"it is not a__whether should iwe can do it but should we

1.it is ___ i am busy that i can not do it now.a.sinceb.reasonc.becaused.now that2.___difficult the task is,we will try to finish it on time.a.how b.howeverc.no matterd.what3.i must tell you__you fail,you should try again.a.thatb.whetherc.that isd.wh_百度作业帮
1.it is ___ i am busy that i can not do it now.a.sinceb.reasonc.becaused.now that2.___difficult the task is,we will try to finish it on time.a.how b.howeverc.no matterd.what3.i must tell you__you fail,you should try again.a.thatb.whetherc.that isd.wh
1.it is ___ i am busy that i can not do it now.a.sinceb.reasonc.becaused.now that2.___difficult the task is,we will try to finish it on time.a.how b.howeverc.no matterd.what3.i must tell you__you fail,you should try again.a.thatb.whetherc.that isd.which if4.information has been put forward__ more middle school graduates will be admitted into universities.a.that b.while c.whend.as5.i have never spoken ill of linda,__i don not like her at alla.sinceb.becausec.so long asd.thoughtest14
C其他肯定不对的B 等于no matter how表示无论如何困难B应该表示无论是否失败A是一个同位语从句,THAT后面的内容就是information的内容D根据语义.我从来没有说过LINDA的坏话,虽然我一点也不喜欢他The point in __________ by correspondence is not whether we should do it but whether we can do it.A.argument B.debate C.dispute D.controversy_百度作业帮
The point in __________ by correspondence is not whether we should do it but whether we can do it.A.argument B.debate C.dispute D.controversy
The point in __________ by correspondence is not whether we should do it but whether we can do it.A.argument B.debate C.dispute D.controversy
C in dispute 在争论中 固定搭配
但是 in controversy 也有争论中的 有争议的 意思啊
controversy,argument,debate,dispute,这组名词均有“争执、不和”之意。
controversy侧重指深刻的意见分歧,多指对引起广泛兴趣或非常重要的问题的辨论。
argument指辩论双方均以事实或理由来说服对方的辨论。
debate通常指经过仔细组织和计划的个人或团体之间的辩论。
dispute普通用词,侧重指长时间,言词激烈,针锋相对的争辩。
我查了一下
应该是选择D
译为争论的焦点不是我们该不该做这件事,而是我们能不能做。
in dispute
选A,根据题意得出