If I were you,I would never makrbitch myself wanga bitch这句

1-5CBAAD&& 6-10DDACB&& 11-15BCADB&&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:模拟题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& IF and WHEN often had lunch together. Their conversation always&&&1&&&on the things they hoped to achieve and they loved to talk about them. &&&& This particular Saturday when they met for lunch, WHEN&&&2&&&IF wasn't in a great mood (心情). After they sat at the usual table&&&3&&&for them, WHEN asked IF, "You don't seem your usual&&&4& &self?" IF replied, "Yesterday I saw a course&I wanted to take. If only I&&&5&&&the time." &&&& WHEN knew exactly how IF felt and said, "I too saw a&&&6&&&and I' m going to register when I get&&&7&&&money." WHEN then questioned IF, "What about the new job you were going to apply for?" IF answered, "I would have applied, but my&&&8&&&broke down. I couldn't type my resume (简历)." &&&& "Don't worry. I've been thinking about looking for another job also,&&&9& &I'll wait and when the weather gets&&10&&I will look then. I hate this awful weather." &&&& The man sitting nearby heard them talking about when this and if that. When he couldn't&&11 &it anymore, he went to them and said, "I think I know&&12&&you could solve your problems."&&& &IF smiled and thought that even if he knew the&&13&&they faced, there was no way he could help!&&14&, IF asked the man for advice. The man said, "Your conversation reminds me of an old&&15&: IF and WHEN were planted, and nothing&&16&." &&&& IF and WHEN both looked surprised and began to feel&&17&&of living their life for the "ifs" and "whens". Finally they came to a(n)&&18 : next time they met, there would be no"ifs" or "whens"; they would&&19&&talk about what they had&&20&!
(&&&& )1. A. agreed&&&& (&&&& )2. A. sensed&&&& (&&&& )3. A. cleaned&&& (&&&& )4. A. sensitive& (&&&& )5. A. had&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. notice&&&& (&&&& )7. A. lucky&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. computer&& (&&&& )9. A. or&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. drier&&&& (&&&& )11. A. take&&&&& (&&&& )12. A. when&&&&& (&&&& )13. A. changes&& (&&&& )14. A. Anxiously (&&&& )15. A. saying&&& (&&&& )16. A. rose&&&&& (&&&& )17. A. tired&&&& (&&&& )18. A. ambition& (&&&& )19. A. even&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. discussed
B. centered&& &B. insisted&&& & B. made&&&&&& & B. honest&&&& &B. spent&&&&&& & B. job&&&&&&& &B. pocket&&&&& &B. fridge&&&&& & B. but&&&&&&& && B. colder&&& && B. decline&& & B. where&&&&& & B. expenses&& & B. Curiously& & B. story&&&&& && B. grew&&&&& && B. proud&&&& & B. conclusion & B. only&&&&&& && B. promised&
C. relied&&&&& & C. declared&&&& &C. ordered&&&&&& &C. cheerful&&&&& &C. seized&&&&&&& & C. course&&&&&& C. enough&&&&&&&& & C. camera&&&&&& & C. for&&&&&&&&& &&& C. wilder&&&& &&& C. support&&& & C. why&&&&&&&&& & C. challenges&& & C. Surprisingly & C. habit&&&&&&& && C. removed&&&& && C. ashamed&&&& && C. description & C. still&&&&&&& && C. arranged&&&
D. took&&&&&&&& &&& D. guessed&&&&&&& && D. reserved&&&&&&& && D. clumsy&&&&&&&&& && D. valued&&&&&&&&& &&& D. chance&&&&&&&& D. paper&&&&&&&&&&&&& && D. recorder&&&&&&& &&& D. so&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. nicer&&&&&&& &&&&& D. watch&&&&&&& && D. how&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. possibilities& &&& D. Stubbornly&&&& && D. fiction&&&&&&&& &&& D. remained&&&&&& &&& D. aware&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. agreement&&& &&&& D. thus&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. accomplished&
来源:同步题
完形填空。
&&&& If you are learning English because you're going to travelin England and wish to be&&&1&&&there,don't tryto speak English perfectly,&&&&2& &&if you do so,no one will understand you. In London ninety-nine in every hundred people speak&&&&&3& &&English. You may say that&&&4& &&they don't speak English well themselves, they can&&&&5& &understand it when it is well spoken. They&&&6& && when the speaker is English. But when thespeaker is a&&&7&& , the better he speaks, the&&&8& && it is to understand him.&&&&No foreigner can&&&&9 &&&stress the syllables and make the tone&&&10&&&and fallin the question and&&11& exactly as a&&&12& && does.&&13&&the first thing you have to do is to speak with a strong&&&14& &&accent, andspeak broken English,that is,English without any&&15&&. Then every English person you&&16& &will at once know you are a foreigner, and try to understand you and be ready to&&&&17& &&you. He will not&&&18&&&you tobe polite and use grammatical phrases. He will be&&19&&&by his cleverness in making out your&&20&& and being able to tell what you want to know.
(&&&& )1. A. settled&&&&(&&&& )2. A. because&&&&(&&&& )3. A. American&& (&&&& )4. A. because&&&&(&&&& )5. A. hardly&&&& (&&&& )6. A. say&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. foreigner&&(&&&& )8. A. better&&&& (&&&& )9. A. never&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. right&&&& (&&&& )11. A. request&& (&&&& )12. A. native&&&&(&&&& )13. A. While&&&& (&&&& )14. A. London&&&&(&&&& )15. A. grammar&& (&&&& )16. A. know&&&&&&(&&&& )17. A. welcome&& (&&&& )18. A. expect&&&&(&&&& )19. A. strict&&&&(&&&& )20. A. way&&&&&&
B. heard&&&&&& B. unless&&&&&&B. bad&&&&&&&& B. since&&&&&& B. really&&&&&&B. can&&&&&&&& B. native&&&&&&B. easier&&&&&&B. even&&&&&&&&B. exact&&&&&& B. answer&&&&&&B. foreigner&& B. Although&&&&B. British&&&& B. mistake&&&& B. see&&&&&&&& B. help&&&&&&&&B. scold&&&&&& B. surprised&& B. meaning&&&&
C. understood C. whatever&& C. standard&& C. when&&&&&& C. at least&& C. think&&&&&&C. Londoner&& C. harder&&&& C. ever&&&&&& C. raise&&&&&&C. sentence&& C. child&&&&&&C. Because&&&&C: foreign&&&&C. idiom&&&&&&C. ask for&&&&C. teach&&&&&&C. show&&&&&& C. pleased&&&&C. mistake&&&&
D. known&&&&&&&&D. for&&&&&&&&&&D. no&&&&&&&&&& D. even if&&&&&&D. at most&&&&&&D. hope&&&&&&&& D. traveler&&&& D. clearer&&&&&&D. only&&&&&&&& D. rise&&&&&&&& D. phrase&&&&&& D. reporter&&&& D. Therefore&&&&D. country&&&&&&D. word&&&&&&&& D. speak with&& D. praise&&&&&& D. think&&&&&&&&D. praised&&&&&&D. country&&&&&&
来源:内蒙古自治区模拟题
完形填空。
&&&& If you are human, you can't help but experience times when everything seems to be going wrong. You must also _1_as if your life is completely out of control at times. It is during those "down times" that words of encouragement from family, friends, co-workers or& 2_strangers can boost(增强)your spirits. It is also during those _3_that negative words can be devastating (毁灭性的) and sink you deeper and deeper into depression.&&&& For example, consider this story about a group of _4_who were traveling through the woods when _5_of them fell into a deep pit (坑). All of the other frogs gathered around the _6_.When they saw how _7_the pit was, they told the two _8_frogs they would never get out.&&&&The two frogs didn't obey what other frogs said and tried to _9_ out of the pit. The other frogs kept telling them not to jump, _10_& it was in vain. Finally, one of the frogs followed what the other frogs were saying and simply _11 &. He fell down and _12 . The other frog continued to jump as _13_as he could. Once again the crowd of frogs shouted at him to _14_ the pain. The more they _15_, the harder he jumped and finally he _16_to safety.&&&& When he& _17 &, the other frogs asked him why he continued to jump when they were all _18_ him to simply quit. The frog _19_to them that he was a little bit deaf. He thought they were _20_& him all the time.
(&&&& )1. A. think&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. processes&&&& (&&&& )4. A. frogs&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. two&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. hole&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. muddy&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. uncomfortable (&&&& )9. A. run&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. so&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )11. A. gave out&&&& (&&&& )12. A. died&&&&&&&& (&&&& )13. A. fast&&&&&&&& (&&&& )14. A. help&&&&&&&& (&&&& )15. A. cried&&&&&&&&(&&&& )16. A. get it&&&&&& (&&&& )17. A. turned out&& (&&&& )18. A. taking to&&&&(&&&& )19. A. explained&&&&(&&&& )20. A. encouraging&&
B. experience B. just&&&&&& B. times&&&&&&B. mice&&&&&& B. three&&&&&&B. pit&&&&&&&&B. wide&&&&&& B. unpleasant B. walk&&&&&& B. as long as B. gave up&&&&B. wounded&&&&B. hard&&&&&& B. ban&&&&&&&&B. spoke&&&&&&B. forget it&&B. kept out&& B. shouting atB. announced&&B. helping&&&&
C. seem&&&&&&&&C. even&&&&&&&&C. courses&&&& C. dogs&&&&&&&&C.many&&&&&&&& C. water&&&&&& C. deep&&&&&&&&C. unhappy&&&& C. climb&&&&&& C. because&&&& C. gave away&& C. destroyed&& C. easily&&&&&&C. forbid&&&&&&C. shouted&&&& C. use it&&&&&&C. got out&&&& C. throwing at C. introduced&&C. pulling&&&&
D. feel&&&&&&&& D. ever&&&&&&&& D. practices&&&&D. cats&&&&&&&& D. few&&&&&&&&&&D. well&&&&&&&& D. long&&&&&&&& D. unfortunate&&D. jump&&&&&&&& D. although&&&& D. gave off&&&& D. damaged&&&&&&D. swiftly&&&&&&D. stop&&&&&&&& D. read&&&&&&&& D. made it&&&&&&D. held out&&&& D. speaking to&&D. told&&&&&&&& D dragging&&&&&&
来源:同步题
完形填空。
&&&& If you cough occasionally, you may just be suffering from a common cold.&&&&1&& if you have a rising fever with your&&&&2&& , or you have difficulty in breathing, you had better && 3&& a doctor or call the emergency hotline ( or ) as soon as possible,&&&&4 & these could be symptoms(症状) of SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome). &&&& If you want to&&&&5 && extra precautions(预防) and buy a filter mask, go to your local drug store. Your Chinese friends may&&&&6 && you to take Banlangen, a traditional Chinese medicine widely&&&&7 && in China to activate the immune(免疫的) system, or fumigate vinegar in your house to&&&&8 && viruses(病毒) in the&&&&9&& , but "these measures are of no use in&&&&10&& the disease", said Dr. Qi Xiaoqiu, Director General of the Department of Diseases Control, Ministry of Health. &&&&& If you have&&&&11&& returned from Hong Kong or areas&&&&12&& SARS has been active, go to your doctor and&&&&13&& him or her of your recent trip. If you develop symptoms&& 14&& your trip, stop traveling until fully&&&&15&& . If you pass 12 days symptom-free after coming back from these areas, you&&& 16&& set your mind at ease(无忧无虑). &&&& The following are some preventive measures you can take&&&&17&& by experts from the Chinese Center for Diseases Control and Prevention: ●Wash hands with running water after sneezing, coughing o ●Use a clean towel or tissue●Do not share towels with&&&&18&& ; ●Keep a healthy diet, add or&&&&19&& clothes according to changes of the weather and exercise regularly and ●Relieve stress and do not smoke so as to&&&&20&& your body's re ●Reduce visits to crowded places with poor ventilation.
(&&&& )1. A. Then&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. cough&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. watch&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. for&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. have&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. advise&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. using&&&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. give&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. water&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. protecting&&(&&&& )11. A. still&&&&&& (&&&& )12. A. that&&&&&&&&(&&&& )13. A. ask&&&&&&&& (&&&& )14. A. during&&&&&&(&&&& )15. A. recover&&&& (&&&& )16. A. should&&&&&&(&&&& )17. A. given&&&&&& (&&&& )18. A. another&&&& (&&&& )19. A. put on&&&&&&(&&&& )20. A. set up&&&&&&
B. And&&&&&&&&B. cold&&&&&& B. notice&&&& B. of&&&&&&&& B. get&&&&&&&&B. suggest&&&&B. used&&&&&& B. damage&&&& B. air&&&&&&&&B. defending&&B. yet&&&&&&&&B. which&&&&&&B. speak&&&&&&B. at&&&&&&&& B. recovers&& B. can&&&&&&&&B. giving&&&& B. other&&&&&&B. reduce&&&& B. go up&&&&&&
C. But&&&&&& C. headache&&C. see&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&C. bring&&&& C. hope&&&&&&C. buying&&&&C. kill&&&&&&C. land&&&&&&C. preventingC. just&&&&&&C. when&&&&&&C. inform&&&&C. in&&&&&&&&C. recoveringC. shall&&&& C. to give&& C. others&&&&C. wear&&&&&&C. put up&&&&
D. So&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. stomach&&&&&&&&&&&& D. look at&&&&&&&&&&&& D. because&&&&&&&&&&&& D. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. allow&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. attract&&&&&&&&&&&& D. earth&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. winning&&&&&&&&&&&& D. only&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. while&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. recovered&&&&&&&&&& D. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. gave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. increase&&&&&&&&&&&&D. build up&&&&&&&&&&
来源:0116
完形填空。
&&&& If failure is like a day without the sunshine, I'll still smile at it, as clouds may be dancing in the sky. Successdoes not&&&1&&&every person, just like the sun doesn't shine every day. &&&& Do you give up your plan to go hiking&&&2&&&because the weather isn't as good as you had hoped? No, of course not. I would rather go on trying no matter what I&&&3&&&and enjoy on the way to my destination (目的地).&&&&&&&&4& , failure is like a naughty boy who plays with us on the way to our goals. Not only does he want to&&&5&&&us, but he wants to help us become braver. The more we&&&6& , the braver we'll be. &&&& If failure is the&&&7&&&without the moon, I'll still smile at it, as stars may twinkle on us still.&&&8&&, we all like the moon, but should we ignore the stars? There is always something more important than&&&9&&. In other words, we shouldn't only&&10&&on whether we succeed or fail. In fact, we learn a lot from failure. It is really helpful. The more we learn from failure, the&&11&&we'll be.&&& &If failure is a bird without&&12&, I'll still smile at it. Flying isn't the only thing a bird can do. If we can't be&&13&&by the wide blue sky, why don't we&&14&&adapting ourselves to the forest through our beautiful singing? Failure&&15&&us that we should believe in ourselves. We may fail in one area, but we may&&16&&in another. Maybe we'll find that we have a talent for something we never knew about before. Who&&17&?&&& &Life is like a box of chocolates, and you&&18&&know what you're going to get. Just keep on trying. The process of trying is much more valuable than the&&19&. &&&& Smile at&&20&&and smile at life.
(&&&& )1. A. meet&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. even&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. suffer&&&& (&&&& )4. A. Generally&(&&&& )5. A. beat&&&& (&&&& )6. A. laugh&&&& (&&&& )7. A. day&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. In fact&& (&&&& )9. A. aim&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. live&&&&&&(&&&& )11. A. nicer&&&& (&&&& )12. A. legs&&&&& (&&&& )13. A. received&& (&&&& )14. A. try&&&&&& (&&&& )15. A. suggests&& (&&&& )16. A. forget&&& (&&&& )17. A. sees&&&&&& (&&&& )18. A. never&&&&& (&&&& )19. A. methods&& (&&&& )20. A. defeat&&&&
B. know &&&& B. still& && B. hate&&&&&& B. Unluckily&B. change&& &B. cry&&& && B. night&&&& B. Of course&&&& B. joy&&&&&& B. focus&&&& B. healthier&B. feet&&&&&& B. accepted&& B. begin&&&& B. insists&& B. start&&&& B. knows&&&& B. already&& B. success&& B. sorrow&&&&&
C. favour&& &C. too&&&&&& C. dislike&& C. Actually&C. test&&&&&& C. play&&&&&& C. sky&&&&&& C. In deed&& C. success&& C. depend&&& &C. wiser&&&& C. teeth&&&& C. noticed&& C. appreciate&&&& C. reminds&& C. stand&&&& C. believes&& C. usually&& C. victories&C. failure&&
D. see&&&&&&& D. just&&&&&& D. fear&&&&&& D. Naturally&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. frighten&& D. smile&&&&& D. place&&&&& D. In turn&&& D. work&&&&&& D. base&&&&&& D. younger&&&D. wings&&&&& D. covered&&& D. enjoy&&&&& D. orders&&&& D. achieve&&& D. does&&&&&& D. always&&&& D. results&&& D. loss&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!喜欢的女生发给我一句英语:if you were a teardrop in my eye,for fear of losing you,i would never cry_百度知道
喜欢的女生发给我一句英语:if you were a teardrop in my eye,for fear of losing you,i would never cry
我英语不行这啥意思?说明了啥?
提问者采纳
我怕失去你。希望能帮到你,我将永远不会哭。说明这个女生很珍惜你如果你是我眼中的一滴泪
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
如果你是我眼里的;一滴泪;为了不失去你;我将永不哭泣
如果你是我眼中的一滴眼泪,为了不失去你,我将永远不哭泣,好像在《千山暮雪》小说里看到过吧?
一手外国的爱情是里面的 还有好几句呢
IfIn my eye,
For fear of losing you,I would never cry
And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,
Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright
Since the first time I saw you,I felt something inside,I don't know if it's love at first sight,I do know I really like you a lot.
Thoughts of you dance through my mind. Knowing, it is just a matter of time.Wondering... will u ever be mine?You are in my dreams, night... and sometimes... day.The thoughts seem to never fade away.
I just wish someday and somehow,We can be back together, Together we'll stay,Always and forev...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 would never 的文章

随机推荐