how to pelleve my pressure为题.以幸福为题写一篇作文120词左右的英语作文.作文大钢

以how to become a scientist为题,写一篇80词英语作文科学改变生活.长大后你想当一名科学家吗?作为一名中学生你应该怎样做?请根据以下提示,以How to become a scientist为题,想一篇80词左右的短文.提示_百度作业帮
以how to become a scientist为题,写一篇80词英语作文科学改变生活.长大后你想当一名科学家吗?作为一名中学生你应该怎样做?请根据以下提示,以How to become a scientist为题,想一篇80词左右的短文.提示
以how to become a scientist为题,写一篇80词英语作文科学改变生活.长大后你想当一名科学家吗?作为一名中学生你应该怎样做?请根据以下提示,以How to become a scientist为题,想一篇80词左右的短文.提示:1、努力学习是基础.2兴趣是最好的老师.3、需要创新.4、持之以恒,永不放弃.
What's your dream? My answer is to be become a scientist in future. How do you become a scientise? To become a scientist, first of all, we have to work hard in school which can make me
learn enough knowledge. Secondly I think intrest is my best teacher to be a scientist which can make me have enough power to insist. Thirdly,to be scientist needs to create which let me always find new thing.Lastly, insist is the most important for me which make me never give up. Wish my dream can become true one day in future.Have a healthy lifestyleAs we all know, health is very important. Only when we are healthy can we study well and enjoy life.However, many teenagers don't pay any attention to their health, especially during the holiday. And they spend too much time watching TV, playing games and chatting on the Internet all night, which is bad for their health. First, this may make them get near-sighted. Besides, their bodies become much weaker. Thirdly, they will lose the chance to communicate with others face to face as they never go out, which may have a bad effect on their mental health.In my opinion, they should spend less time in front of the TV or the computer. Go out to take some exercises, play some sports and visit some friends and have a healthy lifestyle.
解析试题分析:这篇书面表达是半开放性作文,给出了一个话题,并有部分的文字提示。给考生自由发挥的余地较大。对于考生的综合能力要求较高,要求考生有很强的谋篇布局的能力和组织要点的能力。在完成开放性作文时,首先要选择自己熟悉的短语或者句型,在你的能力范围之内,选择句式时要赋予变化,因为这样你才可以更好的驾驭。同时也要选择合适的连接词,把各个要点组织成一个完整的整体,如besides, further, last but not least等。在发表个人观点的时候,可以使用谚语来提升整个文章的档次和文采,也能增加得高分的可能性。【亮点说明】范文以要点为基础,又不拘泥于要点,有适当的拓展,还使用了词组和句型:pay attention to注意,have a bad effect on对…有坏的影响, Only when we are healthy can we study well and enjoy life.这句话用了倒装句, And they spend too much time watching TV, playing games and chatting on the Internet all night, which is bad for their health. they will lose the chance to communicate with others face to face as they never go out, which may have a bad effect on their mental health.这两句话用了非限制性定语从句,还有文章使用了First, Besides, Thirdly,这样的关联词,使文章更加连贯。考点:考查半开放式书面表达
请在这里输入关键词:
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
题型:写作题
上星期五晚上,你的邻居李娜在救人时被车撞到,导致右腿骨折,但事后她并不后悔。请你就以上事件用英语写一篇100-120词的短文,内容包括:1. 李娜的事迹;2. 你对见义勇为的看法参考词汇:fracture (使。。。骨折),heroic actsDriving home last Friday evening, my neighbor Li Na saw a young woman lying in the middle of the road with her head and body full of blood, obviously knocked down by a passing car.
进入高三以来,同学们普遍感到压力倍增。就此问题,最近你班开了一次以“压力”为主题的班会。在班会上,大家各抒己见,就如何缓解压力提出了自己的看法。请你用英语写一篇短文,内容要点包括: 1、压力的来源; 2、压力与成败的关系; 3、你自己是如何解决压力的; 4、推荐一种你认为行之有效的缓解压力的方法。注意: 1、词数:120左右; 2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3、文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称;
你们学校最近做了一项调查,调查的主题是”你寒假会去做兼职挣钱吗?”下面是调查结果:结 果原 因&89%选择不去父母不允许学习太忙,没时间不知道自己能做什么工作&11%选择去学以致用积累社会经验减轻父母的压力请你就此用英文写一篇文章.注意: 1.词数100左右; 2.可适当拓展内容以使行文连贯。开头已经给出,但不计入总数。Recently our school has carried out a survey about whether students will do some part-time job during the winter holiday.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
手机和我们的生活越来越密切,让我们的联系变得更加方便,可有人认为手机并不利于真正的交流。校报英文版正在开展征文活动,发起对这一话题的讨论,你认为手机对人与人之间沟通的影响是利大于弊还是弊大于利?请你以“Mobile phones, good or bad for communication?”为题写篇短文向校报投稿,表达你的看法。注意:1. 词数120左右; 2. 短文题目已拟好,不计入总词数; 2. 文中不可出现与本人相关的信息。 Mobile phones, good or bad for communication?________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
照片展现了志愿者活动的一个情景。请根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文:1.简述照片内容;2.谈谈你的感想;3.说说你能做什么。注意:1.词数120左右。开头已经写好,不计人总词。2.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。 Your help will make a difference!Volunteers help our society in many ways.They devote their time and effort to help people in need.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
&假设你的班主任在安排座位时, 让成绩好的学生和成绩差的坐在一起. 班会上大家就此进行了讨论. 请根据下表内容, 介绍讨论情况并谈谈自己的看法.赞成观点 反对观点 你的观点 人人都有长处和不足, 成绩差的学生也有可取之处;相互学习, 建立友谊. 部分学习差的学生常常上课说话, 违反校规, 成绩好的学生可能会受到影响;总是问问题, 使成绩好的学生不能专心学习. ...... 注意:1. 词数120左右;可以适当增加细节, 以使行文连贯;参考词汇: 成绩好的学生&&成绩差的学生& slower students&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
请根据以下提示并结合一个事例,就“潜能无限”这一话题,用英语写一篇短文。As we all know, one’s potential is limitless. Especially in times of crisis, you can never imagine how powerful one’s potential will be. Therefore, it’s unwise to set limits to your potential. 注意:不得照抄英语提示语;除诗歌外,文体不限;文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称;词数120以上。&&&
请以“One person I’m grateful to”为题,用英语写一篇100—120个词的短文,记述一个你认为值得感谢的人。要求如下:1. 内容必须结合生活中的一个事例;2. 简要说明值得感谢的原因或从中得到的启示;3. 文中不得透漏个人信息。注意:文章的标题已给出(不计词数)。One Person I’m Grateful to英语作文.假设你校英语社团举办以讲求文明,从我做起为主题的征文活动,请你以on the way to school为题,写一篇英语短文.要求包括遵守交通法规,注意举止文明,120词左右._百度作业帮
英语作文.假设你校英语社团举办以讲求文明,从我做起为主题的征文活动,请你以on the way to school为题,写一篇英语短文.要求包括遵守交通法规,注意举止文明,120词左右.
英语作文.假设你校英语社团举办以讲求文明,从我做起为主题的征文活动,请你以on the way to school为题,写一篇英语短文.要求包括遵守交通法规,注意举止文明,120词左右.
On the way to School
These days, breaking traffic rules and littering are not uncommon, causing serious harm to life and the environment. Changing this situation requires considerable effort on the part of everyone. As for me, it should start on my way to school.
I will keep traffic rules in mind all the way. If I ride a bike, I’ll always keep to the right and never cross a road until the traffic light turns green. If I walk, I’ll never forget to use the pedestrian crossing. Meanwhile, I will regard it as my duty to help keep our environment clean and healthy. Not only will I keep from littering and spitting anywhere, I will also help clean up the roadside litter whenever possible. I hope my behavior will make a difference.以How to make full use of cellphones为题写一篇英语短文120个词左右的高一英语作文_百度作业帮
以How to make full use of cellphones为题写一篇英语短文120个词左右的高一英语作文
以How to make full use of cellphones为题写一篇英语短文120个词左右的高一英语作文
As is known to all,the cellphone is very widely used,especially by teenagers who live the life “on the go”.How to make full use of cellphones is a question for us all.Cellphone devices provided the benefits of storing your phonebook entries,and allowed the users to check date and time.These could be used as calculators too,and served as a convenient way of remembering appointments when you put up a reminder on them.now it is also possible to use cell phones for a number of other purposes too,such as for checking your mails,for using the internet,or as a mini laptop,with almost all necessary features of the computer included in it.we should use the cellphones at the right moment.In class,we should make full use of our time to study.Do not use cellphones in class to interrupt others.If in emergency,it is not a bad choice to use cellphones.http://www.wirelessguide.org/basics/benefits.php

我要回帖

更多关于 以幸福为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐