温斯顿.格卢姆·格鲁姆为什么没有得到版权费

《阿甘正传》的主要内容是什么?_百度知道
《阿甘正传》的主要内容是什么?
《阿甘正传》故事的主要情节是什么啊?
提问者采纳
他时常思念珍妮,那是他的儿子。甘  一直爱着珍妮、最佳男主角、最佳剧本改编,两人匆匆相遇又匆匆分手:58。这时的珍妮已经得了一  种不治之症、最佳导演,他都依然如故。猫王和约翰·列侬这两位音乐巨星也是通过与他的交往  而创作了许多风靡一时的歌曲。在一天夜晚:热衷捕虾  的布巴和令人敬畏的长官邓·泰勒上尉,阿甘又应征入伍去了越南,纯朴而善良,甘又遇见了珍妮,但无论何时。阿甘被破格录取,过着放荡的生活。珍妮过世  了:07
华南理工大学 BBS木棉站
阅读1352次  导演,无论和谁在  一起。他跑步横越了美国,为中美建交立下了功劳,开始回自己的故乡,然后突然  开始奔跑。在战争结束后, 陷于绝望之  中。 终于有一天,甘最终闯出了一片属于自己的天空:  罗伯特·泽梅基斯 Zemeckis,甘作为英雄受到了约翰逊总统的接  见。而这时的珍妮早已误入歧途。 他又一次见到了珍妮,Robert  主演。他跑着躲避别人的捉弄,他结  识了许多美国的名人,还有一个小男孩。他告发了水门事件的窃听者。这时。甘经历了世界风云变幻的各个历史时期,受到了肯尼迪总统的接见,甘通过捕虾成了一名企业家,他有了两个朋友。甘送儿子上了校车。在那里。醒来的甘木然坐在门前的长椅上。在中学时:  汤姆·汉克斯 Hanks,听从一个  朋友珍妮的话而开始“跑”, Tom  加里·西尼斯 Sinise,珍妮回来了。  在大学毕业后,他为了躲避别人而  跑进了一所学校的橄榄球场,之后又在黎明悄然离去, Gary  罗宾·怀特 Wright,自己去做一名  园丁,珍妮投入  了阿甘的怀抱。在途中。在“说到就要  做到”这一信条的指引下, Robim  获奖。在一次和平集会上:  获1995年第67届奥斯卡最佳影片,坐在公共汽车站的长椅  上 ,回忆起了他一生的遭遇,并成了橄榄球巨  星、最佳  剪辑。甘和珍妮三人一同回到了家乡,他成立了布巴·甘公司、最佳视觉效果六项大奖。  剧情简介  阿甘是个智商只有75的低能儿。  在隐居生活中。最后,就这样跑进了大学。她和甘共同生活了一段日子。在学校里为了躲避别的孩子的欺侮,珍妮已经堕落,他们的儿子也已到了上学的年龄,但珍妮却不爱他  电影《阿甘正传》剧情简介   8,一起度过了一段幸福的时光。  在奔跑了许久之后,作为美国乒乓球队的一员到了中  国,甘停了下来,无论何处, 他收到了珍妮的  信。为了纪念死去的  布巴。在他的生活中,并把公司的一半股份给了布巴的母亲,又一次成了名人
人生就像各种各样的朱古力,你永远不会知道那一块属于你。”阿甘母亲的这一理解,向我们阐明了:每一个人的生命轨迹都是存在,而且是独一无二的。阿甘,正是听着这样的教诲,一步一个脚印地踩出属于自己的生活的奇迹。从智商只有75分而不得不进入特殊学校,到橄榄球健将,到越战英雄,到虾船船长,到跑遍美国,阿甘以先天缺陷的身躯,达到了许多智力健全的...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
阿甘出生在美国南方阿拉巴马州一个小城市,和他的母亲相依为命。他从小就因为腿部的疾病带着腿部矫形支架,他的智商不高,按入学标准只能上为弱智儿童设立的专门学校,这些都使阿甘和同龄人显得那么的不同。所幸阿甘有一个爱他的母亲,她知道阿甘有种种缺陷,但对阿甘抱着殷切的期望,希望他接受正常的教育,过和其它人一样的生活。阿甘有非凡的运动天赋,在他的成长过程中逐渐显露出来,使他能够上大学,能够在越战中立功,能够参加国家乒乓球队,能够攒下一笔存款让他开始捕虾生意去实现他对死去战友的诺言。阿甘智商虽低,但他心地单纯,信念坚定,做到了很多正常人想不到、做不到的事,在运动、战场、商场都取得了非凡的成就。阿甘的人生历程中穿插着美国战后的一些重大事件,如猫王、披头士乐队、种族问题...
电影《阿甘正传》剧情简介
8:58:07 华南理工大学 BBS木棉站 zjh 阅读1352次
罗伯特·泽梅基斯 Zemeckis,Robert
汤姆·汉克斯 Hanks, Tom
加里·西尼斯 Sinise, Gary
罗宾·怀特 Wright, Robim
获1995年第67届奥斯卡最佳影片、最佳男主角、最佳导演、最佳剧本改编、最佳
剪辑、最佳视觉效果六项大奖。
阿甘是个智商只有75的低能儿。在学校里为了躲避别的孩子的欺侮,听从一个
朋友珍妮的话而开始“跑”。他跑着躲避别人的捉弄。在中学时,他为了躲避别人而
跑进了一所学校的橄榄球场,就这样跑进了大学。阿甘被破格录取,并成了橄榄球巨
星,受到了肯尼迪总统的接见。
在大学毕业后,阿甘又应征入伍去了越南。在那里,他...
阿甘正传的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求电影《阿甘正传》所要表达的寓意,具体点!如题 本人看过这部电影,身受感动也能理解一点意思,但不知怎样表达,
dudayixiu3312
阿甘在影片中被塑造成了美德的化身,诚实、守信、认真、勇敢而重视感情,对人只懂付出不求回报,也从不介意别人拒绝,他只是豁达、坦荡地面对生活.他把自己仅有的智慧、信念、勇气集中在一点,他什么都不顾,只知道凭着直觉在路上不停地跑,他跑过了儿时同学的歧视、跑过了大学的足球场、跑过了炮火纷飞的越战泥潭、跑过了乒乓外交的战场、跑遍了全美国,并且最终跑到了他的终点.
每个看过《阿甘正传》的人都会从中得到些许感悟:生命就像那空中白色的羽毛,或迎风搏击,或随风飘荡,或翱翔蓝天,或堕入深渊……
影片改编自温斯顿·格鲁姆的同名小说.阿甘是一个美国人的典型,他的身上凝聚着美国的国民性,而且他还参与或见证了美国50年代以来的重大历史事件.阿甘见证了黑人民权运动,上了越战前线,目击了水门事件,参与了开启中美外交新纪元的乒乓球比赛;在流行文化方面,他是猫王最著名舞台动作的老师,启发了约翰·列侬最著名的歌曲,在长跑中发明了80年代美国最著名的口号.影片的表层是阿甘的自传,由他慢慢讲述.阿甘的所见所闻所言所行不仅具有高度的代表性,而且是对历史的直接图解.这种视觉化的比喻在影片的第一个镜头中得到生动的暗示:一根羽毛飘飘荡荡,吹过民居和马路,最后落到阿甘的脚下,优雅却平淡无奇,随意而又有必然性.汤姆·汉克斯把阿甘从历史的投影变为实实在在、有血有肉的人.阿甘是一个占据着成年人躯体的幼童、一个圣贤级的傻子、一个超越真实的普通人、一个代表着民族个性的小人物.名言:人生就像一盒巧克力.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求一篇《阿甘正传》和《阿凡达》的观后感 100词左右 不要复制的
wwMM35MA93
每个看过《阿甘正传》的人都会从中得到些许感悟:生命就像那空中白色的羽毛,或迎风搏击,或随风飘荡,或翱翔蓝天,或堕入深渊……
阿甘是一个出生很不幸的人,通常人们总是认为这种人不能成功,在做任何事情过程中.但是,相反,这个不幸的人已经取得许多难以置信的成功,他是一个足球明星,一名战争英雄和一个百万富翁!
1995年的第六十七届奥斯卡金像奖最佳影片的角逐中,影片《阿甘正传》一举获得了最佳影片、最佳男主角、最佳导演、最佳改编剧本、最佳剪辑和最佳视觉效果等六项大奖.影片通过对一个存在智力障碍者生活的描述反映了美国生活的方方面面,从一个独特的角度对美国几十年来社会政治生活中的重要事件作了展现.影片改编自温斯顿·格鲁姆的同名小说.只不过原著是一本充满了讽刺意味的荒诞小说,而影片则对故事进行了修饰和美化.摒弃了原著的荒诞和揭露讽刺意味,为影片增添了一种温情.这无疑使影片更合观众和评委的口味,但却牺牲了原著的叛逆斗争精神,使影片成为了一种理想化道德的象征.
阿甘在影片中被塑造成了美德的化身,诚实、守信、认真、勇敢而重视感情.在影片中,阿甘是十分纯洁的形象,而珍妮则成了堕落的象征.这与原著有着极大的出入.对于所叙述的一切,影片自始自终都是以一种温情和善意的态度来表现的,甚至还加入了诗意化的成分,这使得影片显得柔和而无伤害性.影片对传统道德观念的宣扬和体现.使影片变得易为人们所接受,导演高超的编排技巧和电影语言的运用也使影片十分吸引人.影片的内容为影片商业上的成功提供了保证,而导演艺术上的处理也使得影片更加精彩,这就是影片成功的原因所在.《阿甘正传》成了美国当年最为卖座的电影之一.
汤姆·汉克斯在影片中的表演十分朴实自然.他以在此片中的表现获得了奥斯卡最佳男主角的桂冠.这已是他连续获得的第二个影帝金像.《阿甘正传》的成功,也使汤姆·汉克斯成了好莱坞最受欢迎的影星之一.对汤姆·汉克斯来说,那两年是他演艺生涯中最为幸运的一段日子.
阿甘正传经典台词
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进)
8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了)
9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光)
10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专)
11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人)
12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步)
13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨)
15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上)
16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)
17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)
18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)
19.I want to go home (我想回家)
20.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
23.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
24.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
25.Forrest,run,run...(阿甘,快跑,快跑.)
26.It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. (别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事.我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好.)
《阿凡达》换位思考般的情节谈不上新鲜,最近就有如动画片《泰若星》、科幻片《第九区》与之相似.特别在《泰若星》中,也是类似的在地球生存无望,人类试图毁灭泰若星的故事,一样地球人中有鸽派和鹰派,一样的是军方的高级军官嗜血好战,一样的是一个地球人反水坏了人类“好”事儿.再扯远些,西部片中,如《与狼共舞》那样,“文明人”融入“野蛮人”社会的故事也可以看作这类反思角度的呈现.而论对人类世界观、环保方面的反思上,卡梅隆在《深渊》中就有所涉及,对人类在地球瞎搞实在看不下去的深海高级生物,试图用一场洪水毁灭人类.《阿凡达》的剧情还是那么简单,贪婪的商人、好战的军人、理性的科学家,善良的弱势民族,中间的纽带就是杰克,故事情节的走向几乎可以猜到,但是你常常很难猜到其中的细节和卡梅隆呈现的角度.令我很有兴趣的是电影中,对潘多拉星生态系统的科学和宗教的和谐统一的解读.从宗教角度看,纳维人对自然充满敬畏,杀死了生物都要有个虔诚的仪式,而能量循环、轮回的价值观念纯朴而自然.同时,借格蕾丝之口,又从科学角度得以解读,如潘多拉星的如同生物大脑般神经触突,让影片中那种心灵感应般的交流方式有了科学基础,即在这样发达和和谐的神经系统下,一个充满了“思考”能力的星球,产生价值判断,最后发力帮助一方的抉择也显得有些传奇,但是又说得过去.
杰克和娜蒂瑞间的感情,伴随杰克的立场变化,是影片一条撩人的主线.卡梅隆再次表现了出色的故事讲解能力和关键节点的情感烘托能力,而3D特效正是给了这样的烘托提供了良好的工具,这是卡梅隆理智的地方,他不会如迈克尔贝一般拼命让新的金刚亮相或者制造不断的爆炸;也不会如艾默里奇一般又是地震,又是火山爆发的让一部电影成了特效开会.卡梅隆用特效制造了美轮美奂的潘多拉星,让它成了最好的情感代入点,看了如此美好的星球,如此善良的纳维人,如此和谐的人与自然的关系,你能不深深的被代入进去,为纳维人即将被摧毁的生存空间,为宇宙中即将被摧毁的净土捏一把汗吗?在这美丽的世界中,杰克和娜蒂瑞间的爱情简单而真挚,一种纯净的浪漫在纯净的环境中展开,谁又能忍受这样的浪漫被丧心病狂的拆迁队摧毁.看到最后,我也急纳维人之所急,想纳维人之所想,卡梅隆的故事再一次感染了我,很多时候,叙事并不是非要搞N段式、平行叙事、环形结构、闪回之类才显得牛B,能结合各种手段,将故事讲的充满感染力和代入感,在我看来已属相当牛B的能力.
没有用大红大紫的颜色把电影当成画布,也没有用人山人海的团体操把电影当成广场,看了《阿凡达》我会感叹这是一场美妙的电影体验,而非特效体验.从个人解读看,我印象特别深的是最后,潘多拉“圣母”的显灵,本是中立的生物都加入到反抗强权的战斗中来,所以,回到现实世界,人在做,天在看,有些人不要以为自己真的可以为所欲为,当心显灵的那一天.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
重新品读阿甘,你我感受又是否相同?
以前朋友曾推荐一部电影,叫做《阿甘正传》,总习惯性的把它与鲁迅的《阿Q正传》联系在一起。觉得他们都是一号人,便对此不屑一顾。因为不怎么喜欢阿Q这个人物,所以自然而然的在潜意识里也就否定了阿甘。前天,意外的将尘封已久的电影翻来,索性耐下心来细细品读。
已经很久没有为哪部电影感动,不是因为自己的感官麻木了,而确确实...
阿甘是一个出生很不幸的人,通常人们总是认为这种人不能成功, 在做任何事情过程中。 但是,相反,这个不幸的人已经取得许多难以置信的成功,他是一个橄榄球明星,一名战争英雄和一个百万富翁!
1995年的第六十七届奥斯卡金像奖最佳影片的角逐中,影片《阿甘正传》一举获得了最佳影片、最佳男主角、最佳导演、最佳改编剧本、最佳剪辑和最佳视觉效果等六项大奖。影片通过对一个存在智力障碍者生活的描述反映了...
在阁楼的大扫除间隙中看了一本多年前已经读过的小说《阿甘正传》。在小说《阿甘正传》的结尾,有这样一段话给我印象深刻:“不过,我跟你说,朋友:有时候到了晚上,我仰望星星,看见整个天空就那么铺在那儿,可别以为我什么也不记得。我仍旧跟大家一样有梦想,偶尔我也会想到换个情况人生会是什么样儿。然后,眨眼之间,我已经四十、五十、六十岁了,你明白吧?”这段话可能是昨晚我看这本书最大的收获吧。
扫描下载二维码温斯顿·格鲁姆的人物经历_百度知道
温斯顿·格鲁姆的人物经历
我有更好的答案
com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=ab30f2435cfe407fda5fd75/8cb1cbdcb2de49a7,第一本小说 Better Times Than These 在1978年出版,格鲁姆带来了他的最新著作《美国西部史,并没有使格鲁姆成为一位畅销书小说家.baidu,在特区具有很大的影响力.hiphotos。1985年搬回阿拉巴马州,他的第二部小说 As Summers Die ( 1980 )收到了较好的认可.baidu://c.hiphotos,1965年至1969年期间参加越南战争,他经常和妻子女儿住在阿拉巴马州或者纽约长岛.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=d3bfae6cbdcb2de49a7,由汤姆汉克斯担任主角://c。温斯顿最初希望像他父亲那样成为一位出色的律师,格鲁姆成为华盛顿星报的一名记者:》。讲述一群爱国的越战美军的战争故事。1986年出版时,但大学期间的文学编辑经历最终让他成为一名作家,在那里写下了一本后来风靡全球的作品《阿甘正传》温斯顿·格鲁姆出生在华盛顿特区。后进入阿拉巴马大学。越南战争回国后,32岁从报社辞职成为专职作家,后在阿拉巴马州的鲍德温县进入大学军事学校(现称UMS-怀特预备学校)。格鲁姆用很大精力来著述美国的战争史,这份报纸长于政论及社会新闻报道.com/zhidao/pic/item/8cb1cbdcb2de49a7,
为您推荐:
格鲁的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁阿甘正传(英文版)1-阿甘正传(英文版)在线阅读-温斯顿·格鲁姆
手机看小说:m.xiaoshuotxt.net
阿甘正传(英文版)1
/TXt|?小说天堂
LET ME SAY THIS: BEIN A IDIOT IS NO BOX OF CHOCOLATES. People laugh, lose
patience, treat you shabby. Now they says folks sposed to be kind to the afflicted, but let me tell
you& it ain't always that way. Even so, I got no complaints, cause I reckon I done live a pretty
interestin life, so to speak.
I been a idiot since I was born. My IQ is near 70, which qualifies me, so they say. Probly,
tho, I'm closer to bein a imbecile or maybe even a moron, but personally, I'd rather think of mysef
as like a halfwit, or somethin& an not no idiot& cause when people think of a idiot, more'n likely
they be thinkin of one of them Mongolian idiots& the ones with they eyes too close together what
look like Chinamen an drool a lot an play with theyselfs.
Now I'm slow& I'll grant you that, but I'm probly a lot brighter than folks think, cause what
goes on in my mind is a sight different than what folks see. For instance, I can think things pretty
good, but when I got to try sayin or writin them, it kinda come out like jello or somethin. I'll show
you what I mean.
The other day, I'm walkin down the street an this man was out workin in his yard. He'd got
hissef a bunch of shrubs to plant an he say to me, &Forrest, you wanna earn some money?& an I
says, &Uh-huh,& an so he sets me to movin dirt. Damn near ten or twelve wheelbarrows of dirt, in
the heat of the day, truckin it all over creation. When I'm thru he reach in his pocket for a dollar.
What I shoulda done was raised Cain about the low wages, but instead, I took the damn dollar an
all I could say was &thanks& or somethin dumb-soundin like that, an I went on down the street,
waddin an unwaddin that dollar in my hand, feelin like a idiot.
You see what I mean?
Now I know somethin bout idiots. Probly the only thing I do know bout, but I done read up
on em& all the way from that Doy-chee-eveskie guy's idiot, to King Lear's fool, an Faulkner's
idiot, Benjie, an even ole Boo Radley in To Kill a Mockingbird& now he was a serious idiot. The
one I like best tho is ole Lennie in Of Mice an Men. Mos of them writer fellers got it straight&
cause their idiots always smarter than people give em credit for. Hell, I'd agree with that. Any
idiot would. Hee Hee.
When I was born, my mama name me Forrest, cause of General Nathan Bedford Forrest who
fought in the Civil War. Mama always said we was kin to General Forrest's fambly someways.
An he was a great man, she say, cept'n he started up the Ku Klux Klan after the war was over an
even my grandmama say they's a bunch of no-goods. Which I would tend to agree with, cause
down here, the Grand Exalted Pishposh, or whatever he calls hissef, he operate a gun store in
town an once, when I was maybe twelve year ole, I were walkin by there and lookin in the winder
an he got a big hangman's noose strung up inside. When he seen me watchin, he done thowed it
around his own neck an jerk it up like he was hanged an let his tongue stick out an all so's to scare
me. I done run off and hid in a parkin lot behin some cars til somebody call the police an they
come an take me home to my mama. So whatever else ole General Forrest done, startin up that
Klan thing was not a good idea& any idiot could tell you that. Nonetheless, that's how I got my
My mama is a real fine person. Everbody says that. My daddy, he got kilt just after I's born,
so I never known him. He worked down to the docks as a longshoreman an one day a crane was
takin a big net load of bananas off one of them United Fruit Company boats an somethin broke an
the bananas fell down on my daddy an squashed him flat as a pancake. One time I heard some
men talkin bout the accident& say it was a helluva mess, half ton of all them bananas an my
daddy squished underneath. I don't care for bananas much myself, cept for banana puddin. I like
that all right.
My mama got a little pension from the United Fruit people an she took in boarders at our
house, so we got by okay. When I was little, she kep me inside a lot, so as the other kids wouldn't
bother me. In the summer afternoons, when it was real hot, she used to put me down in the
parlor an pull the shades so it was dark an cool an fix me a pitcher of limeade. Then she'd set
there an talk to me, jus talk on an on bout nothin in particular, like a person'll talk to a dog or cat,
but I got used to it an liked it cause her voice made me feel real safe an nice.
At first, when I's growin up, she'd let me go out an play with everbody, but then she foun out
they's teasing me an all, an one day a boy hit me in the back with a stick wile they was chasin me
an it raised some fearsome welt. After that, she tole me not to play with them boys anymore. I
started tryin to play with the girls but that weren't much better, cause they all run away from me.
Mama thought it would be good for me to go to the public school cause maybe it would hep
me to be like everbody else, but after I been there a little wile they come an told Mama I ought'n
to be in there with everbody else. They let me finish out first grade tho. Sometimes I'd set there
wile the teacher was talkin an I don't know what was going on in my mind, but I'd start lookin out
the winder at the birds an squirrels an things that was climbin an settin in a big ole oak tree
outside, an then the teacher'd come over an fuss at me. Sometimes, I'd just get this real strange
thing come over me an start shoutin an all, an then she'd make me go out an set on a bench in the
hall. An the other kids, they'd never play with me or nothin, cept'n to chase me or get me to start
hollerin so's they could laugh at me& all cept Jenny Curran, who at least didn't run away from me
an sometimes she'd let me walk nex to her goin home after class.
But the next year, they put me in another sort of school, an let me tell you, it was wierd. It
was like they'd gone aroun collectin all the funny fellers they coud find an put em all together,
rangin from my age an younger to big ole boys bout sixteen or seventeen. They was retards of all
kinds an spasmos an kids that couldn't even eat or go to the toilet by theyselfs. I was probly the
best of the lot.
They was one big fat boy, musta been fourteen or so, an he was afflicted with some kinda
thing made him shake like he's in the electric chair or somethin. Miss Margaret, our teacher, made
me go in the bathroom with him when he had to go, so's he wouldn't do nothin wierd. He done it
anyway, tho. I didn't know no way of stoppin him, so I'd just lock mysef in one of the stalls and
stay there till he's thru, an walk him back to the class.
I stayed in that school for about five or six years. It wadn't all bad tho. They'd let us paint
with our fingers an make little things, but mostly, it jus teachin us how to do stuff like tie up our
shoes an not slobber food or get wild an yell an holler an thow shit aroun. They wadn't no book
learnin to speak of& cept to show us how to read street signs an things like the difference between
the Men's an the Ladies' rooms. With all them serious nuts in there, it woulda been impossible to
conduct anythin more'n that anyway. Also, I think it was for the purpose of keepin us out of
everbody else's hair. Who the hell wants a bunch of retards runnin aroun loose? Even I could
understand that.
When I got to be thirteen, some pretty unusual things begun to happen. First off, I started to
grow. I grew six inches in six months, an my mama was all the time havin to let out my pants.
Also, I commenced to grow out. By the time I was sixteen I was six foot six an weighed two
hundrit forty-two pounds. I know that cause they took me in an weighed me. Said they jus
couldn't believe it.
What happen nex caused a real change in my life. One day I'm strollin down the street on the
way home from nut school, an a car stop longside of me. This guy call me over an axed my name.
I tole him, an then he axed what school I go to, an how come he ain't seen me aroun. When I tell
him bout the nut school, he axed if I'd ever played football. I shook my head. I guess I mighta tole
him I'd seen kids playin it, but they'd never let me play. But like I said, I ain't too good at long
conversation, an so I jus shook my head. That was about two weeks after school begun again.
Three days or so later, they come an got me outta the nut school. My mama was there, an so
was the guy in the car an two other people what look like goons& who I guess was present in case
I was to start somethin. They took all the stuff outta my desk an put it in a brown paper bag
an tole me to say goodbye to Miss Margaret, an alls of a sudden she commence to start cryin an
give me a big ole hug. Then I got to say goodbye to all the other nuts, an they was droolin an
spasmoin an beatin on the desks with they fists. An then I was gone.
Mama rode up in the front seat with the guy an I set in back in between them goons, jus like
police done in them ole movies when they took you &downtown.& Cept we didn't go downtown.
We went to the new highschool they had built. When we got there they took me inside to the
principal's office an Mama an me an the guy went in wile the two goons waited in the hall. The
principal was an ole gray-haired man with a stain on his tie an baggy pants who look like he
coulda come outta the nut school hissef. We all sat down an he begun splainin things an axein me
questions, an I just nodded my head, but what they wanted was for me to play football. That much
I figgered out on my own.
Turns out the guy in the car was the football coach, name of Fellers. An that day I didn't go
to no class or nothin, but Coach Fellers, he took me back to the locker room an one of the goons
rounded me up a football suit with all them pads an stuff an a real nice plastic helmet with a thing
in front to keep my face from gettin squished in. The only thing was, they couldn't find no shoes
to fit me, so's I had to use my sneakers till they could order the shoes.
Coach Fellers an the goons got me dressed up in the football suit, an then they made me
undress again, an then do it all over again, ten or twenty times, till I could do it by mysef. One
thing I had trouble with for a wile was that jockstrap thing& cause I couldn't see no real good
reason for wearing it. Well, they tried splainin it to me, an then one of the goons says to the other
that I'm a &dummy& or somethin like that, an I guess he thought I wouldn't understand him, but I
did, on account of I pay special attention to that kind of shit. Not that it hurt my feelins. Hell, I
been called a sight worse than that. But I took notice of it, nonetheless.
After a wile a bunch of kids started comin into the locker room an takin out they football
stuff and gettin into it. Then we all went outside an Coach Fellers got everbody together an he
stood me up in front of them an introduced me. He was sayin a bunch of shit that I wadn't
followin real close cause I was haf scared to death, on account of nobody had ever introduced me
before to a bunch of strangers. But afterward some of the others come up an shook my hand an
say they is glad I am here an all. Then Coach Fellers blowed a whistle, what like to make me leap
outta my skin an everbody started jumpin around to get exercise.
It's a kind of long story what all happened nex, but anyway, I begun to play football. Coach
Fellers an one of the goons hepped me out special since I didn't know how to play. We had this
thing where you sposed to block people an they were tryin to splain it all, but when we tried it a
bunch of times everbody seemed to be gettin disgusted cause I couldn't remember what I was
sposed to do.
Then they tried this other thing they call the defense, where they put three guys in front of
me an I am sposed to get thru them an grap the guy with the football. The first part was easier,
cause I could just shove the other guys' heads down, but they were unhappy with the way I
grapped the guy with the ball, an finally they made me go an tackle a big oak tree about fifteen or
twenty times& to get the feel of it, I spose. But after a wile, when they figgered I had learnt
somethin from the oak tree, they put me back with the three guys an the ball carrier an then got
mad I didn't jump on him real vicious-like after I moved the others out of the way. I took a lot of
abuse that afternoon, but when we quit practicin I went in to see Coach Fellers an tole him I didn't
want to jump on the ball guy cause I was afraid of hurtin him. Coach, he say that it wouldn't hurt
him, cause he was in his football suit an was protected. The truth is, I wasn't so much afraid of
hurtin him as I was that he'd get mad at me an they'd start chasin me again if I wadn't real nice to
everbody. To make a long story short, it took me a wile to get the hang of it all.
Meantime I got to go to class. In the nut school, we really didn't have that much to do, but
here they was far more serious about things. Somehow, they had worked it out so's I had
three homeroom classes where you jus set there an did whatever you wanted, an then three other
classes where there was a lady who was teachin me how to read. Jus the two of us. She was real
nice an pretty and more'n once or twice I had nasty thoughts about her. Miss Henderson was her
About the only class I liked was lunch, but I guess you couldn't call that a class. At the nut
school, my mama would fix me a sambwich an a cookie an a piece of fruit& cept no bananas& an
I'd take it to school with me. But in this school they was a cafeteria with nine or ten different
things to eat an I'd have trouble makin up my mind what I wanted. I think somebody must of said
somethin, cause after a week or so Coach Fellers come up to me an say to just go ahead an eat all
I wanted cause it been &taken care of.& Hot damn!
Guess who should be in my homeroom class but Jenny Curran. She come up to me in the
hall an say she remember me from first grade. She was all growed up now, with pretty black hair
an she was long-legged an had a beautiful face, an they was other things too, I dare not mention.
The football was not goin exactly to the likin of Coach Fellers. He seemed displeased a lot
an was always shoutin at people. He shouted at me too. They tried to figger out some way for me
to just stay put an keep other folks from grappin our guy carryin the ball, but that didn't work cept
when they ran the ball right up the middle of the line. Coach was not too happy with my tacklin
neither, an let me tell you, I spent a lot of time at that oak tree. But I just couldn't get to where I
would thow mysef at the ball guy like they wanted me to do. Somethin kep me from it.
Then one day a event happen that changed all that too. In the cafeteria I had started gettin my
food and goin over to set nex to Jenny Curran. I wouldn't say nothin, but she was jus bout the
only person in the school I knew halfways, an it felt good setting there with her. Most of the time
she didn't pay me no attention, an talked with other people. At first I'd been settin with some of
the football players, but they acted like I was invisible or somethin. At least Jenny Curran acted
like I was there. But after a wile of this, I started to notice this other guy was there a lot too, an he
starts makin wisecracks bout me. Sayin shit like &How's Dumbo?& an all. And this gone on for a
week or two, an I was sayin nothin, but finally I says& I can't hardly believe I said it even now&
but I says, &I ain't no Dumbo,& an the guy jus looked at me an starts laughin. An Jenny Curran,
she say to the guy to keep quiet, but he takes a carton of milk an pours it in my lap an I jump up
an run out cause it scares me.
A day or so later, that guy come up to me in the hall an says he's gonna &get& me. All day I
was afraid terribily, an later that afternoon, when I was leaving to go to the gym, there he is, with
a bunch of his friends. I tried to go the other way, but he come up to me an start pushin me on the
shoulders. An he's sayin all kinds of bad things, callin me a &stupo& an all, an then he hit me in the
stomach. It didn't hurt so much, but I was startin to cry and I turned an begun to run, an heard him
behind me an the others was runnin after me too. I jus run as fast as I could toward the gym,
across the practice football field an suddenly I seen Coach Fellers, settin up in the bleachers
watchin me. The guys who was chasin me stop and go away, an Coach Fellers, he has got this
real peculiar look on his face, an tell me to get suited up right away. A wile later, he come in the
locker room with these plays drawn on a piece of paper& three of them& an say for me to
memorize them best I can.
That afternoon at the football practice, he line everbody up in two teams an suddenly the
quarterback give me the ball an I'm sposed to run outside the right end of the line to the goalpost.
When they all start chasin me, I run fast as I can& it was seven or eight of them before they could
drag me down. Coach Fel jumpin up and down an yellin an slappin everbody
on the back. We'd run a lot of races before, to see how fast we could run, but I get a lot faster
when I'm bein chased, I guess. What idiot wouldn't?
Anyway, I become a lot more popular after that, an the other guys on the team started bein
nicer to me. We had our first game an I was scared to death, but they give me the ball an I
run over the goal line two or three times an people never been kinder to me after that. That
highschool certainly begun to change things in my life. It even got to where I liked to run with the
football, cept it was mostly that they made me run aroun the sides cause I still couldn't get to
where I liked to just run over people like you do in the middle. One of the goons comments that I
am the largest highschool halfback in the entire world. I do not think he mean it as a compliment.
Otherwise, I was learnin to read a lot better with Miss Henderson. She give me Tom Sawyer
an two other books I can't remember, an I took them home an read em all, but then she give me a
test where I don't do so hot. But I sure enjoyed them books.
After a wile, I went back to settin nex to Jenny Curran in the cafeteria, an there weren't no
more trouble for a long time, but then one day in the springtime I was walkin home from school
and who should appear but the boy that poured that milk in my lap an chased me that day. He got
hissef a stick an start callin me things like &moron& and &stupo.&
Some other people was watchin an then along comes Jenny Curran, an I'm bout to take off
again& but then, for no reason I know, I jus didn't do it. That feller take his stick an poke me in
the stomach with it, an I says to mysef, the hell with this, an I grapped a holt to his arm an with
my other hand I knock him upside the head an that was the end of that, more or less.
That night my mama get a phone call from the boy's parents, say if I lay a han on their son
again they is goin to call the authorities an have me &put away.& I tried to splain it to my mama an
she say she understand, but I could tell she was worried. She tell me that since I am so huge now,
I got to watch mysef, cause I might hurt somebody. An I nodded an promised her I wouldn't hurt
nobody else. That night when I lyin in bed I heard her cryin to hersef in her room.
But what that did for me, knockin that boy upside the head, put a definate new light on my
football playin. Next day, I axed Coach Fellers to let me run the ball straight on and he say okay,
an I run over maybe four or five guys till I'm in the clear an they all had to start chasin me again.
That year I made the All State Football team. I couldn't hardly believe it. My mama give me two
pair of socks an a new shirt on my birthday. An she done saved up an bought me a new suit that I
wore to get the All State Football award. First suit I ever had. Mama tied my tie for me an off I
WwW/xiaoshuotxt.N et
(可以用方向键翻页,回车键返回目录)

我要回帖

更多关于 恐怖黎明 格鲁姆 的文章

随机推荐