阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩69页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初中英语作文:Mothers Day母亲节
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  Today is Mother's Day.I know some of my classmates are going to help their mothers with the housework, others are going to buy some flowers for their mothers.I want to say to her that I love her very much.But as a boy, it is a bit difficult for me to show my heart.I think only girls can do that.
  今天是母亲节。我知道一些同学打算帮妈妈做些家务,还有一些同学打算给妈妈买些花。我只是想对妈妈说一声,我非常爱她。但是对我来说这样表达我的情感有点儿难,因为我是个男孩。我觉得只有女生才这样做。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:mothers Mothers Day-母亲节[ 06:20:07]
专题分类:>>>
Mothers Day-母亲节母亲节是五月的第二个星期日。今年母亲节那天,我为母亲买了一件毛衣和一束鲜花作为礼物,感谢母亲为我付出的辛苦。母亲收到礼物后,非常高兴。Mother's Day comes on the second Sunday in May each year. On that day this year, I bought a sweater and some flowers for my mother to thank her for her hard work for me. Receiving my gift, my mother was very happy.Mothers Day-母亲节相关内容:你喜欢我吗?Do you like me?Hello! Everyone. I’m a little rabbit. My name is Hanhan. Look! I’m very lovely. My eyes are red. My ears are long. My hair is white. My tail is short. I like carrots very much. I have a good friend....我的英语老师My English TeacherIn my life, Ms. Wang is the most important person to me. Her teaching skills are diverse. In class, she usually uses games and posters. She works hard for us....我的假期I had a long holiday for May Day .I was very happy, because I could do anything I want.During those days. I enjoyed myself. At first, I went to the zoo to see lovely animals. And then....母亲节Mothers Day 母亲节是五月的第二个星期日。今年母亲节那天,我为母亲买了一件毛衣和一束鲜花作为礼物,感谢母亲为我付出的辛苦。母亲收到礼物后,非常高兴。happy dayToday I'm very happy,after I have breakfast,I go to park.It's a sunny day ,the bird is singing,I'm singing too.When I get to park,I see some girls are playing games ,so I join them.We play very happy....作文:家乡的变化我家在周至县,近几年发生了很大的变化。就拿我家来说吧。 以前,我们家没有电脑。爸爸是个工程师。以前,爸爸画图都要用手画,画的时候要用尺子,画错了不得用橡皮擦,不小心会把绘图纸擦烂,画图慢,还得不停地削铅笔。小水滴与大海很久以前,有一粒小水滴听东海爷爷讲有关东海的故事。它知道东海用千里之遥,不能形容海的辽阔,用千仞之高,不足以形容海的深度。它非常羡慕东海。作文 我发现了童年是多姿多彩的,我的童年也不例外。以至于现在想起来,都要笑破肚皮! 记得刚上学时,我还是个不懂却又装懂的小孩儿。有一次,我从电视上知道了人参这个词,并且知道人参的颜色是土黄色的,形状像个人,有时上面有泥土。查看更多>>小学英语作文专题导读:>>>
"mothers"相关文章当前位置: >
& my mother英语作文40 以My Mother为题写一篇英语小作文(要80个词语以上) - 搜...
my mother英语作文40 以My Mother为题写一篇英语小作文(要80个词语以上) - 搜...
收集整理:/ 时间:
以My Mother为题写一篇英语小作文(要80个词语以上) - 搜。It is my mother gave me a life, I love my mother. My mother has been 40 years old.she is a staff in a company. My mother is my good example since childhood. She like always educates me.In the past, I always get bored and cant understand her. Wh age increased, I gradually came to understand her efforts.All she made is for me,she want me will have a good future. My mother is very hard-working, she always likes to clean up the house,give me a comfortable learning environment. I hope my mother would have been very healthy!跪求一篇以I Love my mother 为题的英语作文 150词左右 - 已。I love my motherMy mother is of medium height. She has a long hair and she ia slim. I think my mother is very beautiful. My mother is a middle school teacher, she teaches English. On weekday she go to the school at 7 a.m and go back home at 5 p.m. On weekend she often goes to see my grandparents and does some cleaning and washing.我到妈妈中等身材。她的头发很长,她比较瘦。我认为我的妈妈非常美丽。我的妈妈是一名中学教师,她教英语。在工作日她每天早上七点去学校,下午五点回到家里。在周末她经常去看我到祖父母,做一些打扫和洗衣。Although my mother is very busy every day, she takes care of me very good. She teaches me。My mother is an engineer. She works from Monday to Saturday. Shes busy everyday. My mother is pretty. She has short hai以My Mother为题写一篇英语作文 年龄:40 职业:普通工人 。My Mother My mother is just over fifty, a little bit older than our republic nation, so she has experienced two periods just like our country, showing both the traditional goodness and modern ideas. Like all mothers, she is responsible and devotes most of her efforts to our family. So sometimes I feel regretful for her to give up her work, but she thinks it is the proper social role for a woman to be a housewife. She is satisfied with the family members achievements. She insists on keeping her children under her wings. You see how traditional she is. However, sinMY MOTHER i always heard of that mothers love is the greatest.And i really love my mother. my mother is 40.She is only英语作文《My interesting mother》40字左右 别太多 要快啊啊。My Interesting Mother My mother is very beautiful. She is thirty years old. She has big eyes .She is short and weak. She gets up very early every morning. She likes to eat bananas and oranges, but she doesnt like to eat apples. She is afraid of red. Sometimes, she takes my cousin and me to the library to study. And she takes our dog and me to play in the small park. I like my interesting and hard-working mother.My family英语作文,不少于40个字,(爸爸是司机,妈妈没工。There are three family members in my family, my father, my mother, and me. 我家有三口人,我爸爸,我妈妈,还有我。We love each other very much. 我们一家人相亲相爱。My father is a driver. 我爸爸是一名司机。He goes to work very early each day to drive people to work. 他每天很早就去工作,开车送别人上班。My mother is a business womean. 我妈妈是一名商人。She often comes home very late. 她经常要很晚才回家。When we have time, we enjoy reading books together.当我们一家人有时间的时候,我们喜欢一起读书。希望能够帮到你:)&My Mother&这编英语作文点写 There is a very important person to me , she is my mother , who like me best in the world. My mother was born in 1964 and she is 45 years old now . Everyone can understand that the age is not old , but some of her hair has turned white , because she is very busy in looking after our family . She loves me very much and when I am ill she is always be worried about my illness . When I am hungry ,she always cooked as fast as she can . When the weather wa bad , she always reminds me of wearing more clothes . I think she really loves me very much . Im giving my best wi搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。 &小学英语作文 &初中英语作文 &高中英语作文 大学英语作文x考研英语作文 &中考。my family英语作文5人爸40,妈39,妹11,哥16,我14,_百。My family.There are 5 people in my family.My father is a business man, and he is very kind.My mother is a housewife, and she takes after our daily life.And I have a little sister, she studies in a primary school.I have a brother, too. And he is a junior school student.I am also a junior school student, too. And I love my school life.We ofter stay together and have fun together.I love my family.My father is a business man ,while my mom is a housewife ,my sister is a pupil,my brother is a middle school student as My father is a business man,My mother is a housewife.My sister studies in primary school, I am a student in junior middl题目:MY MOTHER , 一篇英语作文。 要求是四十多岁,。My mother My mother is in her early forties. She is a lady of modern and traditional consciousness,.That is, sometimes she is fashionable and in some other conditions she is rather conservative. She works as a doctor in a hospital and is always busy. She loves our family very much. In my mind, she is a good mother as well as a good doctor. I love her.以&My mother&为题目的英语作文my mother is a kind woman , she is very loves me ! and she likes sports! so, on the weekends were aloways play tennis together,and my mom is take care of my healthy so i have a blanced diet!also i am a good student ,because my mom helps me with my study.so you konw ,how much my mom loves me !also i love my mom too~!参考资料:我自己写的!呵呵 ~~!My mother is a great woman.Sometimes she is very mind,but sometimes she is very brave.It maybe due to her job.She is onemy mother is a nurse.she is very kind,and she is very hard-working.she love her job very much.last month,she went to beiMy Dear Mother My mother was a woman sticking to traditions.She was too conservative to keep up with the times.But she wSeeing the title,many stories about my mother are flooding in my head! Mum is fourty years old and acts as an ordinary o多少字My mother 英语作文 40个单词楼主说的是mother吧?!一楼的my father什么情况!!!I am the most lucky guy in the world.Because I have a great mom.In the eyes of others, she is an ordnery woman, but she contribute all her life to family.Too many horsework is on her shoulder. I will be a good son,and I love my mom.I think my mother is the kindest person in the world .She is a teacher. She has fringe and curly hair. She is very tall,in my family,my mother is a most significant person,because she always work hard to earning money in her company.she is I have a great mother. She cares much about me in my life and study. In the morning, she gets up early to make breakfastmy father is a common constrction engineerer,he is very intelligent ,which you can find out from his appearence:single e
my mother英语作文40相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
my mother英语作文40相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。

我要回帖

更多关于 today is mothers day 的文章

随机推荐