求歌词翻译 Agnes Obel的 《On Powderedon the ground that》

求《The Phoenix》—— fall out boy 歌词及中文对照翻译。谢谢_百度知道
求《The Phoenix》—— fall out boy 歌词及中文对照翻译。谢谢
提问者采纳
ut on your war paintYou are a brick tied to me that's dragging me downStrike a match and I'll burn you to the groundWe are the jack-o-lanterns in JulySetting fire to the skyHere, here comes this rising tideSo come onPut on your war paintCross walks and crossed hearts and hope-to-diesSilver clouds with grey liningsSo we can take the world back from the heart-attackedOne maniac at a time we will take it backYou know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to startSo dance along to the beat of your heartHey young bloodDoesn't it feelLike our time is running outI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixYou're wearing our vintage miseryNo, I think it looked a little better on meI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixBring home the boys and scrap scrap metal the tanksGet hitched and make a career out of robbing banksBecause the world is just a teller andWe are wearing black masks&You broke our spirit,& says the note we passSo we can take the world back from the heart-attackedOne maniac at a time we will take it backYou know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to startSo dance along to the beat of your heartHey young bloodDoesn't it feelLike our time is running outI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixYou're wearing our vintage miseryNo, I think it looked a little better on meI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixPut on your war paintThe war is wonBefore it's begunRelease the dovesSurrender love[x4](Wave the white flag!)Hey young bloodDoesn't it feelLike our time is running outI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixYou're wearing our vintage miseryNo, I think it looked a little better on meI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixHey young bloodDoesn't it feelLike our time is running outI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixPut on your war paint中午我是无能为力了。
提问者评价
辛苦你了,赞一个!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
穿上你的战漆
你是一个砖与我,我拽下来
划根火柴,我会把你地
我们在七月的南瓜灯
在这里,这里是这一潮流
穿上你的战漆
十字交叉心走,并希望死
灰色衬银云
所以我们可以将世界从心脏攻击
一个疯子的时候我们会回来的
你知道时间爬上当你在等待的歌开始
所以舞蹈以及你的心跳
嘿,年轻的血
是不是感觉
像我们的时间了
我要改变你像一个混音
然后我会把你像一只凤凰
你穿着老式的痛苦
不,我认为它看起来好一点吧
我要改变你像一个混音
然后我会把你像一只凤凰
带回家的男孩和废铁坦克
结婚和抢劫银行做出一番事业
因为世界只是一个出纳员
我们都戴着黑色面具
“你破坏了我们的精神,说:”我们通过
所以我们可以将世界从心脏攻击
一个疯子的时候我们会回来的...
兄弟,找遍了,没有。
岂曰无衣,与子同裳。
血肉相连,吾辈乃城墙。
一星火光,你我化身火场。
无家可归,吾辈乃孤狼。
怒火焚天,无人可挡。
燃矣,燃之如狂潮怒涨。
扬羽矣凤凰(so come on)。
岂曰无衣,与子同裳。
并肩横步,誓死如光荣。
乌云压边,风鼓银氅。
故国月明,断井颓墙,不破敌虏,何言归乡。
我已为魔,身损不恤。
战鼓频传,边角撤响。
执戈横剑,踏鼓催马上。
年少轻狂。
横卧沙场。
战鼓擂,马蹄扬,血染裳。
步我后尘,衣冠胜雪,衰歌国殇。
瞻我马首,浴火涅槃,汝乃凤凰。
足下之路,前人血骨。
汝若欲前,蹈我身亡。
步我后尘,衣冠胜雪,哀歌国殇。
瞻我马首,浴火涅槃,汝乃凤凰。
马革裹尸,残剑冢葬。
隐姓埋名,沽酒余生。
开辟洪荒,世事无常。
我等蝼蚁,行而茫茫。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求《 take me home country roads》的歌词中文翻译_百度知道
求《 take me home country roads》的歌词中文翻译
完整歌词及翻译如下: 《 take me home country roads》
演唱:John Denver专辑:《Take me home country roads》 Almost heaven west Virginia西弗吉尼亚,总如天堂一般,Blue Ridge Mountains Shenandoah river那儿有蓝岭山脉,谢南多亚河Life is old there older than the trees生命在那里比树木更长久,Younger than the mountains blowin' like a breeze又如同山脉那般年轻,像清风一样飘逝。Country roads take me home故乡的路,带我回家吧,To the place I belong回到我期盼已久的归宿,West Virginia mountain momma西弗吉尼亚,大山母亲,Take me home country roads带我回家吧,故乡的路。All my memories gather round her我所有的记忆都围绕着她Miner's lady stranger to blue water她是矿工的妻子,从未见过深邃的大海,Dark and dusty painted on the sky黑暗与灰尘在天空中绘出颜色,Misty taste of moonshine teardrop in my eyes在那朦胧的月光下,泪水涌出我的眼睛。Country roads take me home故乡的路,带我回家吧,To the place I belong回到我期盼已久的归宿,West Virginia mountain momma西弗吉尼亚,大山母亲,Take me home country roads带我回家吧,故乡的路。I hear a voice in the morning how she calls me清晨我听见一个声音在对我呼唤,The radio reminds me of my home far away收音机里的声音让我想起了遥远的家,Drivin' down the road I get a feelin'沿着公路行驶,我心中产生这样的感觉:That I should been home yesterday yesterday也许我昨天就该回到家中,就在昨天!Country roads take me home乡村小路带我回家To the place i belong到属于我的地方West virginia mountain mamma西弗吉尼亚Take me home country roads乡村小路带我回家Take me home country roads乡村小路带我回家Take me home country roads乡村小路带我回家 【歌手信息: 姓名:John Denver生辰:日祭日:日出生地:美国新墨西哥州罗斯维尔城原名:小亨利·约翰·得奇道夫职业:乡村、民谣、流行歌手信仰:基督教荣誉:21次金唱片奖和4次白金唱片奖代表作品:&Take Me Home, Country Road&, &Shanghai Breezes&, &Catch Another Butterfly&, &Leaving On A Jet Plane&, &For Bobbie&, &This Old Guitar&, &Rocky Mountain High&, &Take Me To Tomorrow&, &Follow Me&, &Sunshine On My Shoulders&, &Calypso&, &Higher Ground&, &Plant Conservation Trees&, &Homegrown Tomatoes&, &Thank God I'm A Country Boy&, &Grandma's Feather Bed&, &The Foxfire Suite&, &Rhymes And Reasons&, &The Eagle And The Hawk&, &Annie's Song&. 】
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
你好:就像是天堂,西维吉尼亚州 有蓝色山脊的群山和雪纳杜河 在那儿生命是古老的,比森林更古老 但比山脉年轻 像风一样自在的成长 乡村小路,带我回家 回到我属於的地方 就是西维吉尼亚州——山脉之母 带我回家,乡村小路 我所有的回忆都围绕著她——— 矿工的淑女、蓝色河流的陌生人、 涂满了黑与灰的天空 和朦胧的月光 泪水在我眼眶中打转 清晨时分,我听到她呼唤我的声音 广播节目提醒我家还很远 在开车的路上,我有一种感觉 我早该回到家的怀抱
中文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
小野丽莎版的更有味道!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁5 秒后返回
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!歌曲《mercy》 的全部歌词以及对应的中文翻译,急求…_百度知道
歌曲《mercy》 的全部歌词以及对应的中文翻译,急求…
歌曲:Mercy歌手:Maria Arredondo歌词:Aaah aah aah aah aah aaaahJust wanna love, don't wanna care 只是想追求爱请,不想去计较But we in goin' anywhere 可是我们无法再用任何方法接近As long as I, can't put these thoughts to rest 我想了好久却不能放下这些,让自己去休息Of you and her a time before 那些你和她的过去Did you love her even more 你爱她是不是比我甚至更多For all I know 谁知道呢Those words you said, they're in her bed 你在她的床上说的话Are they the same you used on me 你会不会同样的说给我听Honestly 老实说If someone's out there watching over me 如果某人一直在观察我Show me there's a better way 给我指明了更好的办法Something just to ease the pain 只是用某种办法减轻我的疼痛Tonight I cross my heart and hope to die 今晚我在我的心脏上画个十字,希望走向死亡this isn't who I wanna be 这不是谁我想要的How mercy over me 对我来说是多么仁慈啊I ask no questions just tell no lies 我没有问任何问题我在乎的I got no need for alibies 我没有得到我有理由得到的我需要的东西But that in why I'm diggin' up the past 但是我为什么还陷在过去I should have seen it from the start 我应该从开始时想到这个You only love with half a heart 你只是用你一半的爱爱我Now I know why 现在我知道为什么了I know what's wrong I can't go on 我知道了什么是错的我不能接下去做的Though in my heart I'll always feel 尽管我会一直在心中感受着You were for real 你曾经在我身边过Aaah aah aah aah aah aaaahHow mercy over me 对我来说是多么仁慈啊Aaah aah aah aah aah aaaahI know it's wrong I can't go on 我知道了什么是错的我不能接下去做的Though in my heart I'll always feel 尽管我会一直在心中感受着You were for real 你曾经在我身边过
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
是duffy的mercy吗?I love you 我爱你But I’ve got to stay true 但我还是要面对现实My morals got me on my knees 在道德前,我双膝跪下I’m begging you please stop playing games 求你停止玩这游戏I don’t know what this is 我不知什麼原因But you’ve got me good 但你已掳获我心Just like you knew you would 完全如你预期I don’t know what you do 不知你做了什麼But you do it well 但这效果惊人犀利I’m under your spell 我臣服在你的咒语You got me begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手Why won’t you release me 为什麼不放我走You got me begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手Why won’t you release me 为什麼不放我走I said release me 我说放我走Now you think that I 现在你认为我Will be something on the side 只是一旁的花瓶装饰But you’ve got to understand 但你必须了解That I need a man 我需要个男人Who can take my hand 可以将我的手牵Yes I do 是的,我需要I don’t know what this is 我不知什麼原因But you got me good 但你已掳获我心Just like you knew you would 完全如你预期I don’t know what you do 不知你做了什麼But you do it well 但这效果惊人犀利I’m under your spell 我臣服在你的咒语You got me begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手Why won’t you release me 为什麼不放我走You got me begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手Why won’t you release me 为什麼不放我走I said you better release me 我说你最好放我走I’m begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手Just why won’t you release me 只是为什麼不放我走I’m begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手You got me begging 你让我恳求You got me begging 你让我恳求You got me begging 你让我恳求Mercy 高抬贵手Why won’t you release me 为什麼不放我走I’m begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手Why won’t you r珐肠粹段诔灯达犬惮华elease me 为什麼不放我走You got me begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手I’m begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手I’m begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手I’m begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手I’m begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手Why won’t you release me 为什麼不放我走Break it down还是kanye west的Well! It is a weeping, and a moaning,and a gnashing of teeth哈!是落泪声,苟延残喘,和咬牙切齿It is a weeping, and a moaning, and a gnashing of teeth是落泪声,苟延残喘,和咬牙切齿When it comes to my sound which is the champion sound当我戳穿你狗心的冠军之音骤然降临Believe! Believe!相信!相信![Hook]O-O-O-O-O-OkayLamborghini Mercy, your chick, she so thirsty兰伯基尼怜悯,你的女人,她可骚得要命I'm in that two seat Lambo with your b**ch, she tryna jerk me我和你家表子坐在这双座兰伯里,她正要为我打飞机[*注:双座跑车是那些没有后排座的双人跑车,懂车的算我多嘴*]OkayLamborghini Mercy, your chick, she so thirsty兰伯基尼怜悯,你的女人,她可骚得要命I'm in that two seat Lambo with your b**ch, she tryna jerk me我和你家表子坐在这双座兰伯里,她正要为我打飞机O-O-O-O-O-OkayLamborghini Mercy, your chick, she so thirsty兰伯基尼怜悯,你的女人,她可骚得要命I'm in that two seat Lambo with your b**ch, she tryna jerk me我和你家表子坐在这双座兰伯里,她正要为我打飞机O-O-O-O-O-OkayLamborghini Mercy, your chick, she so thirsty兰伯基尼怜悯,你的女人,她可骚得要命I'm in that two seat Lambo with your b**ch, she tryna jerk me我和你家表子坐在这双座兰伯里,她正要为我打飞机[Verse 1: Big Sean]Okay好的Drop it to the floor, make that ass shake蹲到地上去,屁股扭起来Whoa, make the ground move, that's an ass quake哗,让大地开裂,这是场肥臀之震Built a house up on it, that's an ass state插根帅屋上去,这就是美臀之州
其他3条回答
是duffy的mercy吗?
I love you 我爱你
But I’ve got to stay true 但我还是要面对现实
My morals got me on my knees 在道德前,我双膝跪下
I’m begging you please stop playing games 求你停止玩这游戏
I don’t know what this is 我不知什麼原因
But you’ve got me good 但你已掳获我心
Just like you knew you would 完全如你预期
I don’t know what you do 不知你做了什麼
But you do it well 但这效果惊人犀利
I’m under your spell 我臣服在你的咒语
You got me begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手
Why won’t you release me 为什麼不放我走
You got me begging you for mercy 你让我恳求高抬贵手
Why won’t you release me 为什麼不放我走
I said release me 我...
Aaah aah aah aah aah aaaah
Just wanna love, don't wanna care 只是想追求爱请,不想去计较
But we in goin' anywhere 可是我们无法再用任何方法接近
As long as I, can't put these thoughts to rest 我想了好久却不能放下这些,让自己去休息
Of you and her a time before 那些你和她的过去
Did you love her even more 你爱她是不是比我甚至更多
For all I know 谁知道呢
Those words you said, they're in her bed 你在她的床上说的话
Are they the same you used on me 你会不会同样的说给我听
Honestly 老实说
If someone's out there watching over me 如果某人一直在观察我
Show me there's a better way 给我指明了更好的办法
Something just to ease the pain 只是用某种办法减轻我的疼...
I love you 我爱你 But I gotta stay true 但要坚持真我 My moral’s got me on my knees 道德使我屈服 I’m begging please 我乞求 Stop playing games 停止这种游戏 I don’t know what this is 我不知道这是什么 But you got me good 但你对我很好 Just like you knew you would 你知道你会 I don’t know what you do 我不知道你做什么 But you do it well 但你做的很棒 I’m under your spell 我被你的魔力俘虏 You got me begging you for mercy请求你的饶恕 Why won’t you release me 为什么你不放了我 You got me begging you for mercy 请求你的仁慈 Why won’t you release me 为什么你不放了我 I said you better release me 我说你最好放过我吧 Now you think that I 现在你认为我 Will be some t...
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Agnes Oble 的《Beast》和《Riverside》以及《To me》的歌词。附带中文翻译最好。_百度知道
求Agnes Oble 的《Beast》和《Riverside》以及《To me》的歌词。附带中文翻译最好。
提问者采纳
没什么修饰。很抱歉:Riverside歌手At like me at all  I lost one of my eyesI lost my arms and legsI lost my sweet voiceI lost everything of mine  why are they so scared of mewhy are they so cold-heartedI&#39,仅仅是你 额:Agnes ObelSong,我是如此的孤独我在和你说话:Agnes Oble为什么他们不和我说话为什么他们不对我微笑所有的孩子和动物他们一点都不喜欢我我遗失了我的一只眼睛我遗失了我的胳膊和双腿我遗失了我甜美的声音我遗失了我所有的东西为什么他们如此的害怕我为什么他们如此的冷若冰霜我独自一人...我只能帮到你这一首;t they smile to meall the kids and animalsthey don'm talking to you:Riversidewhy don't they talk to mewhy don&#39,我尽力了;m all alone all by myselfI&#39,just you 曲名,中文是我自己翻译的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
agnes的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 the curse agnes obel 的文章

随机推荐