colour come from? Clouds are made of water or ice.But the drops of water in the clouds are not red or
orange.The sun makes the colours in the clouds.Sunshine changes colour as it goes through the drops of water in the clouds.
这些颜色是从哪里来的呢? 云是由水和冰组成的。可是云中的水滴冰不是红色或橘黄的。太阳使云有了颜色。当阳光穿过云中的水滴是改变了颜色。
? Clouds look dark because they are so thick.Lots of drops of water make a cloud. Very little sunshine can go through.Dust also makes clouds dark.Dust from the ground is blown into the sky. and becomes part of the clouds.
云看起来暗是因为云层太厚了。许多水滴组成了云,很少的阳光能穿透云层。尘埃也能是云变暗。地面上的尘埃被吹到空中时,它就成了云的一部分。
? The colours of the clouds tell about the wether.
通过云彩的颜色能预报天气。
? a report 一片报道 Li Hua, a university student, studies very hard and is always ready to help others.One Sunday in May, on his way to his
friend’s he saw a woman lying on the ground. She was injured in the car accident and one of her legs was bleeding badly.Without a word he immediately gave her first aid and stopped the bleeding. Then he called an ambulance to take her to a hospital and managed to get in touch with her family.Soon her husband came and wanted to thank Li Hua, but he left before they could show their thanks to him.
大学生李华是一个乐于助人、勤奋学习的好学生。五月的一个星期天 他去访友,路遇一位妇女因车祸受伤,躺于路旁,腿上流血不止。他立刻对她施行急救,止住了出血,然后打电话喊来救护车,将她送往医院, 他还设法和她家人取得联系。不久她家人赶到了医院,他未等人家向他表示感谢就离开了医院。
? Better City, Better Life
更好的城市,更好的生活
? 2010 World Expo will be held in Shanghai in China, this is the first time that China hosted the World Expo.The theme of the Expo is &Better City, Better Life& (Better City, Better Life).Organizers expected to attract 70 million visitors from around the world to attend, at the same time it is also the largest in the history of World Expo.The emblem of the Expo with the main colors of green, expressing the Chinese people for the future, the pursuit of sustainable development and create passion.
2010年世界博览会将会在我国上海举行,这是第一次由我国举办的世界博览会。这次博览会的主题是“城市,让生活更美好”(Better City, Better Life)。主办机构预计会吸引世界各地7000万人次前来参加,同时它也是世界博览会史上规模最大的。此次博览会的会徽以绿色为主色调,抒发了中国人民面向未来,追求可持续发展的创造激情
? My Class 我的班级 My name is Zhong Xin and I am student in Grade Six.There are forty-two students in my class. Nineteen are boys and
twenty-three are girls.Like most other classes, there are some interesting students in my class. And there are some quiet students, too.In general, my class is a united union. Our classmates get on well with each other.We are classmates as well as friends.I like my lovely class.
我的名字叫钟欣,是一名六年级的学生。我们班一共有四十二名学生,其中十九名男生,二十三名女生。和其他大部分班级一样,我的班级有一些很有趣的学生,也有一些比较安静的学生。总的来说,我的班级是一个团结的集体,同学之间友好相处。我们不仅是同学,也是朋友。我喜欢我可爱的班级。
years. The Olympic Games 奥林匹克运动会 The Olympic Games, first held in 776BC, has a history of more than one thousand yiars.The Games is held every four
公元前776年首次举办的奥运会,已经有一千多年的历史了。奥运会每四年举办一次。
? Many countries try their best to bid for hosting the Olympic Games.And every country does its best to get more medals in the Games.In 2000, the city of Sidney held the 27th Olympic Games. Over one hundred countries all over the world took part in it.We won 28 gold medals that year.China, a major sport country, will hold the 29th Olympic Games in 2008.People from all walks of life are participating in various activities and making good preparations for it.
许多国家尽他们最大的努力争办奥运会。每个国家在运动会中都争取拿更多的奖牌。2000年,悉尼举办了第27届奥运会,全世界100多个国家参加了这次盛会。那年我国获得了28枚金牌。中国作为一个体育大国,将于2008年举办第29届奥运会。各条战线的人们正在为奥运会做着各项准备。
? There are five rings on the Olympic flag, which are considered to symbolize, the five continents: Europe, Asia, Africa,
Australia and America.The Olympic motto is: &Swifter, higher, stronger.&The Games can promote the understanding and friendship among different peoples and different nations.
奥运会的会旗上有五个环。 五环被认为象征着五大洲:欧洲、亚洲、非洲、澳洲和美洲。奥运会的口号是:“更高,更快,更强。”奥运会能够促进各民族以及各个国家之间的理解和友谊。
? My School Life 我的校园生活 My name is Lily, a Grade eight student.I like my school life very much because it’s really enjoyable.In school, I spent the time with my lovely classmates and teachers.
我的名字叫莉莉,是八年级的学生。我非常的喜欢我的学校生活,因为它真的是非常愉快的。在学校,我与我可爱的同学和老师呆在一起。
? I have six courses each day from Monday to Friday and forty minutes each.The courses I learn in school are Chinese,
mathematics, English, geography, sports and so on.I like Englishmost because it’s very interesting and my teacher is so lovely and kind.In one word, my school life makes me happy and I learn a lot in school.
从周一到周五我每天都有六节课,每节课有四十分钟。在学校我学习的课程有语文,数学,英语,地理,体育等。我最喜欢的科目是英语,因为它真的很有趣而且我的老师也很可爱、友好。总之,我的校园生活让我觉得很开心而且在学校我也学到了很多。
? How to Spend the Winter Holiday? 如何度过这个寒假期? l had just planned what am l going to in my hoilday a few days ago.First, l am going to play with my friends and do
homework together, so l won't need to do it all by myself.Then , we will go shopping, eat together, play some games, and so on.But l will do some study, so that l will get more mark for the exam.Of course, I will spend some days to stay with my parents and go out and have lunch with them, because they are my only parents.
我刚刚在前几天里,计划了我在假期里要做什么.首先,我将会和朋友去玩然后一起做作业,所以我就不用担心我要自己做完作业。然后,我们一起去买东西,一起吃饭,一起玩些游戏等等。但是我会学习的,因为我可以在考试中考高点分数。当然,我会花点时间留在父母身边和他们一起出去玩、吃午饭,因为他们是我的唯一的父母。
? l have l feeling that is will be a very ineresting hoilday that l have.
我有个感觉,我会有个很有趣的假期
? I Want to Do Something for My Homeland 我想为祖国做贡献 I love economics very much. My dream is to be an economist in the future.Having heard that China has entered into the
WTO at last, I can't describe my excitement with any words.I want to do something for China. So I start to study English hard.I believe that as long as I master English, I can trade with foreigners better. And then I can bring more wealth to China.
我非常喜欢经济,我的理想就是以后当个经济学家。听说中国终于加人世界贸易组织,我的激动之情难以言表。我想为中国做贡献,因此我开始努力学习英语。我相信只要我学好了英语,就能更好地跟外国人做生意,也就能给中国带来更多财富。
? My Friend Jack 我的朋友杰克 I have a close friend whose name is Jack.He is half head taller than me.He likes to dress in blue jeans and he is very
friendly to people.
我有一个好朋友名叫杰克。他比我高半头。他喜欢穿蓝色牛仔服,对人非常友好。
? Once I was ill at home.He lived far away from my house but he came and helped me with my study.He always says, &A life without a friend is a life without sunshine.&My friend has done the same as he says.I'm happy to have such a friend.If he is in trouble, I'll try my best to help him.
一次我生病在家。他家离我家很远,但他放学后来帮助我学习。他常说:“一个人没有朋友,就像生活没有阳光。”我的朋友这么说,也这么做了。有这样的朋友我真高兴。假如他遇上麻烦,我一定会尽力帮助他。
? I Am Sick 我生病了 I felt dizzy when I got up this morning. It didn’t care about it, because I thought I just because I hadn’t had a good sleep last night.Then I went to school without breakfast. I lost my appetite.But after I had two classes, I felt much worse and my body getting hot.My desk mate found my illness and told me to ask for a leave.She helped me to write the sick note and took me home.Mother was surprised to see me come home.When she realized I was sick, she took me to the hospital immediately.Doctor said I had a fever caused by cough. I had to put on a drip and take medicines for three days.Then I went home and had rest.
今天早晨起床的时候,我感觉到头晕,但是我并没有太在意,以为只是因为昨天晚上睡不好的缘故。由于没有胃口,没吃早餐我就去上学了。但两节课过后,我感觉很不舒服,身体开始发烫。我的同桌发现了我的不适,叫我请假。她帮我写了假条然后送我回家。看到我回家,妈妈大吃了一惊。她知道我生病后,马上就带我去医院了。医生说我是由于感冒引起的发烧,要打三天的点滴,还要吃药。然后,我就回家休息了。
? A Wonderful Dream
一个美妙的梦
? Last night, I hada wonderful dream.In the dream, I rode my bike in a country road.On the bothsides of the road, there are many trees. And these trees all have differentfruits, apples, pears, oranges, bananas and many other fruits.The fruits areripe. I can get them on the bike.They are delicious. I eat many fruits and I amfull. And then, I go back home.I tell the story to my mother, but she doesn’tbelieve me. Then, I woke up.
昨天晚上我做了一个美妙的梦。梦里我骑着自行车在乡间的小路上。路的两边种满了树,这些树上有不同的水果,有苹果、梨、橘子、香蕉和很多其他水果。果子成熟了,我可以站在自行车上摘水果。水果很美味,我吃了很多水果都饱了然后就回家了。我把故事告诉妈妈,但是她不相信我,然后我就醒了。
第六篇:《中学英语作文》
初中英语作文:What is family?
What is family?
Everybody has his own family. What is family? I don’t think everyone really knows. There are six letters in the word “ FAMILY ”. I think “ F ” means “father”, “A” means “and”, “M” means “mother” , “I” means “I”, “L”
means “love” and “Y” means “you”. So “ FAMILY ” is the short form of “ Father and mother , I love you.” Don’t you think so ? Father and mother love us, and we love father and mother. That’s a happy family.
初中英语作文带翻译:我的房间
我的房间简单而温馨。我房间的颜色是白色的。起初我觉得这太单调了,不过现在我觉得色彩没那么艳丽反而更舒服。我的房间里有一张小床,一张桌子,一个书架和一个衣橱。
My room is very simple but warm. My room’s color is white. At first, I think it is too drap, but now think it is comfortable for not too much color. There is a small bed, a desk, a bookshelf and a wardrobe in the room. It is very simple, right? But on the bed there are a lot of lovely dolls on my bed. There are teddy bear, Mickey Mouse, dolls and soon. I love the most is the bookshelf. On the shelf, there are different kinds of books. All of them are my favorite. Seeing the lovely dolls and wonderful books, I can have good dreams every night. I love my room. 作文翻译:
我的房间简单而温馨。我房间的颜色是白色的。起初我觉得这太单调了,不过现在我觉得色彩没那么艳丽反而更舒服。我的房间里有一张小床,一张桌子,一个书架和一个衣橱。很简单,是吧?但是床上有很多可爱的玩具。有泰迪熊,米老鼠,洋娃娃等。我最喜欢的是书架。书架上有各种各样的书。它们都是我最喜欢的书。看着这些可爱的娃娃还有美妙的书,我每天晚上都能做美美的梦。我爱我的房间。
初中英语作文带翻译:成功的秘诀
有一次我问我的爸爸成功的秘密是什么。他什么都没说,不过在一张纸上写了一些字人,然后把纸给了我。我看着那张纸,上面写着A=X+Y+Z。
The Secret of Success
Once I asked my father what the secret of success was. He didn't say a word, but wrote a few words on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked at the paper. on it was written: A=X+Y+Z.
&What does it mean?& I asked.
&A means success, ” explained my father.& X means hard, Y means good ways, and Z means you must stop talking and start to work.&
That's right. From then on, I tried my best to be better.
作文翻译:
成功的秘诀
有一次我问我的爸爸成功的秘密是什么。他什么都没说,不过在一张纸上写了一些字人,然后把纸给了我。我看着那张纸,上面写着A=X+Y+Z。
“那是什么意思?”我问道。
“A的意思是成功,”爸爸解释说“X的意思是努力,Y的意思是好的方法,Z的意思是你必须停下来说话去工作。”
这是对的。从那时候起,我尽我最大的努力做到更好。
初中英语作文带翻译:请假条
英语写作教学是初中英语教学的一项重要内容,也是学生掌握比较薄弱的一环。对于初一新生来讲,写好英语作文势在必行,因为英语作文不仅可以锻炼人的写作能力,而且还能有效提高英语成绩,下面是一篇优秀的初一英语作文,学生可以参考它的写作手法。
Asking for Leave
Auguest 6th, 2013
Dear Mr Li,
I’m sorry to tell you that I have to ask for sick leave for the whole afternoon class. Because I have a heavy
headache now and feel very sick. I think I have to ask for sick leave to go to hospital for medicine. I will attend the next day classes on time.
Yours repectful,
作文翻译:
我很抱歉地告诉你,我想请一整个下午的病假。因为我现在头很疼而且感觉很难受。我觉得我必须得请假去医院看医生。我会准时参加明天的课。
初中英语作文带翻译:我的上学方式
不同的人喜欢用不同的方式去学校。至于我,我最喜欢走路去学校,有四个理由。
My way to go to school
Different students like different ways to go to school. As for me, I like to go to school on foot the most. There are four reasons.
Firstly, my home is not far away from my school. It takes me only twenty minutes to get to school. Secondly, the traffic on my way to school is heavy. There are a lot of bikes, buses and cars. I think it's safe to go to school on foot. Thirdly, I think walking is a kind of sport. It’s good for my health. Finally, I can listen to my MP3 when I am walking. It's fantastic, but a little dangerous.
These are the reasons why I like to go to school on foot the most. What about you?
作文翻译:
我上学的方式
不同的人喜欢用不同的方式去学校。至于我,我最喜欢走路去学校,有四个理由:
首先,我家离学校不远。只要二十分钟就到学校了。第二,去学校路上的交通太拥挤了。有很多自行车,巴士和私家车。我觉得走路去学校很安全。第三,在我看来,走路也是一直运动。对我的健康有好处。最后,我可以一边走路一边听我的MP3。真是太棒了,不过就是有点危险。
这就是为什么我最喜欢走路上学的原因。你呢?
初中英语作文带翻译:游北戴河
今天我们有一个短暂的旅行北戴河河。我们乘坐校车在上午7时20分出发。天气很好,我们大家很兴奋。经过两个小时的车程,我们9时30分到达那里。
Trip to Beidaihe River
Today we had a short trip to Beidaihe River. We set out in the school bus at 7:20 a.m. The weather was pleasant and everyone of us was excited. After two hours’ ride, we arrived there at nine thirty. We began our programs as soon as we got off the bus. We played games on the sands and swam in the river happily. After that, we had lunch in a restaurant. In the afternoon we walked along the beach to Nandaihe. It is also very beautiful. Many photos were taken there. We enjoyed ourselves very much. Time passed quickly and we had to leave,. It was half past four when we returned safe. What a good trip we had today! I’ll never forget it.
作文翻译:
今天我们有一个短暂的旅行去北戴河。我们乘坐校车在上午7时20分出发。天气很好,我们大家很兴奋。经过两个小时的车程,我们9时30分到达那里。我们一下车便开始了我们的安排。我们在沙滩上玩游戏,并愉快地在河中游泳。在那之后,我们在一家餐馆吃午饭。在下午,我们沿着海滩去了南戴河。南戴河也很漂亮。在那里拍摄了很多照片。我们玩的很开心。时间过得很快,我们不得不离开。当我们安全返回时已经四点半了。真是一次愉快的旅程!我永远不会忘记。
初中英语作文带翻译:快乐的夏天
这个夏天,我和爸爸妈妈搬到了一个新的城市生活,我也转到了新的学校上学。以前,我住在乡下,所以我现在的生活和以前有很大不同。
Happy Summer
This summer, I move to a new city with my parents, and I transfer to a new school. I used to live in the
countryside, so my new life is so different from before. The school is a little far from my home, so I go to school by bus. After school, I have many activities in school. Classmates are friendly to me. I learn English now. It’s so interesting that I like it very much. Besides, life in city is different. There are many interesting places to go. At weekends, my parents take me outside. We go to the park, the zoo or go shopping. But we are not so familiar with our neighbors. I think we should build good relationship with them.
作文翻译:
快乐的夏天
这个夏天,我和爸爸妈妈搬到了一个新的城市生活,我也转到了新的学校上学。以前,我住在乡下,所以我现在的生活和以前有很大不同。学校离我的家稍远,所以我要坐公交车去上学。课后,我在学校有很多活动。同学们对我也很友好。现在我开始学英语了,这门课程很有趣,我很喜欢。另外,在城市里的生活也很不一样,有很多好玩的地方可以去。周末,我的爸爸妈妈常常带我出去。我们去公园、动物园,或者去购物。但是我们和邻居们不是很熟悉,我觉得我们应该建立良好的关系。
初中英语作文:Spring Rain
英语写作教学是初中英语教学的一项重要内容,也是学生掌握比较薄弱的一环。对于初一新生来讲,写好英语作文势在必行,因为英语作文不仅可以锻炼人的写作能力,而且还能有效提高英语成绩,下面是一篇优秀的初一英语作文,学生可以参考它的写作手法。
Spring Rain
Spring comes. lt's getting warmer and warmer. Everything is dry, trees, fields and even the air. Just then, it rains. lt's as soft as silk. lt washes the dirty of the earth and waters the plants and the fields. lt also waters people's hearts. Farmers stand in the spring rain and smile. Spring rain is as dear as oil. They seem to see the harvest time in autumn.
Spring rain brings water to the air. It also brings hope to people.
初中英语作文带翻译:包饺子
在我家乡,有一个每家每户都保持的的传统,那就是包饺子。我们通常会在除夕当天包饺子、吃饺子。
Making Dumplings
In my hometown, there is a tradition that every family would keep—making dumplings. We usually make dumplings on the last day of the lunar calendar and eat them on the New Year’s Eve. We roll the dough into pieces and prepare the stuffing. And then we can make dumplings. There is an important thing need to do in this period. That is we usually put coins into some dumplings. Those people who eat the dumping with a coin in it will get the best wishes for the next year. The final step is boiling the dumplings. At this time, all people are waiting for the dumplings. For us, it’s the best New Year’s Eve dinner.
作文翻译:
在我家乡,有一个每家每户都保持的的传统,那就是包饺子。我们通常会在除夕当天包饺子、吃饺子。我们擀面皮,准备饺子馅儿,然后就可以开始包饺子了。在包饺子时,一定要做的一件事就是把硬币放在一些饺子里,谁能吃到馅里有硬币的饺子意味着在新的一年里好运连连。最后一步就是煮饺子,这时候,所有人都在等饺子出锅。对于我们来说,饺子就是我们最好的年夜饭。
初中英语作文带翻译:关于旅行
About Travel
There is a saying that “You can either travel or read, but either your body or soul must be on the way.” With the improvement of living standards, more and more people have time and money to travel. During traveling, one can meet various people, make new friends and experience various lifestyles of different places.
Almost everyone has their own favorite place to travel because of specific reasons, such as the people, climate or scenery of that place, the influence of friends or some beautiful memories and so on.
Nowadays, people do not have to think much about transportation. People can travel by car or driving themsleves to near places, or by train, plane to far places. So, if you have a place want to travel, just go and relax yourself. 作文翻译:
有句俗话说:“你可以了去旅行或者阅读,但是你的身体和灵魂必须在路上。” 随着生活水平的提高,越来越多的人们有时间和金钱去旅游。在旅游期间,可以见到形形色色的人,交新朋友,在不同地方体验不同的生活方式。
由于具体的一些原因,基本上每个人都有他想要去旅游的地方。比如:那里的人、气候或者风景。朋友的影响或者一些美好的回忆等等。
现在,人们不用为交通问题思考太多。他们可以坐汽车,自己开车到附近的地方,或者坐火车,飞机去远一点的地方。所以,如果你有想要去旅游的地方,尽管去放松自己。
初中英语作文带翻译:我的新老师
新学期已经开始了。除了一件事以外,每一件事看起来都和原来一样。那就是我们班来了个新的英语老师。
My new teacher
The new semester has begun. Every thing seems the same as before, except one thing. That is our class has a new English teacher. His name is Yang yang, but we always call his English name, Robert. He is young and sunshine. He just graduated from university. His pronunciation is very good and I like his spoken English. Robert is humorous and his class is interesting and lively. Except for the textbook, he finds many other articles for class teaching, such as songs, movies and cartoons. He says that we can learn more from what we are interested in. I like this new teacher.
作文翻译:
新学期已经开始了。除了一件事以外,每一件事看起来都和原来一样。那就是我们班来了个新的英语老师。他的名字叫杨阳,但是我们经常叫他的英文名Robert。他年轻阳光,刚刚从大学毕业。他的发音很标准,我很喜欢他的口语。Robert很幽默,他的课堂生动有趣。除开课本,他还找了很多文章进行课堂教 学,比如歌曲,电影和卡通。他说我们可以从我们感兴趣的东西学到更多。我喜欢这位新老师。
初中英语作文带翻译:演讲邀请信
我代表英语部学生会写信给你邀请你给我们做一个关于中国历史的演讲。我们打算在401会议室星期二下午2:30开这个演讲。如果你能来参加我们的活动将是我们莫大的荣幸。
Dear Professor Wang,
On behalf of the Student Union of the English Department, I'm writing to invite you to give us a speech on Chinese History.
We're going to have such a speech at 2:30 p.m. this Tuesday afternoon in the Meeting Room 401. It would be great honor if you can join in our activity.
Please inform us whether you could come. We're looking forward to favorable answer.
作文翻译:
亲爱的王老师:
我代表英语部学生会写信给你邀请你给我们做一个关于中国历史的演讲。
我们打算在401会议室星期二下午2:30开这个演讲。如果你能来参加我们的活动将是我们莫大的荣幸。 请告知我们你是否会来。我们期待肯定的答复。
初中英语作文:The fun picture
The fun picture
Let me say something about the picture.
There are two tall trees in it. Under the tree there is a long chair. And there is an old man reading about swimming. Near the old man, there is a boy painting. I think he loves painting very much. Next to the painting boy, there are two boys playing football. They are happy. But the football is in the river. Near the river, there are three children fishing. They go fishing about twice a week and they always go to the People’s Park. They like fishing. In the
river, there is clear water and some fish swimming in it. The sky is clear, the sun is shining brightly, the weather is warm. There are two birds flying in the sky, they are happy. Wow, that is a fun picture!
Dear friends, can you draw the picture?
初中英语作文带翻译:我的学校
我是爱丽丝。我是一中的一名学生。我在七年级二班。墙上有一张我们学校的地图。操场在学校的中间。操场左边是图书馆。我非常喜欢阅读,所以我经常在图书馆里看书。
I am Alice. I am a student of No.1 Middle School. I study in Class Two Grade Seven.
There is a map of our school on the wall. The playground is in the middle of the school. On the left of the
playground, there is a library. I like reading very much, so I often read books in the library. There is a teaching building behind the library. We study in that building. My classroom is on the second floor in that building. The teachers' offices are in that building, too. Where is the sport hall? Oh, it's on the right of the teaching building. I have P.E class in the sport hall. The canteen is in front of the sport hall. We have lunch and dinner in the canteen. In the school, I feel very happy!
This is my school. It's a big and nice place. I like my school very much. What about your school?
作文翻译:
我是爱丽丝。我是一中的一名学生。我在七年级二班。
墙上有一张我们学校的地图。操场在学校的中间。操场左边是图书馆。我非常喜欢阅读,所以我经常在图书馆里看书。图书馆后面有一座教学楼。我们在那栋楼里面学习。我的教室在二楼。教师办公室也是在那栋楼。体育馆在哪里呢?噢,在教学楼的右边。我在体育馆上体育课。食堂在体育馆的前面。我们在食堂吃午饭和晚饭。在学校,我觉得很开心!
这是我的学校。是一个又大又漂亮的地方。我非常喜欢我的学校。你的学校是怎么样的呢?
初中英语作文带翻译:我们应该做最好
When I was a little girl ,I dreamed to grow up. Because I think a child doesn't has freedom,and can't do anything himself.
Whatever we are, we should do our best!
When I was a little girl ,I dreamed to grow up. Because I think a child doesn't has freedom,and can't do anything himself.
But now I have grown up, to my surprise, I feel more tired and have more suffering.Though I can do something myself, I don't feel happy at all.
I believe you also have the same thoughs with me. when we was a child , we wanted to grow up, but when we became a older man,we don't have such nice life as wish. So whatever we are children or adults, we should try to make our life better, and make ourselves more happy. we should try our best to study hard, then we can let parents have good life, too! Let's do our best to do ourself ! Believe yourself ! You are the best!
初中英语作文带翻译:假期计划
A Plan for My Summer Holiday
Summer holiday is coming. How excited! I have made a plan for my summer holiday. First of all, I will go to
Hong Kong to visit my aunt. And then I will stay with her for a while. As Hong Kong is the shopping paradise, of course, I will ask my aunt to go shopping with me. I will also eat the delicious food there. And then I will go home. I know that study comes first. So I will finish my homework first. After that I will go out play with my friends. And then I will take a good rest to prepare for my coming back to school.
作文翻译:
暑假即将来临。多么的兴奋啊!我已经为我的暑假制定了计划。首先,我会去香港拜访我的婶婶。之后我会和她呆一段时间。因为香港是购物天堂,当然我会叫我婶婶陪我一起去购物。我还要吃那里美味的食物。然后我就会回家。我知道学习是最重要的。所以回去之后我会先完成我的暑假作业。之后我就会和我的朋友出去玩。再之后我就会好好的休息来为回校做好准备。
初中英语作文带翻译:我的梦想
从我还是个小孩开始,我就梦想着成为一名医生。当我还小的时候,我看很多关于医生的电视剧和电影。我认为医生很伟大。
第七篇:《我最喜欢的运动,游泳
英语作文》
第八篇:《英语作文》
模版1.计划
范文. My Plan for the National Day Holiday
国庆假期计划
The National Day Holiday is coming. 国庆假期要到了。It is a very important festival in China. 这是中国一个非
常重要的节日。Everybody has his or her plan for the National Day Holiday. 每个人对于国庆节都有自己的计划。I
have a plan, too. 我也有一个计划。My plan is as follows: 我的计划如下.
First, I’ll take a good rest, as I’m always busy with my work. 首先,我要好好休息一下,因为我平时工作很忙。
Second, I want to stay with my parents. I’m not usually together with them. 第二,我想陪陪父母。我并不是经常与
他们在一起。Third, I want to meet some of my friends and relatives, as these days we don’t see each other often. 第
三,我想见见一些亲戚朋友,因为我们现在不怎么有机会见面。Fourth, I want to give my room a good cleaning. 第
四,我想好好打扫下房间。Finally, I will study English for the coming examination. 最后,我想为即将到来的考试
学习下英语。
This is my plan for the coming National Day Holiday. 这就是我对即将到来的国庆假期的计划。
模版2.我的某某人
范文一. My Teacher
My English teacher is Miss Wang. 我的英语老师是王老师。She is a beautiful lady. 她很漂亮。She has a round face
and bright eyes. 她长着一张圆脸和一对明亮的眼睛。She is always smiling. 她总是在微笑着。
Miss Wang is a good teacher. 王老师是一位好老师。She works very hard. 她工作非常努力。Every day she comes to
the school early and is always the last one to leave. 每天她都很早到学校,总是最后一个离开。She speaks very good English and she teaches well. 她英语说得很棒,教得也很好。She also tells us what are the right things to do. 而且她还告诉我们如何明辨是非。She is a motherly teacher. 她是慈母般的老师。She treats us as her own children and takes good care of us. 她把我们当作自己孩子看待,细心照顾我们。She is so kind that everyone loves her.她人很好,大家都喜欢她。
This is Miss Wang, my favorite teacher. 这就是王老师,我最喜爱的老师。I feel so lucky to have her as my teacher.
我为有她这样的老师而感到幸运。I hope that someday I can be a teacher just like her.我希望有朝一日我也能成为像她这样的老师。
范文二. My Mother
My mother is an English teacher. 我的母亲是位英语老师。She is a beautiful lady. 她很漂亮。She has a round face
and bright eyes. 她长着一张圆脸和一对明亮的眼睛。She is always smiling. 她总是在微笑着。
My mother is a good teacher. 我的母亲是一位好老师。She works very hard. 她工作非常努力。Every day she comes
to the school early and is always the last one to leave. 每天她都很早到学校,总是最后一个离开。She speaks very good English and she teaches well. 她英语说得很棒,教得也很好。She also tells her students what are the right things to do. 而且她还告诉她的学生们如何明辨是非。She is a motherly teacher. 她是慈母般的老师。She treats her students as her own children and takes good care of them. 她把学生当作自己孩子看待,细心照顾他们。She is so kind that everyone loves her. 她人很好,大家都喜欢她。
This is my mother. 这就是我的母亲。I feel so lucky to have her as my mother and I love her. 我为有她这样的母亲而
感到幸运,我也很爱她。I hope that someday I can be a teacher just like her. 我希望有朝一日我也能成为像她这样的老师。
模版3.英语学习
范文. How I Study English
我是如何学习英语的
English is an international language. 英语是一门国际性的语言。It is very useful. 它非常有用。I like English very
much.我非常喜欢英语。 And this is how I study English.我就是这样学习英语的。
First, I remember 30 English words every day. 首先,我每天背30个英文单词。Second, I go over the grammar points
regularly. 第二,我定期复习语法要点。Third, I read articles in English newspapers and I read simple novels in English. 第三,我阅读英文报纸的文章以及简单的英文小说。Fourth, I listen to English radio programs and watch English TV programs. 第四,我听英语的广播节目,看英语的电视节目。Finally, I listen to English music and watch English movies.最后,我听英文音乐,看英文电影。
This is how I study English. 我就是这样来学习英语的。As a result, I’m more and more interested in English and my
English has improved greatly. 结果,我现在对英语更感兴趣了,英语也有了很大的进步。Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。If I keep practicing, I believe that my English will be better and better. 如果我继续不断练习的话,我的英语将会变得越来越棒。
模版4.优点和缺点
范文About Television
TV plays the vital role in ours life. 电视在我们生活中扮演重要角色。TV can be seen everywhere in our daily life. 电
视在我们生活中随处可见。Almost each family has one TV set. 每个家庭都有电视。However, there is a good side and a bad side to everything, and TV is no exception.然而每件事都有他的两面性,电视也不例外。
TV has its advantages. 电视有它的优点。TV is very important to help me to get information and knowledge.电视能帮
我获取信息 Various TV programs make me get to know the world and help me with my studies.丰富的电视节目让我不断的了解世界帮助我学习。
However, TV also has its disadvantages.然而电视也有缺点。 Watching too much TV program can waste a lot of time.
看太多电视浪费时间Some programs are boring and useless, and they can bring us bad information.有些节目无聊没用,并且会给我们带来坏的信息。
So, every coin has two sides, we should choose the right one.总之,一个硬币有它的两面,我们要选择好的那面。
模版5.运动
范文 About Doing Physical Exercise关于体育锻炼
Everyone hopes to live happily in the world. 每个人都想在这个世界上获得快乐。There is famous saying: ‘life lies on
exercise’.俗话说生命在于运动 So exercise can help you live longer and more healthily.运动可以让你的生命延续活的更快乐。
First, exercise is good for us to build our bodies. 首先,运动能够迁建身体。It makes the heart beat faster and make us
stronger. 让心脏跳动加快促使我们强壮。Sports can also make us eat more than usual which contributes to our bodies.运动能让我们比平时吃的更多让身体强壮。
Second, exercise can make us happy. 第二,运动能让我们快乐。Some sport like basketball is interesting.有些运动比
如篮球很有意思 So playing basketball can bring us into happiness. 所以打篮球能带给我们快乐。
Third, exercise can help us get rid of our bad habits.第三,运动可以帮我们改掉坏习惯。 We will not be lazy after a
period of exercise.一段时间的运动之后我们就不再懒惰。
In a word, exercise is important, helpful and absolutely necessary.总之,运动很重要,很有用也绝对必要。
模版6. 最喜爱的某某
范文My Favorite Book我最喜爱的一本书
My favorite book is My Childhood. 我最喜欢的书是《童年》。The reasons are as follows. 原因如下。
Firstly, it brings me happiness. 首先,它给我带来快乐。It always cheers me up when I am in a bad mood. 在我忧郁
时,它总能让我舒展笑颜。
Secondly, I learn a lot from it. 第二,我从中学到了很多知识。It contains a lot of information about life and the world.
它包含很多人生和世事的哲理。It teaches me many new things. 教会了我很多新知识。
Thirdly, it makes me stronger. 第三,它让我更强大。It helps me find confidence in myself. 它让我找到了自信。With
confidence I overcome all the difficulties I meet. 拥有了自信,我克服了种种艰难困阻。
Fourthly, it helps me realize my self worth. 第四,它让我实现自我价值。It enables be to find my place in life. 它帮
我找到了人生的位置。I learn how to set a goal, work continuously towards the goal and embrace the future. 我学会了如何制定目标,不断努力,拥抱未来。
To sum up, I like My Childhood best. 总而言之,我最喜欢《童年》。
模版7.书信
April 1st, 2012
Dear Tom, 亲爱的汤姆.
Haven’t heard from you for some time! 很久没收到你的来信了。How are you doing? 你还好么?Everything is fine
with me except that the final examination is getting nearer and nearer and I’m busy preparing for it. 我一切都挺好,只是期末考试越来越近了,我现在忙着准备复习迎考。
I’ve got some problems in my English study, especially in grammar. 我英语学习有些问题,尤其是语法方面。My
teacher recommended me a grammar book. 我的老师向我推荐了一本语法书。The book is called Advanced English Grammar. 这本书叫做《高级英语语法》。But it is not sold here in my town. 但我这里没有卖的。Since you are in Beijing, could I you buy one for me? 既然你在北京,不知我能不能麻烦你帮我购买一本呢?I’d be very grateful if you could help me. 如果你能帮我这个忙的话,我将不胜感激。
We haven’t seen each other since last time we met. 自从上次相逢,我们再也未曾相见。I hope that you will visit my
hometown again sometime if possible. 希望你如果有可能的话找个时间再来我家乡看看。So much has changed that you could barely recognize it! 它的变化很大,你几乎都认不出来了!And it would be great to be together with you once again. 而且,如果能与你再次相聚,真是太好了。
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 盼复。
Best wishes! 祝好!
Alice爱丽丝
1、The Chinese New Year
1).简单介绍中国新年即春节;
2).你最喜欢的新年庆祝活动。
参考作文模板一
2、The Book I Like Best
1).你最喜欢哪本书;
2).你喜欢的理由。
参考作文模板六
3、Should the University Campus be Open to Tourists?
1).校园是否应对游客开放,人们看法不同,说明你的观点;
2).阐述你的理由。
With the development of tourism, the campuses of many famous universities in China are open to the tourists. People have different opinions about it. Some people think that the tourists’ visit to the campus will make it harder for students to study. Worse still, it may cause some safety problems. However, others think that it can bring students and the society closer and is good for cultural exchange between people. In my opinion, several factors should be considered before opening the campuses to tourists. First, I suggest we should choose the universities with long history and beautiful campuses. Second, the campus should only be open to tourists on weekends or during holidays.
4、Television
1).电视的优点;
2).电视的缺点。
参考作文模板四
5、My Teacher
1).介绍你的一位老师;
2).喜欢这位老师的理由。
参考作文模板二
6、On Private Cars
1).一些人认为应鼓励私人购买汽车;
2).另一些人则认为应该控制私人购买汽车; 3).你的看法。
请参考作文模板四
7、选择一个你想旅游的地点,并安排旅行计划。你应包括下列内容.
1).说明你想旅游的地点;
2).说明你为什么选择这个地点;
3).描述你的旅行计划。
I like traveling very much. The holiday (summer vacation) is coming. There are altogether 7 (30) days. I would like to have a trip to Hong Kong with my family. We would like to take the plane. This will be my first visit to Hong Kong, although my aunt lives in Hong Kong for many years. We plan to stay there for 5 days. During my stay there, I would go to the famous Ocean Park and the Hong Kong Disneyland. I hope I can have a good time.
8、How to Overcome Difficulties in My English Studies
1).你在英语学习中遇到什么困难;
2).你如何克服这些困难。
参考作文模板三
9、明天(星期五)全班同学将去参观科学博物馆(the Science Museum),由你(班长)通知全体同学。具体内容如下.
1).早上8点钟在校门口集合,步行前往; 2).参观时要认真听,仔细看,并记下有趣的东西;
3).不可在博物馆内大声喧哗及拍照。
要求. 1. 不要逐句翻译;2. 词数80个左右。
Fellow students,We are going to visit the Science Museum this Saturday. We will assemble at 8 o’clock at the front gate of the school. Since it is not far from our school, we will go there on foot. Make sure not to be late. During the visit, you’d better take some notes while listening to the guide and watch carefully to the things you are interested in. Therefore, you need to bring your pen and notebook. We need to write a report about the visit and hand in next Monday. Remember not to shout, talk loudly or take pictures in the museum. Thanks.
10、你应邀到一位好友家吃晚饭。事后给朋友写信表示谢意。你的信应包括下列内容.
1).表达谢意;
2).表达想回请的意愿;
3).期待朋友的光临。
参考作文模板七
11、Where to Live
1).有人喜欢住在城市;
2).有人喜欢住在农村;
3).你的看法。
要点. some people like to live in the country, but I prefer living in the big city.
Different people have different views on life in city or suburb. Some people prefer to live in city while others prefer to live in suburb.It is true that living in big city is convenient and entertaining. There are restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls in your neighborhood. You can easily buy any stuff you need. In contract, living in suburb is quite different. It serves fresh air and beautiful scenery and the most important thing is quietness. For me, I like to live in big city because of the colorful life and convenience for working.
12、My Hometown
1).简述你的家乡;
2).你对家乡的印象。
My hometown Guangzhou is a very beautiful and modern city in the south of China. It is the capital of Guangdong Province with a long history of more than 2,000 years.Guangzhou is the center of economy, politics and education of the province. Everybody can have a good time here. You can visit a lot of museums, parks and universities here. You can do shopping like crazy in this city. People here are very friendly. For example, they are always ready to offer their seats to others who need them in buses and subway. I hope my hometown Guangzhou will attract more and more visitors each year.
13、Is Stress a Bad Thing?
1).你对压力的看法;
2).阐述你的理由。
Quite a number of men and women choose to do things less competitive. They are afraid that the stress of work will rob them of joy and happiness.In fact, however, stress isn’t the bad thing it is often supposed to be. Above all, unless it gets out of control, a certain amount of stress is vital to provide motivation and challenge. Furthermore, people under stress tend to express their full range of potential and to achieve their own personal worth. Stress is a natural part of everyday life and there is no way to avoid it. What we can do is to learn to deal with it rather than to escape from it.
14、Self—study
1).自学的优点;
2).自学中遇到的主要困难。
参考作文模板三
15、My Favorite Season
1).说明自己最喜欢的季节;
2).陈述喜欢这一季节的原因,可以描写这一季节的景色,或是记述在这一季节最让人难忘的经历。
参考作文模板六
第九篇:《七年级上册英语作文范文》
七年级上册英语作文范文|My Friend(我的朋友) I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old.Her telephone number is
Her birthday is March 5th. She is good at English and Chiese.She often plays the piano. She likes reading books and listening to the music. Her hobbies are reading and listening to music. She is a nice girl. We often help each other. We are good friends.
我有一个好朋友。她的名字叫梅。她12岁。她的电话号码是 。她的生日是3月5日。她擅长英语和汉语。她经常弹钢琴。她喜欢看书和听音乐。她的爱好是读书和听音乐。她是一个好女孩。我们经常互相帮助。我们是好朋友。
七年级上册英语作文范文|My family(我的家庭)
假设你是李枚,下面的照片是你的全家福,请你写一篇文章介绍你的家庭。
Hello,everyone!I'm LiMei.Look! This is my family photo. This is my grandmother. She is 58. This is my father. He is a teacher. He is 36. and my mother is 36, too. Who’s that boy? Oh, he is my brother. He is 13 and I am 12. My brother and I are students.
大家好!我是LiMei.看!这是我的全家福。这是我的祖母。她58岁。这是我的父亲。他是一名教师。他36岁。我的母亲也是36岁。那个男孩是谁?哦,他是我哥哥。他13岁,我12岁。我的哥哥和我都是学生。
七年级上册英语作文范文|Tom’s room(汤姆的房间)
假设这是TOM的房间,请你用80词左右介绍他的房间。
Look! This is Tom’s room. His photos are on the wall. His T-shirt is on the bed. His baseball bat is behind the dresser. The keys are in the drawer. The computer is on the desk. Where is Tom’s baseball? Oh, It’s under the bed. What is on the floor? They are Tom’s shoes, socks and computer games. What do you think of Tom’s room?
瞧!这是汤姆的房间。他的照片挂在墙上。他的T恤在床上。他的棒球棒在梳妆台后面。钥匙在抽屉里。计算机在书桌上。汤姆的棒球在哪里?哦,在床底下。地板上是什么?它们是汤姆的鞋子,袜子和电脑游戏。你觉得汤姆的房间怎么样?
七年级上册英语作文范文|喜欢的体育运动
写一篇文章介绍你的朋友JIM所拥有的体育器材和他喜欢的体育运动。
Jim has a great sports collection. He has 10 basketballs, 4 footballs,2 ping-pong balls, 15volleyballs and 9 baseballs. He doesn’t have a ping-pong bat, but he has 8 tennis rackets. Of all the sports, He likes tennis best. He likes sports very much, because he thinks sports are good for health. He often plays tennis and basketball with his friends after school.
吉姆拥有一个大的体育用品收藏。他有10个篮球,4个足球,2乒乓球,15个排球和9个棒球。他没有一个乒乓球球拍,但他有8个网球拍。在所有的运动中,他最喜欢打网球。他很喜欢运动,因为他认为运动是对健康有益的。他经常在放学后和他的朋友们打网球和篮球。
七年级上册英语作文范文|自我介绍
My name is Wang Ming.My birthday is June 5th. I am Chinese. I am a student.I study very hard.My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I can play the piano and the trumpet, but not very well. I love swimming and I am good at it.Of all kinds of movies, I like comedies best. I think they're interesting. I’m one of the best students in my class. My teachers all say I am a good student.They all like me and I like them, too.
我的名字是王明.我的生日是6月5日。我是中国人。我是一个学生.我学习很努力.我的最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢它,因为它很有趣。我可以弹钢琴和吹喇叭,但不是很好。我喜欢游泳并且我很擅长.在所有种类的电影中,我最喜欢喜剧片。我想他们很有趣。我是我班上最好的学生之一。我的老师都说我是一个很好的学生.他们都喜欢我,我也喜欢他们。
七年级上册英语作文范文|My English Teacher(我的英语老师)
Miss Wang is my English teacher. She looks very young.She's about thirty years old, and she wears glasses.She's funny . But she is strict with us. She wants us to study hard, Her lessons are interesting. We are very happy in her class and we all like her lessons. She is a good teacher, and we all like her.
王老师是我的英语老师。她看起来很young.She的约三十岁,她穿glasses.She很有趣。不过,她严格要求我们。她要我们努力学习,她的课很有意思。我们非常高兴,在她的课堂,我们都喜欢她的课。她是一位好老师,我们都喜欢她。
七年级上册英语作文范文|招聘音乐爱好者
We need more music lovers in our club. Do you like music? Can you sing? Can you dance? Can you play the violin, the piano, the guitar or the drums? If your answers are “yes”, then you can join our music club. Please call Gina at 612-5568.
我们需要在我们的俱乐部更多的音乐爱好者。你喜欢音乐吗?你能唱歌吗?你能跳舞吗?你能拉小提琴,钢琴,吉他,打鼓呢?如果你的答案是“yes”,那么你可以加入我们的音乐俱乐部。请致电612-5568吉娜。
七年级上册英语作文范文|谈谈你对电影的看法
Of all kinds of movies, I like comedies best. I think they're interesting. My favorite actor is Jackie. I like his movie King of Comedy. I think it’s a successful comedy. For action movies, I like The Lord of the Ring best. It’s exciting. I like documentaries because they’re true stories. I like only some thrillers. Many thrillers are scary and boring.
在各种各样的电影中,我最喜欢喜剧片。我想他们很有趣。我最喜欢的演员是成龙。我喜欢他的电影“喜剧之王”。我认为这是一个成功的喜剧。至于动作片,我最喜欢“指环王”。它令人兴奋。我喜欢纪录片,因为他们是真实的故事。我只喜欢一些恐怖片。许多恐怖片都太恐怖和无聊。
七年级上册英语作文范文|介绍你的周末生活
I have a good weekend. On Saturday morning ,I do my homework. After lunch, I go shopping with my mother. At about five o’clock, I go to play basketball with my friend. On Sunday, I watch a football game on TV. I often help my mother do housework. I watch TV with my parents in the evening. Then I go to bed at nine o’clock. I’m very happy on weekends.
我有一个美好的周末。星期六早上,我做我的功课。午饭后,我和我的母亲去购物。大约5点,我和我的朋友一起玩篮球。星期天,我在电视上观看足球比赛。我经常帮助妈妈做家务。晚上我与我的父母看电视。然后我在九点钟去睡觉。周末我很高兴。
七年级上册英语作文范文|My Favorite,,
以 My Favorite,,为题,写一篇短文
My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I have English every day. I can speak a little English. I join the school English club. Every afternoon I go there to talk in English. I can see the English movies and read English books. I think it is useful for me. I want to learn it well. I like English very much.
我最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢它,因为它很有趣。我每一天都有英语课。我会讲一点英语。我参加了学校的英语俱乐部。每天下午我去那里用英语交谈。我可以看英文电影和阅读英文书籍。我想这对我来说是有用的。我想学好它。我非常喜欢英语。
编辑提醒:请注意查看“英语作文 我最喜欢的运动”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址更多相关文章注:英语作文 我最喜欢的运动一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。
最近更新热点文章

我要回帖

更多关于 电视的利与弊英语作文 的文章

随机推荐