write的读音 postcards怎么读

Amazon CAPTCHA
请输入您在这个图片中看到的字符:
& , , Inc. or its affiliates英语翻译How are you doing today?I met my friends yesterday and wrote some postcards to you.:) I asked them to write "Private Swap/koni52's friend" down on each cards.Thank you very much for your kindness again_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译How are you doing today?I met my friends yesterday and wrote some postcards to you.:) I asked them to write "Private Swap/koni52's friend" down on each cards.Thank you very much for your kindness again
英语翻译How are you doing today?I met my friends yesterday and wrote some postcards to you.:) I asked them to write "Private Swap/koni52's friend" down on each cards.Thank you very much for your kindness again
翻译如下!你今天过得怎么样?昨天我遇见了我的朋友,写了一些明信片给你.)我问他们写“私人互换/ koni52的朋友"在每一个卡片.非常感谢你的好意
太简单了,懒得打字
你今天干什么了?我昨天去看望一个朋友了,并寄了一些明信片给你.我叫他们写"私人区/可尼52的朋友"到每张卡片上.非常感谢你,再次感谢善良的你http://www.readwritethink.org/parent-afterschool-resources/activities-projects/postcards-from-trail-30980.html
Learn All Year Long
Kids and teens should read and write even when they are out of school. Why is this so important?
ReadWriteThink has a variety of resources for out-of-school use. Visit our Parent & Afterschool Resources section to learn more.
Postcards from the Trail
(Note: Handouts must be printed separately)

Tolono, Illinois
Activity Description
After enjoying a
west on a wagon train, children create postcards from the point of view of the main (s) for one or more stops on the journey. When children think what it would be like to be one of the characters in a story, they learn about new places, experiences, and situations.Whether their travel is real or imagined, children can help children use the online
to combine words and images to share experiences from faraway places.
Why This Is Helpful
In the age of texting and tweeting, writing postcards seems like a lost art.
But creating a description of a place you?ve visited for an audience back home can be a fun activity for children.
For this activity, children read a book about the wild west and create postcards from the point of view of the main .
As children pretend to be one of the main , they can take on the voice and experience of someone else. When writing from the point of view of a character, the child must analyze the character to understand his/her personality traits and actions.
They must write about what happens in the plot in a concise manner because of the limiting size of a postcard.

我要回帖

更多关于 postcards to myself 的文章

随机推荐