we are in a bookye a 什么busy in

有适当形式填空:1 This child ()(like) ( )(make) a model plane2 We usually ( )(go) to the park on Sunday .But now we ( )(watch) TV at home3 Tom's mother ( )(wash) her hair in the living room now 4 Come and help ( )(we) .We are busy.5 D_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有适当形式填空:1 This child ()(like) ( )(make) a model plane2 We usually ( )(go) to the park on Sunday .But now we ( )(watch) TV at home3 Tom's mother ( )(wash) her hair in the living room now 4 Come and help ( )(we) .We are busy.5 D
有适当形式填空:1 This child ()(like) ( )(make) a model plane2 We usually ( )(go) to the park on Sunday .But now we ( )(watch) TV at home3 Tom's mother ( )(wash) her hair in the living room now 4 Come and help ( )(we) .We are busy.5 Danny where are you I ( )(cut) the grass in the yard6 It's three o'lock.My parents ( )(sleep) in the bedroom7 Look Jimmy ( )(make) a model plane
1 likes making2 go
are watching3 is washing4 us5 am cutting6 are sleeping7 is making
你好,应该是: 1 likes making2 go
are watching3 is washing4 us5 am cutting6 are sleeping7 is making 如果哪道不明白,可追问我~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~we aye goiden的歌词大意是什么_百度知道
we aye goiden的歌词大意是什么
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁as a student in grade nine ,we are too busy to a__ a holiday before the final examination_百度知道
as a student in grade nine ,we are too busy to a__ a holiday before the final examination
提问者采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
final的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁最近英语学习热情尤为高涨,特此开贴与大家共勉,一天积累一点学习中的心得体会,涉猎不限,想到那儿写到哪儿,有兴趣的童鞋可以进来一起学习一起进步。第一条应该来点劲爆点的,okay,here comes this one.1.How's your father?稍微有点英语基础的人都懂得这句话是在问“你父亲怎么样(都还挺好的吧)”,刚才问了下刚上小学五年级的儿子,他不假思索地就正确地说出了它的中文意思,Okay,let's move on to the next
sentence,shall we?  e.g. Apparently显然地 he came home and discovered发现 them having a bit of how's your father in the kitchen厨房.   So,here comes this term---a bit of how's your father,  在此如何理解呢?这里没有前后文,所以无从猜测起,好了,不卖关子了,这个短语的意思就是.......have sex,make love etc.  那么这个从字面意思看来如此平常的一个短语是如何演绎出这样的含义的呢?查阅了一些资料,大致的说法有以下两种:  一、传说起源于维多利亚时代(),那时的父亲都把自己女儿的贞操看得尤为重要,因此总是不惜余力地寸步不离自己的女儿,陪同她们去远足,&chaperone(监护人,陪同年轻女孩使其不受伤害的人)一词估计也起源于那个时代&,但是遇到某些只能让她们单独前往的社交场合,父亲们就会躲在女儿宽大的裙摆下以兹保护。但是,如果同时有好几个女儿的父亲就无暇兼顾了,此时女儿们在于自己的情人碰面时,情人都会先问how's your father,如果此时被问者的父亲正好躲在裙下,她们则会以他很好这样的答案来暗示对方;而如果被问者的父亲不在自己的裙下,她们则会回答,那个老不死的现在正躲在我姐姐/妹妹的两腿中间呢?哈哈,故事这样一讲,意思就不言而喻了吧!  二、传说源于二战时期,那些英国士兵总是会遇到一些头发已经花白了的老妇人(在一战时曾经跟他们的父亲有过一腿的)走上前来询问他们的父亲的情况。  好了,现在再来看个例句加深下记忆吧!  We're not going to have a bit of how's your father in front of all these people.
我才不会在众目睽睽之下跟你嘿咻呢。
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  2.weiner一词最近在美国红得发紫,此字原意是热狗、或者是男性生殖器的俗称,也可做人的姓氏,而近日美国国会议员Anthony Weiner则把这个姓氏weiner演绎到了无以复加的程度。  在最新最潮的Urban Dictionary可以看到,这个字现在又有了新的含义-网友panties对它的解释是:  the funniest word in the world.... for now  迄今世界上最好笑的字,有1445名网友竖起大拇指交口称赞,那是相当地喜感啊。    
  3.关于The的发音问题  定冠词The有两个不同的发音,一个是[&ə] ,另一个是[&i:];它的发音规律类似于a/an的规则。  一、 我们都知道a tree/an apple,所以当the后面跟的词的读音以元音开头vowel sound,此时的the发音为[&i:],如:the Air, the Elephant, the Island, the Orange, the Umbrella。有个容易混淆的地方是,当the后面跟的词,拼写以元音字母开头读音却以辅音开头,此时依然发[&ə]的音,如:the[&ə] university,因为这个university虽然是由元音字母u打头的,但是第一个发音却是j,不是元音发音(类似还有useful, university, usual, European, United States, one);另一种情况是拼写以辅音字母开头读音却以元音开头,如:hour,这个词虽然不是以a,e,i,o,u 打头的,但是它的第一个发音却是au,是元音发音,所以也应读作the[&i:] hour(类似还有honest, honor)。So, do remember, it is the sound that matters, not the spelling. (谨记,取决于读音而非拼写)   二、 当the后面跟的词的读音以辅音开头consonant sound,此时的the发[&ə]的音,如:the[&ə] hospital, banana, sun……  三、 当我们想强调某个特定的词语时,此时的the后面跟的词无论是元音发音vowel sound还是辅音发音consonant sound,都发[&i:]的音,如:  e.g. I saw the[&ə] Russell Crowe yesterday. 我昨天看见罗素克罗了。  What!
Russell Crowe?
什么!你是说那个(帅到爆的)罗素克罗。  Yes, exactly!
是的,正是。  e.g. I’ll go to the[&ə] United States tomorrow.
我明天要去美国。  You mean, the[&i:] United States?
你是说,美国?  四、 当说话者还在考虑接下来说什么的时候,中间间断了片刻,此时最后的the发音均为[&i:]  e.g. I went to the[&i:], um, uh, conference yesterday. 我昨天去了,嗯,音乐会。  
  晕,从word粘过来,音标就变成乱码了,一个是短元音的ze(类似拼音的“了”的e发音),另一个是长元音的zei(打不出来,只能以拼音代替了:)),就是古英语中“你”的宾格thee的发音。
  conference----会议,非音乐会(concert)
  4.I’m an English teacher. But I’m not an English teacher.  这句话没有打错哦!该如何理解它呢?从开始学英语时,老师教的就是I’m a teacher of English(我是一名英语教师),I’m a teacher from England(我是一名来自英国的教师),事实上,在英语中,这两个意思迥乎不同的句子都可以说成是I’m an English teacher, 但是该如何加以区分呢?这个新的知识点也是我在前些日子由于新买了I-Touch 新奇不已,从Itune 里的下载的麻省的公开课,一个名叫Isaiah WonHo Yoo教授的课程中学来的,BTW,Isaiah WonHo Yoo教授是个大帅哥(虽然是个棒子),那是相当地articulate(发音清晰),还是加州大学洛杉矶分校的语言学博士。  相关的内容来自Lecture 18 Word Stress(重音词),当重音落在English 上时,它是作为一个形容词+名词的合成词----这样的合成词重音都在形容词上,意思是“教英语的教师”;当重音落在teacher上时,它只是日常会话中一个形容词在前名词在后的顺序,因为形容词修饰名词,所以重音应落在被修饰的名词上,这时的意思则是“从英国来的教师”。类似的例子还有一个是head doctor,当重音在head上时,意思是“心理医生”,当重音落在doctor上时,意思则成了主治医师。  课程中列举的例子还有如下:  blackboard 重音在black,意思是黑板
  black board 重音在board,意思是黑色的板子  darkroom 重音在dark,意思是暗室(冲洗胶片)  dark room 重音在room,意思是黑暗的房间  cheapskate 重音在cheap,意思是小气鬼  cheap skates 重音在skates,意思是廉价的冰鞋  White House 重音在White,意思是白宫  white house 重音在house,意思是白色的房子  
  5.《Sex and the City》里的Carry花了8000美元买鞋却没有钱买一个像样点的房子,《Gossip Girl》里也有提到,一个女人最值得炫耀的收藏不是珠宝而是鞋,由此可见鞋子对于女人的重要,难怪有个法国作家曾经说过,懂得穿鞋的女人绝不会是个丑女人。只要有过在海外生活经验的人一定不难理解,其实在海外生活中最难的部分之一就是购物,譬如对于自己想要买的东西的一些详细的描述,现在先从鞋来说起吧:   Ankle straps---脚踝系带的鞋  Ballet/ballerina flats----就是现在比较盛行的芭蕾鞋,直译过来的  Kitten heels-----猫跟,鞋跟小、短、细,看起来就像是小猫踮起脚尖在走路一样  French heels----法式鞋跟,比小猫鞋跟粗  Mary janes----玛丽珍鞋,就是鞋子上有一条带子的圆头包脚高跟鞋  Mules----包口拖鞋  Pumps----浅口无带鞋   Peep toes-----鱼嘴鞋  Pointed- toe 尖头
round-toe 圆头
square- toe 方头
almond toe 杏仁头,比尖头稍圆  Platform shoes-----防水台鞋,厚底鞋(大爱)  Sandals----凉鞋  Sling-backs-----露(脚后)跟鞋  Stiletto heels/stilettos-----超细超高跟鞋  Wedge heels----坡跟鞋  Chunky heel------粗跟鞋  Trainers----专项训练用运动鞋  Gym boots-----高帮运动鞋  Uggs------雪地靴  House/indoor shoes-----家居鞋  Thongs-----人字夹趾拖  Flip-flops-----人字夹趾拖,比thong sandal廉价  Moccasins------鹿皮软拖鞋  go-go boots------矮跟中靴  Kinky boots------过膝靴子,有部喜剧就叫这个名字,英国式的冷幽默令人忍俊不禁!  Tap shoes------踢踏舞鞋  Clogs------木屐鞋  Cowboy boots/cowboys------牛仔靴  Loafer-------平底轻便鞋  Espadrille------帆布登山鞋  Sneaker------运动鞋  Flats-----平底鞋  Gladiator-----角斗士鞋  Slip on----滑入(拖鞋)  Side zip/buckle----侧拉链/扣  Snake-effect----看上去像蛇皮的  Leopard-print-------豹纹  Concealed platform-----隐形防水台  Cushioned footbed----足底缓冲垫  Leather/rubber sole-----真皮/牛筋底  Adjustable/petite buckle----可调松紧/很小的扣  
  6. They’re playing cards.  依然来自麻省公开课Isaiah WonHo Yoo的第18讲,单词的重音部分。  这个句子如果重音落在playing上,那么此处的playing-cards就是一复合名词,因为复合名词的重音都落在第一个单词上,那么这句话的意思就是“他们都是扑克牌”,而如果重音落在cards上,那么此处的playing则成为动词play的现在分词,意思是“他们正在玩扑克牌”,It’s really fascinating, right?小小的重音可以彻底改变整句话的意思。类似的例子还有:  e.g. Are they washing machines? 重音在washing上,意思是“这些是洗衣机吗?” 重音在machines上,意思是“他们在清洗哪些机器吗?”  e.g. Have you ever seen a board walk? 重音在board上,意思是“你见过木板桥吗?” 重音落在 walk上,意思则是“你见过木板走路(卡通片里)吗?”  7. seventeen和 seventy   seventeen的重音在“ teen”上,seventy的重音在第一个音节上。记得从前有个空难就是因为飞行员降落时,跟塔台通话时,未分清-teen 和-ty,未及时放起落架造成坠机。如果他们能早点听这堂关于-teen和-ty的课,也许就不会有那场空难了。  
  Lz rocks
    ★ 发自天涯专用iPhone软件-百读不倦
  Thanks for the complement,I'm flattered.
  compliment
  我不知道如何放图片,有兴趣的童鞋可以自己去百度或者谷歌里面搜有关鞋类的图片,其实这也是相当好的一个学习方法,记得从前跟某个外国朋友讨论梅花时,因为实在不知道改如何表达,我就是搜的图片给他看。幼儿学习东西尚且讲求图文并茂,成人应该更可利用该种方法吧,尤其是对一些食物类、植物、动物类的东西来学习一门语言。
  8.内衣篇  因为以前曾经饱尝购物时与人无法交流之苦,因此整理以下内容:  一、胸罩   unlined bra
无衬垫胸罩
  lightly lined bra 薄衬垫胸罩  bra with all different levels of padding/padded bra 各种厚度的厚衬垫胸罩  push-up bra 提升型胸罩  demi (style) bra 半杯罩胸罩  heavily molded/ padded bra 定型/相当厚衬垫胸罩   deep v lightly lined bra 深V型薄垫胸罩  cleavage
乳沟(就像时间,只要挤一挤,总会有的)  underwire
(胸罩下面的)钢圈  bra strap肩带  bra ring 胸罩带上的环  bra slide
胸罩带上的滑扣  bra hook
胸罩带上的钩  nursing bra
哺乳胸罩   nursing
bra clasp 哺乳胸罩前的搭扣  二、内裤  (一)男士内裤  boxer 平角宽松内裤(类似拳击运动员穿的裤子)  brief
三角紧身内裤  boxer brief 平角紧身内裤  trunk 平角紧身内裤(腿线比boxer brief短)  tighty whities 紧身三角裤,比较廉价的,轻薄棉制成  fly
男士内裤前开口  man thong 男士丁字裤  (二)女士内裤  thong 丁字裤,形状类似V  boy short 平角内裤  G-string 跟丁字裤类似,但用料更少,形状类似T  classic brief 传统三角裤  high-cut brief 高叉三角裤  control brief/panties 包裹得严严实实的三角裤,又叫granny panties  hipster 平口裤,腿线与腰线平行,侧面较宽  bikini 比基尼  tanga 低腰三角裤,侧面极窄  buttcrack
  支持楼主继续发帖!有用的帖子啊,,,居然还有Peep toes,,Platform shoes也省的我去查了,,,
  终于有人回帖了,太欣慰了。  早安圣灵:  其实去google里面搜搜图片来看,效果更好,理解也更透彻,我经常用这一招,很管用的:)
  9.夏季到了,你最喜欢的summer snack是什么呢?今天我们来看这些夏日的甜品用英语该怎么说?  smoothie----思乐冰,用鲜果加乳酪打成的饮品  snow cone---冰霜锥,纸卷筒里装碎冰,顶上浇糖汁  ice cream--- 冰激凌  popsicle----冰棍  lemonade----柠檬水,将柠檬汁和糖水放入加有三四块冰的杯中,注满逆潮流冰水并以柠檬片装饰。  slushy-----冰沙   milkshake----奶昔  frozen yogurt----酸奶冰激凌  iced tea-----冰茶  sherbet-----果汁牛奶冻,主要由果汁、糖和水,也包含牛奶、蛋白或明胶的一种冰冻甜点  frozen skittles-----有点像MM豆  ice cream float-----就是上面飘着冰激凌的那种饮料  sorbet-----沙冰,一种主要由水、水果(通常为果汁或果泥)、酒组成的冷冻甜点,一般不含有鸡蛋和奶  sundae----圣代冰激凌  cotton candy-----棉花糖, I’m a huge fan of it .  cherry浆果 melon(各种)瓜 tangerine橘子,皮皮很好剥那种vanilla香草 pineapple菠萝 orange广柑,皮皮不好剥那种 blue raspberry蓝莓 raspberry,覆盆子banana,香蕉strawberry草莓
blackberry黑莓coconut 椰子  还记得老友记里Joey用冰激凌口味来形容女人那段话吗?  There's Rocky Road夹杂了坚果、棉花糖和巧克力, and Cookie Dough曲奇面团,类似奥利奥碎片, and Bing. Cherry Vanilla浆果香草. You could get them with jimmies撒在冰激凌上那种五颜六色的小糖棒, or nuts坚果, or whipped cream鲜奶油.  
  10. 外国人眼里的中国菜,任何有过海外生活经历的人都知道,翻译菜名是一门学问,下面让我们来看一看外国人嘴里最津津乐道的菜品吧  Yum cha ---- 下午茶(粤语音译,不是Chinglish,而是Canglish)  dim sum-----广东茶点,如:虾饺steamed shrimp dumplings (har qau)、烧卖steamed pork and shrimp dumplings (siu mai)、叉烧包steamed barbecued pork buns (cha siu bau)、萝卜糕、炸春卷deep-fried spring rolls (tsun quen)、蒸排骨steamed pork ribs(粤语音译,不是Chinglish,而是Canglish)  sesame chicken----鸡切丁上浆挂糊下油锅氽熟,撒上芝麻  honey chicken----蜜汁鸡  Beggar's chicken-----叫花鸡  hot and sour soup----酸辣汤  orange chicken----陈皮鸡  firecracker chicken-----爆竹鸡  moo shu pork---- 木须肉  scrambled eggs----炒鸡蛋  sesame oil----芝麻油  stir fry----爆炒  wood ear mushroom-----木耳  bamboo shoot-----竹笋  ginger-----姜   garlic----蒜  scallions----葱  leek-----蒜苗  soy sauce----酱油  rice cooking wine------料酒  sweet plum sauce-----苏梅酱  small steamer basket 小蒸笼  turnip cakes with eggs and scallions (put a bit of oyster sauce蚝油 on top of 'em.) 萝卜糕  Chow/Ho Fun seafood dish 海鲜河粉(粤语音译,不是Chinglish,而是Canglish)  Pak Choi----白菜(粤语音译,不是Chinglish,而是Canglish)  salt & pepper shrimp/squid 椒盐虾/鱿鱼  honey walnut chicken or shrimp-----琥珀核桃鸡/虾  lettuce wrap------生菜包  Mongolia beef/lamb----蒙古爆炒牛肉/羊肉  sweet & sour pork----糖醋里脊  general tso's chicken 左宗棠鸡。鸡切丁上浆挂糊下油锅氽熟,浇上辣味芡汁即可。不少爱辣味的老美都喜欢。  Kung Pao chicken/shrimp/duck tongue 宫保鸡丁/大虾/鸭舌(直接音译)  Fried/chow mien/rice 炒面/饭
yang chow fried rice----扬州炒饭  BeiJing roast duck /-roasted Peking duck----北京烤鸭  Egg roll----蛋卷
spring roll----春卷  red pork stew----红烧肉  chicken lollipops----穿在一根棒上的鸡  cashew
nuts----腰果  char sui----叉烧(粤语音译,不是Chinglish,而是Canglish)  King Do Sauce/Peking sauce----京酱  prawn----明虾  sweet and sour fish fillet----酸甜鱼排  chicken with cashew nuts-----腰果鸡丁  mouth-numbing----嘴巴发麻  gizzard-----鸡胗,捃肝儿  hot pot-----火锅  egg foo yung------芙蓉蛋  wok-----中式炒菜锅  pork ribs----猪肋骨  lotus paste pancake-----荷叶煎饼  sweet wheat soup-----甜麦甜汤  sweet peanut paste soup----花生酱甜汤  glutinous ball soup-----糯米小丸子甜汤  Grab a spoon!   Pig ear----猪耳朵  beef tendon and tripe-----牛腱,牛肚(夫妻肺片)  Sichuan peppercorn----四川花椒  Chile/chili oil----红油  
  11.我是一个发饰控(先鄙视下自己),让我们看看用英语如何来说这些琳琅满目的发饰吧(很多甚至连中文如何说我都没有弄清哦)  hard/stretchy headband
发箍  bun holder
发髻网  hair claw/clamp
发抓  hair snap 很小的别在头上纯装饰的  hair stick/one point hairpin
簪子  ponytail holder//hair band/hair tie
发圈  scrunchie
装饰性较强的发圈  bobby pin/hairpin
钢夹子/小发夹  hair barrette
发夹  bun cover
遮发髻  banana clip/pin
大/小香蕉夹  prong hair fork
发叉  hair comb 发梳  one/double point hairpin 单叉/双叉簪子  pigtail/ponytail/braid/chignon/bun or bobtail 两根马尾巴(扎两个,还是不编)/马尾巴(只扎一个,不编)/麻花辫/法式盘头/普通盘头  rubber band 橡皮筋  sweat band
吸汗发带  updo 高髻  sideswept bangs 斜刘海  brow-skimming bangs 齐刘海(妹妹头)  split ends 头发分叉  telephone wire hair tie 塑料电话线发圈  hair clip 发夹的总称  curly 小卷卷  wavy 大波浪,大卷卷  straight 直发  hair conditioner 护发素  perm 烫发  hairdo 发型  
  12.达赖喇嘛在澳大利亚访问期间,因为没有领会到节目主持人讲的双关语,大闹笑话,被国外各大媒体极尽挖苦之能事,也因此可见学习俚语的重要性。今天,我们就来讲讲英语中的双关语。  其实汉语里不乏这样双关语的例子,譬如这个窃以为相当地有意思:  领导:“你这是什么意思?”李刚:“没什么意思,意思意思。”领导:“你这就不够意思了。”李刚:“小意思,小意思。”领导:“你这人真有意思。”李刚:“其实也没有别的意思。”领导:“那我就不好意思了。” 意思一词,在汉语里那是太博大精深了,其实任何语言均如此。  先来看看这个达赖喇嘛闹的现在可谓举世皆知的大笑话。  主持人 Stefanovic说: “So the Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop.” (达赖喇嘛走进了一家比萨饼店里。)达赖喇嘛此时显然没有听明白主持人在讲什么,所幸翻译在一旁,把pizza shop 翻译给达赖喇嘛听。  主持人继续说: “And says: ‘Can you make me one with everything’?”
( 然后,达赖喇嘛说:“请你给我一个比萨饼,上面什么配料都要有。”)讲到这里,主持人忠于忍不住,开始咯咯大笑。无奈达赖喇嘛尊者,却搞不懂这是什么笑话。主持人只好用很夸张的手势比划着,又重复了一遍‘Can you make me one with everything’,奈何达赖喇嘛依然是一脸茫然状。卡尔随即忍俊不禁,以左手掩面说:“我就知道,这个笑话是行不通的!”不过,场面没太过于尴尬,达赖喇嘛最终也笑了起来,并被卡尔同僚称为“慈爱的笑”。不久后,主持人在twitter上留言说:“刚访问了达赖喇嘛。这人挺洒脱的。刚和他说了一个笑话,但他没领悟出来。我好丢脸。”(“Just interviewed the Dalai Lama. He is one chilled out dude. Told him a gag that he didn’t get. So embarrassed.” )  要领略这个笑话,关键就在于pun –双关语。  让人发笑的这句话是:‘Can you make me one with everything’?  对英语为母语的人来说,同样一句话,有两个南辕北辙的解释,幽默深藏其中。  1)请你给我一个比萨饼,上面什么配料都要有。  2)请问你,可不可以让我成为天人合一?  第一句,one with everything是one (pizza比萨饼) with everything (on top在上面的配料) 的意思。  第二句,one with everything是one (unity 单独的个体) with everything (万物)  在网上关于这个事件的热议中,最有特色的两个跟帖也是相当巧妙地运用了英语中的双关,让我们来看看。  一、 After Dalai Lama got his pizza, he paid with a $100 bill. When the server took it, he asked for his change. &Change,& said the server,
&must come from within.& 这个双关巧妙地运用了change一词,既有“找零”一层意思,也有“改变”一意。  二、 The Dalai Lama was sitting in reception waiting for a car to take him to his next appointment. At which point a cab driver walked in and, looking around the room, said, &Taxi for Mister Lama?& 这个双关是巧妙地运用了“Taxi for……”, 这里恰逢达赖喇嘛在等候出租车之际,因此这个双关运用在此,也更加显得浑然天成。“Taxi for……”在俚语里还有一层意思是,当某个人当众出糗之后,旁边的人可以大喊一声”Taxi for……”以此掩饰他/她的尴尬。譬如:Mr Smith当众摔了个狗啃屎,他旁边的人就可以大喊一声“Taxi for Mr Smith!”  关于这个Taxi for…..的用法还有个比较搞笑的是,Taxi for Brown,这是什么意思呢?并非怀特先生大众丢脸了,而是在你大众放了一个奇丑无比的臭屁时,如果有人指责你,你可以说的很幽默的俏皮话,而且还在用在受过良好教育的上流社会中,看以下这个例子:  Charming old Colonel - &good God what was that noise?&
天哪!刚才那是什么声音?  Wilde - &I was just calling a taxi for Brown my good man&
我只是在替怀特先生招车,我的上校!    
  13.小品词Particle和介词Preposition的区别  来看这样一个句子,She turned on a red light. 这个句子如果重音在turned red light 这三个词上,此时的on是作为普通的介词,这句话的意思就是“她在红灯的时候转弯了(开车时)”;而如果重要落在了turned on red light这四个词上,那么这时的on就不再是介词,而成为功能性的小品词,和动词turn连在一起组成一个习惯性短语turn on---此处翻译为“打开”,那么这个句子的意思成了“她打开了一盏红色的灯”。奇妙吧,小小的重音彻底改变了一个句子的意思,那么如何区分一个词在句中究竟为小品词还是介词呢?有以下两个小窍门:  一、小品词可以在句中移动位置而介词则不能,还是以这句话为例:  She turned a red light on. On挪动了位置,但是意思不变,依然是“她打开了一盏红色的灯”,这个on就是小品词;  但是on作为介词在“她在红灯的时候转弯了(开车时)”She turned a red light on就完全不对了.  二、小品词不能移到句首或者位于关系从句之首  还是这一句,当on作为介词时  She turned on a red light. 她在红灯的时候转弯了  She turned on what? 她在何时转弯了?  On what did she turn? 她在何时转弯的喃?  但是,当on作为小品词时  She turned on a red light. 她打开了一盏红色的灯.  She turned on what? 她打开了什么?  这个时候,就不能问On what did she turn?了  
  14.英文里的感叹词多不胜举,简单归纳总结了一些常用的,希望对大家有所帮助:  er /ˈə:, ˈɚ: usually with a prolonged vowel/
— used when you are speaking and you are not sure what to say ▪ “What's the answer?” “Well, er, I just don't know.”    um /ˈʌm or a prolonged m sound/ — used when you hesitate because you are not sure about what to say ▪ “Are you coming to the party?” “Um, I think so.”    huh /ˈhʌ/ informal 1 chiefly US — used at the end of a statement to ask whether someone agrees with you ▪ It's pretty good, huh?   2 — used when you have not heard or understood something that was said ▪ “His name is Cholmondely.” “Huh?” [=what?]   3 — used to show surprise, disbelief, or disapproval ▪ “His wife left him.” “Huh! I thought they had a happy marriage.”    uh /ˈʌ/ chiefly US, informal — used when you hesitate because you are not sure about what to say ▪ “What time is it?” “Uh, I'm not sure.” ▪ Do you want to, uh, go out sometime?  uh–huh /ˌʌˈhʌ but spoken nasally/ informal — used to show that you agree or understand ▪ “Is that your dog?” “Uh-huh.” [=yeah, yes] ▪ “Do you know what I mean?” “Uh-huh. I sure do.” — sometimes used to encourage someone to continue talking ▪ “I'm still kind of worried about tomorrow.” “Uh-huh.”  uh–oh /ˈʌˌoʊ with a stop between the vowels/ chiefly US, informal — used when you realize that you are in a bad situation, that you have made a mistake, etc. ▪ Uh-oh, we're in trouble! ▪ Uh-oh. What happened?  uh-uh /ˈʌˌʌ but spoken nasally/
chiefly US, informal — used to say no or to emphasize a negative answer to a question, request, or offer ▪ “Are you going to the party?” “Uh-uh. I have to study.” ▪ I won't do it. Uh-uh.    boy — used as a way to express surprise or enthusiasm ▪ Boy, I sure am hungry! ▪ Boy, have I got a story for you! ▪ There's a surprise? Oh, boy! What is it? ▪ Boy, oh, boy. This is great!! ▪ Boy, that test was really hard.    man chiefly US, informal — used to express excitement, surprise, etc. ▪ Man, what a game! ▪ Oh man, I can't believe she said that! ▪ Man, how much longer can this hot weather last?    rats
/ˈr&ts/
informal — used to express disappointment or annoyance ▪ Rats! I lost again. ▪ Rats! I left my pocketbook in the car.    whoops/woops/oops /ˈwʊps/
— used to express surprise or distress or to say in a mild way that you are sorry about having done or said something wrong ▪ Whoops [=oops], I slipped! ▪ Woops, I didn't mean to tell you.    shut up
— used to express an expression of disbelief, amazement, astonishment.     ha ha/ha–ha /ˈhɑ:ˈhɑ:/ — used to represent laughter ▪ “Ha ha! That's a good one!” he chuckled. — often used in an ironic way ▪ Oh, ha ha. That's very funny. [=that's not really funny at all]    hey /ˈheɪ/ 1 — used to attract someone's attention or to express surprise, joy, or anger ▪ Hey (there), it's good to see you! ▪ Hey, wait for me! ▪ Hey, what are you doing with my car! ▪ Hey you!—get away from there!   2 — used to indicate that something is not important, that you are not upset about something, etc. ▪ I thought she was my friend, but, hey, it's not the first time I've been wrong. ▪ “We lost.” “Hey, you can't win them all.” ▪ “I'm sorry to be so late.” “Hey, don't worry about it.”    hey presto /ˈprɛstoʊ/ Brit : ▪ A wave of the hand and, hey presto, it's gone!  presto
/ˈprɛstoʊ/ US : suddenly as if by magic ▪ A wave of the hand and, presto, it's gone.    ouch /ˈaʊtʃ/ — used to express sudden pain ▪ Ouch! That hurt!    yow
/jəu /
—used to express alarm, pain, or surprise. surprise or emphasis    yo
/ˈjoʊ/ US, informal — used especially to attract someone's attention, as a greeting, or in response to a greeting ▪ Yo! What's up? ▪ Yo! Listen up!    well /ˈwɛl/ 1 — used to show that you are unsure about something you are saying ▪ They are, well, not quite what you'd expect. ▪ “How old is he?” “Well, let me see now…” ▪ “Can you explain how it works?” “Well, I can try.” ▪ Well, I suppose I could help you just this once.   2 — used to show that you accept something even though you are not happy about it ▪ “I'm sorry about the mix-up.” “Well, that's OK. These things happen.” ▪ Oh, very well. I suppose we can finish this discussion tomorrow. ▪ “We're busy this week.” “Oh, well, maybe we can get together next week.”   3 — used when you are trying to persuade someone or to make someone feel less upset, worried, etc. ▪ Well, maybe it won't be that bad. ▪ Well, you should at least consider their offer before you reject it.   4 — used when you are saying in a mild way that you disapprove of or disagree with something ▪ Well, what if you're wrong? ▪ Well, I still think my way is better.   5 — used to show that you are waiting for someone to say or do something ▪ Well, what have you decided? ▪ Well, don't just stand there—give me a hand!   6 — used to say that something has ended or to make a final statement about something ▪ Well, we'd better get going. ▪ Well, that's all of it. ▪ Well, thanks for everything. ▪ Well then, it's all set. There's nothing more to do.   7 — used to begin a story or explanation or to continue one that was interrupted ▪ Well, what happened was this. I fell asleep. ▪ Well, as I was saying, I had never been there before. ▪ You know Tom, don't you? Well, I ran into him yesterday. ▪ “He speaks excellent Spanish.” “Well, after all, he did study in Spain for a couple of years.”   8 — used to express happiness or relief ▪ “We're getting married.” “Well, that's great news! Congratulations!” ▪ “The doctor says it's nothing serious.” “Well, thank goodness!”   9 — used to express surprise or annoyance ▪ Well, well, what do we have here? ▪ Well, hello! I wasn't expecting you so soon. ▪ Well, if it isn't my old friend Tom! ▪ Is that so? Well, I never would have guessed. ▪ Well! It's about time you showed up!   10 — used when you want to correct a previous statement ▪ Everyone—well, almost everyone—attended the meeting.    oh /ˈoʊ/ 1 — used to express surprise, happiness, disappointment, or sadness ▪ Oh, it's so windy out here! ▪ Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. ▪ Oh no! I forgot my purse.   2 — used in response to a physical sensation (such as pain) ▪ Oh, that hurt. ▪ Oh, that does taste good.   3 also O — used to address someone directly ▪ Oh sir, you forgot your change. ▪ Oh, waiter! We'd like the bill, please ▪ Bless us, O Lord.   4 — used for emphasis when responding to a question or statement or when making a statement ▪ “Have you ever been to Venice?” “Oh, yes. It's one of my favorite cities.” ▪ “He's planning to change jobs.” “Oh? Really?” ▪ Oh all right. If you insist. ▪ Oh for some time to relax and read a book! [=I wish I had some time to relax and read a book]   5 — used to show that something is understood ▪ “I'm going to the dentist now.” “Oh, okay. I'll see you later.” ▪ “But I won't be available on Monday.” “Oh, I see. My mistake.”   6 — used during a pause in speaking ▪ Their house is about, oh, I'd say four miles from here.    hurray/hʊˈrɑ:/ /hoo•ray/hʊˈreɪ/ /hur•ray/hʊˈreɪ/ — used to express joy, approval, or encouragement ▪ Hurrah! I got the job! ▪ Hip, hip, hooray! — sometimes + for ▪ Hurrah for the home team!     aw /ˈɑ:/ US + Scotland, informal — used to express mild disappointment or sympathy ▪ Aw (shucks), I was hoping to play tennis today and now it's raining. ▪ Aw, that's too bad.    darn /ˈdɑɚn/ US, informal — used as a more polite form of damn ▪ Darn! That hurt! ▪ Darn! We missed meeting them.  dang /ˈd&ŋ/ US, informal — used as a more polite form of damn ▪ Dang! That hurt! ▪ Dang! She sure looked surprised, didn't she?  damn /ˈd&m/ informal + impolite — used to show that you are angry, annoyed, surprised, etc. ▪ Damn! That really hurt! ▪ Well, damn. Why didn't you say you wouldn't be able to come? ▪ Damn! I had no idea you were planning a party for me!    shucks /ˈʃʌks/ US, old-fashioned — used to show that you are disappointed or embarrassed ▪ Oh, shucks, I completely forgot.    eeeeeek
sometihng you say when you are excited
Someone is sending me a voice...EEEEEEK    yeah
/ˈj&ə/ or /ˈj&ɔ/ yes.
LEFTY: You okay?
BRUNO: Yeah.
LEFTY: Yeah? BRUNO: Yeah! I said yeah! Did you hear me say yeah?    hallelujah /ˌh&ləˈlu:jə/ — used to express praise, joy, or thanks especially to God ▪ Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! ▪ It's the weekend! Hallelujah!    voi•là /voi•la /vwɑˈlɑ:/ — used when something is being presented or shown to someone ▪ “Voilà!” said the magician as he pulled a rabbit from the hat. ▪ Add a little oil and vinegar to the lettuce, and voilà—you have an easy salad.    ta-ta /ˌt&ˈtɑ:/
chiefly Brit, informal : goodbye  ta da
exclamation used on revealing a surprise or on completion of a hard task. Often accompanied with jazz hands pose.  Alice shouted &ta da& as she finished her complicated dance routine    lo /ˈloʊ/ old-fashioned + literary — used to call attention to something or to show wonder or surprise ▪ Lo, the king approaches! ▪ the adventures we have shared for lo these many years  lo and behold — used to express wonder or surprise — often used in a humorous or ironic way ▪ She appeared on a magazine cover, and lo and behold, she began to get offers to star in movies. ▪ We opened the door, and lo and behold, the delivery man had arrived.    eek /ˈi:k/ — used to express surprise and fear ▪ Eek! There's a mouse in the cupboard!    yuck /ˈjʌk/ informal — used to express disgust ▪ Yuck, I hate meat loaf.    ugh /ˈʌg/ informal — used to show that you are annoyed, disgusted, or upset about something ▪ Ugh, I can't stand that movie.    wow /ˈwaʊ/— used to show that you are very surprised or pleased ▪ Wow! This is delicious! ▪ Oh, wow! I can't believe you came!    why /ˈwaɪ/
—used to express mild surprise, indignation, or impatience. Why, I’d love to.
Why, of course!
Why, thank you.    gosh /ˈgɑ:ʃ/ informal — used to express surprise or mild anger ▪ “Gosh, is she OK?” ▪ “Oh gosh, that's beautiful!” ▪ Gosh darn it!    gee /ˈʤi:/ chiefly US — used especially to show surprise, enthusiasm, or disappointment ▪ Gee, that sounds like fun. ▪ Gee, that's too bad.    geez/jeez /ˈʤi:z/ informal — used to express surprise, anger, or annoyance ▪ Geez, it's cold out here. ▪ Geez, I didn't think the food would be this bad.    tsk tsk /a clicking sound, often read as ˈtɪskˌtɪsk/ — used to show disapproval often in a humorous way ▪ Tsk tsk! Who left the cap off the toothpaste?    aha /ɑˈhɑ:/ — used when something is suddenly seen, found, or understood ▪ Aha! I knew it was you! ▪ Aha! So that's how it's supposed to work.    argh
1. An exclaimation of annoyance, exasperation, or other negative factor.   2. The sound a made by a stereotypical pirate.
▪a. ARGH! This is taking for-freaking EVER!   b. Arrrggghhh, Matey! Aye be sendin' ye down to Davey Jones' Locker, aye be!    whoa /ˈwoʊ/ 1 — used to command a horse to stop moving   2 — used to tell someone to slow down or stop and think about something ▪ Whoa. Take a deep breath and tell me what's wrong.   3 — used to show that you are surprised or impressed ▪ Whoa, that's a cool car.    zing
An interjection commonly used after making a witty joke at someone else's expense while they are present.  Person 1: Your room smells like ass.   Person 2: That's because you're in it. ZING!    aah /ˈɑ:/ — used to express pleasure, surprise, or happiness ▪ Aah, that feels good.    ahem /əˈhɛm/ — used in writing to represent a sound that is like a quiet cough that people make especially to attract attention or to express disapproval or embarrassment    bah /ˈbɑ:/ old-fashioned + humorous — used to show dislike or disapproval of something ▪ Bah, humbug!    boo /ˈbu:/
1 — used to show dislike or disapproval of someone or something ▪ The crowd shouted “Boo!” when the announcement was made. ▪ Boo! Get off the stage. ◊When people say “Boo!” with this meaning, they say it very slowly.   2 — used when a person frightens someone ▪ My brother scared me when he jumped out from behind the door and shouted “Boo!” ◊When people say “Boo!” with this meaning, they say it very quickly.    brr
—being cold, shivering    d'oh
/ˈdoʊ/
informal + humorous — used when you realize that you have just said or done something stupid or foolish    oh no
Oh no, I forgot that the exam was today.    yippee
/ˈjɪpi/ informal + old-fashioned — used to express delight or joy ▪ Yippee! We're on vacation!    bravo /ˈbrɑ:voʊ/ — used to express approval of a performance ▪ Shouts of “Bravo!” continued after the curtain fell.    okey•doke/ˌoʊkiˈdoʊk//okey•do•key/ˌoʊkiˈdoʊki/ —another way of saying okeydoke, okey, sure, alright, sure thing    yoo-hoo /ˈju:ˌhu:/ informal — used to attract someone's attention or to call out to someone ▪ Yoo-hoo! We're over here! ▪ Yoo-hoo! Is anybody there?    yay /ˈjeɪ/ — used to express joy, approval, or excitement ▪ Yay! We won! ▪ You did it! Yay! Good for you!    alas /əˈl&s/ old-fashioned + literary — used to express sadness, sorrow, disappointment, etc. ▪ How did they fare? Alas, not very well. ▪ Life, alas, is all too short.    Godspeed /ˈgɑ:dˈspi:d/ formal + old-fashioned — used to wish success to someone who is going away ▪ We wish you Godspeed. — sometimes used as an interjection ▪ Goodbye and Godspeed to you.    aww
an expression of endearment, or when you feel like something is cute/sweet/touching/whatever   Something you have to say when you read this definition of dad. So sweet.  Me: Aww that song made me cry   Tyler: You're such a pussy    eureka /jʊˈri:kə/ — used to express excitement when a discovery has been made ▪ He held up the gold and shouted “Eureka! I have found it!”    scat /ˈsk&t/ — used to scare away an animal    yikes /ˈjaɪks/ informal — used to express a feeling of fear or surprise ▪ Yikes! Is it really midnight already? ▪ Yikes, I didn't see you there.    oh dear
expression of surprise.    come on /ˈkʌmˌɑ:n/
an expression of disbelief, similar to &what's up with that?&. George: &Come on! You're such a dumb slut!&    ow /ˈaʊ/ — used to express sudden pain ▪ Ow! That hurts!    sh/shh/shhh /ˈʃ often prolonged/ — used to tell someone to be quiet ▪ Shh! The baby is sleeping.    mmm
used to express pleasure or contentment--not necessarily related to food.  Mmm...nice!   Mmm, I love it when we snuggle...    aye/ay
/ˈaɪ/
— used especially in Scotland and in the language of sailors. ▪ The sailor said “Aye, aye, sir!” when the captain gave him a command.     tut-tut /two clicking sounds, often read as ˈtʌtˈtʌt/
— used to show disapproval ▪ Tut-tut [=tsk-tsk], this time you've gone too far.    yech/yecch /ˈjʌk, ˈjɛk/ US — used to express disgust ▪ Yech! What a mess!    my foot
an exclamation that means that one believes the previous speaker's statement to be untrue. Synonyms include my ass, bullshit, horse shit, yeah right, get out of here, and &if I do say, my dear chap, I find your previous statement to be rather hard to believe.&  Dad: &Young lady, it's 2 in the morning! Where have you been?&   Daughter: &Um, I was just over at Rick's house.&   Dad: &My foot! What were you really doing?&   Daughter: &I was at his house for the big keg party. His parents were out of town.&   Dad: &My foot!&   Daughter: &So we had a keg stand contest and I won! 53 seconds! Then to celebrate I took 4 or 5 vodka shots.&   Dad: &My foot!&   Daughter: &Then I got in the bathroom and the guys lined up outside, and you know how that goes... then the Hell's Angels showed up, then about half of the Pittsburgh Steelers football team... my jaw is so tired.&   Dad: &My foot!&   Daughter: &Wow Dad those are some nice new shoes, they would look really good on - &   Dad: &My foot!&   Daughter: &Yeah. Well anyway Steve was nice enough to stay sober and drive me home.&   Dad: &Now that I believe, but the rest of your story was BULLSHIT! You were really at the library, weren't you?&   Daughter: &Yes, I was. I was studying for my history test on Monday.&   Dad: &I am so disappointed in you! Go to your room!&      oi /ˈoɪ/
Brit, informal — used to get the attention of someone or to express disapproval ▪ Oi, what are you doing with my car! ▪ Oi!—get away from there!    ooh /ˈu:/ — used to express pleasure, surprise, or both pleasure and surprise ▪ Ooh, that feels good. ▪ Ooh, those flowers are beautiful!  pff
an onomatopoetic word to
express mild disagreement and/or displeasure.  JOE: I think I'll vote for Candidate X in the next election.   BOB: Pff! Candidate X sucks.   JANE: Do you want to go see &The Dukes of Hazzard& tonight?   ANN: &The Dukes of Hazzard?& Pff! That movie is for 14 year old boys.    poof /ˈpu:f/ — used to say that something has happened suddenly or that someone or something has disappeared ▪ One minute she was here, then poof, she was gone. ▪ I took a pill and poof—my headache vanished.    like
Logan is so, like, stupid when he says, like, anything! He's like, he's like an idiot or something. I don't think I like him anymore, like.    I mean
“He was like…I mean…like….like…I mean…totally….like…totally…couldn’t even speak American properly…like…I mean…”    You know
Man: Someday I’ll, you know, be living, you know, like in Maui, you know, and I’ll be, you know, just having, you know, a good, you know, time.    
  唉,有音标的部分总是会出现乱码,有兴趣的童鞋可以留下邮箱,可以用电邮发给大家:)
  @xzhpcm  19:38:04    唉,有音标的部分总是会出现乱码,有兴趣的童鞋可以留下邮箱,可以用电邮发给大家:)  -----------------------------      Thanks for your informative information and your sharing~
  Thanks. Your great materials are well received. You are such an avid learner. Much admired.
  &My foot& is pretty funny^^ Another good one is &shut the front door& (aka STFU). They are both part of the growing FCC-friendly alternative swear words collection.     /watch?v=WFoe3wYvFUA
  Checked your & shut the front door& version, like you mentioned, it's a good one:) Do U happen to know it was coined by a 8th grade to seriously annoy his teacher:) Quite an origin, huh?
  你好,能发到我的邮箱里吗?谢谢  tanfen_
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规

我要回帖

更多关于 we are a team 的文章

随机推荐