I will not make the sammake mistakes withthat you did,怎么免费升!级!win!ten?

Do not make the same mistake ___ I did.aslikethat 选哪个呢?为什么呢啊?解释详细一下 谢谢啦
神剑峦涌14
选as 记住,见到 the same 就用as,这是固定搭配.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
as 定语从句,the same mistake 是先行词,i did 后面缺少宾语。所以,排除like。又因为句子中有the same 此时定语从句不能用which
或者that。而是用as。这是定语从句的特殊用法!另外,例如:句子中有:the one此时也是用as.记住就好
as i didlike methat I have done.
like what I didthat I made所以选as
as the same...as...as 作did的宾语很高兴为你解答!老师祝你学习进步!望采纳,多谢你的问题!^_^
短语:the same as
扫描下载二维码I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did You fell so hard I learned the hard way,to never let it get that far Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side So I don't get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust Not only me,but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid I lose my way And it's not too long before you point it out I cannot cry Because I know that's weakness in your eyes I'm forced to fake a smile,a laugh Every day of my life My heart can't possibly break When it wasn't even whole to start with Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side So I don't get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust Not only me,but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid I watched you die I heard you cry Every night in your sleep I was so young You should have known better than to lean on me You never thought of anyone else You just saw your pain And now I cry In the middle of the night Over the same damn thing Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt Because of you I tried my hardest just to forget everything Because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty Because of you I am afraid Because of you Because of you
bdYJ88NJ01
我不会让你犯相同的错误我不会让我自己给自己的心带来如此多的痛苦我必不将你所做的你已如此不幸我知道了什么是艰难,不要让它得到那样的成绩因为你我从不离开正途太远的人行道上因为你我学会了在安全的地方玩耍所以我不受伤因为你我觉得这难以信赖不仅我,但身边的人因为你恐怕我迷了路而且也不多久,你就把它说出来我不能哭泣,因为我知道那是你眼中的懦弱我被迫去伪装一笑,笑了每天的生活我的心不能可能破碎在没有甚至整个开始因为你我从不离开正途太远的人行道上因为你我学会了在安全的地方玩耍所以我不受伤因为你我觉得这难以信赖不仅我,但身边的人因为你恐怕我看着你死我听说你哭泣每天夜里你睡了我非常年轻你应该知道比依靠我你从未顾及到别人你只看到了自己的痛苦现在我哭在深夜在相同的该死的东西因为你我从不离开正途太远的人行道上因为你我学会了在安全的地方玩耍所以我不受伤因为你我试着我最困难的想要忘记过去的一切因为你我不知道如何再让别人进入我的生活因为你我感到羞愧我的人生因为它是空的因为你恐怕因为你因为你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译I will not make the same mistakes that you didI will let myself cause my heart so much miseryI will not break the way you did,you fell so hardI've learned the hard way To never let it get that farCHorus:Because of you I never stray to far from the side walkBecause of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurtBecause of you I find it hard to trust not only me,but everyone around meClarkson KellyBecause of you I am afraidI lose my wayAnd its not too long before you point it outI can not cry because I know that's weakness in your eyesI'm forced to fake a smile,a laugh,every day of my lifeMy heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start withChorusI watched you dieI heard you cry every night in your sleepI was so young you never thought of anyone else you just saw your painand now I cry in the middle of the night for the same damn thingBecause of you I am afraidBecause of you I never stray to far from the side walkBecause of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurtBecause of you I try my hardest just to forget everythingBecause of you I don't know how to let anyone else inBecause of you I'm ashamed of my life because its emptyBecause of you I am afraidBecause of you
风飘飘hf51
Kelly Clarkson - Because Of YouI will not make the same mistakes that you did我不会犯你犯过的错误I will not let myself我不会让我自己Cause my heart so much misery导致我的心情如此苦恼I will not break the way you did,我不会破坏你的方式You fell so hard你坚强的倒下I ve learned the hard way我已经学会那条艰辛的道路To never let it get that far去不让它永远都到那里为止Because of you因为你I never stray too far from the sidewalk我从来不远离人行道Because of you因为你I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt我学会在安全的地方玩耍所以就不会受伤Because of you因为你I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me我发现很难去相信自己以及所有在我身边的人Because of you因为你I am afraid我害怕I lose my way我迷失方向And it s not too long before you point it out在你指出问题的不久前I cannot cry我不能哭Because you know that s weakness in your eyes因为你知道我的弱点I m forced to fake我被迫去伪装A smile, a laugh everyday of my life微笑.大笑,在我的生命当中的每一天My heart can't possibly break我的心不可能碎When it wasn't even whole to start with甚至当它一开始就不是完整的Because of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around meBecause of youI am afraidI watched you die我看着你死去I heard you cry every night in your sleep我听见过你每天晚上在床上哭泣I was so young我当时太小You should have known better than to lean on me你应该知道一些比依靠我更好的办法You never thought of anyone else你从来没有考虑过别人的感受You just saw your pain你只看见自己的伤痛And now I cry in the middle of the night现在我在深夜里哭泣For the same damn thing也是为了同样谴责的事Because of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurtBecause of you因为你I try my hardest just to forget everything我尽我最大努力去忘记所有事Because of you因为你I don t know how to let anyone else in我不知道如何容纳任何人Because of you因为你I m ashamed of my life because it s empty我为我的生活感到羞耻 因为它是空的Because of you因为你I am afraid我害怕
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这么买力,我看给个最佳没问题。虽然,就歌词翻译来说,有点直白
我将不犯你做的相同的错误我将会让我自己引起我的心这么多悲惨我将不打破你做的方式, 你如此努力落下我已经学习难的方法遥远地让它拿那合唱: 因为你,我不再迷路到离旁的散步很远因为你,我学习利用安全的边,确如此不拿伤害因为你,我找在附近信赖不但我 , 而且每个人我是困难克拉克森凯利因为你,我害怕...
扫描下载二维码要唱这首英文歌曲《because of you》,可连英文都不会读的我,怎么去唱?Because Of You - Kelly ClarksonI will not make the same mistakes that you did 我不会重复你犯过的错误 I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery 我不会让自己的心承受如此痛苦I will not break the way you did, 我不会破坏你选择的方式You fell so hard 你吃尽苦头I ve learned the hard way 我也已经知道痛苦的滋味so never let it get that far 所以我不会让自己一错再错Because of you 因为你 I never stray too far from the sidewalk 我从来都不会偏离常轨Because of you 因为你 I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt 我学会站在安全的一方以免自己受到伤害Because of you 因为你 I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me 我发现很难去相信自己以及我身边的每一个人 Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我害怕 I lose my way ,And it s not too long before you point it out 在你指出道路的不久前,我迷失了方向I cannot cry 我不能哭 Because I know that's weakness in your eyes 因为我知道这在你眼里是软弱的表现I m forced to fake a smile, a laugh everyday of my life 在生活中的每一天我被迫强颜欢笑My heart can't possibly break 我的心可能早已破碎 When it wasn't even whole to start with 甚至在最初之时就不再完整Because of you 因为你I never stray too far from the sidewalk 我从来都不会偏离常轨Because of you 因为你I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt 我学会站在安全的一方以免自己受到伤害Because of you 因为你I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me我发现很难去相信自己以及我身边的每一个人Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我害怕I watched you die 我看到你日渐憔悴I heard you cry every night in your sleep 每晚,我都听见你在睡梦中哭泣 I was so young 我当时太小 You should have known better than to lean on me 你早该知道而不是还依赖于我You never thought of anyone else 你从来不考虑别人的感受 You just saw your pain 你只在乎自己的痛苦And now I cry in the middle of the night for the same damn thing 如今我亦因为同样的事情在深夜里哭泣Because of you 因为你I never stray too far from the sidewalk 我从来都不会偏离常轨Because of you 因为你I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt我学会站在安全的一方以免自己受到伤害Because of you 因为你 I try my hardest just to forget everything 我尽我最大努力去忘掉一切Because of you 因为你 I don t know how to let anyone else in 我不知道如何去接纳别人 Because of you 因为你 I m ashamed of my life because it s empty 我为我的生命如此空虚而感到羞愧Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我害怕 Because of you因为你 Because of you 因为你
学英语………
第一天只把头四句唱好 纯粹听录音模仿接下来你会发觉学英语也不那么难 可能你通过唱歌就能吧英语学好呢
对着歌词学会非常简单~
可以用拼音模仿每一个发音,然后跟着歌曲的节奏不停地练习,英语的音标和汉语拼音的功能是一样的。虽然不标准。但是你仔细的话,每个发音在汉语拼音中找到。你只需要念快点。要有英文的节奏。 ˇ
、bei kao zi
你是要比赛和表演呢,还是只是唱给身边的人听呢?如果是前者,那不好办,这首歌可以说是传唱度很高的,歌词唱不准影响就会不好,但如果是后者,那就没有太大的问题了,只要你肯静下心来一遍遍地听,然后把听到的用汉语拼音记下来,不用非常精准,大概的就可以了,英语里有很多连读跳读的,你只要记她发出的你听到的音就好了,我相信很多人都有这种不会但又想唱的情况,英文、韩语、日语,对于不会的人来说都一样,用拼音就可以了,...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 597|回复: 63
一言不合就吃屎
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限100积分75646精华0UID帖子金钱33830 威望7
Lv.11, 积分 75646, 距离下一级还需 14354 积分
UID帖子威望7 多玩草549 草
永远不要把期望建立在一个人身上
打个比方&&一个人的屎够你吃吗
别傻了&&你要的永远不够
一言不合就吃屎
新人欢迎积分1 阅读权限100积分75646精华0UID帖子金钱33830 威望7