帮我把一段中文翻译英文成英文

帮我翻译成英文,地道点哦~“你是男人吗?对,我是嫌你穷,嫌你没前途,跟你在一起,我只有死路一条。你满
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友kongbaiou遇到了一个关于口语的疑惑,并悬赏30沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
急。非常感谢!
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
You're a man? Yes, I am suspicion you poor, don't think you have no prospect, together with you, I have only one. You satisfied?
—— Lilykuai
are you male? you are so poor!stay with you, i will die.
—— 布那那
Are you a man?Right,I hate you with no money and future.Together with you ,I will have no other way except for death . You feel satisfied?
male是形容词指雄性的,男人的!
—— 逍遥梦语
相关其他知识点帮我把一段英语翻译成中文2. Crack Formation and Crack ControlCrack formation refers to the incidence of any narrow, irregular opening of indefinite dimensions resulting from shrinkage, flexural or direct tension stresses, or internal expan_百度作业帮
帮我把一段英语翻译成中文2. Crack Formation and Crack ControlCrack formation refers to the incidence of any narrow, irregular opening of indefinite dimensions resulting from shrinkage, flexural or direct tension stresses, or internal expan
帮我把一段英语翻译成中文2. Crack Formation and Crack ControlCrack formation refers to the incidence of any narrow, irregular opening of indefinite dimensions resulting from shrinkage, flexural or direct tension stresses, or internal expansion resulting from the products of corrosion or deleteriousaggregates. The incidence of flexural and direct tension cracking that occurs at various stages is defined in relation to the stresses in the reinforcement at the cracked section (Reis et al. 1964). Since steel has a constant Young’s modulus (at service load levels) regardless of grade, this approach is possibly better described with respect to steel strain, rather than stress. The following brief description of load-induced cracking in a tension zone is based on that reported by Reis et al.The first stage of cracking is concerned with those cracks produced by shrinkage, corrosive effects, and low flexural loads in which the measured steel strain is well below es = 0.0005 [fs & 100 MPa (14 ksi)]. Cracks of this type are referred to as primary cracks. The second stage of cracking is concerned with those cracks that result from the difference in inextensibility between the concrete and steel,and the bonding forces that exist between the two. Cracks formed by this mechanism are referred to as secondary cracks. Secondary crack formation is usually studied by examining the portion of the beam between two adjacent primary cracks or by analyzing the model of an axially loaded reinforced concrete prism in tension (as is done in this study). The steel strains during the second stage of cracking are usually greater than 0.0005. There is considerable disagreement among the theories of secondary cracking concerning the significance of the variables involved, especially the nature of the bond stress distribution along the reinforcement between adjacent primary cracks. The third stage of cracking, also referred to as the equilibrium stage, occurs when no further secondary cracks can be formed, and existing cracks continue to widen. The steel strain is usually greater than 0.001 [fs & 200 MPa (30 ksi)] at this stage of cracking. Although the initiation of primarycracks is important, the main concern of this research is with the distribution of second and third stage cracks, which occur at higher steel stresses.
我爱小调119
2.Crack Formation and Crack Control裂纹形成和裂纹控制Crack formation refers to the incidence of any narrow,irregular opening of indefinite dimensions resulting from shrinkage,flexural or direct tension stresses,or internal expansion resulting from the products of corrosion or deleterious aggregates.裂纹形成指的是任何狭窄,不规则的尺寸大小不定的开口.开口成因或者是来自于收缩,弯曲的或直接的压力,或者是产品腐蚀或者有害的聚合物.The incidence of flexural and direct tension cracking that occurs at various stages is defined in relation to the stresses in the reinforcement at the cracked section (Reis et al.1964).弯曲或者直接压力造成裂缝发展的不同阶段是根据裂纹发生部分压力增强相比较而言的(里斯等人1964).Since steel has a constant Young’s modulus (at service load levels) regardless of grade,this approach is possibly better described with respect to steel strain,rather than stress.因为各种等级的钢都有恒定不变的杨氏常量(处于不同的服务负荷水平),这种研究方法可能通过钢材所受的张力而不是压力才能进行更好地描述.The following brief description of load-induced cracking in a tension zone is based on that reported by Reis et al.下面关于拉力受力区域由于负荷过重产生的裂纹的简单描述是基于里斯等人的报告.The first stage of cracking is concerned with those cracks produced by shrinkage,corrosive effects,and low flexural loads in which the measured steel strain is well below es = 0.0005 [fs & 100 MPa (14 ksi)].Cracks of this type are referred to as primary cracks.The second stage of cracking is concerned with those cracks that result from the difference in inextensibility between the concrete and steel,and the bonding forces that exist between the two.Cracks formed by this mechanism are referred to as secondary cracks.裂纹的第一阶段与因为收缩,腐蚀作用和低度弯曲载荷造成的各种裂纹有关,在这一阶段测得的钢材所受张力远低于es=0.0005 [fs & 100 MPa (14 ksi)].这种裂纹被称为初级裂纹.第二阶段的裂纹与来自于混凝土和钢材之间的非延展性以及粘合力差别导致的裂纹有关.在这种机制下行程单各种裂纹被称为二级裂纹.Secondary crack formation is usually studied by examining the portion of the beam between two adjacent primary cracks or by analyzing the model of an axially loaded reinforced concrete prism in tension (as is done in this study).二级裂纹的形成通常是通过检验两个相近的初级裂纹之间的横梁部分来进行研究,也可以通过分析承受拉力的轴心负压的混凝土棱柱模型来进行研究(就像在这个研究中进行的那样)The steel strains during the second stage of cracking are usually greater than 0.0005.There is considerable disagreement among the theories of secondary cracking concerning the significance of the variables involved,especially the nature of the bond stress distribution along the reinforcement between adjacent primary cracks.在裂纹的第二阶段钢材所受的各种压力通常强度都大于0.0005.关于各个变量重要性的各派二级裂纹理论之间存在很大的差异,尤其是相邻初级裂纹之间增强部位凝结力的分布本质的讨论差异更多.The third stage of cracking,also referred to as the equilibrium stage,occurs when no further secondary cracks can be formed,and existing cracks continue to widen.The steel strain is usually greater than 0.001 [fs & 200 MPa (30 ksi)] at this stage of cracking.第三阶段的裂纹,也被称为平衡阶段.在此阶段,二级裂纹已经不能继续形成,而现存的裂纹继续扩大.在此阶段,钢材所受压力通常大于0.001[fs & 200 MPa (30 ksi)] .Although the initiation of primary cracks is important,the main concern of this research is with the distribution of second and third stage cracks,which occur at higher steel stresses.尽管初级裂纹的发生非常重要,这次研究的主要焦点是第二阶段和第三阶段的裂纹分布问题,而第二阶段和第三阶段的裂纹是在较大的钢材压力下发生的.仅供参考,欢迎指正
在,欢迎您来问。
2. Crack Formation and Crack Control2。裂纹形成和裂纹的控制Crack formation refers to the incidence of any narrow, irregular opening of indefinite dimensions resulting from shrinkage, flexural or direct...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译请英语高手帮我把一段中文翻译成英文:我要一步一步往上爬,在最高点乘着叶片往前飞,让风吹干流过的泪痕,总有一天我有属于我的天.请不要用什么翻译器翻译,因为不准,我要超标_百度作业帮
英语翻译请英语高手帮我把一段中文翻译成英文:我要一步一步往上爬,在最高点乘着叶片往前飞,让风吹干流过的泪痕,总有一天我有属于我的天.请不要用什么翻译器翻译,因为不准,我要超标
英语翻译请英语高手帮我把一段中文翻译成英文:我要一步一步往上爬,在最高点乘着叶片往前飞,让风吹干流过的泪痕,总有一天我有属于我的天.请不要用什么翻译器翻译,因为不准,我要超标准的,可以翻译的再给!
荣光万丈0063
I want to climb step by step,the highest point of riding in the leaves to fly forward,let the wind blow through the main stream of tears,one day I had my own day超准
step by step, i wanna climb up high, so as to ride on a leave and fly to the sky. while the wind blow-dries my eyes, i can be finally in the heaven of mine.
I want to climb step by step, the highest point of riding in the leaves to fly forward, let the wind blow through the main stream of tears, one day I had my own day.
看看行不行
Step by step,I'm climbing upward,to soar on a leaf at the highest point,Wind,wind,wind,please blow over my cheeks, and sweep away the tear stains,A world of my own will come t...
climb step by step, the highest point of riding in the leaves to fly forward, let the wind blow through the main stream of tears, one day I had my own SKY
I climb up step by step, at a peak in blade fly forward, let the wind of mainstream, someday I belong to my days.
我要一步一步往上爬,在最高点乘着叶片往前飞,让风吹干流过的泪痕,总有一天我有属于我的天。I want to climb step by step, the highest point of riding in the leaves to fly forward, let the wind blow through the main stream of tears, one day I had my own day.
扫描下载二维码请帮我翻译一段话
中文翻译成英文的, 请帮我翻译一段话
中文翻译成
请帮我翻译一段话
中文翻译成英文的 我们的作品综合调查了广州“南肺”,
介绍了小洲村悠久的历史,以及它的古韵文化,瀛洲生态公园风景秀丽却入不敷出以及“万亩果园”逐渐老化衰退 深红色的猫又 请帮我翻译一段话
中文翻译成英文的
as well as its charms of cultural, scenic Yingzhou eco-park but to make ends meetOur comprehensive investigation of the works of Guangzhou ” “ South lung, introduces small Chau Tsuen a long history
&the South to the lungs&quot, as well as its ancient cultureComprehensive survey of our works in Guangzhou, introduced a small village a long history, as well as &quot,&quot, beautiful scenery Yingzhou Ecological Park is livin
Our article made a comprehensive survey on the &Southern Lung& of Guangzhou city. It introduces the long history of the Xiao Zhou village and its old culture, the beautiful scenery of the Yingzhou Ecological park which is suffering from financial problem as well as the gradual aging recession of the &ten thousand acres fruit garden&.帮我把一段英语翻译成中文Reinforced concrete members are typically designed based on strength at ultimate limit state and subsequently checked for deflection and crack control at serviceability limit state.Although the service checks are g_百度作业帮
帮我把一段英语翻译成中文Reinforced concrete members are typically designed based on strength at ultimate limit state and subsequently checked for deflection and crack control at serviceability limit state.Although the service checks are g
帮我把一段英语翻译成中文Reinforced concrete members are typically designed based on strength at ultimate limit state and subsequently checked for deflection and crack control at serviceability limit state.Although the service checks are generally conservative—based on limiting stresses in the structure at service loads— the adoption of higher strength materials suggests potential problems under service conditions. The material strength of steel reinforcement and concrete, bond characteristics, size of a member, and amount of reinforcement are all factors affecting the development of cracks in reinforced concrete members. Concrete members reinforced with high strength steel reinforcement [having a yield strength, fy, greater than 690 MPa (100 ksi)] have different behavior due to the expected higher service loads, compared to concrete members reinforced with conventional steel bars [fy = 414 MPa(60 ksi)]. Using a higher strength reinforcing steel could provide various benefits to the concrete construction industry by reducing member cross sections and reinforcement quantities, which would lead to savings in materials, shipping, and placement costs. Reducing reinforcement quantities may also reduce congestion problems leading to better quality of construction. Finally, coupling high-strength steel reinforcement with high-performance concrete should result in a more efficient use of both materials. This approach, however, affects the flexural stiffness, as measured by the effective moment of inertia, Ie, of a cracked reinforced concrete member and results in different deflection and cracking behaviors.
bczqyly386
钢筋混凝土构件通常是基于极限强度状态和随后的检查在正常使用极限状态的挠度和裂缝控制设计。虽然服务检查通常是基于极限应力的结构在使用荷载作用下的高强度材料采用保守表明潜在的问题,在使用条件下。钢筋与混凝土的粘结特性,材料的强度,一个成员的大小,与钢筋用量是影响裂缝发展的诸因素的钢筋混凝土构件。高强度钢筋[具有屈服强度,风云钢筋混凝土构件,大于690兆帕(100 ksi)]有不同的行为,由于预期更高的...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 中英文翻译公司 的文章

随机推荐