i will do it . i cam do it.合并成含if的条件句的文言文省略句句

条件状语从句的练习I.选择最佳答案.( ) 1.If it ______ sunny tomorrow,I ____ boating.a.is go b.will be,go c.is,will go d.will be,will go( ) 2.----what will you do if it ______ tomorrow,----I’ll stay at home and watch TV.a.rain b.rains c_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
条件状语从句的练习I.选择最佳答案.( ) 1.If it ______ sunny tomorrow,I ____ boating.a.is go b.will be,go c.is,will go d.will be,will go( ) 2.----what will you do if it ______ tomorrow,----I’ll stay at home and watch TV.a.rain b.rains c
条件状语从句的练习I.选择最佳答案.( ) 1.If it ______ sunny tomorrow,I ____ boating.a.is go b.will be,go c.is,will go d.will be,will go( ) 2.----what will you do if it ______ tomorrow,----I’ll stay at home and watch TV.a.rain b.rains c.will rain d.is raining II.同义句转换1.Run fast,or you’ll be late for school._______ you _______ _______ fast,you’ll be late for school.2.You can buy the dictionary if you take enough money with you.Take enough money with you,______ _____ ______ buy the dictionary.3.If there is no air,none of us can live.None of us can live _______ _________.请将下列句子翻译成英语.1.如果明天有空,我和你一起参观十三陵._______________________________________________2.如果我们骑自行车去上班,我们可以避免空气污染.______________________________________________3.如果你去青海湖,你将能看到青海湖自行车比赛._______________________________________________4.如果明天他不来,我会代替他去的._______________________________________________
I.选择最佳答案. ( c ) 1.If it ______ sunny tomorrow, I ____ boating. a. is go b. will be, go c. is, will go d. will be, will go ( b ) 2.----what will you do if it ______ tomorrow, ----I’ll stay at home and watch TV. a. rain b. rains c. will rain d. is raining II. 同义句转换 1. Run fast, or you’ll be late for school. If you don't run fast, you’ll be late for school. 2. You can buy the dictionary if you take enough money with you. Take enough money with you, and you can buy the dictionary. 3. If there is no air, none of us can live. None of us can live without air. 请将下列句子翻译成英语. 1. 如果明天有空,我和你一起参观十三陵. If I am free tomorrow,I will go to the Shisan mausoleum with you. 2. 如果我们骑自行车去上班,我们可以避免空气污染. If we go to work by bike,we can prevent the air from polluting.3. 如果你去青海湖,你将能看到青海湖自行车比赛. If you go to the Qinhai Lake,you can see the Qinhai Lake bicycle match. 4. 如果明天他不来,我会代替他去的. If he doesn't come tomorrow,I will go instead of him.
C BIf you don't run fast, you’ll be late for school.Take enough money with you,and you can buy the dictionary.None of us can live without airIf i am free tomorrow,we can visit the ...warm-up & lesson 1 life-long learningunit
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
warm-up & lesson 1 life-long learning
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口高三英语经典百题(一)2-高中三年级英语试题练习、期中期末试卷、测验题、复习资料-高中英语试卷-试卷下载
当前位置: - -
高三英语经典百题(一)2
高三英语经典百题(一)2
  1. The headmaster hurried to the concert hall only _________ the speaker _________ .   A. to find; left B. to find; goneC. finding; left D. finding; gone   2.―I failed again. I wish I _________ harder.   ―But you _________.   A. had worked; hadn’t B. worked; don’t   C. had worked; didn’t D. worked; didn’t   3.―Why not go out for a walk before breakfast?   ―Oh,yes. _________ is my favorite time of day.   A. In the early morning   B. Early morning   C. The early of morning   D. The early morning that   4. It was not until liberation that _________ to his hometown.   A. did he return B. was he returned   C. he did return D. he returned   5.―Id like a pen which _________ well.   ―Will this one _________?   A. writes; do B. writes; work   C. is written; do D. is written; work   6.―Can you finish the writing on time?   ―_________.   A. Never mind B. With pleasure   C. No problem D. All right   7.―When _________ we meet again?   ―_________ it any time you like.   A. will; Do B. will; Make   C. shall; Do D. shall; Make   8. Look! There are lots of _________ birds flying over the trees.   A. funny red little B. funny little red   C. little funny red D. little red funny   9. They couldn’t eat in a restaurant because _________ of them had _________ mone y on them.   A. all; no B. any; no   C. none; any D. no one; any   10.―Shall we meet right now?   ―Sorry. Im too busy to _________ for the moment.   A. get through B. get away   C. get off D. get together   11. _________ is known to all,good friends _________ happiness and value to life.   A. It; add B. As; add   C. It; add up D. As; add to   12. Mr. Green left _________ suddenly _________ he came.   A. so; that B. so; as   C. as; that D. as; as   13. Good food,not _________,thats how one gets fat.   A. enough exercises B. exercises enoughC. enough exercise D. exercise enough      14. It was the very place _________ the soldiers fought over sixty years ago.   A. that B. whichC. whereD. there   15.―What about _________ job?   ―Its too difficult _________ job for me.   A. the; a B. the; the   C. a; the D. a; a   16. Its what he did _________ what he said that moved us.   A. except for B. but so   C. instead D. rather than   17.―Have you seen _________ watch? I left it here this morning.   ―I think I saw one somewhere. Is it _________ new one?   A. a; / B. a; the   C. the; a D. a; a   18.―You must be excited about going to Japan for schooling.   ―_________,but Im afraid I can’t do well because my Japane se is
  poor.   A. Never mind B. Well,I ought toC. I don’t know yet D. Certainly not      19. The new machine,if _________ properly,will work at least ten years.   A. use B. using   C. being used D. used   20.―Do you think we can get there on time?   ―Yes,_________ the truck doesn’t break down.   A. even if B. unless   C. until D. so long as   21. Exercise is _________ as any other to lose unwanted weight.   A. so useful a way B. as a useful way   C. as useful a way D. such useful way   22.―What do you do yesterday afternoon?   ―I went to the bookstore,_________ some books and visited my uncle.   A. to buy B. bought C. Buy D. buying   23. The stone on the river bank rolled under her feet; she was _________sintosthe river,and she called out for help.   A. being jumped B. jumped   C. pulled D. being pulled   24. The Bachs held _________ they called“family day”once each year.   A. that? B. what? C. which?D. when   25.―What shall we have for dinner tonight?   ―Oh,I don’t care. _________. Its your job to come up with the menu,so get on with it.   A. Anything will do   B. I won’t have lessons tomorrow   C. I needn’t to talk about it with someoneD. What a nice meal   26.―Are you pleased with what he has done?   ―Not in the least. It couldn’t be _________.   A. so bad B. much better   C. any worse D. the best   27. I hate _________ their complains all day. one of these days Ill tell them w hat I really think.   A. paying attention to B. to talk about   C. listening to D. to have heard   28. Don’t be joking. Its time to _________ your business.   A. set out B. take up   C. go on D. get down   29.―Everyone says you are a good student. You are never late for school,are you?   ―_________.   A. No,sometimes B. Yes,sometimes   C. Yes,I did D. No,I do   30. _________ all the inventions have in common is _________ they have succeeded.   A. What; what B. That; what   C. What; that D. That; that   31.―We want someone to design the new art museum for us.   ―_________ the young fellow have a try?   A. MayB. Shall C. Will D. Need   32. When he was a little boy,he _________ on the farm.   A. used to working B. used to work   C. got used to work D. was used to work   33. Ill give the prize to __________________ finishes the work first.   A. whomever B. whoever   C. who D. anyone   34. In the 16―19 age group,32 of women smoke _________ 28 of men.   A. comparing to B. comparing withC. compared to D. compare with      35. How pleasant the picture is to _________.   A. be looked B. for looking at   C. looking at D. to look at   36. It was five oclock in the afternoon _________ they climbed up to the top of the mountain.   A. since B. when C. That D. until   37.―What did you think of _________ president?   ―I didn’t care for him at first,but after _________ time I g et to like him.   A. the; a B. /; the   C. the; the D. /; a   38. Last term our maths teacher set so difficult an examination problem _________ none of us worked out.   A. that B. as C. so that D. which   39. How pleased the detective was _________ what his customer told him!   A. hearing B. heard   C. to hearing D. to hear   40. Mrs. Brown was much disappointed to see the washing machine she had _________ went wrong again.   A. it repaired B. to be repaired   C. to repair D. repaired   41.―Has Tommy finished his homework yet?   ―I have no idea; he _________ it this morning.   A. was doing B. had been doing   C. has done D. did   42.―If you have time tonight,Id like to invite you to a ball.   ―Thats very nice of you,but are you _________?   A. free B. careful C. seriousD. true   43.―You couldn’t have chosen any gift better for me.   ―_________.   A. Oh,Id choose a better one for you next time.   B. Youve had a gift for music,haven’t you?   C. Im glad that you like it so much.   D. Sorry,but don’t blame me,dear.   44.―My mathematics is very poor.   ―Don’t worry. Ill help you _________ I can.   A. as far as B. as soon as   C. as quickly as D. as possible as   45.―Did your uncle fly to Paris directly?   ―No,he travelled from Hong Kong _________ London.   A. through B. by way of   C. across D. on way of   46. Canada,Australia and New Zealand are all _________ countries.   A. spokenEnglish B. Englishspoken   C. speakingEnglish D. Englishspeaking   47. He _________ me to keep away from cigarette and take more exercise.   A. agreed B. suggested   C. promised D. hoped   48. The Beatles (一乐队名),_________ many of you are old enough to remember,cam e from
  Liverpool.   A. for B. though C. As D. since   49. We used to work in the same office and we _________ have coffee together.   A. would B. should C which D. might   50. Is it Shakespeare Theatre _________ you are going to watch the play The Merchant of Venice?   A.swheresB. that C. which D. as   答案及解析:   1. B不定式表结果时,常指出人意料的结果。第二个考察点是find+宾语+形容词(补语), 表状态。   2. C第一空表达与过去事实相反的愿望,所以用过去完成时态表虚拟语气。第二空说明过去的事实,用一般过去时态。   3. B空处缺少一主语,而非状语。   4. D此句为强调结构: It is/was…that…强调之前的句子为: He didn’t returned tohis hometown until liberation.要注意not…until…句型变成强调句后的not的位置。   5. A此处write作不及物动词,表事物的性质,类似词: sell,wash等。第二句用do来代替上句的write well。   6. C No problem表示“没问题”、“完全可以”。其他不合题意。   7. D shall用于第一、三人称,在问句中表示征求对方意见。“你喜欢何时见面都可以”。   8. B只要你记住“限数描大形,新色国材名”这句话,此题就迎刃而解。   9. C从意思上判断,原因状语从句应为一个完全否定句,只能用none,而no one后不能加of短语。   10. B get through有“通过”、“完成”、“到达”的意思; get away意思为“脱身”、“逃  脱”; get off意思是“下车”、“脱下(衣服等)”; get together译为“聚集”、“收集”、 “积累”。所以答案为B。   11. B as引导的定语从句修饰整个主句; add to sth.“使增加,使增强”; add sth to sth. “把……加到……里边”; add up to“总计是……”。因句中已有介词to,所以只能选B。   12. D此句为as…as…结构,翻译为:“格林先生离开像来时一样突然”。   13. C enough修饰名词时只能放在其修饰的名词前,而修饰形容词时要放在后面。exercise作不可数名词时为“训练”、“锻炼”之意;用作复数名词时为“体操”、“运动”。而这里应该是“锻炼”的意思。   14. C此题是一个含有定语从句的复合句。关系副词where引导定语从句修饰先行词  place。而不能看成强调句,因为the very place前面没有介词,就不能直接在后面的句子(the soldiers fought over sixty years ago)里担当地点状语。   15. A第一个空填the表示说话双方都特指的工作;第二个空用a表示一种普遍的意义。   16. D rather than“而不是”。   17. D   18. B应为I ought to be excited about…Never mind用来回答道歉语,Certainly no t用来回答别人的请求和询问等。   19. D本题考查分词与主语之间的关系。“if the new machine is used properly…”   20. D so long as=if。unless“除非”…unless the truck breaks down.   21. C本题考查as…as比较结构,另: as,so,too,how +adj.+a+单数可数名词。   22. B went,bought,visited是几个连续发生的动作。   23. D was being pulled是过去进行时的被动形式。   24. B what既作连词又在宾语从句中作called的宾语。   25. A do为不及物动词,“合适”,“行”。   26. C否定词与比较级连用表最高级含义。如: I have never seen such a better one. /They  couldn’t have done better.   27. C从意思上推断只能用C。hate可以加不定式或动名词作宾语。   28. A set out“着手”、“开始”; set out your business“开始干活儿”; take up“占用”; go on后不能直接接名词; get down to business“开始干正事”。   29. B肯定回答: Yes,I am late sometimes.否定回答: No,I am never late.答案B为简写形式。   30. C第一空既是主语从句的(谓语have)宾语,又是主句的主语,所以应该填what;第二空用that来引导表语从句。   31. B shall作为情态动词,用于二、三人称,表示“询问”、“警告”、“允诺”、“命令”、“决心”、“强制”等语气。will作为情态动词,用于主语是各种人称的陈述句中,表示“意愿”和“倾向”。用于第二人称的疑问句中,表“请求”。   32. B used to do sth.意为“过去经常做某事”。be used to do sth.意为“被用来做某事”。be/get used to doing sth.“习惯于做某事”。   33. B A、B、C均可引导宾语从句,但who在名词从句中有疑问含义,可译为:“谁”,故排除C。引导词在宾语从句中充当主语,故排除A。若选D,则anyone后的定语从句缺少关系代词who,且关系代词在定语从句中作主语,故不可省略。因此B正确。   34. C表示“与……相比”,我们既可以用compared to也可以用compared with。   35. D be adj.+to do sth.“做某事情很……”。不定式要用主动式。   36. B此句为一主从复合句。“when”引导状语从句;若看作强调结构,应在five前加at。   37. A the president特指“那个人”,并非表“职衔”;“职务”。   38. B as引导定语从句修饰“examination problem”,在从句中作宾语,因其先行词前有限定词so。若看作“so…that…”结构,结果状语从句应加宾语,为“worked it out”。   39. D“be pleased to do sth.”为固定结构,不定式表原因。此感叹句的陈述句形式为: The detective was pleased to hear what his customer told him.   40. D考查“have sth. done”结构,原句含定语从句“…the washing machine that s he had repaired…”   41. A表示今天上午一直在做作业。   42. C serious:严肃的;认真的。“你是当真吗?”   43. C本句意为“你再不能选出比这更好的礼物了。”意即“这是最好的礼物。”   44. A as far as:“就……”;“到……程度”,表范围。D项应为“as…as possibl e”。   45. B by way of意为“途经”;“经由”;“取道”。本句“他从香港出发取道伦敦飞抵巴黎。”   46. D spokenEnglish的意思是:口头英语。Englishspeaking countries:讲英语的国家。   47. C promise sb. to do sth.的用法。还可根据句义排除A、D两项,C项suggest不能接不定式。   48. C as引导的非限制性定语从句,as代替整个主句。   49. A would do sth.表示过去常常做某事(不涉及现在的情况),used to do sth.过去常常做某事(现在已经不发出该动作了)。   50. A where引导的定语从句修饰先行词Shakespeare Theatre。此处并非强调结构;如果在原句中Shakespeare Theatre的前面加上介词in或at,则成为强调句。
经典百题(二)
  51. I _____ to take a holiday this summer, but I had to change my plan .   A. would hope B. was hoping   C. had been hoped D. had hoped   52.―I heard Back Street would sing at the New Theater.   ―Where did you _____?   A. pick that up B. put that up   C. make that up D. take that up   53.―Are you satisfied with her answer?   ―Not at all. It couldn't have been _____.   A. worse B. so bad   C. better D. the worse   54. I will give the book to _____ wants to read it.   A. whoever B. whomever   C. who D. whom   55.―Thank you very much.   ―You are welcome. I was _____ glad to help.   A. too much B. only too   C. not so D. very much   56. If _____ the same treatment again, hes sure to get well.   A. giving B. give   C. given D. being given   57. His bestknown work that is _____ all praise can be seen in the museum.   A. with B. beyond   C. without D. within   58.―What do you think of the book?   ―Oh, excellent. It is worth _____ second time.   A. to read a B. to read the   C. reading a D. being read the   59. Let us hope we can settle the matter without _____ more trouble.   A. any B. a little C. Some D. little   60. Charles did what he could _____ the servant, although he himself w as in danger.   A. rescue B. rescued   C. to rescue D. rescuing   61.―Mary, would you like to come to my birthday party?   ―_____.   A. Of course, you could   B. Sure. Go ahead   C. Sorry, you may not   D. No, you mustn’t   62.―What's the old man standing there?   ―He is _____, a new comer.   A. Mr. White B. an engineer   C. Joe D. Joe’s brother   63.―When _____ you return the dictionary to me?   ―Only when I _____ you next Sunday.   A. will;see B. do;will see   C. will;will see D. do;see   64. If you carry on working like this, you will _____ sooner or later.   A. give off B. get down   C. break down D. hold on   65.―Have you got your test result?   ―Not yet. The papers _____.   A. are still being correctedB. are not correcting   C. have already been corrected   D. have not corrected   66. If you keep on, you’ll succeed _____. Wish you success in the examinations.   A. in time B. at one time   C. for the same time D. sometimes   67.―When are you leaving?   ―My plane _____ at six.   A. took off B. is about to take off   C. takes off D. will take off   68. I need some red ink badly, but theres _____ at hand.   A. nothing B. a little C. none D. not   69. Is there a cinema around _____ I can see a movie?   A. that B. which C.swheresD. what   70. You can go out _____ you promise to be back before 11 oclock.   A. so that B. as far as   C. so long as D. in case   71. There are fortyfive students in our class, and they are _____ in terested in football.   A. most B. almost C. nearly D. mostly   72.―The girls in blue are our new classmates.   ―I know _____.   A. these B. so C. such D. that   73. It is too early in the _____ to expect many visitors to the city.   A. time B. hour C. season D. term   74. Don’t _____ to correct me if I made a mistake.   A. pause B. stop C. mind D. hesitate   75.―You must call them every week.   ―Yes, I _____.   A. must B. should C. have to D. will      答案及解析   51. D hope动作发生在had to change动作之前,是“过去的过去”,故用过去完成时。   52. A pick up为“获悉或打听到消息”之意。   53. A can’t/couldnt与比较级连用时表示“再也没有更……的了”。   54. A whoever在引导的名词性从句中作主语,整个从句做介词to的宾语。此处可用anyone who来替换。   55. B too…to…前面有only时表示肯定含义。   56. C 在条件状语从句中,如果其主语和主句的主语一致,那么可以把条件句中的主语和系动词be同时省略。此题中即是在If后省略了he is。   57. B 此处beyond意为“超出(……的范围)”。句子的意思是:在博物馆将会看到他那令人赞叹不已的最出名的作品。   58. C be worth doing本身就表示被动含义,即“值得做某事”。a second time表示不确定的“第二次”,实为“又一次”,并非特定,故不用the。   59. A any一般用在具有否定意义的短语或句子当中。   60. C 此题中could后省略了do,而不定式to rescue是目的状语。   61. B 根据问句“玛丽,你能来参加我的生日聚会吗?”答句应当表明“我”的想法,而选项A、C、D都是“你……”,显然不符合题意。   62. B 根据问句“站在那边的那个老人是干什么的?”可知询问人的职业。   63. A 以if, when, before, as soon as等引导的条件句和时间状语从句通常用一般时态表示将来。   64. C break down意为“不支”,“病倒”,“衰弱”。   65. A 根据题意应选用被动语态的选项, B、D被排除。之所以没有得到结果,因为试卷还没改完,即“正改着呢”。   66. A in time此处意为“sooner or later”即“早晚”,“终究”。in time另外的一个意义是“及时”。   67. C 因为主语是飞机并非“我”,所以此句只是说明“飞机6点起飞”这个事实。主语若是“我”,则可以说: I am leaving at six.   68. C   69. C where引导定语从句修饰cinema。   70. C as/so long as在此表示“只要”、“如果”,相当于on condition that。   71. D most常用来修饰形容词和副词;nearly, almost表示“几乎”、“差一点”,用在本题意思不通顺;mostly意为“主要的”;“几乎全部(almost all)”,本句意思是“我们班有45名同学,他们大部分对足球感兴趣。”   72. D that用来指已说过的人和事。so常跟在某些词,如think, hope, believe, expect , imagine, suppose等之后,替代肯定结构。   73. C 本句意为“对这个城市来说,现在还不是旅游旺季。”   74. D mind意为“介意”、“反对”时,用在否定、疑问、条件句中以及答复询问的肯定句中,本句是祈使句,故不选C。hesitate意为“踌躇”、“犹豫”,可跟动词不定式。   75. D 此题需要考虑动词的时态,因为“我(将)会每星期叫他们的。”其中内含将来时。
经典百题(三)
16:40 《高考》
  76. I am glad that the Olympic Games will be held in 2008 in China, _______ ?   A. shall we B. aren't I   C. won't it D. won't they   77.―Wouldnt it be _______ wonderful world, if all nations live in _______ peace with one another?   ―What _______ pleasure to live in _______ world!   A. such B. /; such   C. /; such a D. /; such a   78. _______ a mobile phone can you ring _______ you want to talk with anywhere .   A. U whoever   B. O whomever   C. By; whomever   D. W whoever   79. _______ was known to them all that Bob had broken his promise _______ he w ould give them a rise.   A. As; which B. W that   C. It; that D. It; which   80.―I expect everything will turn out as you wish.   ―_______.   A. The same to you? B. All right   C. Id like to D. Certainly   81.―Are there any English Storybooks for us students in the library?   ―There are only a few, _______.   A. if any B. if there   C. if some D. if has   82. Jack _______ yet last night, otherwise he _______ me.   A. mustn' must have phoned   B. can' would have phoned   C. need have phoned   D. shouldn' can have phoned   83. _______ we call the FirstAid Centre, the doctors _______ by and by.   A. N would come   B. S would come   C. S are coming   D. I will come   84. Bettys English is _______ than _______ in the class.   A. anyone else   B. anyone else's   C. anyone's else   D. anyone's else's   85. _______ she is not so healthy _______ she used to be?   A. I that's what   B. I as   C. W as   D. W that   86. Computer cannot remember who _______; it simply does what _______.   A. it is told   B. it was told   C. it has told   D. it told   87. _______ we know, hurricane is _______ to come.   A. A possible   B. A probable   C. A likely   D. A perhaps   88. _______ Sunday, rather than _______ at home, I preferred _______.   A. I to travel   B. B to travel   C. travel   D. I travelling   89.―Id rather have some wine, if you don't mind.   ―_______.   A. No, youd better not   B. Not at all, anything you want   C. Thank you all the same   D. Yes, but not good   90. Historically, _______ main material for making tables has been wood, but ______ metal and stone have also been used.   A. /? B. /; /   C. the D. /; the   91. The sun was shining brightly, _______ everything there _______ more beauti ful.   A. look   B. looked   C. looking   D. be looked   92.―How can I use this washing machine?   ―Well, just refer to the _______.   A. explanations B. expressions   C. introductions D. directions   93.―_______ I tell the head teacher all that has happened?   ―No, you _______! Mr. Xin would be terribly angry.   A. W needn't   B. W can   C. S mustn't   D. M don't have to   94. So far, several ships have been reported missing _______ the coast o f Bermuda Island.   A. off B. along   C. on D. around   95. Do you enjoy listening to records? I find records are often _______ or bett er than an actual performance.   A. as good as B. as good   C. as well as D. good as   96. Although he was disabled when he was only ten years of age, yet he aimed _____, for which his classmates spoke _______ of him.   A. high B. highly   C. high D. highly   97. Insgroupsto continue to learn by ourselves when we have left school, we must _______ learn how to study in the school now.   A. in all ? B. after all   C. above all D. at all   98. Mr. Green drove slowly on the way home until he reached the high way, ______ the speed limit was 60 miles per hour.   A. because B. which   C.swheresD. that   99. It will be quite a long time _______ she is back again, so dont be too cr oss with her.   A. that B. since   C. before D. until   100. Henry cant attend the party _______ at Toms house at present because h e is preparing the speech at the party _______ at Maries house tomorrow.   A. being held   B. to be held   C. held   D. to be held      答案及解析:   76. D在这种句式中,如果主句的主语为第一人称(we, I),反意疑问则根据从句确定。如Im sure, I think/believe/suppose/expect等。如果主语为第二、三人称,反意疑问句则根据主句确定。the Olympic Games作为复数来看待,故不选C。   77. C a wonderful world“一个美好的世界”; in peace / at war为固定搭配。   78. B此题的关键在题干中的倒装: only+副词/介词短语/状语从句置于句首时,主句要倒装。另外, whoever是主格, whomever是宾格,此处作介词with的宾语。   79. C此处It为形式主语,第一个that引导主语从句,第二个that引导同位语从句。   80. A此处对“祝您万事如意!”的答语可用: The same to you./So do I./Thanks very much.   81. A any以及它的合成词一般用于疑问句、否定句和条件句。if any=if there are a ny English story books.   82. B否定推测要用cant/couldnt+…;与过去事实相反的虚拟语气,条件句用过去完成时态,主句用过去将来完成时态,即would/should/could/might+have+p.p.。   83. D immediately可以作连词使用,相当于as soon as, the moment, the instant (一……就……),同时还考查了时态:从句用一般现在时态,主句用一般将来时态。   84. B本题主要考查“疑问词/不定代词+elses”这一所有格形式,顺便考查修饰比较级的词或短语,选项中的much, far, a lot, a great deal修饰比较级时,都是“多”的意思,而even, still修饰比较级时则表示“更”的意思。   85. C强调结构的特殊疑问句:疑问词+is/was it that+其余成分?;同级比较的否定式有两种: not as…as和not so…as…。   86. A第一个空上可用现在完成时或一般现在时;第二个空上则必须用两者的被动式。   87. C as/so far as we/I know,…是一个句型;第二个空考查likely的用法。   88. A It being Sunday是独立主格结构,相当于Because it was Sunday作原因状语;后两空考查prefer to do sth. rather than do sth.的倒装结构。另外,此处独立主格结构中的it作逻辑主语不可以省略。   89. B实际情况为不介意。   90. A第一个为特指;第二个空不填是因为meta, stone不可数名词表示种类。   91. A分词作结果状语;另外考查句型make…do…   92. D directions此处意为指示;用法;说明书。   93. C由第二个空后“!”得知此句语气非常强硬须用mustnt。   94. A此处off为介词,表示“和……有一定距离”。   95. A意为“跟……一样好”   96. D high表示具体高度; highly则表示抽象意义,此处二者均为副词。   97. C above all表示“首先,即最重要”。   98. C where引导非限制性定语从句,先行词为the high way。   99. C句型“It+be+time+ before…”。   100. D此题考查现在分词的被动式和不定式的被动式作定语的情况;前者表示正在进行,后者表示还未发生。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语省略句讲解 的文章

随机推荐