music not only givesgives me a happy feel 改否定句

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2012届山东省淄博市恒台县毕业班复习质量检测英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
Loud music always makes us &&&&&&&&&.A.want danceB.to want danceC.want to danceD.to want to dance
来源:2012届江苏省泰兴市实验初中初三3月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
You probably know you should say “please” and “thank you” at restaurants. You probably know the rules of a library. You know you should respect(尊重) and be nice to your classmates. But do you have music manners? Keep It Down! You have to notice the volume of your music. You should not play your music so loud that everyone around you can hear it. Some people might even get angry. Usually, when you play the music loud on an MP3 player, other people can't hear the words of the song. They just hear a loud sound. No one wants to listen to this. Very loud music can also be bad for your ears, so even if you are alone when listening to your MP3 player, you shouldn’t have it turned up too high. Take Them off! You need to know when to turn your MP3 player off and put it away. Libraries and schools don't allow MP3 players. There are other places, like museums, that don’t have rules, but it would be rude to have your MP3 player on. Why would you listen to music at a play, a movie or a sporting event? You would miss what is going on and others would wonder why you even came. Take One Out! Once in a while it's OK just to take out one earphone and not the other. Imagine you are listening on your MP3 player when someone asks you the way. It would not be rude to take out one earphone, tell him the way, and put back the earphone and continue listening. You can also do this when you order food at a fast-food restaurant or when you answer the telephone and it's not for you. It’s Your Choice! There are times when you need to decide what is best. For example, some people can listen to music on their MP3 players when reading books, while others think it is disturbing. In cases like this, you need to do what seems right for you.【小题1】No one wants to listen to_________ from others’ MP3 player.A.a loud soundB.sad storiesC.a long movieD.the words of a song【小题2】We should turn down the music when we are alone because loud music_______.A.is not enjoyableB.makes us tiredC.is bad for MP3 playersD.hurts our ears【小题3】If we listen to our MP3 player at a play, ________.A.the teacher won’t allow itB.the actors will get angryC.others won’t hear the play wellD.we will miss part of the play【小题4】We can take one earphone out when we________.A.show others the wayB.talk to friends on the phoneC.watch a sporting eventD.have dinner with our parents【小题5】It's all right to use our MP3 player in______.A.schoolsB.librariesC.restaurantsD.museums
来源:2012届浙江省湖州市环渚学校九年级中考三模英语试卷(带解析)
“If you want to see a thing well, reach out and touch it!”That may seem a strange thing to say. But touching things can help you to see them better.Your eyes can tell you that a glass ball is round. But by holding it in your hands, you can feel how smooth and cool the ball is. You can feel how heavy the glass is. When you feel all these about the ball, you really see it. With your skin, you can feel better. For example, your fingers can tell the difference between two coins in your pocket. You can feel a little drop of water on the back of your hand, too. You can even feel sounds against your skin. Have you ever wanted to know why some people like very loud music? They must like to feel the sounds of music.All children soon learn what “Don’t touch!” means. They hear it often. Yet most of us keep on touching things as we grow up. In shops, we touch things we might buy: food, clothes. To see something well, we have to touch it. The bottoms of our feet can feel things, too. You know this when you walk on warm sand, cool grass or a hard floor. All feel different under your feet.There are ways of learning to see well by feeling. One way is to close your eyes and try to feel everything that is touching your skin. Feel the shoes on your feet, the clothes on your body, the air on your skin. At first, it is not easy to feel these things. You are too used to them!Most museums are just for looking. But today some museums have some things to touch. Their signs say, “Do touch!” There you can feel everything on show.If you want to see better, reach out and touch. Then you will really see!【小题1】By touching things&&&&&&&.A.you will have a strange feelingB.you will learn how to reach out your handC.you can learn more about them D.you can tell what colors they really are【小题2】Which of the following can be the best title of the story?A.Touching by FeelingB.To See or to FeelC.To See Better—FeelD.Ways of Feeling【小题3】 Which of the following parts can tell you the difference between two coins in your pocket?A.Your fingers.B.Your eyes.C.Your skin.D.Your back.【小题4】Which of the following is NOT true? A.Touching is helping us to see better. B.Our skin may help us enjoy music.C.People don’t have to learn to feel.D.Visitors can’t feel the things on show in any museums.
来源:学年辽宁大石桥市水源二中八年级下期期中检测英语试卷(带解析)
What do you like? Different people like different things. Some people like loud music, other people don’t. They think it is too noisy. They like soft music. Many people like sports, but they do not like the same sports.In some countries, cricket(板球) is a very popular sport. In others, it is not popular at all. No one plays it and few people watch it on TV. The World Cup is very popular. Millions of people watch the games on TV. Some people don’t like doing sports. They just like to watch other people playing.Different people like different foods. Some people do not like meat. They eat most kinds of fruits and vegetables. Some people do not like potatoes and bread. They prefer rice or corn.Not everyone like the same colors. Most people have a favorite color. Some people like bright colors. Others prefer pale colors. The world is an interesting place because we all like different things.【小题1】What’s the main idea of this passage?A.People all like the same things.B.Different people like the same thingsC.People all like different sportsD.Different people like different things【小题2】Which sentence is true?A.Everyone likes sportsB.Not many people like sportsC.Most people don’t like sports.D.Lots of people like sports【小题3】How many people like to watch the World Cup on TV?A.Few peopleB.Hundreds of different peopleC.Millions of peopleD.No one at all【小题4】What do people who don’t like meat(不喜欢吃肉的人) eat?A.Mostly(主要) potatoes and breadB.Mostly fruits and vegetablesC.Mostly rice and cornD.Mostly potatoes and corns【小题5】Which sentence is true?A.Most people have a favorite colorB.No one likes bright colors.C.Everyone likes bright colorsD.Few people prefer pale colors
来源:学年江西省吉安朝宗实验学校九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
“If you want to see a thing well, reach out and touch
it!”
That may seem a strange thing to say it. But touching
things can help you to see them better. Your eyes can tell you that a glass
ball is round. But by holding it in your hands, you can feel how smooth and
cool the ball is. You can feel how heavy the glass is. When you feel all these
about the ball, you really see it. With your skin, you can feel better. For
example, your fingers can tell the difference between two coins in your pocket.
You can feel a little drop of water on the back of your hand, too. You can even
feel sounds against your skin. Have you ever wanted to know why some people
like very loud music? They must like to feel the sounds of music.
All children soon learn what “Don’t touch!” means.
They hear it often. Yet most of us keep on touching things as we grow up. In
shops, we touch things we might buy: food, clothes. To see something well, we
have to touch it. The bottoms of our feet can feel things, too. You know this
when you walk on warm sand, cool grass or a hard floor. All feel different
under your feet.
There are ways of learning to see well by feeling. One
way is to close your eyes and try to feel everything that is touching your
skin. Feel the shoes on your feet, the clothes on your body, the air on your
skin. At first, it is not easy to feel these things. You are too used to feel
them!
Most museums are just for looking. But today some
museums have some things to touch. Their signs say, “Do touch!” There you can
feel everything on show.
If you want to see better, reach out and touch. Then
you will really see!
1.When
people buy things in shops, they often _____.
A. try them on first
B. keep their right hands on them
C. ask about them
D. feel and touch them
Why does it say “At first, it is not easy to feel these things”? because
______.
A. the things are used by people, too
B. people feel the things too often
C. people know how to use the things
D. the things are easy to feel
Which of the following is true?
A. Touching is helping us to see better.
B. Our feet, fingers, hands and skin can help us buy
food.
C. People have to learn to see by feeling as they grow
up.
D. Visitors can feel the things on show in some
museums.
4.Which
of the following can be the best title of the story?
A. Touching by Feeling.
B. To See or to Feel?
C. To See Better-Feel
D. Ways of Feeling.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!英语:将两句合成一句:When I hear that song,I feel happy.That music always makes me happy._百度知道
英语:将两句合成一句:When I hear that song,I feel happy.That music always makes me happy.
我有更好的答案
I feel happy when I hear that song,which always makes me happy.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁a)I saw him.He was playing the violin.b)I saw him.playing the violin.------------------1.a)When I heae that song,I feel happy.b)That music always makes _______.2.a)This is my new bicycle.My parents gave it to me.b)My parents gave ________.3.a)There's a concert tomorrow.It's at the Concert Hall.b)______ at ______.4.a)There's an interview on Starsearch.It's my favourite singer.b)They're _________ on Starsearch.
1 me feel happy2 this new bicycle to me3 The concert tomorrow is at the Concert Hall.4 interviewing my favorite singer
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码music gives me a happy feel
改一般疑问句_百度知道
music gives me a happy feel
改一般疑问句
music gives me a happy feel
改一般疑问句
你好,很高兴为你解答,答案如下: The music will give you a sense of what?音乐会给你一种什么感觉?希望我的回答对你有帮助。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他10条回答
旦甫测晃爻浩诧彤超廓正确答案是:Does music give you a happy feel ?望采纳!谢谢!
需要引用助动词does变成一般疑问句是:Does music give you a happy feel?
Does music give you a happy feel?音乐给你快乐的感觉(或幸福感)吗?
Does music give you a happy feel?正解请采纳
does music give you a happy feeling.
x_x采纳可以吗
采纳可以吗
The music will give you a sense of what?音乐会给你一种什么感觉?
Does music give you a happy feel?
Doea music give you a happy feel?
Does music give you
a happy feel?
Does music give you(me)a happy feel?
一般疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁句型转换My brother likes rock music a lot.(改为否定句)My brother —— ——rock music—— ——.I like country music.(对country music提问)—— —— of music do you like?Can you lend your pencil to me?(同义句转换)May—— ——your pencil?
神水盟783z
1、My mother doesn't like rock music a lot.(我妈妈一点也不喜欢摇滚乐)My mother是第三人称单数,所以用doesn‘t2、which kind of music do you like?(你喜欢哪种音乐呢)3、May I borrow your pencil?(我可以借用你的铅笔吗)lend 与borrow都有借的意思,但方向不同,原句是让对方借给我自己,而borrow则是自己主动向对方借记得采纳我的答案,下次我才有动力继续帮助你
为您推荐:
all2.Which
doesn't like ,which /what kindI borrow
My brother likes rock music a lot。(改为否定句)My brother —doesn't— —like—rock music—at— —all—。I like country music。(对country music提问)—What— —kind— of music do you like?Can you lend your...
My brother doesn't like rock music at all.What kind of music do you like?May I borrow your pencil?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 if you feel happy 的文章

随机推荐