请帮忙确认 英文翻译英文,谢谢!

请英语高手帮忙将以下邮件翻译成英文,谢谢!安娜,你好,
非常抱歉,我想因为我的表达不是太清楚,所以你才没有明白我的意思。
你知道在今年8月份以前是Andy在负责供应商管理。而就在他负责的时间内,我们工厂在使用由你们公司提供的产品时,发现有大量不良品。这些不良品当时Andy曾寄过一部分给你们确认,并且你们也确认是因为你们工厂的原因造成的。之后Andy一直在与你们协商处理这些不良品的事宜(包括扣货款及退货或者挑选使用等)。但正如你在今年6月13在邮件中所说的,我们公司对于你们公司的欠款还未付清。因此需要等到我们将这笔欠款付清后,你们公司才会提供不良品捐款单到我公司。现在距离你说我们工厂欠款未清的那个时候过很久了,所以我想知道我们公司是否已经付清贵司的欠款。如果已经付清了,那么也要请贵司提供不良品的捐款单,因为这些不良品已经等处理了很久了。 谢谢!
Anna, hello,I am very sorry, I think because my expression is not clear, so you did not know what I mean.You know, in August this year is Andy in suppliers management. While he was responsib...
Anna, how do you do,I'm very sorry, I think because my expression is not too clear, so you just didn't know what I mean.You know in August this year was Andy in responsible for supplier mana...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢
附件中是已经盖好公章与老板签字的表格,请查收。另外原件今天将快递给您。谢谢
Thank you。另外原件今天将快递给您附件中是已经盖好公章与老板签字的表格。Please see the attachment for the signed and sealed documents,请查收.希望对你有帮助~~。谢谢, the original document will be mailed to you by today!! . Besides
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
件中是已经盖好公章与老板签字的表格。谢谢Within the attachments is the form with the already affixed official seal and the boss&#39,请查收。另外原件今天将快递给您, the original copy of the document will be sent by express ds signature. In addition, please check and accept. Thank you
The following attachment is already cover the official seal and signature file by boss, please check it. In addition the official file will send to you by today. Thank you for your co-operation!望采纳!
我们通过DOE优化生产参数,通过商业谈判技巧与客户讨论产品接收标准,通过安排员工沟通及集体活动提升每位员工的士气,责任心,充分调动每位员工的积极性We optimize production parameters through DOE and discuss the receiving standard of products receiving standard through the business negotiation , we also arrange a lot of activities of communication for staff to improve employee's morale and enthusiasm, responsibility. whtat we do is to fully mobilize the enthusiasm of each employee.喜欢的话,请采纳喔,不懂可以继续追问!
Attached is the form already sealed and signed by the boss, please check it. The original copy will also be delivered to you today. Thanks.
Attachment is already cover the signing and boss seal form, please check. In addition to the original today...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译成英文,在线等,谢谢,别用机译!我在美国网购,卖家将货物寄出,但没有用有追踪号的邮件发送,我想问下卖家发货的运单号码,请大家帮忙,谢谢"请问您发送包裹的运单号码是什么?"大致意思是这样不是tracking number!他没用有tracking number的邮件运输!是ebay买的,不需要订单编号
what's the tracking number of your package?
为您推荐:
could you tell me what is the tracking number?
你最好把订单做一个截图附在你的邮件上,否则卖家怎么知道是哪一个呢?或者至少你要把你的订单号告诉人家: Hello I ordered some thing from you. The order number is:xxxxxxx/Please see the attached screen shot. Would you please tell me th...
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢哦!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢哦!
因为我想随着时间的推移尽可能我们双方能了解更多,我的回答都是肯定的。最近有些忙。在没有其他事情的情况下我建议您来北京的时间重新计划每次接到你的电话我都会很开心,所以没能静下心来写信,但是我却不能流利的用英语表达我的意思,希望我能很快的在语言沟通上没有障碍。对于你问我的问题,我感觉到很着急,但有一个问题,我想我不能很快的答应,因为我的时间最近都会很紧张
提问者采纳
because my time would be very tense recently, because I want to over time as we both understand more. Recently, I hope I can be very fast communication without barriers of language. In the case of no other thing I recommend you come to Beijing to re-plan, my answer is yes, some busy, I think I can not quickly agree, we had to stop and write, but there is a problem. The question you ask meEvery time you call I will be very happy, but I can not fluent in English to express my meaning, I feel very anxious
其他类似问题
51人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
hope I can communicate without obstacles in language, I think I can&#39, I feel very worried, so can&#39, I mean, some busy,t calm down to write, but I can&#39, but there is a problem. In no other things I suggest you to Bt promise soon, because I think with the passage of time as we can learn more quicklyEvery time you call It speak English fluently. For you to ask me. Recently
Every time when you call me,I can feel very happy, but I can not
express myself to you
in English fluently.I feel
anxious about this. Recently,I got some busy ,so I cannot stop to write to you.
My answer is yes for all the questions that you asked me. But there is still a problem that I do not think I can accept that so quickly , because I want to know more about us over time .
I hope I can communication with you without the barriers of language.
In the case of no other thing to deal with,I wish you
come to Beijing and replan, for the reason that my time would be very tense recently.
简单:Every time you call I will be very happy, but I can not fluent in English to express my meaning, I feel very anxious. Recently, some busy, we had to stop and write. The question you ask me, my answer is yes, but there is a problem, I think I can not quickly agree, because I want to over time as we both understand more, I hope I can be very fast communication without barriers of language. In the case of no other thing I recommend you come to Beijing to re-plan, because my time would be very tense recently.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 请帮忙处理一下 英文 的文章

随机推荐