share with all my "male" friends this golden sharerul

410. That page doesn't exist.The author may have decided to delete it, or there could be an error with the URL that you are using.24by quicksandThis article is all about Feng Shui and is a true story based on my very own experiences. Although not an exacting science, the concept of Feng Shui is actually based on the assumption that a form of energy called Chi...
6by HauntyIn this project I'll show you how to design the ideal house according to feng shui rules. You can also reorganize your room using some of these ideas.
Stairs should never face the front door. So, when you are...
45by FengShuiStyleIn Feng Shui, the kitchen represents nourishment and prosperity. How you design your kitchen can dramatically influence your health, and, surprisingly, your wealth.
For example, Wood is the element of Wealth, and it...
3by pkmcrFeng Shui is't just for the indoors!
Feng Shui landscape design means that you can bring the calm and peace of the design approach to your garden. Whether you have a small or large garden try this!
7by MazlanWhen decorating small apartment or small spaces, don't forget to
use Feng Shui elements. It helps correct negative energy to improve your wealth, health and relationships
Copyright & 2015 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.HubPages& is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, eBay, Google, and others.From A Wiki of Ice and Fire - A Song of Ice and Fire & Game of Thrones
"Eddard" and "Ned" redirect here. For other characters called "Eddard" or "Ned", please see
Eddard Stark, also affectionately called "Ned", is the head of , Lord of , and . He is a close friend to King , whom he was raised with and helped to win the , and is eventually named Robert's . Ned is one of the major
in the books. In the television adaptation , he is played by .
Eddard is in his mid-thirties. He has a long face, dark hair and grey eyes. His closely-trimmed beard is beginning to grey, making him look older than his years. His dark grey eyes reflect his moods, turning soft as fog or hard as stone. Among his enemies, Eddard has the reputation of having cold eyes. They are thought to reflect his frozen heart. Eddard is neither as large nor as handsome as his older brother
was, however, she states that this was no matter to her once she "found that good sweet heart beneath his solemn face". He is fiercely protective of his wife and children, whom he loves deeply. He keeps faith with the .
Eddard is known for his unwavering sense of honor and justice and his family finds him kind, although some consider his reserved personality a sign of coldness and disdain.
The second born son of Lord
and Lady .
Eddard was fostered by Lord
from the age of eight, alongside . Ned befriended Robert and came to consider Lord Arryn a second father.
At the age of eighteen, Eddard came down from the Eyrie to go to the , where, amongst others, Ned's foster brother , Ned's foster father Jon Arryn, and Ned's three siblings, ,
were also present. It was during this tourney that Ned would meet , one of his father's bannermen. Howland and Ned would remain friends for the rest of their lives. It was at this tourney, during the opening feast, that Eddard first laid eyes on , a lady-in-waiting to Princess . He would dance with her later that night, but only after Brandon had spoken to her on his behalf. Ned was present during the final jousts, where Prince
passed over his own wife, Elia, to crown Lyanna the . Ned would remember this moment as "the moment when all smiles died" years later.
Following the alleged abduction of Ned's sister Lyanna by Rhaegar, Ned's brother Brandon rode to
in anger. When he threatened the crown prince, Brandon was arrested. When Lord Rickard Stark went to King's Landing to demand a , both he and Brandon were executed at the command of King . Aerys's next step was to demand that Jon Arryn send him the heads of his wards. Jon refused and instead launched a .
With his father and brother dead, Ned became Lord of . He wanted to raise his banners to join the rebellion, but getting from the
was complicated by the fact that , the Vale's chief port, had stayed loyal to the . Ned had to cross the
and hire a fisherman to bring him to
with a boat. They were caught by a storm on the
and the fisherman drowned. However, his daughter managed to bring Ned to the . When Ned arrived at , 's maester urged him to deliver Ned's head to King , but Lord Borrell, knowing that Jon Arryn and
in the meantime, was unsure who would prevail in the conflict. Thus he let Ned leave for White Harbor, telling him to remain silent about his stay in Sisterton in case the rebellion failed.
After calling his banners, Ned marched to join Robert's warring in the south, arriving in time to turn the tide at the . Afterward, he went to
to marry , who had been betrothed to his brother
before his death.
married Catelyn's sister
in the same ceremony. The double wedding bound
to the rebels' cause.
Eddard, , and
room - by Amok (C)
The rebels won their decisive victory in the , in which Robert killed Prince
in single combat. Because Robert had been wounded by Rhaegar, it fell on Eddard to pursue the remnants of Aerys' armies to . When he arrived there, Lord 's force had already . Eddard had developed contempt for
during the rebellion, as Lord Tywin had remained neutral in an apparent attempt to join the winning side in the end. Eddard's contempt increased when he learned that Lord Tywin had conquered the city by treachery and that his men had brutally killed Rhaegar's wife, , and children,
and . In addition, Lannister flags were flying over the
when Eddard arrived and, as he rode into the throne room to claim the crown for Robert, he found King Aerys's body at the steps leading to the , on which the king's killer, Ser , was sitting. Ned felt that the way in which the conquest of King's Landing had been conducted dishonored Robert's cause. He was disappointed that Robert, when he arrived in the city, did not share his moral outrage and in particular defended the murder of Rhaegar's children. He also ignored Eddard's counsel that Jaime should be made to join the
for breaking his oath as a knight of the
to protect the king. Their disagreements about these issues created a temporary rift between Eddard and Robert that not even Jon Arryn was able to breach.
Ned makes a promise to Lyanna before her death - by Amok (C)
Eddard left Robert in King's Landing and went to ,
and his armies yielded to Eddard without a fight. Afterwards, he travelled to
to liberate his sister , who apparently was held captive at the . When Eddard arrived along with six companions, he found the tower guarded by three members of the Kingsguard, including Ser . The resulting
saw the deaths of all but Ned and one companion, . Unfortunately, when Eddard found Lyanna, she was already dying. Before her death, she made Eddard promise her something that he apparently never shared with anyone afterwards. The experience has haunted Ned ever since. However, the shared grief over Lyanna led to his reconciliation with his friend, now King Robert I.
Eddard returned home to , bringing with him a bastard son, . This strained the relationship with his wife , who had given birth to their son
in the meantime. Eddard refused to speak to her about the origins of Jon. However, when Lady Catelyn heard rumors that the boy's mother was the
noblewoman , she confronted her husband about it, but he told her in a brusque manner that the boy was his blood and that was all she needed to know. He subsequently silenced the rumors about Ashara. Lord
believes that, rather than his aunt Ashara, Jon Snow's mother was a woman called , who worked for
and at one point served as Edric's wet-nurse. When asked about the mother of his bastard son by King , Eddard also mentions the name Wylla. However, Lord
claims that the daughter of the fisherman who sneaked Ned away from the Fingers gave birth to Jon Snow.
After , Ned spent the next fifteen years as Lord of Winterfell, a task he had never expected and did not always feel equal to. He rarely left his lands and did not involve himself in the complex intrigues of the southern courts. Although his bannermen were loyal, Ned dealt with the problems that did arise swiftly, such as when he drove out Lord
for the crime of dealing with . The one time he did leave the
was to fight alongside Robert once more, helping him end . After the decisive
and 's surrender, Ned took Lord Balon's only surviving son
as a ward and hostage.
Artwork by Amok (C)
Lord Eddard executes
who claims to have been attacked by . On the return to , the party discovers a
dead on the roadside, her throat pierced by a stag she had slain. Swayed by the bastard , Ned decides not to slay her newborn pups, with one going to each of the Stark children. Soon, a raven arrives bearing word of the death of , who fostered Ned as well as , and who had long served Robert as . Soon Robert arrives with half the court, and Ned grudgingly accepts his offer to replace Lord Arryn as Hand, as well as a betrothal of Prince
to his daughter . Another message arrives, this one from , Jon's widow and Ned's wife
sister. Lysa warns the Starks that the
were involved in her husband's death. Upon arriving at
Eddard is shocked to learn that the crown is heavily indebted due to Robert's extravagance, and Arryn and the
had been unable to restrain him. Robert decrees
is to be held in honor of Eddard's appointment as Hand of the King, despite Ned's protests of the cost. The tournament, featuring a joust, melee, and archery contest, attracts knights and freeriders from all over the .
Ned with Ice at the Godswood - by Michael Komarck (C)
While making inquiries about Jon Arryn's activities before his death, Eddard discovers that Jon spent a great deal of time with
and was visiting several of Robert's bastard children in the city. He also learns from
of the Night's Watch that his wife Catelyn has abducted .
When Robert I holds a council meeting demanding that the pregnant
be put to death, Ned and Ser
are the only ones to speak out against the move. Robert, driven by his hatred of the Targaryens, insists
Ned resigns his post in protest. Before his planned departure from King's Landing to return to Winterfell, Ned visits another of Robert's bastard children, a girl named . Returning from this meeting he is ambushed by , who wants revenge for Catelyn's kidnapping of his brother, Tyrion. Eddard's leg is badly injured in the melee. While recovering, Robert visits his friend, pardoning him and returning him to office as Hand of the King.
Eddard sits on the
and hears petitions while Robert is out on a hunt. Three
bring the news that several villages near the border of the
have been ravaged by . Eddard sends Lord ,
and a number of knights, and members of his own household guard to bring Clegane to justice.
While investigating Jon Arryn's interest in Robert's bastard children, Ned discovers to his horror that Robert's three legitimate children are the product of incest between Queen
and her brother Jaime. Eddard decides to confront Cersei with this knowledge, giving her a chance to flee with her children while she still can. However, Cersei uses the warning time to orchestrate Robert's assassination and buy off the . As Robert lays on his deathbed, Ned rebuffs both Robert's younger brother 's suggestion that they seize control of the royal children, and 's urgings to rule as Regent while Cersei and Jaime's thirteen-year-old son
accede to the Iron Throne, instead planning to deliver it to the elder of Robert's brothers, . Baelish promises Ned the support of the City Watch, promptly betraying him as soon as Robert dies. Cersei has Ned imprisoned for treason, with the City Watch supporting her thanks to Baelish's treachery.
Ned's execution ()
visits Eddard Stark in the dungeons, informing him that if he confesses to treason his life will be spared and he will be given the opportunity to join the . Ned initially refuses but agrees to swallow his honor to save the life of his daughter Sansa, who is in Lannister custody. He is taken to the steps of the
where, unbeknownst to him, , his daughter , and the disguised Ser Barristan Selmy are amongst the crowd. Eddard makes a false public confession but the plan goes awry when King Joffrey declares that Eddard must be executed, to the evident shock of Cersei, Varys, and the .
beheads Eddard Stark with his own greatsword, . Joffrey has Eddard's head placed on a spike and forces his daughter Sansa to view it.
orders Lord Eddard's head, along with all the other heads to be removed from the spikes. The bones of Eddard Stark are sent to
to take the bones north so Ned can be buried in [the
beside his , older
soon after and it is unknown if Eddard's bones made it past the Moat before its fall to .
It is also remarked upon that Eddard Stark's execution at the
caused a serious deterioration in relations between the crown and the , as many of the faithful believe Stark's beheading there profaned the Sept with blood.
, while training to become a , sees a vision of his father in the past through the eyes of the
of Winterfell's . Through the tree, Bran hears his father's prayers that his wife will forgive him and that
will grow together as brothers.
Lady , who once aspired to marry Brandon before he was betrothed to Catelyn, mentions to
that she blames Eddard for the death of her husband, Lord . She tells Theon that if she ever discovers the location of Eddard's bones, she will never allow them to be buried in the
along with his ancestors, in revenge for Eddard's failure to return her husband's bones to her.
However, many other northern houses remember Eddard Stark with love and respect due to his fair and honorable leadership, despite Eddard never feeling he was equal to his older brother Brandon.
Bran: Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid?
Eddard: That is the only time a man can be brave.
and Eddard
The blood of the
still flows in the veins of the Starks, and we hold to the belief that the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man’s life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.
– Eddard to
A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is.
– Eddard to
The winters are hard, but
will endure. We always have.
- Eddard to
Ned: We are not the boys we were.
Robert: You were never the boy you were.
Know the men who follow you and let them know you. Don't ask your men to die for a stranger.
– Eddard to
Arthur: And now it begins.
Eddard: No. Now it ends.
and Eddard
"If it came to that, the life of some child I did not know, against
and , what would I do? Even more so, what would
do, if it were ’s life, against the children of her body?" He did not know. He prayed he never would.
– Eddard's thoughts
Cersei: You should have taken the realm for yourself. It was there for the taking.
told me how you found him on the
, and made him yield it up. That was your moment. All you needed to do was climb those steps, and sit. Such a sad mistake.
Eddard: I have made more mistakes than you can possibly imagine, but that was not one of them.
and Eddard
In this world only winter is certain. We may lose our heads, it's true ... but what if we prevail?
- Eddard to the
You are too hard on yourself, Ned. You always were. Damn it, no woman wants
in her bed.
Damn you, Ned Stark. You and Jon Arryn, I loved you both. What have you done to me? You were the one should have been king, you or .
You never could lie for love nor honor, Ned Stark.
No, my lord, when the swords come out in earnest, you will be the only true friend Robert Baratheon will have.
You wear your honor like a suit of armor, Stark. You think it keeps you safe, but all it does is weigh you down and make it hard for you to move.
You are an honest and honourable man, Lord Eddard. Ofttimes I forget that. I have met so few of them in my life... When I see what honesty and honor have won you, I understand why.
As for your Ned, he should have kissed the hand that killed , but he preferred to scorn the arse he found sitting on
I knew Ned Stark as well. Your father was no friend of mine, but only a fool would doubt his honor or his honesty.
A long time ago, she remembered her father saying that when the cold wind blows the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. He had it all backwards. Arya, the lone wolf, still lived, but the wolves of the pack had been taken and slain and skinned.
– thoughts of

Unknown Eddard"Ned"        

calculation.
, , Bran I.
, , Catelyn V.
, , Daenerys II.
, , Catelyn V.
, , Catelyn II.
, , Eddard XV.
, , Bran II.
, , Eddard I.
, , Davos I.
, , Catelyn I.
, , Eddard II.
, , Davos IV.
, , Arya VIII.
, , Eddard IV.
, , Eddard VI.
, , Eddard VIII.
, , Eddard IX.
, , Eddard X.
, , Eddard XI.
, , Sansa III.
, , Eddard XII.
, , Eddard XIII.
, , Eddard XIV.
, , Arya V.
, , Sansa VI.
, , Bran III.
, , The Turncloak.
, , Arya II.
, , Eddard VII.
, , Catelyn VII.
, , Jon XI.
, , Arya I.
This page uses content from the English . The original content was at . The list of authors can be seen in the
of House Stark. As with A Wiki of Ice and Fire - A Song of Ice and Fire & Game of Thrones, the content of Wikipedia is available under the .
1Rose to the throne. 2Killed by his monarch.3Acting Hand. Representing Tywin.4Styles himself Queen's Hand. Serves as rival to Davos.

我要回帖

更多关于 json quot 的文章

随机推荐