求教has rather be吉他教学是什么意思?

高分美国迪士尼为什么要拍花木兰叩谢 - 你问我答知识网
&&&&&&>>>>&&高分美国迪士尼为什么要拍花木兰叩谢
已解决问题
高分美国迪士尼为什么要拍花木兰叩谢
因为花木兰带有传奇色彩,忠孝两全,机智勇敢,具有一定的教育意义.也会带来很多的收视率,进一步打开中国市场.
提问者对于答案的评价:xiexie
••••••••••
回答1:打开中国市场 回答2:楼上说的真好 回答3:那宫崎俊没什么要制作&移动城堡&呢??又不是日本人自己写的故事……跟打不打开中国市场没什么关系,迪士尼不拍花木兰前已经打开中国市场了…… 回答4:因为没东西出了,这问题不简单 回答5:很多美国人都很崇拜她的 回答6:因为中国人不懂得珍惜中国的文化。 回答7:因为花木兰了不起呗!! 回答8:那是因为他们外国的动画片题材都快拍完了,所以就找中国的来拍。 回答9:哎! 打开中国市场
还有要显示它的完美! 回答10:打开中国市场.江郎才尽了,没题材了 回答11:不知道
你知道这是神马?One possible version:Patience is the secret of successThe story is about an unforgettable lesson of the writer from an old man while fishing, through which the writer realized patience was very important and that it was the secret of successI have a similar experience. Once I waited for the bus at the stop for 30 minutes, no bus came. I couldn’t wait any longer and decided to walk to school. But no sooner had I left than the bus arrived. I thought if I had waited for one more minute, I would have caught it. If I wanted to take the next bus, I would have to wait for another 30 minutes. Only then did I realize the importance of patience. Being impatient will waste all the efforts that we have made. Patience also plays an important part in our study and work. With it we can achieve greater success. Now, whenever I am to lose my patience, I’ll think of the experience of waiting for a bus.略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
.第五部分书面表达(满分25分)注意:1 )仔细品味图中文字的幽默、无奈,要适当发挥想象,不要做简单描述。2 )词数150 左右。3 )开头已经写好,不计人总词数。
第二节:读写任务(25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。What Is the Use of Examinations?A good education should make people think for themselves. But the exam can never do anything like that.First, examinations are second to none because it brings anxiety to students. As a child begins school, he enters a world of terrible competition.Second, exams do not interest students to read or to learn widely. They do not help students to look for more and more knowledge, but try to put as much as possible into the students' head.Thirdly, they lower the standards of teaching for they do not give any freedom to teachers to decide what to teach. Teachers themselves have no choice but to train their students in exam skills.& The most successful students are not always the best educated but the best trained in the skills of exams.Fourth, they tell you nothing about a person’s true ability. The exams are often nothing more than a subjective assessment ( 主观评价) by some examiners.However, if there are no exams, few students or even no one will do any revision or study! [任务说明]你要参加一场英语演讲比赛,主题是“中学生学习成绩与能力的相互关系”。在参赛之前,你要查阅相关资料,并准备你的演讲发言:请认真阅读下面的短文,然后完成以下的任务。 1)概括短文的内容要点,该部分的字数大约30; 2)就“学生学习成绩与能力的相互关系”这个主题发表你的看法,至少包括以下的内容要点,该部分的字数大约120词; a)你在考试之前心情是怎样的? b)你在考试之前通常准备些什么?举个例子说明。 c)你的班级里学习好的同学平时是怎样备考的? d)你认为考试成绩能完全反映你的学习能力吗?[写作要求]你可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭阅读材料中的句子。 [评分标准]概括的准确性、语言的规范性、内容的合适性以及篇章的连贯性;
&请观看以下一幅漫画,联想到实际生活,写一篇不超过120字的短文。题目:Don’t waste water。&
4(北京市宣武区2010届高三上学期期中考试)公共汽车票价降低和地铁线路增加之后,越来越多的人选择公共交通方式出行。根据下面提供的信息为英文报纸21st Century投稿,介绍目前人们选择公共交通出行的情况,以及由此带来的好处,并用具体实例说明自己的感受。注意:文章的标题和开头已给出。写作时请将所给文章的标题和开头一并抄写在答题卡上。encourage people to choose public transportationreduce traffic jamsmake traveling convenientbe friendly to the environmentA New Look of Public Transportation in BeijingNowadays, the cost of taking buses in Beijing is low, and several more underground railways have been put into use.
阅读下面一则网络帖子,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文,作为跟帖。Hello there,I’m writing to ask you for help. It’s really urgent because I’m considering running away from home. I feel like there's no way to fix the problem with my mother. Yesterday evening, we had a heated argument at home after I got home a bit late again.I had been at my friend’s birthday party. I explained it to her but she just didn’t believe me. I do know my mother loves me very much and she wants me around every day, or even every minute. But the fact is that I am 17 years and have my own life style. I am my parents’ only child and my mother says she wants me to have the best possible chance of happiness in the future. She is always telling me to behave well when I leave home or go out. What’s worse, whenever there is a cold war between my mother and me, my father often keeps silent. I am not only confused but also hurt. I don't know what to say or what to do to make things right. I think they are out of fashion and too old to know my inner part. To tell the truth, I have packed up my backpack but am still at a loss.Kate [写作内容]1. 以约30个词概括短文的要点;2. 然后以约120个词就Kate遇到的困惑发表看法,并包括如下要点:(1) 你认为Kate是否应该离家出走,为什么?(2) 给Kate提出至少2-3点建议。[写作要求]可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;[评分标准]概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
题型:完形填空
最近你校学生会纽织学生开展了一场讨论,主题是:What is the beautystandard假如你是学生会主席,请根据下丧学生讨论的结果写一份总结材料,并谈谈你的看法。学生观点理由1.好脸蛋就是一封介绍信在社交、竞争、求职等方面作用大2.漂亮不能当饭吃追求外在美而放弃内在美不是真正的美你的看法&注意:1.参考词汇:介绍recommendation: 2.词数;100字左右,已经给出的开头不计入词数。What is the beauty standard’What does beauty really mean?Everybody has his own ideas on beauty.
题型:完形填空
假设你是王林,是某校高二学生。最近你校开展了“有烦恼向谁诉说”(To Whom You Go When in Trouble)的调查活动,调查结果见下表。现在请你用英语给某报社编辑写一封信。客观地反映调查结果以及你的看法。?所占比例(%)求助对象原 因60同学,朋友年龄相近,易于沟通30老师,家长经验丰富,可以信赖10自己难以与他人相处注意:1.词数:110左右;?2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;?3.信的开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;?4.参考词汇:调查survey?Dear Editor,?I am a student of Senior Two. I am writing to tell you________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours sincerely,Wang Lin
Directions: Write an English composition according to the instructions given below in Chinese.假设你是李华,昨天参加了美国朋友David的生日聚会,请写封感谢信,表达你对聚会的喜爱和对David的祝福。注意:1.适当展开想象,语意连贯,结构完整。词数不少于120。2.不能写成诗歌形式;不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
不等,rise没有被动语态
答案:已经是loc
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'that has caused this gloal warming rather than a random but natural phenomenon.本句中的but是什么意思_百度作业帮
that has caused this gloal warming rather than a random but natural phenomenon.本句中的but是什么意思
那导致全球变暖而不是一种无规律的自然现象,BUT作为连词无具体意义
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求教1.She has always p____ to make her own clothes rather than buy in the shops .1.She has always p____ to make her own clothes rather than buy in the shops .2For a primary school student
, to speak
_____(easy)
than to write .3.-what_百度作业帮
求教1.She has always p____ to make her own clothes rather than buy in the shops .1.She has always p____ to make her own clothes rather than buy in the shops .2For a primary school student
, to speak
_____(easy)
than to write .3.-what did he
--He ask me if it ___(be) the oldest turrle that w_____ nearly
200 kilos.4.I suggest
____(compare)
.6.It is very rude to say that you are ______(饱的)
in France.7.
-What is matter with your
--I _____(break)
1.preferred2.much easier3.was,weighed4.be compared5.full6.have broken
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 rather是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐