goats和rabbits是神马是什么意思意思

Using Manure to Fertilize Your Garden
July 30th, 2008
166 users recommend
Manure from barnyard animals can do wonders for your vegetable crops. Once you've found a source for animal manure, collect it, compost it, and spread it on your garden.
Photo: Ronald Lipking
I first became acquainted with the wonders of manure when my wife and I bought a small farm years ago. Not long after we moved in, we also purchased a horse&and all that goes with owning a horse, including, of course, manure. Mucking out stalls was a job I put off as long as I could, until I planted our first garden at our new home. I spent the winter dumping loads of the stuff into what the previous owners had said was an organic garden spot. By spring I had covered the entire garden with several inches of manure. By fall I realized just how potent the manure was when I begged neighbors to p-l-e-a-s-e come down and pick some of the beans before they took over the stable. That was 10 years ago, and ever since, I have been experimenting with different types of manure.Today I own a different &Old MacDonald& farm that includes virtually every animal in the children&s song&ducks, geese, cows, horses, goats, sheep&plus a few more, like pigeons and rabbits. But for all the variety, these wonderful creatures do have one thing in common&manure. Gardener&s gold.Manure consists of three basic elements critical to plant health: .
allows plants to produce the proteins needed to build living tissue for green stems, strong roots, and lots of leaves. Phosphorus helps move energy throughout the plant, especially import&ant in maturing plants. Potassium aids plants in adapting sugars needed in growth and is especially helpful in root crops. Together, these three elements form that magic formula, N-P-K, the backbone of all fertilizers, man-made or organic. Manure also contains &large amounts of humus, a wonderful soil amendment. Humus is simply the bulky, fibrous material that comes from plant fibers and animal remains and is valuable in several ways: it gives better supplies food for
preserves moisture during dry spells, while ensuring good drain and it is a storehouse for nitrogen in the soil. In short, humus acts like a reservoir, allowing nutrients to work. Manure quality will vary from farm to farm and from time to time, depending a great deal upon the amount and type of bedding collected with it. Testing manure may be the only way to determine for sure what its nutrient content actually is. So, keep in mind that the references made here to nutrient levels in different kinds of manure serve as only a general guide. Do not use manure from household animalsAll animals produce manure, but only livestock produce it in sufficient quantity and in a limited enough location to be of use to gardeners. And in case you&re wondering, it&s not a good idea to use manure from household animals like dogs and cats. Their feces are more likely to contain pathogens harmful to humans. Stick with the droppings from barnyard animals. One note of caution: Individuals with compromised immune systems, such as those with the HIV infection, should talk with their doctors about eating food from gardens fertilized with manure. Horse and cow manure is humus-rich
Because cows and horses are grazers, most of what they consume is in the form of roughage like grass or hay, which produces a bulky, humus-rich manure, but one with relatively low levels of the three essential elements. Cow manure, depending on bedding amounts, weighs in at a dismal 0.5% nitrogen, 0.5% phosphorus, and 0.5% potassium, low in all three elements. Be sure to cure cow manure by giving it plenty of time in your compost pile.Horse manure usually scores slightly better in all categories with a 1.5&1.0&1.5 N-P-K rating and a shorter composting time. However, unlike cow manure, you can&t buy it bagged. Although horse manure breaks down faster than cow manure, it still should be well composted before using it on a garden during the growing season.Manure from sheep and goats&is easy to handleSheep and goats produce better manure than cows and horses. For one thing, they&re neater, producing pelletized droppings that are easily gathered and distributed. And in the case of milk goats, which are often kept in stalls with bedding, the urine is captured along with the droppings, thus greatly increasing the value of the manure by retaining more nitrogen. Both animals produce around a 1.5&1.0&1.8 rating on the nutrient chart. An added advantage is quick composting because the pelletized form of the droppings allows more air into the compost pile and makes for greater surface area and quicker drying. Also, goats and sheep produce a manure that is virtually odorless if gathered in cool weather. And, since it comes in pellets, it is simple to spread and till into the garden.When I gather the manure from my sheep, I actually use a broom and flat shovel to sweep it up and then dump it into a wheelbarrow. The whole process takes just a few minutes and is not backbreaking work like mucking out cow or horse stalls. I even put small amounts of the manure directly into my garden in the early spring. It breaks down so quickly that it doesn&t hurt the young plants that go out just a few weeks later. However, never apply any fresh manure directly to the roots or stems of plants. Rabbit manure scores high in nitrogen
Resembling the droppings of goats and sheep, only smaller, looks like it was made for gardeners. But the big bonus from bunnies comes in the nutrient level, which rates an impressive 3.5% in nitrogen. The other elements are also slightly higher than in manure from goats and sheep. The difference, of course, is quantity. Rabbits, like all herbivores, eat a tremendous amount of food for their size, but for an average rabbit, that might mean 100 lb. of feed a year. You could expect somewhat less than that weight to be returned as manure. But because it is twice as nutritious as the other manures mentioned thus far, you get more for your money.Bird manure is premium stuffOf all the animals on my farm, birds produce the most valuable manure of all. Pigeon guano, for instance, has been prized in Europe as a super-manure since the Middle Ages when folks kept dovecotes and pigeon lofts atop their houses, growing the squabs for food and using the manure to fertilize gardens and fields. Pigeon manure rates higher than other fowl at 4.2% nitrogen, 3% phosphorus, and 1.4% potassium. It is harder to find and gather than other manures, and is best if composted thoroughly before using.Let manure mellow in your compost pileCommercially packaged manure comes composted, but if you collect fresh ma&nure, you&ll need to do some
before applying it to your plants. How long depends on the type of manure and the season. Add the manure slowly to the compost pile over several days or weeks, allowing plenty of air to circulate in the compost bin. Add other organic matter like grass clippings and leaves to break up the manure and speed curing. Turn the compost regularly as you add more manure. Stop adding the manure two months before you plan to use it in the garden. You&ll know the manure is well composted when it produces no heat and loses most of its objectionable odor when dry.While it&s okay to add manure directly& to garden soil in the fall (farmers do it all the time), I&ve found that cow, horse, and bird manure are best if composted first. On the other hand, sheep, goat, and rabbit manure are easy to spread directly. Broadcast the pellets evenly and work them 1 in. to 2 in. into the soil. Then add another layer on top of the soil. This keeps the manure distributed, an important step in curing manure because it creates a larger surface area and combines the manure with the existing soil. This allows for easy decomposition over the fall and winter months.
Finding your own sourceIt&s ironic that &with all these types of fertilizer, only cow manure is readily available in most garden shops. But there are alternatives, and with a little reading and a few phone calls, you can locate a hot spot for manure that&s much better than bagged cow and probably free to boot.How do you find other manures? Well, speaking as a part-time farmer who is always behind on his chores, I can tell you that I would never turn down volunteers to come clean my stalls. With this in mind, farms are the most logical place to begin.You generally won&t find them in the Yellow Pages, so try looking instead in the classified sections of local newspapers. Once you locate someone in your area selling the livestock, call and volunteer to clean out stalls. Or, if you&re a real salesman, you might simply arrange to be handy as a free hauling service after the stalls are cleaned.
If you&re interested in the better stuff, however, you might again try the paper, or the
in your county. Ask the agent if he or she knows anyone in the area who raises goats or sheep. You will probably be surprised to find that there are folks within an hour of your house who have these ruminants. Remember, you get double the nutrients in half the manure and with a third the work.Rabbits present a different problem because few people raise them in sufficient quantity for manure except pet stores and a few breeders. Try calling your local pet store. Ask what they do with all their manure and if they work with local breeders. If they don&t hang up on you, they&ll probably be more than happy for you to come by and pick up the manure after they have already scraped it themselves. Be nice. Provide the bucket. But make sure it&s rabbit manure you& you don&t want droppings from dogs, cats, or reptiles. Pigeons, too, are not as rare as some might think. Call your local or even the chamber of commerce (our pigeon club is mentioned in the city&s listings for clubs) and ask if they know of anyone raising pigeons. Since immaculate lofts are important for healthy birds, most pigeon fanciers are religious about cleaning out lofts. But what will they do with all those droppings? Maybe you can help? Again, provide a bucket and by all means, pick up the stuff when you say you will.With the emphasis these days on recycling and chemical-free gardening, manure is a perfect answer for many people. With a phone call or two and a few hours of work, you can provide your soil with natural, organic nutrients that enrich your garden at little or no cost.by Roy McGinnisDecember 1997from issue #12
posted in:
to post a comment.
Get special offers, FREE eLetters and your FREE PDF bonus now.
Find us on: &&
ChrisMcLaughlin
May 19th, 2010
KitchenGardenerMag
March 14th, 2009
WesternGardener
November 12th, 2014
WesternGardener
May 8th, 2013
& 2016 The Taunton Press, Inc. All rights reserved.rabbits是什么意思_rabbits在线翻译_rabbits什么意思_rabbits的意思_rabbits的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
rabbits是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
rabbits是什么意思 rabbits在线翻译 rabbits什么意思 rabbits的意思 rabbits的翻译 rabbits的解释 rabbits的发音 rabbits的同义词 rabbits的反义词
rabbitsrabbits 基本解释 [变形] rabbit的第三人称单数n. 兔子, 野兔vt. 让...见鬼去vi. 猎兔rabbits 网络解释1. (兔子)& & &&和天线宝宝学英文 动物篇 剧情简介&&- 这张光碟将介绍哈罗(Hello)、再见(Goodbye)和以(Sheep)和山羊(Goat) 另还会介绍以下的复数形:狗(Dogs)、兔子(Rabbits)、绵羊(Sheep)、鸡(Chickens)、牛(Cows)和山羊(Goats)2. 兔& & 兔子可分为三大类:家兔( Rabbits )、野兔( Hares )及鼠兔( Pikas ). 兔子在动物分类学上属於哺乳动物中的兔形目( Lagomorpha ). 兔形目可分为两科,分别是鼠兔科( 鼠兔 )和兔科( 家兔及野兔 ). 兔科由十一属四十五种兔子所组成,3. 家兔& & 人类饲养兔子的历史是在中世纪时期开始,兔子可分为三大类:家兔(Rabbits)、野兔(Hares)及鼠兔( Pikas). 兔子在动物分类学上属於哺乳动物中的兔形目(Lagomorpha). 兔形目可分为两科,分别是鼠兔科(鼠兔)和兔科(家兔及野兔). 4. 穴兔& & Quasars类星体 | Rabbits穴兔 | Racism种族主义rabbits 网络例句1. I love my little rabbits, and they love me. & &我爱我的小兔子,他们爱我。2. I love my little rabbits, and they love me. & &我爱我的小兔子,和他们爱我。3. I love my little rabbits,and they love me. & &我爱我的小兔子,它们也很爱我。4. I love my little rabbits, and they love me. They are my good friends forever. & &我爱我的小兔子,它们也喜欢我,它们永远是我的好朋友。5. RESULTS: Data of 54 rabbits were analyzed. & &结果:54只家兔均进入结果分析。6. If you walk into my room, I am sure you will be surprised to see rabbits everywhere. & &如果你走进我的房间,我敢肯定你看到到处都是兔子会吃惊的。7. Today, I will tell you an interesting story about rabbits. & &今天,我要告诉你一个有趣的故事,关于兔。从 rabbits 开始单词接龙选择难度小学英语初中英语高中英语大学英语出国英语考试英语rabbits是什么意思,rabbits在线翻译,rabbits什么意思,rabbits的意思,rabbits的翻译,rabbits的解释,rabbits的发音,rabbits的同义词,rabbits的反义词,rabbits的例句,rabbits的相关词组,rabbits意思是什么,rabbits怎么翻译,单词rabbits是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 Anti-Iba1 antibody (ab5076) | Abcam
Your browser does not have JavaScript enabled and some parts of this website will not work without it.
For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as
We use cookies to make our site as useful as possible.
If you continue without changing your settings we'll assume you’re happy.
Your email
Message (optional)
Send me a copy of this email
I agree to the
Anti-Iba1 antibody (ab5076)
Product nameAnti-Iba1 antibody
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Iba1
SpecificityThis antibody, ab5076, is expected to recognise the isoforms represented by NP_001614 and NP_116573 but not NP_004838
Please note: Although we have some very good Abreviews on mouse, some customers were receiving inconsistent results on mouse samples. We have therefore moved mouse to the predicted species and can no longer guarantee it. In addition, we recommend blocking in milk. Blocking with BSA gives high background.
IHC-Fr. Some customers have used this product in IHC-Fr however we have had consistent complaints in this application over the last year and can no longer guarantee performance in this application.
If looking for a monoclonal anti-Iba1 alternative we can recommend our RabMAb . This has the same immunogen as ab5076.
Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB, IHC-FrFl, ICC, ICC/IF
Species reactivityReacts with:
Rat, Rabbit, Guinea pig, Cow, Human, Pig, Marmoset (common)Predicted to work with:
Mouse, Macaque Monkey
ImmunogenSynthetic peptide:
C-TGPPAKKAISELP , corresponding to amino acids 135-147 of Human Iba1(Peptide available as .)
Positive control
Rat or Human brain lysate.
General notesPlease note: Although we have some very good Abreviews on mouse, some customers were receiving inconsistent results on mouse samples. We have therefore moved mouse to the predicted species and can no longer guarantee it.
Properties
FormLiquid
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
ClonalityPolyclonal
IsotypeIgG
Research areas
Applications
covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommende optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application
1/500 - 1/1000.
Freeze tissue in isopentane, postfix sections in PFA 2% for 1 hour (see Abreview).
1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 ug/ml. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa).Can be blocked with .
We received several excellent Abreviews on this antibody working with mouse, however, mouse is not a batch tested species and we cannot guarantee that this antibody will work on mouse. Some of our customers have observed high background in mouse samples. We recommend blocking in milk. Blocking with BSA gives high background.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC-FoFr.
FunctionActin-binding protein that enhances membrane ruffling and RAC activation. Enhances the actin-bundling activity of LCP1. Binds calcium. Plays a role in RAC signaling and in phagocytosis. May play a role in macrophage activation and function. Promotes the proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells and of T-lymphocytes. Enhances lymphocyte migration. Plays a role in vascular inflammation.
Tissue specificityDetected in T-lymphocytes and peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
Post-translationalmodificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm & cytoskeleton. Cell projection & ruffle membrane. Associated with the actin cytoskeleton at membrane ruffles and at sites of phagocytosis.
Database links
Alternative names
AIF 1 antibody
AIF-1 antibody
Aif1 antibody
Anti-Iba1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-Iba1 antibody (ab5076)
All lanes : Anti-Iba1 antibody (ab5076) at 1 ug/mlLane 1 : Human Iba1 full length recombinant protein at 0.1 ugLane 2 : HEK293 whole cell lysate at 30 ugLane 3 : A431 whole cell lysate at 30 ugLane 4 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate at 30 ugLane 5 : Human spleen tissue lysate at 30 ugLane 6 : Mouse spleen tissue lysate at 30 ugLane 7 : Rat spleen tissue lysate at 30 ugLane 8 : U937 whole cell lysate at 30 ugLane 9 : HL60 whole cell lysate at 30 ugLane 10 : THP1 whole cell lysate at 30 ugLane 11 : THP1 whole cell lysate, PMA treated at 30 ugLane 12 : Raw 264.7 whole cell lysate at 30 ugLane 13 : C6 whole cell lysate at 30 ugLane 14 : NR8383 whole cell lysate at 30 ugLane 15 : Mouse spleen tissue lysate at 30 ugLane 16 : THP1 whole cell lysate at 30 ugdeveloped using the ECL techniquePerformed under reducing conditions.Predicted band size : 17 kDaLanes 1-14: Blocked in 3% milk for 1 hour (RT).&Lanes 15-16: Blocked in 5% BSA&for 1 hour (RT).
Lane 1: exposure 1 minute. Lanes 2-16: exposure 4 minutes. Abcam recommends blocking in milk for cleaner blots with reduced background, in comparison to BSA.&
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-Tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 60 minutes before being transferred onto a nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour before being incubated with ab5076 (anti-Iba1& 1 ug/mL) for 18 hours at 4&C.&
Western blot - Anti-Iba1 antibody (ab5076)
Anti-Iba1 antibody (ab5076) at 0.3 ug/ml + Rat brain lysate at 35 ugPredicted band size : 17 kDaObserved band size : 17 kDaPrimary incubation was 1 hour. Detected by chemiluminescence.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Iba1 antibody (ab5076)Image courtesy of Carl Hobbs, Kings College London, U.K.
IHC-P image of Iba1 staining on rat brain sections using ab0). The sections were deparaffinized and subjected to heat mediated antigen retrieval using citric acid. The sections were blocked using 1% BSA for 10 mins at 21&C. ab5076 was diluted 1:1000 and incubted with the sections for 2 hours at 21&C. The secondary antibody used was Rabbit polyclonal to anti sheep/goat IgG conjugated to biotin (1:200)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Iba1 antibody (ab5076)Image courtesy of Carl Hobbs, Kings College London, U.K.
IHC-P image of Iba1 staining on&cat kidney sections using ab0). The sections were deparaffinized and subjected to heat mediated antigen retrieval using citric acid. The sections were blocked using 1% BSA for 10 mins at 21&C. ab5076 was diluted 1:1000 and incubted with the sections for 2 hours at 21&C. The secondary antibody used was Rabbit polyclonal to anti sheep/goat IgG conjugated to biotin (1:200)
IHC-P image of Iba1 staining on cow kidney sections using ab0). The sections were deparaffinized and subjected to heat mediated antigen retrieval using citric acid. The sections were blocked using 1% BSA for 10 mins at 21&C. ab5076 was diluted 1:2000 and incubted with the sections for 2 hours at 21&C. The secondary antibody used was Rabbit polyclonal to anti sheep/goat IgG conjugated to biotin (1:200)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Iba1 antibody (ab5076)Image courtsey Carl Hobbs (Kings College London, United Kingdom)
IHC-P image of Iba1 staining on marmoset bladder sections using ab0). The sections were deparaffinized and subjected to heat mediated antigen retrieval using citric acid. The sections were blocked using 1% BSA for 10 mins at 21&C. ab5076 was diluted 1:1000 and incubted with the sections for 2 hours at 21&C. The secondary antibody used was Rabbit polyclonal to anti goat IgG conjugated to biotin (1:200)
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections) - Iba1 antibody (ab5076)This image is courtesy of an Abreview submitted by Dr I. Kadish
ab5076 staining Iba1 in rat brain cortex tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and cut on freezing microtome. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/500 in PBS) for&30 minutes. An undiluted Alexa Fluor&594-conjugated&goat polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Iba1 antibody (ab5076)This image is a courtesy of Omer Butt
ab5076 staining&Iba1&in&guinea pig brain&tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue underwent formaldehyde fixation before heat mediated antigen retrieval in sodium citrate and then blocking&with 3% serum was performed&for&30 minutes at RT. The primary antibody was used&at dilution at 1/200&and incubated with sample at 2% blocking serum for 18 hours at 4&C. A&Biotin conjugated&horse polyclonal to&goat IgG was used undiluted&as secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Iba1 antibody (ab5076)
AIF1 expression in an inflammatory foci in a skin biopsy. Paraffin embedded sections were deparaffinized and boiled in 10mM citrate buffer for 30 min in a microwave to expose the AIF1 antigen, and then blocked with 5% donkey serum for 20 min. Slides were incubated for 40 min with goat-anti-AIF1 antibody (1:100) and rinsed in three changes of PBS for 1 min each.& A secondary antibody (donkey-anti-goat-FITC conjugated IgG; 1:50) was then applied to the slide for 40 min. Sections were washed again to remove the unbound antibody. The slides were counterstained with DaPI and viewed with a Nikon epi-fluorescent microscope. AIF1 positive cells appear green and the nuclei are stained blue. Numerous cells expressing the AIF1 protein are located around a vessel. (400X). Picture from Rreview by Carol Artlett submitted 30 July 2004.
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections) - Iba1 antibody - Microglial marker (ab5076)
    ab5076 at a 1/400 dilution staining rat brain tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (frozen sections). The brain were frozen in isopentane, and the section postfixed with PFA2%. Following a short postfixation (15 minutes) the signal was very poor, while it improved after a longer fixation (1 hour). Heat mediated antigen retrieval was also attempted, but without a good result (excessive tissue specific aspecific binding, e.g. neurons), both on PFA postfixed frozen tissue and on tissue from perfused animals. An Alexa Fluor ® 568 conjugated antibody was used as the secondary antibody.This image is courtesy of an Abreview.
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections) - Anti-Iba1 antibody (ab5076)Image courtesy of an anonymous Abreview.
ab5076 staining Iba1 in rat spleen tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections).Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde, blocked using 10% serum for 30 minutes at 24&C, then incubated with ab5076 at a 1/500 dilution for 16 hours at 4&C. The secondary used was an Alexa Fluor 488 conjugated rabbit anti-goat polyclonal used at a 1/1000 dilution.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-Iba1 antibody (ab5076)Image courtesy of an anonymous Abreview.
ab5076 staining Iba1 in rat glioblastoma cell line C6 by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.Cells were fixed in paraformaldehyde, permeabilized using 0,1% Triton X 100 in PBS, blocked with 0.5% BSA for 30 minutes at room temperature and then incubated with ab5076 at a 1/50 dilution for 16 hours at 4&C. The secondary used was a Cy3 conjugated&rabbit anti-goat polyclonal used at a 1/120 dilution. Nuclei are counterstained with DAPI.
References for Anti-Iba1 antibody (ab5076)
This product has been referenced in:
Rangaraju S &et al. Potassium channel Kv1.3 is highly expressed by microglia in human Alzheimer's disease. J Alzheimers Dis 44:797-808 (2015).
Hu XM &et al. CXCL12/CXCR4 chemokine signaling in spinal glia induces pain hypersensitivity through MAPKs-mediated neuroinflammation in bone cancer rats. J Neurochem 132:452-63 (2015).
Find concentration of your lot:
Related Products
77 Abreviews or Q&A
Application
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections)
Rat Tissue sections (Spinal cord L4,L5 avulsion injury 16 micron thick)
Permeabilization
Specification
Spinal cord L4,L5 avulsion injury 16 micron thick
Blocking step
Milk as blocking agent for 1 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Concentration: 5% & Temperature: 24&C
Formaldehyde
Mr. Tamas Bellak
Verified customer
Abcam community
Verified customer
The molar concentration of the Tris is 20mM. The formulation of the buffer is Tris saline (20mM Tris pH7.3, 150mM NaCl), 0.02% sodium azide, with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.
Abcam Scientific Support
Application
Immunohistochemistry (PFA perfusion fixed frozen sections)
Mouse Tissue sections (brain)
Antigen retrieval step
Heat mediated - Buffer/Enzyme Used:
sodium citrate
Permeabilization
Specification
Blocking step
Serum as blocking agent for 1 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Concentration: 5% & Temperature: RT&C
Paraformaldehyde
Abcam user community
Verified customer
Application
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)
Pig Tissue sections (Retina)
Antigen retrieval step
Heat mediated
Permeabilization
Yes - Tween
Specification
Blocking step
BSA as blocking agent for 1 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Concentration: 2% & Temperature: 25&C
Paraformaldehyde
Dra. Marta Garcia Ramirez
Verified customer
Application
Rat Tissue sections (brain)
Antigen retrieval step
Permeabilization
Specification
Blocking step
Serum as blocking agent for 1 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Concentration: 10% & Temperature: RT&C
Paraformaldehyde
Dr. Keerthi Thirtamara Rajamani
Verified customer
Application
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections)
Mouse Tissue sections (Mouse striatal section)
Permeabilization
Yes - Triton X-100 .3%
Specification
Mouse striatal section
Blocking step
BSA as blocking agent for 1 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Concentration: 5% & Temperature: 25&C
Paraformaldehyde
Abcam user community
Verified customer
Application
Blocking step
Serum as blocking agent for 2 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Concentration: 5% & Temperature: 20&C
Antigen retrieval step
Mouse Tissue sections (brain)
Specification
Permeabilization
Yes - triton 0.75%
Paraformaldehyde
Ms. Francoise Geffroy
Verified customer
Application
Blocking step
BSA as blocking agent for 1 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Concentration: 3% & Temperature: RT&C
Antigen retrieval step
Mouse Tissue sections (Mouse brain (cortex shown in the figure but staini)
Specification
Mouse brain (cortex shown in the figure but staini
Permeabilization
Yes - 0.2% Triton X-100 during blocking, antibodies incubations
Paraformaldehyde
Dr. Jorge Valero
Verified customer
Application
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)
Blocking step
BSA as blocking agent for 10 minute(s) & Concentration: 1% & Temperature: 21&C
Antigen retrieval step
Heat mediated - Buffer/Enzyme Used:
Citric acid
Pig Tissue sections (Small intestine)
Specification
Small intestine
Permeabilization
Formaldehyde
Mr. Carl Hobbs
Verified customer
Application
Blocking step
Donkey serum +bsa as blocking agent for 2 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Temperature: 22&C
Antigen retrieval step
Rat Tissue sections (brain)
Specification
Permeabilization
Yes - triton 0.2%
Paraformaldehyde
Ms. Francoise Geffroy
Verified customer
Please note: All products are &FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE&

我要回帖

更多关于 王凯名媛是神马意思 的文章

随机推荐