类别:地图导航
版本:V5.1.3-Tencent
厂商:My.com BV
页面最后更新时间: 20:12
MAPS.ME付费版中文版相关下载地址表
版本号更新时间下载地址
下载下载下载下载下载
汉化专区电子地图破解版公交查询电子狗
很多外文软件的品质高好用,所以软件木子安卓软件汉化频道提供精品汉化软件、各种安卓中文版软件,提供此类用户使用最多,口碑最好的绿色软件,软件均来自木子人工审核,无广告暗扣。文件大小:5.8MB类别:系统工具文件大小:13.49 M类别:ROOT工具文件大小:22.82M类别:网络社交文件大小:34.99M类别:系统工具文件大小:9.83 MB类别:经营策略文件大小:19.79M类别:办公输入如果你和小编一样是个路痴,走在陌生的大街上你就直到有一个手机电子地图的软件有多重要了。手机电子地图软件不仅可以告诉你去目的地的路线,还会有附近的餐馆,娱乐场所,银行等等信息。所以说电子地图软件是居家旅行必备软件。下载电子地图软件,就来木子软件吧。文件大小:23.6MB类别:地图导航文件大小:30.04MB类别:地图导航文件大小:11.2MB类别:地图导航文件大小:11.8MB类别:地图导航文件大小:4.4M类别:地图导航文件大小:13.4MB类别:健康生活是否因为一些功能需要付费使用而苦恼?还在为一些免费软件中的付费内容而郁闷。来木子「破解版」软件频道免费下载安卓系统手机破解版软件吧。很多好用的软件比如说印象笔记,省电超人,officesuit8等等都破解版都可以免费下载,欢迎大家来木子软件下载噢 !文件大小:14.20 MB类别:媒体影音文件大小:69.61M类别:破解游戏文件大小:13.64 MB类别:媒体影音文件大小:5.1 MB类别:网络社交文件大小:20.59M类别:拍照美化文件大小:2.3 MB类别:系统工具如果你和我一样是个路痴,或在一个新环境不知道该怎么坐车时,手机里一定要有公交车查询软件。木子安卓软件公交车软件专区提供目前市面上使用量最多,口碑最好的公交车路线查询软件下载,公交线路最新的查询软件。文件大小:0.46M类别:地图导航文件大小:9.7MB类别:健康生活文件大小:25.2MB类别:地图导航文件大小:31.0MB类别:地图导航文件大小:17.4MB类别:健康生活文件大小:15.4MB类别:地图导航如果你是新手司机,或者是开车去另外一个陌生的城市,那么很容易因为超速停靠等问题被拍照罚款。这个时候如果手机上装有电子狗软件,你就直到什么地方有违章拍照,小心谨慎一点就不会被罚款了。木子电子狗软件专题提供给中电子狗软件。欢迎大家来下载。文件大小:35.17M类别:地图导航文件大小:17.66 M类别:健康生活文件大小:35.64M类别:地图导航文件大小:5.14M类别:地图导航文件大小:10.06M类别:地图导航文件大小:20.29M类别:地图导航今日限免关注: 我的离线地图MAPS.ME Pro
document.write("")
发帖人:老红柳
以下为文章全文:
MAPS.ME Pro— 离线地图
开发商:MY.COM
更新日期: 日
版本: 4.0.1
原价:30 元 → 限免中
点击跳转至iTunes
一款超级实用的离线地图应用,地图数据详细,更重要的是可以在无网络的情况下使用,出国出省都不用花漫游费。《MAP.ME Pro》支持 GPS 定位,地图数据来源于 OpenStreetMap,软件更新时会更新数据库。应用覆盖的地图范围相当广泛,支持多达三百多个国家及地区。
首次打开应用时,用户可快速定位想要离线的国家及区域,随后按照国家下载地图数据包。应用的搜索工具栏预置了多种常用的生活服务快捷搜索:如餐馆、超市、ATM 取款机、公共厕所、医院等,十分体贴。强烈建议经常外出的同学收一个。
应用之前的版本无法指定任意地点作为书签,4.0.0 更新之后官方说明已经加入路线绘制功能:可以在一张地图上绘制出从当前位置到任何地点的路线。
To Do List for Nozbe HD
To Do List for Nozbe
开发商:Macoscope sp. z o.o.
更新日期: 日
版本: 2.7
原价:98 元 →限免中
iPad 版下载
iPhone版下载
一款相当高大上的 GTO 平台应用,双版本限免中,可以和 PC 端的 Nozbe 网站联动来管理各种事项,商务性很强。该应用有着具体而且科学的事项分类标签,添加任务也相当智能化,会根据用户输入信息提取时间点自动生成时间表,对应到日期中。支持设立任务群组以及重复任务等等。应用可以与 Dropbox 和 EverNote 关联,自动同步任务限期、项目共享和任务委派通知等等。
国家领导人在任时,往往公务繁重,退休之后不再承担具...
热门关键字MAPS.ME – Offline Map with Navigation and Directions on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app MAPS.ME – Offline Map with Navigation and Directions by MY COM, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
MAPS.ME – Offline Map with Navigation and Directions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Get instant access to detailed maps of all countries from anywhere in the world! No internet connection is required.— Over 40M downloads worldwide.— TOP 1 Travel app in more than 100 countries.— Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.ROUTING AVAILABLE— Receive directions to a specific location.— Use it anywhere in the world… e.g. Paris, New York, Hong Kong.— Never get lost again.WORKS EVERYWHERE— Useful at home and essential for travel. Download any map for free.— 345 countries and islands. Everywhere is covered. — Excellent for winter holidays! All stations and ski slopes included. — Optimised for iPhone and iPad (even without 3G). HIGHLY DETAILED— More details than on any other map.— Millions of points-of-interest (POIs) to discover: restaurants, tourist destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines and more.— Up-to-date map data, added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.orgNO INTERNET NEEDED— Maps work when no internet connection is available. — No roaming charges when travelling abroad.— Always know where you are.INCREDIBLY FAST— One of the fastest maps ever. Displays map when others don’t.Innovative map data compression.— Maps are remarkably small. Save memory on your device. FEATURES— Walking directions. Find the shortest and most accurate way to your destination. Discover the world on foot!— Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for convenient access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported. — Offline search. Locate everything you need on the map.— Location-sharing. Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS. — Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.If you have any questions, contact us at: ios@maps.me. We respond to every enquiry.Follow us!Facebook: /mapswithmeGoogle+: /Twitter: @MAPS_ME
What's New in Version 6.2.0
— Book your hotel from within the app. Thanks to our collaboration , now when you search for a hotel, the map will show you its price category and rating.— Bike navigation (beta-version). We are testing bike navigation for the new season. Try your favorite bike route with MAPS.ME, and share your opinion with us.— Fresh OpenStreetMap data.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
LOVE this app I used it for my trip to wisconsin and lake geneva then to gurnee mills later back home cant stress enough do know what street you are planning on going Dont have service on my phone and this definetly worked without wifi but before i downloaded all māpa to my destination using the wifi Really good app to rely on but would wish it could actually search for more specific places
Happy in Maryland
I have been using this offline in Italy and my sister lives in Brazil and both of us are amazed at the ease and accuracy of the maps. I was able to walk to the tram even though the streets themselves were not marked because the map pin pointed my location.June 30,2016Still love the maps.
Was able to pinpoint Niagara Falls from the flight to Toronto.
THE map program
E excellent app. Used this extensively on I at times walking narrow streets in Venice and Capri to the dot. The ability to pin and label locations coupled with suggested routes is outstanding. If you want a navigation/location program and avoid data usage, this is THE app to have. Also, receives regular updates to the ever changing data bases.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 6.2.0Size: 72.3 MBLanguages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokm?l, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, VietnameseSeller: My.com B.V.Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.54455&&&&&101 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&6323 Ratings
More by MY COM
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.MAPS.ME (MapsWithMe), detailed offline maps of the World for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Amazon Kindle Fire and BlackBerry
Fast, detailed and completely offline maps for mobile devices
Any country, any place, from the largest cities to the smallest villages, at your fingertips
App Features
Reasons to love MAPS.ME
Watch the video
And enjoy your travels with MAPS.ME
Get in touch
&#169; 2016<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
您的访问请求被拒绝 403 Forbidden - ITeye技术社区
您的访问请求被拒绝
亲爱的会员,您的IP地址所在网段被ITeye拒绝服务,这可能是以下两种情况导致:
一、您所在的网段内有网络爬虫大量抓取ITeye网页,为保证其他人流畅的访问ITeye,该网段被ITeye拒绝
二、您通过某个代理服务器访问ITeye网站,该代理服务器被网络爬虫利用,大量抓取ITeye网页
请您点击按钮解除封锁&