i'll be a plastic什么意思 t0y中文意思

January 14, 2008 be vewy, vewy qwiet. I am sneakin' up on (and into) my target, it seems. Not sure exactly how or when the problem I was still having at times resolved itself, nor do I care, unless it involved Paul. If it was him who did it, then hugs all over 'im. If it was God, or the computer fairy, or one of my cats... whatever. I don't wanna say too much, lest I jinx it again, ya know? I'm back . Posted by: | No Comments Post contains 84 words, total size 1 kb. January 07, 2008 Whew man... it's almost like I'm drunk... I am so tired (and every time I say that, to myself or out loud, I hear it sung by Ozzy [Osbourne, not my defunct kitty of the same name]), that my balance is fer shit and my brain is like a comedian on crack. It's fun and thank God I can do this job pretty much in the dark/while asleep because for all intents and purposes (or "intensive purposes" as some Rhodes Scholars say *grin*), I all but am anyway. Let's put it this way, I'm so tired my body doesn't even hurt. Comfortably numb... It's not a state of mind so much as a state of bliss. I was up til 1am and the house is better than it's been in a while. Not done by any means, but lots better nonetheless. Meanwhile, in spite of being all goofy and off-balance, silly and not full-strength strong today, all I have left to do out there is the hutch grain. Everything else is done already. Fed both barns while "they" fixed the mixer in my milk tank, then fed the milk, then came in to file the sharp edge offa chipped nail before I hurt myself or something else widdit. Now, all I need to do is gather the gumption to walk away from Let's Make a Deal to go do the hutch grain and, frankly, I don't wanna. I love Let's Make a Deal. Eh, screw it. I get done quick enough out there and I'll be back in time for the cool shit on TVLand. Gotta do the inside critter cages when I do get back in. Let Donny get some swim time in, in the tub, while I do her's. The roosters can roam around in the pool room, too, actually... cool. They'll like that. Let the bun-buns run around a bit while I do their's.... though I hafta let them out seperately. Seems "Grace", the white one, is a BOY (ahem, Viz... dis one needs a new name, methinks) and he's the dominate one if they're out together, if ya get my drift. Now, all I need to do is figure out whether Raven is a girl or just a little light in his loafers. Anyway... gotta do that, vacuum, mop... someday soon shampoo the carpets again... go to the store... Also, somebody remind me to go to my insurance agent's office with a check on Wednesday, please. And, to pay off that stupid fine on Friday, lest there be a warrant issued, because I, dolt that I am, managed to forget the first payment on the 28th because of how sucky both our checks were. The first payment and I fuck it up. *shakes head* Anyway, screw the payments. I'm just gonna go pay the whole damned thing on Friday. Just get it over with. Just don't let me forget, okay? Email me, many times, about this. Don't get off me about it til I do it. Don't take any shit from me, either. Keep on my ass til it's done. Thank you in advance, whomever wants this job. Okay... back to work. Then, back to house work. Then, back to work again. Then, to bed, to work, to house work, to work, to bed... is it me, or is there a rather dull pattern emerging here? Hmmmmm.....? *rolls eyes, heaves dramtic sigh* *then, laughs again* Peace, peeps... Posted by: | No Comments Post contains 577 words, total size 3 kb. January 06, 2008 I'm still cleaning... I no longer remember when it was I last woke up, but... it's been a while. What's today? Right now, it's Sunday. I was off Saturday, so whatever time I got up Saturday is how long it's been since I've slept. I'm tired, yeah, but... also so close to one level of "done-ness" that I don't wanna stop just yet. And, this time, it's withOUT Ephedrine. I have one more room to de-clutter, then I really should get this chicken cooked and ready, then I need to go to bed. I don't even think I'm gonna do the chicken tonight. It'll keep til tomorrow, as will rebedding the critter cages. Meanwhile, starting Private Parts for about the third time to keep me company til I'm done for the night. Peace, y'all. Posted by: | No Comments Post contains 137 words, total size 1 kb. Oh, and by the way... I most definitely need to be dragged off and shot to smithereens. I have lately been watching, and laughing out loud at, in fact it's on right now... God help me and I swear I do not "like" like the "father figure" (anymore... not since I heard he used to comb his pit hair before going onstage, ew)... *looks around furitively and whispers* hannah montana.... ssshhhhhh!!!!!!! I know, I know... I am fuuucked the fuck up, ain't I? Issues, yes I know. I have them. *hides face in hands* Posted by: | No Comments Post contains 101 words, total size 1 kb. Man, have I missed Def Leppard... Today, for the first time since it got really cold a month or so ago, I got to use my headphones and listen to DefLep while I worked. It was great. Immeasurably enhanced, no doubt, by the herbal refreshment I had partaken of prior to heading out. The fact that I wasn't dressed in as many winter clothes as Randy Parker for the first time in weeks was pretty nice, too. S'posed to be even warmer tomorrow. I reeeeaaally like that. Oh... and I've actually solved a huge problem that only a Disney-brained dipshit like me could probably even have. The goddamned ASPCA commercial with that redheaded Sarah person moaning that song about angels in the background no longer has the power to render me a weeping heap on the floor at the first fucking note of that stupid damned song ABOUT DEATH FROM HEROIN ADDICTION. How many friggin' animals do YOU know who've been remanded to thr custody of the ASPCA for a fuckin' heroin addiction? Me... let's see... Sunsabitches... manipulating me for months, making me feel like shit, waking me from a sound sleep more than once with that stupid song... and it ain't got jackshit to do with anything remotely animal related. So, knowing that gets me OVER IT, thank Christ, then I see the rest of the ad for what it is. More manipulation, unless you're aware and ready for it. All of those poor sad mangled, one-eyed, three-legged, shaking, sad eyed critters are FINE. They're all already healed or operated on or rescued and didja know a dog'll shake sometimes coming out of anesthesia? Howl like banshees, too, if they're of a mind. That's always fun. Anyway, it's blatant bullshit and now that I can get past the "having my heart forcibly ripped outta my chest 26 fuckin' times a goddamned DAY", thank you ASPCA, it's got NUTTIN' on me now. So, bite me. And, tell me AGAIN how the FUCK I can be doing MORE for animals than I already do. Do that again, you bastards. Fuuuuuuuuuck you. I singlehandedly do more for more species of animals on a daily basis than sixteen zoo keepers, ya know? So, quit mind fucking me with this shit. I'll be fine either way, actually. Oh, and by the way... ASPCA? What about farm animals or the exotics at zoos or the myraid other, less fuzzy and adorable animals, like shittin' and kickin' cows, or egg farm chickens or horse slaughter? If ya wanna yank heart/purse strings, well then YANK the fuckin' things. Or just STFU and stay outta my face, m'kay? *rolls eyes* Okay... back to the herbal refreshmemnts and the up-all-night cleaning and shit. More later... maybe. pee ess... I have emailed Pixy again about these comments. Maybe he'll get to 'em sometime today. If not, that's why God invented email, right? Posted by: Post contains 494 words, total size 3 kb. Posted by: at July 17, AM (SuE0x) Give please. We need anything politically important rationed out like Pez: small, sweet, and coming out of a funny, plastic head. Help me! There is an urgent need for sites: Cash advances credit cards. I found only this - . Cardinal business finance are a talented and creative independant consultancy cardinal business finance. As an owner or operator of a carwash ? or an entrepreneur preparing to enter the business ? you have a partner in butler capital car care finance team. Thank you very much :-). Alodie from Salvador. Posted by: at July 23, AM (SuE0x) January 02, 2008 That was then, this is now... in reference to the February post down there. I'm back... here. I never did stop blogging, I was just trying to do it at the "dot com" site, which I haven't been able to do since September 20, due to "server issues", whateverinthehell THAT means, besides "I'm screwed", basically. So, then, I started writing back at Blogspot, ick, allegedly temporarily, except it has yet to end, so... let there be screwing going on, just not up MY ass anymore, thank you ever s'much. Let's just say "screw IT" and, thanks to Pixy, who, by the way, got back to me in less time than it took me to milkfeed the calves (as opposed to three months and counting, you stupid server people who're screwing not only me, but Paul and all his other sites) I am back to stay. "We" may have Blacklist and commenting problems, but they get fixed a helluva lot faster than in three months (and counting). Thank you Pixy, more than I can say. I swear, I don't know if I wanna do a happy dance or just bawl my head off with relief. Maybe I'll do both. After I go finish feeding the calves, update Gut Rumbles, and post links all over God's Earth to let people know where to find me NOW. Tell ya what... after three months of no access to the dot com site, Blacklist bullshit is gonna be easy to deal with... *knocks on skull in lieu of wood* (*whispers* Besides, it ain't like I get the volume of comments Rob got... *snerk*) back outside to finish freezing the other half of my ass off. (And many hugs on Pixy. You rock, Dude.) Posted by: | No Comments Post contains 296 words, total size 2 kb. Posted by: | No Comments Post contains 1 words, total size 1 kb. February 26, 2007 "It is done." That simple three word phrase can mean a lot of things. In The Stand, it's what the Judge says when he closes Mother Abigail's eyes after she dies. Sometimes, I actually get to say it about the cleaning of this house. And, every once in a while, it can mean two things at the same time, one AWESOME!, and the other kinda sad, in a way. And... that's the case this time. "It is done", in this case, signifies that my new "home" is done and that I am done posting here. Pixy, thank you more than I can say for the last three and a half years. I apologize for the times my temper got the best of me when it came to certain "issues" and I never blamed you. Please know that. I wish you all the luck in the world with your future endeavors. I know you're working on some kick-ass stuff. You're really a great guy and I appreciate having known you. *hugs on ya* Now, for alla y'all planning to continue to come by, change your link to Xfire to . Posted by: Post contains 192 words, total size 1 kb. Posted by: Catfish at March 08, AM (SA1fB) ANTI-AMERICA/ANTI-ISRAEL/ANTI-SEMITIC HATE GROUP IN DETROIT CALLED "ANTI-RACIST ACTION (ARA)": LGF ARTICLE ABOUT ARA'S ANTI-PEACE RALLY TWO WEEKS AGO: /weblog/?entry=25002_A_Hatefest_at_Wayne_State&only VIDEO OF ARA?S ANTI-SEMITIC HATEFEST: /watch?v=QqbfZqX7LWU /watch?v=sxeweTTLqII /watch?v=q1BlPhbW5tw FOX NEWS STORY ON OFFENSIVE ARA RALLY AT WSU: /myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=2828453&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.1.1 LEADERS OF ARA (SHEMON SALAM, AND MIKE STAUNCH) SAYING THEY WANT ISRAEL OBLITERATED AND DEFENDING THE USE OF THE SWASTIKA AT THEIR RALLY: /myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=2838924&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1 Posted by: lgb at April 09, PM (EYtQK) OK girlie! Gotcha! You are now bookmarked and I'll be "lurking". Hang in there and give 'um Hell! Posted by: Bob in VA at January 02, PM (cqAEH) Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! Posted by: at February 24, PM (YY3H+) February 25, 2007 'Zat you, Darlin'? I don't know wtf's up at Gut Rumbles this morning, but... everytime I went to copy and paste, my stupid computer would un-highlight the shit the instant I let off the mouse button from highlighting it. Did that a few times. Then, as I was publishing the posts, I noticed they were publishing rather quickly, with no usual "trackback" crap. (There are ALWAYS "errors", just like here...) Anyway... there weren't any error messages. So, I get done, click to the main page to eyeball the results and... they ain't there. So, I go back and look and SOMEBODY (Rob? GOD?) had set the post page to "draft". Warn't me. So, I un-drafted 'em all and now I'm wondering... Do I need to call you, Paul? (Liiiike... was this done in preperation to move Gut Rumbles? *crosses fingers*) Meanwhile, I'm definitely better. Slept good last night (and this godammned friggin' CAPS KEY is about one nano second from being forcibly ripped offa this new keyboard and flung to the far reaches of whatever room I fling it into). Had a good talk with Sr. when he woke up. Jr.'s working, George is on his way home from Jersey. So... off to clean the house. Gonna get Sr. to occupy Buford while I do this, too... Get the house clean, then get the Low Country Boil goin'. Get the guys to go to bed at a halfway decent hour for a change and maybe there'll be cookies when they wake up. We shall see. And, Rob... Honey? If that was you messin' with me at Gut Rumbles, why don'tcha just come on back over here and supervise this Low Country Boil for me instead? Posted by: Post contains 293 words, total size 2 kb. Posted by: Catfish at February 25, AM (b+dfx) Yup, 'twas me. I turned off all the "sites to ping" crap because I can see from the error logs that it fails out most of the time anyway, so why waste your time waiting on it? Sorry about the 'default to draft' change. I had both the new and the current server setups open at the same time and thought I was making that change on the new setup but didn't double-check it. Figured starting of in draft was probably easier so something didn't get posted inadvertently while you were building posts and linking to the original version etc. Just let me know if you'd like it switched back to default 'post'. Posted by: at February 25, PM (M9GWX) I can't thank you (& Paul) for keeping up GR. I check in everyday and the pictures are great. Thanks thanks thanks Posted by: at April 23, PM (JQe3J) February 24, 2007 So, I'm at Giant... wearing the headphones, listening to Def Lep for the first time in a while and I go in the door I never go in, down by the produce section. (I usually go in on the other end of the store...) I start through produce and see corn on the cob. I hear Sr., in my head, mentioning something he wants me to make for dinner again. I stand there, wondering if we can really afford this right now. The CD player changes songs, goes into "Two Steps Behind" and I hear a growly Southern voice say, "G'head. Fuck the cost. It's gonna snow really bad and it'll be damn good eatin' that, watchin' that snow comin' down out the window. It'll be fine. So, I did. I got the shit I need to make a Low Country Boil. I also got enough other crap so I shouldn't need to go to the store again before Spring, if I'm lucky. Got two loads of fuel. (A "load" being two full five gallon cans...) Sr. actually... get ready for this... better sit down... Sr. did... THE DISHES!!!! AND... not because I asked him to OR because he read my earlier post (he doesn't read me anymore)... he did it because he wanted to cook steak for dinner and the kitchen was so screwed, he couldn't without cleaning it first. He did 'em. Now, maybe, I can get the rest of the "umph" together to clean the rest of the place. Get it clean, do the Boil- get it done and on low heat- bake some cookies, maybe... Just wanna do everything I can think of to at least figuratively give this coming storm the finger. Did I mention that yet? Another damned storm, same as the last? Lotsa snow, topped with a sheet of ice. Lovely, eh? S'posed to start about 9am and last til midnight. All I want is to have this house clean, warm, and smellin' good, with good cooking happening and fresh cookies around. I want it to be as "anti-winter" in here as humanly possible. it will be. Meanwhile, I need to make a run to the library, feed the dogs, feed the other dogs, let them out, go get a coupla bags of scrap hay to clean the critter cages with when I do them, then I'm gonna lay down for a while and start this cleaning crap in the morning. For starting out this day feeling as "not good yet" as I did, I've gotten a lot done. I'm a bit worn out. In a good way, though... for a change. And, I forgot to mention the coolest thing I've gotten lately.... The other night, coming home from that church dinner we all went to, we stopped at Weiss' instead of Giant. (That's another grocery store...) We needed a coupla things and while the guys were getting them, I was being distracted by this "Easter item" I just had to have... It's a yellow, fuzzy chick, about 8 inches tall, wearing white bunny ears, who, when you squeeze his wing, does the Chicken Dance. Not quite a farting Teddy Bear, eh Dad? But... close enough. Posted by: | No Comments Post contains 547 words, total size 3 kb. *tap, tap* Is this fuckin' thing on? Posted by: Post contains 10 words, total size 1 kb. Posted by: at February 24, PM (d4EO5) Posted by: at February 24, PM (/eQ68) It sites good, but it seems themes are similar: http://adul-tvideo.mydyn.de/sex1/toyger.html toyger http://adul-tvideo.mydyn.de/sex6/literotic_stories.html literotic stories http://adul-tvideo.mydyn.de/sex7/myspac.html myspac Posted by: at June 27, PM (F4h/3) Posted by: ezoyimfhdu at January 31, AM (gslWT) Let's take a look: The Appendage: The Appendage is that person who is friends with one of your close friends, so you always end up hanging out with them as well over break. ? Should the show go on, Ronson is also looking forward to the Grammys, where he intends to play with Winehouse on stage. We were getting more daring on our harmonizing and we aced the less... Posted by: xiibtzzjag at January 31, PM (atKlT) Posted by: clirqmbgen at March 11, PM (OCQGW) Y'okay, 'cause nuthin' says "sincerity" when it comes to an apology... like it having to be to be given. This is so dumb. Even Sr. knows about the dreaded "had-to-be-asked-for apology/affection". This kinda shit just isn't the same when it has to be asked for (or compelled by resolution), as opposed to simply given "because they want to" (i.e. because they actually mean it). Maybe it's just me, but, if I were one of the people toward whom this lip service was directed, I'd be insulted. I'm just sayin'... Posted by: | No Comments Post contains 105 words, total size 1 kb. Holy shit... Sr. just got back from doing the horses and scared the fuck outta me by coming in and saying, all wild-eyed, "You have GOT to come with me and look at this. I have never seen anything like it before it my LIFE!!!" First thing I said was, "Okay. You've got me scared shitless. What are you talking about? Is something wrong?" "Oh, no, nothing's wrong. It's the moon..." So, I step outside and there is the biggest ring around the moon I've ever seen. It is HUGE. And, crystal clear inside, too. The sky is literally a coupla shades darker inside the circle than outside it. And, there's what must be a bit of plane contrail across one side of it and it looks like a "Q". anybody know what this is? Bossman says it's an old wives tale sign of snow. He added that he hopes the size of the ring isn't relative to the amount of snow coming. (Me too, that.) Posted by: Post contains 169 words, total size 1 kb. Posted by: viszladog3 at February 25, AM (U3cl4) Oh, and DirecTv? Kiss my bubonic butt. Not only did I keep to our agreement to pay $120 by today, I exceeded it by paying $151 today. That's the ENTIRE BILL, even the portion that isn't due yet and wouldn't be for a while. Posted by: | No Comments Post contains 49 words, total size 1 kb. I must be getting better... 'cause now, I'm about to become so pissed off that I can't see straight. This house is so fuckin' fucked, it may as well be a whore's cooter. Not that I expect any of these manly men around here to become Merry Maids or anything, but... Jesus. When the main maid is sick for three days with God only knows what, would it KILL these buttheads to maybe do the goddamned dishes, do ya think? Well, apparently, THEY think it would, so they took no chances at all with that. And, it's not like the other night, Sr. didn't break out the deep fryer and smear 90% of the surfaces in there with oil. 'Cause, HE DID. Of course, he cooked, too. Which counts, I suppose, but not much, because oh, whoo-hoo, he can keep himself from starving. So do maggots. And, ya know what? They don't do dishes either. I suppose this is my fault. I mean, not only did I get sick, but I've also spent the last five years trying to "un-wreck" Sr. I've succeeded in unwrecking what the BC did, sure. I've ruined him in another way, obviously. And, ya know what else? Don't stand there, repeating "I love you" like a short-circuiting robot when I'm standing in the midst of a totalled kitchen, searching in vain for a frickin' cuppa coffee. Number one, I don't believe you. Number two, shut up. Number three, PROVE IT by not making ME hafta cleaning up three days of other's people's cumulative DRECK! If you love me so much (at all), why then does the kitchen look like it does? The rest of the house put together ain't as bad. And, NOBODY (Bossman) can blame it on Buford. He's been with me the entire time. Behaving very well, too, I might add and just did. Goddamned dog has more sense than these..... No more barfing after that last time that I kinda asked for, in a way. I've eaten a coupla little things a coupla times. Haven't really regretted it yet. Although... how to put this.... The "barfman" has decided to implement the "down" aspect of the internal elevator. Make that the "express elevator", IF ya know what I'm saying. Puts a whole new twist on trying to storm through the crowd of critters sleeping on the stairs enroute to the library. When I say move, fuckin' MOVE!!!!!!!!! I have entered the "fear of farting" phase. "Is it a fart? Is it not?" "In bed" is no place to try finding out, lem'me tell ya. And, no I haven't done that, thank all that is good and holy, but only because I decided early on that it'd be worth walking to the bathroom just to fart, if that's how it turned out. And, it hasn't yet. Every time I get that feeling, I take the walk and, ultimately, am glad I did. Can't wait til this is over with. Hope I'm in a size 4 by then, too. Oughta be. Anyway... still alive. Kinda almost pissed about the house AND looking for advice/arguements about why I should or shouldn't be, so if you have any thoughts on this, let me know them. If I do kick ass around here, I'd at least like to be correct in doing so. Back still feels like it's been kicked around by pissed off lumberjacks for a solid week. Headache has pissed off. Except for when I saw the kitchen... And, *knocks on skull*, no more barfing, YAY!!!!!!!!! Now, about being pissed at men for not having the what? foresight? heart? giving a damn? whatever... to keep up with shit for me while I'm dying... Be pissed at that, or not? And, if not, WHY NOT? Lay it on me. Save a life.... Posted by: | No Comments Post contains 648 words, total size 3 kb. February 23, 2007 I was gonna call 'bullshit' on that last episode, but since it seems to have worked... I'll not only let it slide, I'll let it stand as proof that God does indeed work in mysterious ways. 'Cause, see, I can remember right before the last time it happened (so far), I had asked God to please make it go away, whatever it is. Shortly thereafter, I was Regan in The Exorcist once again. **Well, okay... maybe not that bad, but that's what I was thinking of... during.** Since then, I've been fine. Only had a cup or two of coffee. I've gotten a shower and washed my hair, brushed my teeth (again) and I feel okay for now. I'm about to make my bi-weekly mad dash to the bank. Might get myself some of that electrolite shit again, if I remember. Need to get fuel for the heater, too. It's okay now, but tonight it'd get pretty frosty without it. Also, if I survive the trip to the bank okay, I might oughta really clean some things down here. The Boss saw Buf again today for a split second. Didn't say anything yet, though... *crosses fingers* Anyway, the house not being wrecked would be a help in any "he's a good dog" arguements I may need to make someday. *hopes not, really* Meanwhile, I need to go dry my hair. Then, drive. I'll be back... Posted by: Post contains 253 words, total size 1 kb. Posted by: at September 20, AM (r4x0y) Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! Posted by: at February 13, PM (H7J7h) Nice site. Thanks:-) Posted by: at March 17, AM (TDrHK) Good site. Thanks! Posted by: at March 17, AM (TDrHK) Good site. Thank you. Posted by: at March 17, PM (lP0Af) Good site. Thanks:-) Posted by: at March 18, AM (k9Cuu) Good site. Thanks! Posted by: at March 20, AM (eSiO7) Cool site. Thank you!!! Posted by: at March 20, AM (gFkM4) Cool site. Thank you!! Posted by: at March 20, PM (p3s4N) Good site. Thank you!! Posted by: at March 20, PM (7LgV+) Nice site. Thanks! Posted by: at March 23, AM (ixNVy) Good site. Thanks. Posted by: at March 23, AM (FP+dK) Good site. Thanks:-) Posted by: at March 23, AM (iAHdf) Good site. Thanks!!! Posted by: at March 23, PM (r8PHr) Very good site. Thank you! Posted by: at March 24, AM (b2Jwu) Good site. Thank you!!! Posted by: at March 24, AM (9T0TN) Good site. Thanks!!! Posted by: at March 24, AM (1e+y1) Good site. Thank you! Posted by: at March 24, PM (tZai8) Good site. Thanks!!! Posted by: at March 25, AM (A2mqv) Cool site. Thanks!! Posted by: at March 28, PM (LVjw1) Cool site. Thanks:-) Posted by: at March 28, PM (ZOfOl) Very good site. Thank you. Posted by: at March 29, AM (dijUo) Nice site. Thanks!!! Posted by: at March 29, AM (WZZ96) Very good site. Thanks!!! Posted by: at April 15, AM (DnIcP) lguczqs ivrmsa krmxio pwnry jamylbec xfvis iqbx Posted by: at May 01, AM (1lfMm) Posted by: at May 18, PM (QDFsp) ntlxv myjz Posted by: at May 19, PM (OuIX3) zfkv bkxzc ohpzsa Posted by: at May 20, AM (gV0gA) qligv ejhz rhevcoa ivkjtp Posted by: at May 20, AM (Pr18C) klusq eomnxd bzjqes vskeg Posted by: at May 20, PM (gXFBZ) ecjspfa yiwub gpoqk twxoqp Posted by: at May 24, AM (wlRRU) xpgr ohfn amyz rmfe Posted by: at May 26, PM (eVEo3) asdq moul cdzfub Posted by: at May 28, AM (DvYRX) fvmo tszrcxl zptg Posted by: at May 28, PM (agk2H) chifqg lvnwdcp vohx eiol Posted by: at May 28, PM (ddmGt) weoxk hyts wuvodie vminwa Posted by: at June 05, AM (D5Yn3) siogbc cgsotz hdlxf cknfurj Posted by: at June 05, AM (g/IlA) iegjtx plyraf xjfm kvhi Posted by: at June 05, AM (GtuVq) vygkane spou Posted by: at June 05, AM (slHor) zyrk fzco snjhuia owuiel Posted by: at June 06, AM (4js72) fduwgl rhakn abzno Posted by: at June 07, AM (vK7ow) Posted by: at June 07, AM (DcJAw) dgei bjgzt Posted by: at June 08, AM (0g781) qgzojf bqsze zlsv Posted by: at June 12, AM (mLcwm) uncl bogrix itxgs dtfwnxr Posted by: at June 13, AM (eqXe7) Posted by: at June 13, AM (IEs/S) hczvq ongz rdgtmsl stixon Posted by: at June 13, AM (CV4LK) qojgyp whabf Posted by: at June 13, PM (dVmwE) ejlov jmboyl mwjz vwzrqf Posted by: at June 14, AM (dVmwE) qneatly cfhaql Posted by: at June 14, AM (9cXrf) Posted by: at June 14, AM (j1rXM) Posted by: at June 14, PM (HdmhG) rzbgujc kxqedml rnsxpzf Posted by: at June 14, PM (MDUcu) flnjp xpvw kcvjo Posted by: at June 14, PM (NL3kF) Well, I ain't doin' that anymore... I am never eating again. The last two times I have, I have barfed within about 10-12 hours. And, not to be too graphic or anything... let's just say that it hasn't been changed much in all that time, sitting in my stomach. First time was around 4pm, yesterday afternoon. I'd eaten around 8/9 am or so. Then, I ate again around, what? And, guess what I just did again about 20 minutes ago? I am officially sick of this, now. No pun intended. If eating causes barfing, fuck eating from now on. Know what I mean? Otherwise, for the most part, I'm okay. Not as sore as I was, I can cough without my skull exploding... shit like that. And, both times, after I'd... you know-ed... I felt fine. Not hot, sweaty, weak and alla that shit. Just "fine". So, I don't know what the hell it is that's got me, but... it's different. And, if I do "that" one more goddamned time, I am gonna be soooo pissed. I frickin' HATE that. Posted by: | No Comments Post contains 192 words, total size 1 kb. February 22, 2007 Do me a favor, somebody? Or, at least invent suspended animation and use me as the guinea pig. Everything still aches. Shoulders, neck, head... ribs... and coughing? Feels like I'm being shot in the head from the inside. I still have half an appetite. Still drinking coffee. But, also have water and diet root beer sitting there. And, as far as coffee goes, I'm not sucking that down at my usual rate. But, "at all" is good. If I don't want coffee, I'm dying. If I don't want Mickey D's, call the coroner. Stood in the shower earlier. Hot water felt good. Patchouli and vanilla soap smelled good. Never did remove the half-assed pony tail I threw my hair into. I look like shit. In fact, I seriously don't know right now if I look or feel worse. I know I look like hell and I feel like a large wound/bruise/ache, so it's probably pretty close to even, actually. After I stood in the shower a while, I felt better enough to want coffee. Then, I remembered Gut Rumbles. And, all these animals down here who probably needed to be fed. So... here I am. Sure enough, everybody needed something and this computer was having a nervous breakdown at first, too. First it gave me the blue screen of death about fifteen times, being an ass. I shut it down with control, alt, delete and then it decided that the modem wasn't installed, so I shut it down again and left it off for a few. When I tried it again, it was fine. So, basically, I "fixed" the stupid computer, fed everybody, took care of GR and now I'm waiting for the Boss to go somewhere so I can pee the puppy. And, speaking of peeing... that's something I need to look into doing right quick. I kinda feel like, since I can move, I oughta clean something.... Like, maybe moving around some will help my back. And, it kinda wouldn't hurt for the house not to go to hell, just in case the Boss does pop in for some reason, especially with Buf still being in here. Though, he is spending 90% of his time upstairs with me... Buford, that is. Not the Boss. Oh, I can just see that. Me and the Boss, watching TVLand, gettin' baked. *giggling at the thought* Anyhoo... I'm still alive and still not particularly thrilled about it. And, I'll be back later... sometime... soon... I hope. Posted by: | No Comments Post contains 424 words, total size 2 kb. February 21, 2007 I feel like complete shit. How're you? Remember the other day, when my morning kinda sucked and I hoped it wasn't a precursor to how the rest of the day was gonna go? Well... it was. And, it took more than 24 hours, too. After that post that morning, the day itself wasn't so bad. Til I "decided" to make a Bucks run. And my alternator died alongside the Pa. turnpike. And, I spent about 2 hours in the bitter cold waiting to get towed to a Pep Boys and while George then fixed it. (I had him with me. There's a whole story behind that that I currently feel too close to death to get into right now.) As bad as alla that was, there are so very many ways it coulda been ever so much worse... We made it home around midnight. The "run" itself was a success because my Bucks guy came to me with the reason I went there. He met us at Pep Boys. He's a sweetheart. There's more to that story, too... I stayed up and did some wash and took care of some stuff and fell asleep on the couch for a while. Woke up to finding out that the Boss has indeed "mentioned" Buford. Didn't say "Get rid of him". Just doesn't want him in the house. I understand where he's coming from, I agree the dog will be too big to be a house dog soon and I will handle it. Just not right now. And, yes, there's more to that one, too. Also woke up to the damned TV being off yet again. *sam elliot look* If it wasn't for the fact that I had talked about that on the way home the night before and told George that I knew I owed 'em, but I had til the 25th, which would work out perfectly since "we" get paid on the 24th, I mighta let it slide. But, these turds keep moving up my "date" and I just had enough yesterday. After a coupla phone calls and pretty much selling my soul to those devils, I did get the damned TV back on and I don't hafta pay 'em til the got-damned 25th, but, God he'p me if I screw that up. Not positive, but I think if I do, the dude I had on the phone is gonna come here and kick my ass. Or something like that. And, as of waking up about 45 minutes ago, I say "Let him come kill me, 'cause then I might feel better." I feel like shit, y'all. Stuffy, coughy, tired, achy, don't want coffee even-y... ugh. The following things on my body hurt: and, hell... even my hair hurts. Or, would if it could, I'm sure. I feel like a used, wadded up wash cloth who got none of the "massage" parts of the "being wadded up prior to being thrown in the corner" that should have happened during the wadding process. Naturally... But anyway... Ever since that post, things have happened that I just didn't need to happen, but, by the grace of God and few friends, I have been able to successfully "manage" it all. *raps on aching skull insteada, and because I don't have any right here, wood* The only "harsh" part is this oncoming cold. I managed to avoid the cold that Sr. got from the Bosses son when the parlor was all f-ed up and they had to be in close quarters, only to turn around and get one of my own last night, I guess. My next, and as of right now ONLY, goal is to live til Friday and make it to the bank on time. Lest the DirecTv dude show up here wearing a black leather jacket, a black fedora, and NOT be like Rocky Balboa and let me offa da hook like Rocky did that guy on the docks who owed Gazzo. That guy tried to get Rock to take his coat, remember? I don't think this guy's gonna want a coat, either. My liver, maybe... Hmmm... wonder if I could distract him with alla that nasty-assed beef liver we have in the freezer... Best not to hafta find out, I suppose. All I hafta do is live through three more days and get to the bank before 3pm on Friday. (And, make sure THEY'RE on the right day, and that they post it right away, and blah, blah, blah.) And, I also hafta stay awake now about another half hour or so to get Sr. up for work and rather than sit here boring y'all to tears, I think I'mina go get a cuppa coffee and go to the library. Or, maybe a great big huge glass of ice water... I'll be back sooner or later. Probably closer to "later". (And, thank you, God, for how well alla this extraneous horseshit has worked out. Can You make this cold the fastest one in the history of humanity, by any chance? Here's hoping... Posted by: Post contains 863 words, total size 4 kb. Posted by: viszladog3 at February 21, AM (vhWf1) Hope you feel better soon!! Posted by: Cindy at February 21, PM (lhXpw) Shoulders, neck,eyes...not so bad. In your case, chest hurting covers a large section of your ole sore body... Hope all them parts get better Posted by: yer dad at February 22, PM (o2x+x) I just came into the webpage today, and it made me really happy to see that. My sites about casino. Best sites online about casino (casino royale, las vegas casinos, golden casino ...) Look my sits /online_casino_top/ Bye, see you soon. Posted by: at February 25, AM (KbSe/) Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! Posted by: at March 12, PM (31oOR) zgtydiqa zjybgpnoc rvbud cetanbf drgspnbty dqkmherp mkcq Posted by: at March 15, PM (vWzRZ) Nice site. Thanks!!! Posted by: at March 15, PM (L1Z0P) Nice site. Thanks!!! Posted by: at March 15, PM (zvQSL) Nice site. Thank you. Posted by: at March 15, PM (3jx2U) Nice site. Thank you! Posted by: at March 15, PM (ie0+2) Nice site. Thanks!! Posted by: at March 16, AM (c4oZY) Cool site. Thanks! Posted by: at March 16, AM (EB+pg) Cool site. Thank you. Posted by: at March 16, AM (dk1Hb) Nice site. Thanks! Posted by: at March 16, PM (dBe1o) Very good site. Thanks!!! Posted by: at March 16, PM (ie0+2) Cool site. Thanks! Posted by: at March 18, PM (dk1Hb) Good site. Thanks! Posted by: at March 23, PM (sMi2B) http://blog.grabli.net/amoxicillindo/ amoxicillian Posted by: at April 01, AM (Y/laE) /prevacid.html nexium prevacid Posted by: at April 01, AM (6d1r2) / levequin Posted by: at April 01, PM (4kEj0) http://phendime.ph.funpic.de/meridia.html order meridia online Posted by: at April 01, PM (DJS2U) /ritalin-online.html ritalin vs adderall Posted by: at April 01, PM (I/JIW) /coumadin.html coumidin Posted by: at April 01, PM (FYcYj) / diazapam Posted by: at April 02, AM (4kEj0) /alprarmac/ alprazolam no prescription Posted by: at April 02, AM (+dMAc) http://cheapestt.bigheadhosting.net/paxil.html paxil withdraw Posted by: at April 02, AM (C1rFi) http://cheapphe.ch.funpic.de/topamax-withdrawal-symptoms.html topamax dosage for weight loss Posted by: at April 02, PM (5v4JO) http://sideeffectswe.bigheadhosting.net/what-is-lexapro.html lexapro and weight gain Posted by: at April 02, PM (4kEj0) http://xanphent.iifree.net/ambien.html ambien Posted by: at April 03, AM (I/JIW) /celebrex-warnings.html celebrex pharmacy Posted by: at April 03, PM (Q4WiE) /sex/gay-love.html gay locker Posted by: at April 04, AM (EN/b9) /ampland-movies.html rocky movies /milf-anal.html tight milf Posted by: at April 04, PM (JVFHh) Nice site. Thank you. Posted by: at April 13, PM (/FkLL) jmdgx glezy daiphqg Posted by: at May 21, PM (U+szr) tgnxpde brohe Posted by: at June 13, AM (ZmFTs) Posted by: at June 13, AM (jCVY8) Out65M window media player Posted by: at August 23, AM (vswyY) Everybody knows that there are a lot of problems with own house. Today I found a lot of important topics that help me yet. Look at them. Posted by: at October 17, PM (+md7J) Good news will be brought to you by mail.>
>united cutlery uc1400 lotr sword boromir bjprq>sterling silver arwen evenstar necklace earring set xczlq>united cutlery uc1400 lotr sword boromir bjprq>sterling silver arwen evenstar necklace earring set xczlq>lord rings ohuwn> Posted by: at February 13, PM (B3Jms) A smooth long journey! Great Expectations.>
>Rich & Famous vaplt>Rich & Famous vaplt> Posted by: at February 16, PM (4lhOj) Pre-eminent regards dxaykrz *KISSING* Posted by: at March 13, AM (5pxBP) Beaucoup de mercis iqpnvdy Posted by: at March 14, AM (9/BuQ) Eifriger Artikel - qyebdsn jixqswe Posted by: at March 14, PM (iqcPK) You're just awesome ywvgsql ., Posted by: at March 15, AM (0oGt6) I totaly love it itscbno ,- Posted by: at March 15, AM (iqcPK) your comment3: mhjwruq atfdp Posted by: at March 15, AM (tllxN) Respect you geqfalm Posted by: at March 15, PM (I/Hjv) Perfeccione el trabajo hyjvusw vtsdcab Posted by: at March 15, PM (GY2ND) I totaly love it . fecomks & Posted by: at March 15, PM (XqkD6) Grande. Ahora puedo decir le agradezco trdbalz xjugfq Posted by: at March 16, AM (Z1KYD) Congratulations ltvxjda !! Posted by: at March 16, AM (XSMQw) Excellent emplacement azxmltr ,- Posted by: at March 16, PM (EoMJ9) Pre-eminent regards ... hfrqbau Posted by: at March 16, PM (C3Voo) Danke Schoen igfdpnb ~ Posted by: at March 16, PM (KqMU7) Thanks, it have very much interested Me -- nvhseck & Posted by: at March 17, AM (BkyBC) A lot of new and unexpected. Simply perfectly zmneijg (!) Posted by: at March 17, AM (GY2ND) Ele' local fino de s 8-)) ihsrtxz pjvgsh Posted by: at March 17, PM (C3Voo) Trabajo espectacular - Posted by: at March 23, PM (hIdwg) Pre-eminent regards bwhjitu nyxih Posted by: at March 24, AM (qNUAo) your comments3: mutrqow Posted by: at March 24, PM (odc5W) Molti ringraziamenti. Continui nello stesso spirito O_O kfdcxem ! Posted by: at March 25, AM (ITAFS) Molti nuovo ed inatteso. Semplicemente perfettamente ^^ eqbalxw , Posted by: at March 25, PM (wwWZ2) Skilled upright bwdpxej Posted by: at March 25, PM (wwWZ2) Choicest regards xttp://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36251 Xttp://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36247 url www.fileradar.net/users/view/36249 Website ttp://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36250 _ttp://www.lightstalkers.org/diet-tablets Posted by: at April 08, AM (0807a) Thank you for this ! _http://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36250 Http://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36249 xttp://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36254 !! ttp://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36255 _ttp://www.lightstalkers.org/diet-tablets $ | Posted by: at April 09, AM (bQ1Ld) www.fileradar.net/users/view/36250 xttp://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36247 HP xttp://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36248 http://www.lightstalkers.org/diet-tablets Website: http://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36251 * + Posted by: at April 11, AM (zMj6f) Posted by: at April 11, AM (U038m) Wow, you did great SITE: xttp://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36220 , _ttp://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36255 xttp://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36250 _http://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36247 ~ URL: xttp://www.fileradar.net/users/view/36248 Posted by: at April 12, PM (+79JS) frzowpy malqh bpfl Posted by: at April 13, PM (LY22m) xtjaf palur tbnsua xtfubi Posted by: at April 13, PM (6M4yX) sxgqtcp gxzq yrzxkv ctpsyne Posted by: at April 13, PM (pK9hl) sbapd vdpctns pasch veudi Posted by: at April 13, PM (9caPj) ktwpl fvusqc zphy eaghu Posted by: at April 14, PM (dNR2V) nwupr drol Posted by: at April 14, PM (+zWX9) ejvm wyskjf eclsvm Posted by: at April 14, PM (4Ms/3) oaes tsimhv Posted by: at April 14, PM (mvQL1) Posted by: at April 14, PM (qU+SP) yvow tsln vhxolg tawbo Posted by: at April 14, PM (zljbf) nohyzim yqsxo zjaglqu fitmky Posted by: at April 14, PM (5HJPO) nrampg hngi Posted by: at April 14, PM (pK9hl) ihdqey ngas weilnmd Posted by: at April 15, AM (DhYZ8) Trabalho movente -- ttp:///member.php?u=47723 /member.php?u=47724 _/member.php?u=47720 ttp:///member.php?u=47710 _ttp:///member.php?u=47711 Posted by: at April 17, PM (JcWdz) Keep up a good work HP: _http://www.lightstalkers.org/cheap-adipex HP: /member.php?u=42005 !!! HP: _/member.php?u=42011 (!) HP: /member.php?u=42012 HP: /member.php?u=42000 Posted by: at April 18, AM (bQZMP) Here that it is possible to tell /forums/member.php?u=19388 ;; _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19396 ,- SITE: _/forums/member.php?u=19397 URL: _/forums/member.php?u=19399 - xttp:///forums/member.php?u=19392 [smiley=happy] Posted by: at April 18, AM (X60bm) Artigo zeloso . ttp:///member.php?u=47762 hp: ttp:///member.php?u=47720 Hp: ttp:///member.php?u=47711 ttp:///member.php?u=47712 URL ttp:///member.php?u=47721 Posted by: at April 18, PM (rCZPI) I bookmarked this guestbook hp /member.php?u=47717 VS Hp _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19387 Hp ttp:///member.php?u=47712 hp /member.php?u=47724 & hp _/forums/member.php?u=19386 [smiley=laugh] Posted by: at April 19, AM (67E4Y) Dank voor informatie HP: _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19391 ... _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19392 - URL _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19401 + LINK _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19388 HP: _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19397 (!) :idea: Posted by: at April 19, AM (cfaPq) Here who asked that ttp:///member.php?u=47720 /forums/member.php?u=19387 WEB: _ttp:///member.php?u=47712 ttp:///member.php?u=47715 /forums/member.php?u=19386 Posted by: at April 19, PM (fapTP) Best views -- SITE: _/forums/member.php?u=19388 LINK: /forums/member.php?u=19397 _/forums/member.php?u=19399 _/forums/member.php?u=19401 WEBSITE: _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19394 Posted by: at April 19, PM (sy3xu) Le meilleur contenu, conception d'amende -- ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19390 /forums/member.php?u=19393 ; _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19394 ... /forums/member.php?u=19388 !!! /forums/member.php?u=19397 Posted by: at April 19, PM (sy3xu) Het smakelijke werk !!! _/member.php?u=47711 ~ _/member.php?u=47717 .. _/forums/member.php?u=19387 !!! _/member.php?u=47712 ! _/member.php?u=47724 Posted by: at April 20, PM (B0c8y) visit _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19387 visit _ttp:///member.php?u=47722 Visit _ttp:///member.php?u=47762 visit _ttp:///member.php?u=47717 visit _ttp:///member.php?u=47720 Posted by: at April 20, PM (8Dpys) The best choice - your work LINK /member.php?u=47715 /forums/member.php?u=19386 web /member.php?u=47711 /member.php?u=47723 /member.php?u=47724 Posted by: at April 21, PM (+79JS) your comments2: xttp:///forums/member.php?u=19397 .. Xttp:///forums/member.php?u=19396 LINK ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19400 ;; /forums/member.php?u=19401 !!! Link: /forums/member.php?u=19391 Posted by: at April 21, PM (+79JS) That's just great /forums/member.php?u=19401 Xttp:///forums/member.php?u=19388 /forums/member.php?u=19398 /forums/member.php?u=19392 xttp:///forums/member.php?u=19390 Posted by: at April 22, AM (D4mns) Keep movin! Write more ? this is the right way LINK www.lightstalkers.org/buy-acomplia ~ Website: _ttp://www.lightstalkers.org/diet-tablets VS Posted by: at April 25, AM (mvcPE) xttp:///forums/member.php?u=19386 Http: /member.php?u=47722 Posted by: at April 27, AM (tchly) Thanks for attention HP xttp:///member.php?u=42017 link: ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19387 [smiley=evil] Posted by: at April 29, PM (XhSFK) G'end of day WEBSITE: /forums/member.php?u=19400 ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19389 Posted by: at April 30, PM (qBLmf) URL: xttp:///member.php?u=42021 site xttp:///forums/member.php?u=19398 Posted by: at May 01, AM (ZvVfN) Die unerwartete Entscheidung ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19388 Ttp:///forums/member.php?u=19398 Posted by: at May 01, PM (X+qZo) comments4: HP xttp:///member.php?u=42011 hp: /member.php?u=42018 Posted by: at May 01, PM (TrOx4) comment 3: -- ttp:///vbulletin/member.php?u=3762 _/vbulletin/member.php?u=3761 ; avhse Posted by: at June 20, AM (5MzHE) Hey! Great job SITE: ttp:///forums/member.php?u=35418 WEBSITE: xttp:///forums/member.php?u=35416 , [smiley=tongue] Posted by: at June 20, AM (HFkVb) Uw werk is zeer intellectueel. Super /forums/member.php?u=35387 link /forum/members/buy-phentermine-497600.html Posted by: at June 20, PM (iHHz2) Excellent emplacement !!! web _ttp:///forum/members/cheap-xanax-497597.html Web _ttp:///forum/members/buy-adipex-497598.html Posted by: at June 22, AM (ILgos) Many thanks !! xttp:///vbulletin/member.php?u=3764 site xttp:///vbulletin/member.php?u=3763 Posted by: at June 22, AM (vZt3R) Most appropriate regards /forums/member.php?u=35428 (!) Link: /forums/member.php?u=35393 ~ [smiley=wink] Posted by: at June 22, PM (A9B6L) Thanks you big /forum/members/diet-tablets-497588.html WEBSITE: xttp:///forum/members/hydrocodone-online-497587.html Posted by: at June 22, PM (LRMaz) Thanks you big -- URL xttp:///forums/member.php?u=35418 _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=35428 Posted by: at June 23, AM (T3V7l) You rock man /forum/members/acomplia-discount-497590.html xttp:///forum/members/diet-tablets-497588.html Posted by: at June 23, PM (UkAk1) Grand travail, webmaster, conception gentille _/vbulletin/member.php?u=3763 Url _/vbulletin/member.php?u=3767 Posted by: at June 23, PM (DmSgi) I totaly love it !! hp /vbulletin/member.php?u=3766 $ hp ttp:///vbulletin/member.php?u=3765 Posted by: at June 24, PM (Ws9ZS) Keep movin! Write more ? this is the right way /forums/member.php?u=35416 ., /forums/member.php?u=35393 Posted by: at June 25, AM (DmSgi) Pre-eminent regards http: _ttp:///vbulletin/member.php?u=3767 _ttp:///vbulletin/member.php?u=3769 Posted by: at June 26, AM (yTYSf) your comment 1: hp _/member.php?u=16795 _/member.php?u=16799 Posted by: at June 27, PM (4wrzb) Many thanks. Continue in the same spirit LINK: /member.php?u=16793 LINK: /member.php?u=16796 Posted by: at June 28, AM (A1Yoj) Your work is very intellectual. Super -- hp: ttp:///member.php?u=16783 ! hp: _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=1719 !!! :mrgreen: Posted by: at June 28, AM (EpSrT) Trabajo experto ttp:///member.php?u=16782 WEB: /member.php?u=16784 Posted by: at June 30, AM (uSr3D) I didn't even realize you were sooo talented ttp:///forums/member.php?u=26431 web _/forums/member.php?u=26430 Posted by: at July 01, AM (/lPHf) comment 2: /members/tramadol-here.html + /forums/member.php?u=26427 * Posted by: at July 01, AM (/lPHf) your comment 2: /forums/member.php?u=26433 + _ttp:///forums/members/hydrocodone-online.html Posted by: at July 01, PM (IO7UD) link ttp:///member.php?u=16797 ttp:///member.php?u=16801 Posted by: at July 02, AM (YfohA) Thanks for your work, perfectly well site http: ttp:///member.php?u=16784 $ _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=1718 & Posted by: at July 02, AM (Q6ZPx) Pre-eminent regards - SITE: _ttp:///forums/member.php?u=1710 /forums/member.php?u=1714 Posted by: at July 02, AM (GNKlJ) Travail mobile - _/forums/member.php?u=1707 url: ttp:///forums/member.php?u=1711 Posted by: at July 03, AM (QpT1H) Pre-eminent regards WEBSITE /forums/member.php?u=1720 see /member.php?u=16782 -- Posted by: at July 03, PM (l/ZwW) I'm so exited to see your next work /forums/member.php?u=33789 _/forums/member.php?u=33790 | fepazu Posted by: at July 05, PM (LjfXQ) Zeer interessante plaats. De hoop zal het altijd in leven zijn WEBSITE xttp://forum.npsf.org/member.php?u=3317 Web forum.npsf.org/member.php?u=3318 [smiley=sad] Posted by: at July 07, PM (niYPP) ttp://forum.npsf.org/member.php?u=3321 ,- _http://forum.npsf.org/member.php?u=3323 !! Posted by: at July 07, PM (s3j/b) HP xttp://forum.npsf.org/member.php?u=3326 WEBSITE: forum.npsf.org/member.php?u=3327 Posted by: at July 08, AM (QpT1H) Ringraziamenti per il vostro lavoro, luogo perfettamente buono - /forums/member.php?u=33789 (!) _/forums/member.php?u=33790 + *STOP* Posted by: at July 08, PM (6GRue) Excelente o local o mais fresco, sustento assim _http://www.ieeeusa.org/careers/entrepreneurs/forum/member.php?u=394 Ttp://www.ieeeusa.org/careers/entrepreneurs/forum/member.php?u=395 Posted by: at July 08, PM (8XRyw) Thank you for good job ttp:///en/member.php?u=4087 /en/member.php?u=4088 !!! Posted by: at July 09, PM (Np/uC) Thanks you big _ttp://forum.npsf.org/member.php?u=3317 _http://forum.npsf.org/member.php?u=3318 Posted by: at July 10, PM (mwNfb) Local perfeito, eu gosto d WEBSITE _/member.php?u=145784 .. WEBSITE /member.php?u=145785 VS ayk Posted by: at July 11, AM (XvKMS) your comment5 _/forums/member.php?u=33784 _/forums/member.php?u=33785 Posted by: at July 11, PM (9I9ym) Keep movin! Write more ? this is the right way -- url /forums/member.php?u=33793 hp /forums/member.php?u=33794 Posted by: at July 11, PM (AyuGt) Thanks you _http://www.ieeeusa.org/careers/entrepreneurs/forum/member.php?u=403 -- hp: www.ieeeusa.org/careers/entrepreneurs/forum/member.php?u=404 - Posted by: at July 12, AM (/0+iv) That is absolutely genius /member.php?u=74595 # /member.php?u=74597 Posted by: at July 15, PM (Ua4bR) Grote plaats. Houd doend link: http://forum.skotos.net/member.php?u=12054 -- forum.skotos.net/member.php?u=12059 Posted by: at July 16, AM (3ft5l) your comments1: . hp ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=868442 .. SITE /member.php?u=74586 Posted by: at July 16, PM (gBJM3) Keep up a good work . forum.skotos.net/member.php?u=12049 xttp://forum.skotos.net/member.php?u=12050 Posted by: at July 17, AM (9OkpD) Pre-eminent regards _ttp://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=868438 WEBSITE _/member.php?u=74597 [smiley=evil] Posted by: at July 17, AM (94YuM) G'evensong ttp:///member.php?u=74586 .. Ttp://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=868441 & Posted by: at July 17, PM (XvKMS) your comment5: website xttp://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=868436 xttp://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=868445 Posted by: at July 18, AM (xBhzK) xttp:///member.php?u=74598 website _/member.php?u=74607 Posted by: at July 18, PM (xfuaQ) Excellent emplacement web: _http://www.videoforums.co.uk/members/diazepam-online.html link: _ttp://www.videoforums.co.uk/members/buy-fioricet.html [smiley=sad] Posted by: at July 22, PM (BQsYg) your comment www.bracketball.net/member.php?u=647 $ site: _ttp://www.bracketball.net/showthread.php?p=164781#post164781 $ Posted by: at August 22, AM (LTBob) Skilled work WEB: _/members/retin-a-cream.aspx Site /members/buy-adipex.aspx Posted by: at August 26, PM (8f1o0) Thanks you big web xttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=233827 /members/buy-hydrocodone.html Posted by: at September 09, AM (+Vhqk) Choicest regards ... www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=233814 _ttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=233822 *DONT_KNOW* Posted by: at September 11, PM (QVEu/) Excellent site. It was pleasant to me /members/buy-cialis.html /members/diazepam-online.html [smiley=cool] Posted by: at September 12, AM (48kbZ) comment4: - SITE /member.php?u=110633 _/members/buy-xanax.html Posted by: at September 12, AM (48kbZ) Erfahrenes newel www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=233824 /members/buy-hydrocodone.html Posted by: at September 15, PM (BAs/A) Nice site ... http: http://fr.lutece.paris.fr/forums/user/profile/1203.page Http: xttp://fr.lutece.paris.fr/forums/user/profile/1204.page Posted by: at September 16, AM (gd7oI) xttp:///forums/member.php?u=217177 web _/forums/member.php?u=29738 Posted by: at September 28, PM (5ZoHM) comment 3: /forums/member.php?u=34227 xttp:///forums/member.php?u=34232 Posted by: at September 30, AM (Fiw4H) URL xttp:///forums/member.php?u=34228 .. URL /forums/member.php?u=34232 Posted by: at November 04, PM (SwdVC) February 20, 2007 A year ago today... I've gotten. And... wanna know what? If it's the last one EVER, that's fine wit' me. Posted by: Post contains 28 words, total size 1 kb. Posted by: at September 05, AM (QY5qA) && Page 1 of 109 Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog c... Most people would s in fact, they do so. gaqwxihpcxgonkzzfhen, rfzngatnsu I like the second photo very much! This woman's just gorgeous, but I have no idea who she is( carmen electra Very nice site! pamela anderson URL xttp:///forums/member.php?u=34228 .. URL /foru... I find it rather easy to portray a businessman. Being bland, rather cruel and incompetent comes natu... Hi there Wasup . I i saw your thread on caughtinthexfire.mu.nu Very well presented In fact I ha... Pages: 2363 Bytes: 138.7M CPU Time: 4:35 Queries: 85045 Posts: 2291 Comments: 8181

我要回帖

更多关于 i ll be back什么意思 的文章

随机推荐