i99995idhl 是什么网站站的会员

2941人阅读
Coursera:Algorithms(7)
1.动态联通性问题描述:
& & & &有N个元素,开始时我们让每一个元素肚子构成一个集合。然后按一定的顺序将属于同一组中的元素合并,构成新的集合。其间要反复查询某个元素在哪个集合中。如下所示:
解决办法:
(1)Quick-Find
声明一个长度为N的数组id,数组中元素的值代表它所属组的编号。将数组中的元素初始化为每个元素的索引值,这样就表示开始时每个元素各自构成一个独立的集合。每次union(i,j)的时候就将所有组编号等于id[i]的元素的组编号变为id[j]。每次查询元素i的组编号时,返回id[i]即可。
时间复杂度分析:union操作的时间复杂度为O(n),find操作的时间复杂度为O(1)
(2)Quick-Union
同样是声明一个长度为N的int型数组id。但与Quick-Find方法不同的是,Quick-Union让每一个集合中的元素构成一棵树,每一个元素对应的id存的是自己在树上的父节点。在执行union(i,j)操作时,将i元素所在树的根指向j所在元素的根。在查询元素i的id时,返回元素i所在集合的树的根节点index即可。
时间复杂度分析:union操作的时间复杂度为O(n),find的时间复杂度为O(n).
(3)改进的Quick-Union
为了防止构建树的过程中出现tall trees,我们记录每个集合的大小。每次union的时候将小集合对应树的根链接到大集合所对应树的根上。
时间复杂度分析:union操作的时间复杂度为lg(n),find操作的时间复杂度为lg(n).
2.Programming Assignments
问题描述:
Programming Assignment 1: Percolation
Write a program to estimate the value of the&percolation threshold&via Monte Carlo simulation.
Install a Java programming environment.&Install a Java programming environment on your computer by following these step-by-step instructions for your operating system [&&·&&·&&]. After following these instructions, the commands&javac-algs4&and&java-algs4&will
classpath in both&&and&: the former contains libraries
for reading data from&standard input, writing data tostandard output, drawing results to&standard draw, generating random numbers, computing statistics, the latter contains all of the algorithms in the textbook.
Percolation.&Given a composite systems comprised of randomly distributed insulating and metallic materials: what fraction of the materials need to be metallic so that the composite system is an
electrical conductor? Given a porous landscape with water on the surface (or oil below), under what conditions will the water be able to drain through to the bottom (or the oil to gush through to the surface)? Scientists have defined an abstract process known
as&percolation&to model such situations.
The model.&We model a percolation system using an&N-by-N&grid of&sites. Each site is either&open&or&blocked. A&full&site is an open site that
can be connected to an open site in the top row via a chain of neighboring (left, right, up, down) open sites. We say the system&percolates&if there is a full site in the bottom row. In other words, a system percolates if we fill all open sites connected
to the top row and that process fills some open site on the bottom row. (For the insulating/metallic materials example, the open sites correspond to metallic materials, so that a system that percolates has a metallic path from top to bottom, with full sites
conducting. For the porous substance example, the open sites correspond to empty space through which water might flow, so that a system that percolates lets water fill open sites, flowing from top to bottom.)
The problem.&In a famous scientific problem, researchers are interested in the following question: if sites are independently set to be open with probability&p&(and therefore blocked with
probability 1 -&p), what is the probability that the system percolates? When&p&equals 0, the syste when&p&equals 1, the system percolates. The plots below show the site vacancy probability&p&versus the
percolation probability for 20-by-20 random grid (left) and 100-by-100 random grid (right).
&&&&& &&&& &&&&&&&&&&
When&N&is sufficiently large, there is a&threshold&value&p* such that when&p&&&p* a random&N-by-N&grid almost never percolates, and when&p&&&p*,
a random&N-by-N&grid almost always percolates. No mathematical solution for determining the percolation threshold&p* has yet been derived. Your task is to write a computer program to estimate&p*.
Percolation data type.&To model a percolation system, create a data type&Percolation&with the following API:
public class Percolation {
public Percolation(int N)
// create N-by-N grid, with all sites blocked
public void open(int i, int j)
// open site (row i, column j) if it is not already
public boolean isOpen(int i, int j)
// is site (row i, column j) open?
public boolean isFull(int i, int j)
// is site (row i, column j) full?
public boolean percolates()
// does the system percolate?
public static void main(String[] args)
// test client, optional
By convention, the row and column indices&i&and&j&are integers between 1 and&N, where (1, 1) is the upper-left site: Throw an&IndexOutOfBoundsException&if any argument to&open(),&isOpen(),
or&isFull()&is outside its prescribed range. The constructor should throw an&IllegalArgumentException&if&N&≤ 0. The constructor should take time proportional to&N2; all methods should take constant time plus a
constant number of calls to the union-find methods&union(),&find(),&connected(), and&count().
Monte Carlo simulation.&To estimate the percolation threshold, consider the following computational experiment:
Initialize all sites to be blocked.
Repeat the following until the system percolates:
Choose a site (row&i, column&j) uniformly at random among all blocked sites.
Open the site (row&i, column&j).
The fraction of sites that are opened when the system percolates provides an estimate of the percolation threshold.
For example, if sites are opened in a 20-by-20 lattice according to the snapshots below, then our estimate of the percolation threshold is 204/400 = 0.51 because the system percolates when the 204th site is opened.
50 open sites
100 open sites
150 open sites
204 open sites
By repeating this computation experiment&T&times and averaging the results, we obtain a more accurate estimate of the percolation threshold. Let&xt&be the fraction of open sites in computational
experiment&t. The sample mean μ provides an estimate of the p the sample standard deviation σ measures the sharpness of the threshold.
Assuming&T&is sufficiently large (say, at least 30), the following provides a 95% confidence interval
for the percolation threshold:
To perform a series of computational experiments, create a data type&PercolationStats&with the following API.
public class PercolationStats {
public PercolationStats(int N, int T)
// perform T independent computational experiments on an N-by-N grid
public double mean()
// sample mean of percolation threshold
public double stddev()
// sample standard deviation of percolation threshold
public double confidenceLo()
// returns lower bound of the 95% confidence interval
public double confidenceHi()
// returns upper bound of the 95% confidence interval
public static void main(String[] args)
// test client, described below
The constructor should throw a&java.lang.IllegalArgumentException&if either&N&≤
0 or&T&≤ 0.
Also, include a&main()&method that takes two&command-line arguments&N&and&T, performs&T&independent computational experiments (discussed above) on an&N-by-N&grid,
and prints out the mean, standard deviation, and the&95% confidence interval&for the percolation threshold. Use&standard random&from our standard libraries to gen use&standard statistics&to compute the sample
mean and standard deviation.
% java PercolationStats 200 100
95% confidence interval = 0.8
% java PercolationStats 200 100
= 0.592877
= 0.073799
95% confidence interval = 0.4
% java PercolationStats 2 10000
= 0.666925
95% confidence interval = 0.6
% java PercolationStats 2 100000
= 0.6669475
95% confidence interval = 0.461, 0.5391
Analysis of running time and memory usage (optional and not graded).&Implement the&Percolation&data type using the quick-find algorithm&&from&algs4.jar.
Use the&stopwatch data type&from our standard library to measure the total running time of&PercolationStats. How does doubling&N&affect the total running time? How does doubling&T&affect the total running time? Give a
formula (using tilde notation) of the total running time on your computer (in seconds) as a single function of both&N&and&T.
Using the 64-bit memory-cost model from lecture, give the total memory usage in bytes (using tilde notation) that a&Percolation&object uses to model an&N-by-N&percolation system. Count all memory that is used, including memory
for the union-find data structure.
Now, implement the&Percolation&data type using the weighted quick-union algorithm&&from&algs4.jar.
Answer the questions in the previous paragraph.
Deliverables.&Submit only&Percolation.java&(using the weighted quick-union algorithm as implemented in the&WeightedQuickUnionUF&class) and&PercolationStats.java. We will
supply&stdlib.jar&and&WeightedQuickUnionUF. Your submission may not call any library functions other than those in&java.lang,&stdlib.jar, and&WeightedQuickUnionUF.
For fun.&Create your own percolation input file and share it in the discussion forums. For some inspiration, see these&.
This assignment was developed by Bob Sedgewick and Kevin Wayne.&
Copyright (C) 2008.
Percolation类
public class Percolation {
private UF
private int N;
private int [][]
public Percolation(int N)
if (N &= 0)
throw new IllegalArgumentException();
this.N = N;
uf = new UF((N+2)*(N+2));
map = new int[N+2][N+2];
map[0][0] = 1;
map[N+1][0] = 1;
for(i = 1;i &= N;i++)
int index1 = N+2+i;
int index2 = 0;
uf.union(index1, index2);
for(i = 1;i &= N;i++)
int index1 = N*(N+2)+i;
int index2 = (N+1)*(N+2);
public void open(int i,int j)
if(i & 1 || i & N || j & 1 || j & N)
throw new IndexOutOfBoundsException();
int index1 = i*(N+2)+j;
int index2;
if(map[i][j] == 1)
map[i][j] = 1;
if(i-1 &= 1)
if(map[i-1][j] == 1)
index2 = (i-1)*(N+2)+j;
if(i+1 &= N)
if(map[i+1][j] == 1)
index2 = (i+1)*(N+2)+j;
if(j-1 &= 1)
if(map[i][j-1] == 1)
index2 = i*(N+2)+j-1;
if(j+1 &= N)
if(map[i][j+1] == 1)
index2 = i*(N+2)+j+1;
public boolean isOpen(int i,int j)
if(map[i][j] == 1)
public boolean isFull(int i,int j)
if(N == 1)
return isOpen(1,1);
int index1 = i*(N+2)+j;
int index2 = 0;
if(isOpen(i,j))
return uf.connected(index1, index2);
public boolean percolates()
if(N == 1)
return isOpen(1,1);
int index1 = 0;
int index2 = (N+1)*(N+2);
return uf.connected(index1, index2);
* @param args
public static void main(String[] args) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
//System.out.print(&ni hao&);
Percolation p = new Percolation(5);
//p.open(1, 1);
//p.open(1, 2);
p.open(1, 3);
p.open(2, 3);
p.open(3, 2);
p.open(2, 2);
p.open(5, 1);
p.open(4, 1);
p.open(3, 1);
for(int i = 1;i &= 5;i++)
for(int j = 1;j &=5;j++)
System.out.print(p.map[i][j]+& &);
System.out.print(&\n&);
for(int i = 1;i &= 5;i++)
for(int j = 1;j &=5;j++)
System.out.print(p.isFull(i,j)+& &);
System.out.print(&\n&);
System.out.print(p.percolates());
PercolationStats类
import java.util.R
public class PercolationStats {
private int N;
private int T;
private long []
public PercolationStats(int N, int T)
if(N &= 0 || T &= 0)
throw new IllegalArgumentException();
count = new long[T];
this.N = N;
this.T = T;
for(int k = 0;k & T;k++)
Percolation p = new Percolation(N);
while(!p.percolates())
//Random random = new Random();
int i = (int) ((Math.random()*N)+1);
int j = (int) ((Math.random()*N)+1);
if(!p.isOpen(i, j))
p.open(i, j);
count[k]++;
public double mean()
long sum = 0;
for(int i = 0;i & T;i++)
sum += count[i];
u = (sum*1.0/T)/(N*N);
public double stddev()
double u = mean();
double sum = 0;
for(int i = 0;i & T;i++)
double x = count[i]*1.0/(N*N);
sum = sum + (x-u)*(x-u);
double stddev = Math.sqrt(sum/(T-1));
public double confidenceLo()
double u = mean();
double stddev = stddev();
double lo = u - (1.96*stddev/Math.sqrt(T));
public double confidenceHi()
double u = mean();
double stddev = stddev();
double hi = u + (1.96*stddev/Math.sqrt(T));
* @param args
public static void main(String[] args) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
//System.out.print(&hello&);
int N = Integer.parseInt(args[0]);
int T = Integer.parseInt(args[1]);
PercolationStats p = new PercolationStats(N,T);
System.out.print(&mean:\t\t\t\t\t&);
System.out.print(&= &+p.mean()+&\n&);
System.out.print(&stddev:\t\t\t\t\t&);
System.out.print(&= &+p.stddev()+&\n&);
System.out.print(&95% confidence interval\t\t\t&);
System.out.print(&= &+p.confidenceLo()+&,&);
System.out.print(p.confidenceHi()+&\n&);
参考知识库
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:72360次
积分:2134
积分:2134
排名:第12444名
原创:143篇
转载:10篇
评论:19条
(3)(21)(2)(8)(3)(9)(13)(38)(29)(21)(4)(2)还没有账户
实时现货报价
结算平均价
华通现货挂牌排期行情
上期所沪银主力
上海黄金交易所白银T+D
中国白银现货指数&CSSI
指数日涨跌日涨跌幅658.84-1.81-0.27%日期:
最新播报&NEWS&&&&&&&&
日—17日,由上海市普陀区白银协会主办的第四届上海白银年会在浙江仙居成功举办。本次大会是以“搭建桥梁、拓展平台、迎接挑战、互助共赢”为主题,邀请了众多国内知名专家学者深度解读最新宏观政策和产业发展动态,洞察最前沿的贵金属投资和白银市场供求行情,为加快白银和稀贵金属产业发展寻求新的路径。
全国各地现货报价&QUOTEO&PRICE&&&
白银(二号)
白银(三号)
白银(一号)
电镀银板(可定制)
银片(可定制)01
白银(一号)
白银(一号)
白银(二号)
银氧化锡丝
银氧化镍丝
银氧化镉丝
投资银条(定制)
银珠(直径大约2毫米)
硝酸银(分析纯)
硝酸银(工业级)
硝酸银 分析纯 99.8%含量
白银(一号)
白银(一号)
白银(一号)
白银(一号)
白银(一号)
白银(一号)
白银(一号)
白银(一号)
国标一号白银
白银(一号)
粗银和2#银
白银三号国标
白银(一号)
银锭(国标1#银)
银锭(国标1#银)
银锭(国标2#银)
银锭(国标3#银)
国标一号白银
Ag9999国标银珠、高纯银珠
首饰用银粒、9999国标银粒
国标1号白银 金凤、铜冠 当月票
国标1号白银 济金牌
国标1#银锭 大江牌
银市观澜&SILVER VIEW&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
国际现货白银周四(7月14日)亚市早盘持平于20.36美元附近,稍早曾触及20.55美元日高。周三(7月13日)因市场预期多国央行将会出台更多经济刺激计划,同时美元与股市回落,银价当天上涨1%,盘中最高触及20.48美元,但仍未脱离震荡格局。周四投资者除了关... 国际现货黄金周四(7月14日)亚市早盘进一步上扬,并刷新每盎司1347.27美元的日内高位。周三(7月13日)因市场预期多国央行将会出台更多经济刺激计划,同时美元与股市回落,扶助支撑投资者对黄金的胃纳,金价当天从近两周低位反弹1%,盘中最高触及1345.21... 加拿大丰业银行(Bank of Nova Scotia)分析师Tanya Jakusconek周三(7月13日)在报告中称,由于英国最终公投脱欧,预计中短期内黄金仍存在投资需求。另一方面,金矿供应下降将在长期内对金价构成支持。
加拿大丰业银行将2016年黄... 白银T+D周三(7月13日)夜盘下跌,开于4430,报4408,下跌22元。白银T+D周三上涨7元,涨幅0.16%,收4418元/千克,最高报价4436元/千克,最低报价4310元/千克。国际现货白银周三开于20.14美元/盎司,最高触及20.47美元/盎司... 黄金今年大涨的同时白银冲上云霄,使关键指标金银比有了重大转变。
2016年初进金银比为77,2月底到了83,而本周一(6月11日)这个数字降到了66.5。
这是自2014年9月以来的最低,不过仍然高于历史常规水平。过去20年金银比的平均值为61,过去5年... 目前为止,受到伊斯兰教法的障碍,全世界16亿穆斯林长期以来一直被阻隔在黄金市场之外。但在今年年底之前,这种局面有望发生改变——这对于黄金需求而言无疑是一个重磅利好。
根据伊斯兰教教法,支付或者获得利息都被视为剥削而被禁止。伊斯拉法中允许投资股市,前提是公司...
华通铂银会员中心
注册会员公示
上海生银物资有限公司上海银泉金属材料有限公司上海生泉金属材料有限公司上海全银贸易有限公司上海华通铂银交易市场有限公司上海顺捌金属有限公司上海蓬银工贸有限公司上海金万銮贵金属制品有限公司上海银乾贵金属材料有限公司上海瑜鸿实业有限公司大冶有色金属集团控股有限公司珠海信拓金属矿产有限公司上海比尔坚贵金属有限公司上海斯尔沃贵金属制品有限公司上海银城佘山白银开发有限公司上海中希合金有限公司上海圣三翱贸易有限公司上海经易商贸发展有限公司深圳市顺源祥和实业有限公司深圳市前海悦丰行投资发展有限公司上海巨佳金属材料有限公司上海辽筠贸易有限公司上海留倍金属材料有限公司深圳市聚和锋实业有限公司上海联荣铜业有限公司上海宇号文化传播有限公司上海渤望机电设备有限公司上海申祺实业有限公司东莞市依塔绝缘材料有限公司深圳市君煌珠宝首饰有限公司深圳市登科兴业电子有限公司上海瀚骏国际贸易有限公司深圳市经易金业有限责任公司上海帅坤经贸有限公司上海银畅金属材料有限公司内蒙古乾坤金银精炼股份有限公司山东黄金鑫意工艺品有限责任公司深圳市黄金资讯有限公司浙江宏达金属冶炼有限公司上海显丰有色金属有限公司江西龙天勇有色金属有限公司深圳泰源福珠宝有限公司北京银宝街铂银制品有限公司福润金利(福建)商贸有限责任公司佛山市威图饰品有限公司北京银骏马金属有限公司南京酉立铂贸易有限公司东莞市厚德铜业有限公司东莞悦丰行贵金属有限公司交城县永德盛金属工艺品厂西汉志(北京)国际黄金有限公司北京航空电池厂中工美进出口有限责任公司上海玻尔化学试剂有限公司常州市国宇环保科技有限公司常熟市华银焊料有限公司山东招金投资股份有限公司山东恒邦冶炼股份有限公司烟台国大萨菲纳高技术环保精炼有限公司杭州宝德银业有限公司上虞市亚东金属冶炼有限公司温州市金星实业公司江西铜业股份有限公司湖南永兴意水稀贵金属再生利用有限公司郴州市金贵有色金属有限公司永兴国群先有色金属有限责任公司湖北金兰首饰集团有限公司武汉鑫福星珠宝首饰有限责任公司河南豫光金铅股份有限公司河南金利金铅有限公司河南新太行电源有限公司肇庆市大鸿明贵金属有限公司佛山市南海狮山狮中思德五金厂广东恒银贸易有限公司广东京鑫贵金属有限公司广州铟凰投资有限公司广东明发贵金属有限公司广东金业贵金属有限公司东莞东煦五金电镀厂有限公司长城金银精炼厂成都天和银楼有限责任公司贵研金属(上海)有限公司云南锡业股份有限公司云南乘风有色金属股份有限公司个旧市联兴贵金属有限公司博罗县杰信电镀有限公司沈阳难熔金属研究所深圳市大万珠宝首饰有限公司梅州大通电子科技有限公司烟台恒邦黄金投资有限公司上海招金电子商务有限公司肇庆市金鼎黄金投资有限公司上海上沃投资管理有限公司潍坊戴梦缘珠宝首饰有限公司通泰新能源有限公司中国有色金属实业技术开发公司温州宏都贵金属有限公司深圳市深造首饰有限公司山西诚信盈贵金属有限公司青岛山园贵金属材料有限公司深圳市盈丰珠宝有限公司东莞市顺捌金属有限公司佛山市益宏焊接有限公司深圳市金万益贵金属有限公司厦门欣茂源贵金属经营有限公司中国诚通金属(集团)公司威海圣坤贵金属科技发展有限公司扬州诚泰贵金属贸易有限公司大埔县顺达电子有限公司无锡市圣为合金材料有限公司无锡宇瑞特合金制造有限公司太仓鑫昌光电材料有限公司鑫联金属资源(太仓)有限公司上海贵藏物资有限公司上海通迈实业有限公司金华市异虫堂工艺礼品制造有限公司厦门世瑞化工科技有限公司深圳市志宝盛合金电子科技有限公司永兴县长友银业有限公司厦门世瑞金属制品有限公司广州市浩文珠宝首饰有限公司上海瑾玮微电子材料有限公司厦门市万铂金属有限公司深圳市瑞金金珠宝首饰有限公司上海安戈贸易有限公司中国有色金属进出口江西有限公司宁波晶鑫电子材料有限公司深圳爱情日志珠宝有限公司温州中希电工合金有限公司永定县鑫龙金属材料有限公司深圳市金银缘珠宝有限公司遵化市魏永利金属工艺品有限公司中国工商银行深圳银诚有色金属有限公司
上海华通铂银交易市场有色金属现货价
07月14日星期四
上午 11:00 下午 15:00 元/吨
品名规格价格范围收市价
贵金属报价小金属报价>>
上海华通铂银交易市场战略贵金属报价
上午9:30 下午14:30 元/克
品名规格价格范围结算价
主含量99.95%
主含量99.95%
主含量99.95%
主含量99.95%
上海华通铂银交易市场战略小金属报价
品名规格价格范围产地
锗锭(公斤)
1#镁锭(吨)
国产、进口
贵金属计算
美元/盎司250.86元/克
元/克& 美元/盎司
资讯动态&INFORMATION
Copyright (C) 华通铂银交易市场有限公司 版权所有(中国白银网)
如有任何建议、意见、版权问题请发邮件至 info_silver@Automotive equipments are tools, lifts, service equipments, along with other bits of machinery that are utilized to reduce down time
You’ll find numerous primary main reasons why giving business gifts should form part of your online online marketing strategy. If
Headline news, anywhere it might be, refers back to the text written that briefs the character from the news written
I’m a big believer you have to like that which you do because it relates for your own small business.
Recent Posts
Categories人次在我爱卡申请信用卡
人次申请贷款 255家 银行和金融机构授权合作
查看: 1494|回复: 22
同样支付宝消费竟然代码不一样,,9积分不行
阅读权限80
在线时间1030 小时
金卡Ⅱ级, 经验值 4306, 距离下一级还需 3693 经验值
在线时间1030 小时
为什么这个月支付宝快捷9分为可以。上月消费是9997的代码。今天问竟然是9999,我已做登记反馈了
阅读权限30
在线时间181 小时
在线时间181 小时
我也是 好坑爹。
阅读权限50
在线时间167 小时
在线时间167 小时
阅读权限50
在线时间430 小时
在线时间430 小时
怎么知道网上消费的mcc的呀
阅读权限50
在线时间207 小时
在线时间207 小时
有分就行啊
招白119k信白81k民白78k中白50k交白55k(销)浦白50k(销)光白30k(销)兴白30k(销)工行5k
阅读权限40
在线时间66 小时
在线时间66 小时
这个还真的是不太清楚啊,代码是要打电话去问的吗?
中信淘宝V卡 16K→19K
阅读权限30
在线时间0 小时
在线时间0 小时
交易MCC是9999,入账MCC是9997,客服小妹如是道来
阅读权限50
在线时间127 小时
在线时间127 小时
中信又偷着改规则了?
阅读权限40
在线时间220 小时
在线时间220 小时
5.1支付宝快捷了3比,9积分已经到了。
阅读权限50
在线时间430 小时
在线时间430 小时
5.1支付宝快捷了3比,9积分已经到了。
瞬时到的 还是 延迟?
阅读权限40
在线时间220 小时
在线时间220 小时
瞬时到的 还是 延迟?
上月也是延迟。
上月4张,全是支付宝快捷。
阅读权限30
在线时间181 小时
在线时间181 小时
我的没到&&打电话中信&&人工给补的, 同支付宝快捷
阅读权限80
在线时间3456 小时
在线时间3456 小时
我1号搞了3次微信,也是没有9积分到,刚打电话说可能有延迟,要我这几天再留意下!
阅读权限50
在线时间21 小时
在线时间21 小时
这个不错哦
阅读权限80
在线时间1030 小时
在线时间1030 小时
交易MCC是9999,入账MCC是9997,客服小妹如是道来
你几号消费的。入账后查过MCC?我还是9999
阅读权限150
在线时间1150 小时
让过往慢慢沉淀成历史