nx cae高级仿真求解,谢谢!

求解!谢谢! 英语 谢谢_百度知道
求解!谢谢! 英语 谢谢
提问者采纳
My favorite teacher is our English teacher.She is young,and she treats us as her friends.She is very patient to us.We all love her.That sound like we're good friends.But it's true.We like her humorous.She teaches us how to communicate to people in English.She teaches us how to pronunciation,how to read and understand quickly,how to write good articles.She's a teacher i never met. We firmly believe that in this world she is the best english teacher.
望采纳 谢谢
已通知提问者对您的回答进行评价,请稍等
请问这是你本人写的吗?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
My Favourite Teacher My teacher is very nice, my favourite teacher is my Chinese teacher, Miss Huang. She has a small mouth and big eyes. She is very kind. She likes weraing red dress. She has a smart daughter. Miss Huang is not ominous. She is very gentle. Moreover good s intention. But when we are not obedient, Miss Huang will be angry. I like my teacher, My teacher likes me, all her other students! Miss huang is my favourite teacher! 我喜欢师我师非我喜欢师我语文师黄师嘴巴眼睛十友善喜欢身红色衣裳呢黄师并妖娆非善良
请问这是你本人写的吗?
对的,你把黄老师改了就行了。
My favourite teacher
My favourite teacher is my English teacher. My English teacher is a woman.She is a tall woman with glassess.She is thin,and she usually wears dress. She is the most beautiful woman in my heart. She is kind, and she often helps me when I ask her some questions. She knows everything,and she can speak English very well. I like her very much,she is a good teacher.I hope I can become a teacher like her in one day.(83词)
我最喜欢的老师是我的英语老师。我的英语老师是一个女人。她是一个戴眼镜的高个子女人。她很瘦,她通常穿裙子。她是我心中最美丽的女人。她很善良,当我问她一些问题她经常帮助我,。她知道很多,她英语说得很好。我非常喜欢她...
My favourite teacher is the english teacher. She is a funny lady who can say lots of interestring words. such as slang language we would never heard from other teachers. Every time she said she could do our homework in her dream easily, we knew she was angry, and the next word would be she perfer to kill us if we do mistake in exam. But she always smile to us after that. so interesting a teacher.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁书信一般包括什么部分?求解!谢谢了!_百度知道
书信一般包括什么部分?求解!谢谢了!
提问者采纳
①称呼:顶格加定限定、修饰词亲等   ②问候语:写、近身体否安康等独立段直接接文否则违反构段意义单要求变义段   ③文信主体若干段书写   ④祝颂语般致、敬礼例致两种确位置进行书写紧接着主体文另起段加标点;二文另起行空两格书写敬礼写致行顶格书写应该加惊叹号表示祝颂诚意强度   称呼祝颂语半部顶格收信种尊重古代书信抬传统延续古书信竖写行文涉及收信姓名或称呼表示尊重论书写何处都要姓名或称呼提行顶书写基本做现代书信所吸收   ⑤署名期写信姓名或名字写祝颂语空至二行右侧要写信姓名前写与收信关系×××、父×××、朋友×××等再行写期
提问者评价
谢谢了!老师不值得作业烦人啊!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
书信的相关知识
其他2条回答
收信名字详细址邮编写信址知道指内容指整体
①称呼:顶格,有的还可以加上一定的限定、修饰词,如亲爱的等。   
②问候语:如写“你好”、“近来身体是否安康”等。独立成段,不可直接接下文。否则,就会违反构段意义单一的要求,变成多义段了。   
③正文。这是信的主体,可以分为若干段来书写。   
④祝颂语。以最一般的“此致”、“敬礼”为例。“此致”可以有两种正确的位置来进行书写,一是紧接着主体正文之后,不另起段,不加标点;二是在正文之下另起一行空两格书写。“敬礼”写在“此致”的下一行,顶格书写。后应该加上一个惊叹号,以表示祝颂的诚意和强度。   称呼和祝颂语后半部分的顶格,是对收信人的一种尊重。是古代书信“抬头”传统的延续。古人书信为竖写,行文涉及对方收信人姓名或称呼,为了表示尊重,不论书写到何处,都要把对...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁气缸耗气量、选空压机求解!谢谢!_百度知道
气缸耗气量、选空压机求解!谢谢!
我设备10气缸缸径100MM用固定压力0.8MPA气缸行程50MM每钟工作24要起用耗气量 要配空压机
请给详细公式谢谢
选用排气量1m³/min、排气压力位8公斤空压机安装管道比较选用压力高些空压机
你好! 能说一下计算过程吗?谢谢!
计算过程是没有的,就是根据你所说的那些数据估计出来的大概的数据。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
耗气量的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解!谢谢! 英语 谢谢_百度知道
求解!谢谢! 英语 谢谢
提问者采纳
My favorite teacher is our English teacher.She is young,and she treats us as her friends.She is very patient to us.We all love her.That sound like we're good friends.But it's true.We like her humorous.She teaches us how to communicate to people in English.She teaches us how to pronunciation,how to read and understand quickly,how to write good articles.She's a teacher i never met. We firmly believe that in this world she is the best english teacher.
望采纳 谢谢
已通知提问者对您的回答进行评价,请稍等
请问这是你本人写的吗?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
My Favourite Teacher My teacher is very nice, my favourite teacher is my Chinese teacher, Miss Huang. She has a small mouth and big eyes. She is very kind. She likes weraing red dress. She has a smart daughter. Miss Huang is not ominous. She is very gentle. Moreover good s intention. But when we are not obedient, Miss Huang will be angry. I like my teacher, My teacher likes me, all her other students! Miss huang is my favourite teacher! 我喜欢师我师非我喜欢师我语文师黄师嘴巴眼睛十友善喜欢身红色衣裳呢黄师并妖娆非善良
请问这是你本人写的吗?
对的,你把黄老师改了就行了。
My favourite teacher
My favourite teacher is my English teacher. My English teacher is a woman.She is a tall woman with glassess.She is thin,and she usually wears dress. She is the most beautiful woman in my heart. She is kind, and she often helps me when I ask her some questions. She knows everything,and she can speak English very well. I like her very much,she is a good teacher.I hope I can become a teacher like her in one day.(83词)
我最喜欢的老师是我的英语老师。我的英语老师是一个女人。她是一个戴眼镜的高个子女人。她很瘦,她通常穿裙子。她是我心中最美丽的女人。她很善良,当我问她一些问题她经常帮助我,。她知道很多,她英语说得很好。我非常喜欢她...
My favourite teacher is the english teacher. She is a funny lady who can say lots of interestring words. such as slang language we would never heard from other teachers. Every time she said she could do our homework in her dream easily, we knew she was angry, and the next word would be she perfer to kill us if we do mistake in exam. But she always smile to us after that. so interesting a teacher.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎样标记敌人 求解!谢谢_幽灵行动4未来战士吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:554贴子:
怎样标记敌人 求解!谢谢
提示我按Q去标记敌人,还需要潜行到离敌人很近的地方,我潜行过去了。但按Q没有反应啊!是不是需要按别的键配合Q??
队里进P4也有几天了,前...
怎么样才能正好打掉99血...
跪求~~~ 一用盒子就掉帧...
Rt 好像过去僵尸丸打开...
吸进去人还活着啊
还让不让人说话?
这是点了之后增加流刺对...
将准星对着敌人,然后按Q,就能标记了
你离敌人太近了
按鼠标中间,对准敌人,轻按一下就可以标记了,另外一个可能。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。你标记了人质
幽灵行动4未来战士如何保存游戏进度呀
呵呵,你的无人机呢