我的梦想是当一名护士好护士英语作文80字

写一篇200-300字的关于我的梦想的英语作文,(梦想是当一名老师)要译文,初一水平 如题,写一篇200-300字的关于我的梦想的英语作文,(梦想是当一名老师)要译文,初一水平 小朋友,写作文要靠自己思考,而不是随便在网上找一篇就行了,你可以查一些资料看看那些句子,框架之类的看看,然后尝试着自己写一篇,href=\"/a/kaoshizhuanlan/zhongkao/\"target=\"_blank\">/a/kaoshizhuanlan/zhongkao/点击进去看看吧 绝对原创。我是参加英语辩论的,即兴写东西最擅长,有什么问题问我好了。如果你还要更多的我再加咯,不过这应该差不多了吧

WhenI'mgrownup,Iwanttobeateacher.ThishasbeenmydreamsinceIwaslittle.Foronething,beingateacherenablesmetohelpkidswhoarethirstyofknowledge.Onthewaytopursuethetruemeaningoflife,kidsdoneedguidanceandhelp.However,nowadaystherearetimeswhenkidsfromthesuburbanareascan'tgetequaleducationaskidsinthemoderncities.Therefore,Idreamofbeingthelighthouseintheseaforthem.Foranother,Ilovebeingwithkidsandthatwouldmakemefeelyoungallthetime.Justimagine,whenyouare60yearsold,youarestillsurroundedbyinnocentkidswhoaresoyoungandfulloffreshideas,howcanyouevergrowold?Thatsoundsamazingtome,andI'dlovetostayyoungwhenI'm60yearsold.Tobeateacherismydream,yetIknowthisisnotataskeasytoaccomplish.Therefore,Ishallalwaysworkhardtoachievemydream.Fighting! MyDreamistobeafootballteacher.Theweatherisnicetoday!Afterbreakfast,Icallmyfriendstopalyfootball,iamveryglad,becauseilovemyfriendsandfootball!. 1Everybodyhashisdreamjob.Ialsohavemydreamjob.Mydreamistoworkforforeigntouristsasatourguide.
WhydoIwanttobeatourguide?Firstofall,I'manoutgoinggirl,andIlikedoingsomeexcitingthings.Maybebeingatourguideisthebestchoice.IfIbecomeatourguide,IcantravelallaroundChina,andknowmoreaboutourcountry.ThenIwilltelltheforeigntouristsaboutourcolorfulhistory.Second,Ilikemakingfriends.IfIworkasatourguide,Icanmakealotoffriendsallovertheworld.Thismaybegreat.Perhapssomedaymyforeignfriendswillaskmetovisittheircountries.Ireallyliketogototheircountriestoknowsomethingabouttheirculture.What’smore,Ilikesinging.SingingEnglishsongsismyfavorite.IbelieveIwillbepopularwithforeigntourists.Theirtripwillbeexcellent.
Now,Iamstillamiddleschoolstudent.Myjobnowistoworkhardinschool.ThenI’llgotouniversitytolearnsomethingaboutbeingatourguide.I’msureIcanbeaqualifiedtourguideinthefuture

2MydreamjobistobeateacherbecauseIthinkitisthegreatestjobintheworld.Teachersteachthestudentsthewholeknowledgetheyown.Besides,theyalsoeducatethestudentshowtobeagoodperson.IhopeIcanbecomeagoodteacherandhavemanygreatstudentsinthefuture.SoImustworkhardnowtomakemydreamcometrue!我梦想的职业是老师,因为我认为它是世界上最伟大的职业。老师将自己所有的知识毫无保留的都教授给学生,除此之外,老师还教会学生如何做人。我希望未来我能成为一名优秀的教师并且拥有很棒的学生。所以现在我必须努力学习让梦想成真!

求采纳悬赏沪元:20 My dream is to be a photographer. 后才能查看评论及回答问题!我的梦想是成为一名导游英语作文80字_百度作业帮 我的梦想是成为一名导游英语作文80字 我的梦想是成为一名导游英语作文80字 有这种想法,希望你能做到当前位置: >> 我的梦想是成为作家英语作文 我的梦想是成为作家英语作文:鲁迅是我最喜爱的一位作家。他是中国最出名的作家之一。他写了大批的文章。因此,我也想成为像他一样的大作家。(作文地带提示:这孩子有志气。呵呵,努力!) 我的梦想是成为作家英语作文 Lu xun is my favorite writer. He is one of China's most famous writer. He wrote a lot of literature. Therefore, I want to be a writer, to him a great writer. 鲁迅是我最喜爱的一位作家。他是中国最出名的作家之一。他写了大批的文章。因此,我也想成为像他一样的大作家。(作文地带提示:这孩子有志气。呵呵,努力!) It is deeply hidden deep in my heart. I like the famous writer can always himself into their passion for life in the start in the outside world and enjoy the fun, and put his own pleasure is recorded. I hope I can become one of the members of their level. Like in a very beautiful realm. I think my thoughts and feelings, and contribute to my life. I want to enjoy themselves do things and their interests. I want to travel the world's each quoin, records of others Happy and sad, I want to write novels and stories, experience, the record, because I think I can give people pay for others happy, some of the best memories. I want to be a writer, but my knowledge is limited, I don't have enough big view. I know almost every thing is very few, this is the key to become a writer. Therefore, in this colorful life, I very hard with sharp eyes and tried to find inspiration, like searching writers can imagination world. . I believe that as long as I work hard, the ideal never is a dream, it will one day true! 本文关键词(Tag): 与 我的梦想是成为作家英语作文 相关的文章如下: ------分隔线---------------------------- 作文地带为您提供社会类问题英语作文集,其中包括空调价格战,公务员考试问题以及财富... 通过考试来测试学生长期以来被认为是评估学生能力的可靠方法。可是不恰当的强调考试已... Joozone Editor's Note:如果您把以下句子都记住了,那您英语作文肯定写的错不了!作... 对私家车的看法 英语作文 以下为写作要求: Directions: Some people believe that pr... How to overcome the difficulties 怎样克服困难一文由作文地带翻译提供-作文地带-有... 1. 宿舍 生活 有时会出现不 和谐 的情况 2. 一个 和谐 宿舍 生活 的必要性 3. 如何创...

我要回帖

更多关于 我的梦想英语作文护士 的文章

随机推荐