I Feelfeel so happy女鞋 these day怎样写

I feel ......these days。 英语作文_百度知道以i freelhappythese days为题目写一篇英语小短文_百度知道Do you feel happy these days?Or did you feel happy some day yesterday?Talk about it.You'd better talk about how you happy and why .
since long ago,my happiness has been calm and peaceful.everyday ,what i saw is beautiful,what i heard is pleasing.what a wonderful life!i think i couldn't live without these sweet feelings!and i wish and pray i could feel in this way forever.if only it would be true!it will be true certainly,i think thus.my diligence,my perseverance,my sincerity to people and things must take it into reality.all of these qualities which lay in my inner world and build my personality up ,just undrlie my success.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
sometimesbut everyone's life is not easy,so cherish every day you're alive and try to be happy...wish you and anyone else who are fighting for life
I can't describ the wood that t have at this moment.When many new things appear in my life,I receive it,but it is so bad,so cruelty to me.All things are already beyond my receive abilities.But I believe that I can kO it,because I will never give up! So to all people,A za A za Fihting!
To be honest ,I am not very happy these days,I always feel boring ,because I stay at home for many days.I want to find a part-time job to raise money for my planned holiday.But I didn't find one job,Yeah,I really have many meaningful things to do and to learn,I feel I am very aborted,well maybe I shuld improve myself,come on!
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:I feel lonely these days because Ialways stay at home alone.是什么意思?
I feel lonely these days because Ialways stay at home alone.
问题补充:
这些天,因为我觉得孤单ialways仅呆在家里。
正在翻译,请等待...
我感到孤独这几天因为正是我一直独自一人呆在家里。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!以I Feel_These Days写一篇英语作文,60-80词,初二水平,急
I feel sad these days
我感到高兴和愉快的这些日子。和身边每个人都我似乎是不错的,他们都愿意给他们的手给我,我感到温暖,这些天。天气已经不那么奇妙的长。深蓝色的天空,洁净的空气,清晰的空气,感觉挺舒服的,这些天。我最喜欢吃赢得了队,那我会喜欢自己几天的事情就来了我的手。我觉得真的terific这些天,有幸福的家伙在世界中,就像一个天使。...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 if you feel happy 的文章

随机推荐