关于高考填报志愿的书的

欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
某英文网站正在开展关于填报志愿时首先考虑专业还是学校的讨论。请你根据下面所给的要点提示,用英语写一篇短文,描述学生中存在的两种看法,并谈谈你自己的看法,将此文在该网站的BBS上发表。&' L% h) X0 T9 Y8 C观点0 f4 T) Q5 \+ B% R理由& I$ G' N' b1 a+ g1 a( `5 j, \' P19 U* Y3 V+ T+ N, T3 b* c首先选择专业) X8 i1 W
`, _: j8 D+ L. f7 V; j1.可以学习自己感兴趣的东西;2.便于将来从事自己喜爱的工作。4 B1 H! W* c+ B; h2# ?& Z+ h! X' A: g- B% h# e& Z. P首先选择大学' W1 a* d7 F/ a" i, G6 f& E' W1.学习环境对人的成长很重要;2.名牌大学的毕业生在求职时常会受到青睐。) f" d
F/ K: L9 A. b" j: g& U33 O6 @: g0 [# T
Z2 ]( B# d3 L你的看法(内容由考生自己拟定); E) d6 _1 [) V% U+ _# K4 f注意:1. 词数:120左右。开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;2. 内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。Every student will be faced with the question after he passes the college entrance examinations: Should we choose a good major or a good university first?
答案不唯一Every student will be faced with the question when he passes the college entrance examinations: Should we choose a good major or a good university first? Opinions are divided on this issue. Some students prefer to consider majors first so that they can learn what they are interested in. A good major can ensure their future success based on their interest and mastery of their major. It will also make it possible for them to take their favorite jobs in the future. However, those who think differently believe that the environment is important to one’s development and that graduates from leading universities are often more likely to find a good job. It is true that graduates from prestigious universities are popular in talent markets, so, many students would spare no efforts to be enrolled in good universities. To them, entering a good university means standing on the threshold of a promising career after graduation. In my opinion, the best choice is a good major at a good university. If we cannot obtain both, the first thing to consider is a good major, because no matter where we study, we can still achieve a lot in a certain field if we try our best. Do not always purs choosing a good major suitable to you is wiser.
解析试题分析:对同一件事情,人们往往有不同的看法,即正反两种观点。在写作时,常使用一般现在时。写作格式一般是:提出问题→两种不同观点→对两种不同观点的论据(理由)逐项作对比。如果要求说出自己的观点,可在结尾段加上自己的观点并简要说明理由,最好不要重复前面的理由。考点:这是一篇议论文。点评:本文是高考常考的议论文题型,考生不能遗漏要点要尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,尽可能的使用较复杂的句子结构,尽量使用高级词汇以便得到较高的分数。考生注意使用过渡词或者过渡句来使文章读起来比较流畅。动笔前,一定要认真分析要点,理解要点要表达的含义。平时除了加强词汇积累,写作练习以外,还可以适当背诵一些类似的范文,这样在考试中可以起到事半功倍的效果。高考考生关于填报志愿的提问, 高考考生关于填报志愿的提问 问
高考考生关于填报志愿的提问 问题补充:
请问江西财经大学的财经类专业就业情况到底如何? 10-6-27 高考考生关于填报志愿的提问
你读的怎么样啊
不过你读国际学院 就算混四年 你到时候的就业都是很好的 因为那里是全英文教材啊
你这个分数才高出一本23分啊
一志愿填写会比较保险点 否则可能连会计专业都会难保证啊
个人意见 权当参考关于填报志愿者协会会员登记表的通知 - 公主岭志愿者服务网|公主岭市志愿者协会
&&&今天是:
您的位置:&&&&&&&&
关于填报志愿者协会会员登记表的通知
信息来源:公主岭市志愿者协会&&‖&&发稿作者:何石磊
&&‖&&发布时间:日&&‖&&查看790次&&‖&&