6:Wings of Death
在狂暴状态下使用投掷武器进行攻击时,有一定的机率一击必杀。&&lv1: 3%;lv2: 6%;lv3: 9%。
7:Battle Rage
使用单手武器杀死敌人后,可获得额外的狂怒值。怒气值增加:lv1: +6%;lv2: +12%;lv3: +18%。
8:Volatile
减少开启狂暴状态所消耗的狂怒值。怒气值减少:lv1: -5%;lv2: -10%;lv3: -15%。
9:Dead Eye Bullseye
在狂暴状态下使用任何投掷武器进行攻击时,能够同时击中四名敌人。
简要分析:Logan的特点是投掷类武器,血100\速度100\耐力80。在我看来,狂暴系天赋中增加投掷人数、投掷距离和投掷一击必杀率是最重要的天赋,刚好每一层都有一个。至于其他的如造成流血效果或增加怒气值等等就看个人的喜好了。
1:Heavy Hitter
额外增加钝器的附加效果:钝器伤害+5%、耐力消耗-10%、钝器会心一击+1%、头部伤害+5%。&&
使用踢技攻击敌人时,增加一定的机会能够会心一击。爆击率增加:lv1: +5%;lv2: +10%;lv3: +15%。
额外增加单手武器的伤害。 单手武器伤害增加:lv1: +5%;lv2: +10%;lv3: +15%。
4:Mass Driver
增加丢掷武器时的距离。 投掷距离增加:lv1: +2.5m;lv2: +5m;lv3: +7.5m。
5:Maintenance
强化武器的耐久度。lv1: +5%;lv2: +10%;lv3: +15%。
每杀死一名敌人后,获得额外的武器伤害五秒。 伤害增加:lv1: +10%;lv2: +20%;lv3: +30%。
降低使用单手武器攻击敌人所消耗的耐力。体力消耗减少:lv1: -15%;lv2: -30%;lv3: -45%。
8:Sharp Apprentice
刃具伤害+5%、刃具耐力消耗-10%、刃具会心一击机率+10%,精准击中头部再额外增加5%伤害。
9:Mighty Throw
额外增加投掷武器时的伤害。& &投掷伤害增加:lv1: +10%;lv2: +20%;lv3: +30%。
10:Aimed Shots
额外增加枪械类武器的伤害。&&枪械伤害增加:lv1: +5%;lv2: +10%;lv3: +15%。
11:Way of the Warrior
增加单手武器会心一击的机率。&&爆击机率增加:lv1: +2%;lv2: +4%;lv3: +6%。
12:Economical Throw
使用投掷武器攻击敌人后,同时能造成附近敌人的伤害。&&lv1: 10%;lv2: 20%;lv3: 30%。
13:Shinobi
增加投掷武器造成敌人秒杀的机率。& &一击必杀机率:lv1: 3%;lv2: 6%;lv3: 9%。
14:Telling Blows
增加投掷武器暴击伤害。&&爆击伤害增加:lv1: +10%;lv2: +20%;lv3: +30%。
15:Firearms Apprentice
枪械装填子弹速度-10%、枪械准确率+10%、枪械会心一击机率+5%、枪械会心一击伤害+10%。简要分析:在战斗系天赋中,增加投掷伤害、投掷一击必杀率、投掷暴击伤害等对投掷非常重要的天赋都在后面;当然战斗天赋也大大加强了Logan的近战能力。至于最后的天赋竟然是枪械的,实在是无力吐槽。
1:Boomerang
丢掷出去的武器有15%的机会将自动回到身上。&&
2:Drunken Master
当喝醉时能额外增加伤害。 伤害增加:lv1: +20%;lv2: +40%;lv3: +60%。
3:Efficiency
减少升级武器所需花费的金额。 升级费用减少:lv1: -10%;lv2: -20%;lv3: -30%。
4:Deeper Pockets
增加身上所能携带物品的上限。 空格增加:lv1: 2;lv2: 4;lv3: 6。
5:Picklock
开锁技能。 lv1:可以开启一级的锁;lv2:可以开启二级的锁;lv3:可以开启三级的锁。
6:Conditioning
额外增加耐力。 lv1: +10%;lv2: +20%;lv3: +30%。
7:Scavenger
找到更好武器的机会增加。 机率:lv1: 15%;lv2: 30%;lv3: 45%。
8:Reliable Boomerang
丢掷出去的武器有30%的机会将自动回到身上。
9:Fireproof
增加火焰抗性。 火焰抗性增加:lv1: +15%;lv2: +30%;lv3: +45%。
10:Custom Maintenance
增加武器修复后的耐用值上限。&&耐久度增加:lv1: +10%;lv2: +20%;lv3: +30%。
11:Discipline
额外增加血量上限。&&血量增加:lv1: +1bar;lv2: +2bars;lv3: +3bars。
12:Medicinal Purposes
喝醉时产生回血效果。&&
13:Appraiser
找到已升级过的武器的机会增加。&&机率:lv1: +5%;lv2: +10%;lv3:+15%。
14:Reflection
有一定的机率击倒攻击自己的敌人(只对低等级的敌人有效)。lv1: 10%;lv2: 20%;lv3: 30%。&&
15:Righteous Boomerang
丢掷出去的武器有50%的机会将自动回到身上。
简要分析:生存系天赋非常重要,有一定几率将丢掷出去的武器自动返回和增加携带物品上限这几个天赋大大加强了Logan的续战能力;而其中开锁天赋也是必不可少的;增加找到更好武器的机会这个天赋看起来也很妙。
更多相关内容请关注:死亡岛专区
分页:1/4页&&1
上一篇:下一篇:
相关文章:
0人说赞0人说赞0人说赞0人说赞0人说赞0人说赞0人说赞0人说赞0人说赞0人说赞
热门游戏专题:
猜你喜欢的游戏
48小时热门评论热门合辑
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
一周热点资讯热门专题
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||3dRose apr_10678_4 Osborne Bull Sign, Spanish National Monument, Few Left on Spanish Roadsides-Full Length Black Apron with Pockets, 22 by 30-Inch 在 亚马逊 的历史价格走势图 - 盒子比价网
商城降价榜:
分类降价榜:
盒子比价网自日 开始收录3dRose apr_10678_4 Osborne Bull Sign, Spanish National Monument, Few Left on Spanish Roadsides-Full Length Black Apron with Pockets, 22 by 30-Inch在亚马逊的历史价格数据;
最新价格:¥217.12,最后更新时间为:日 ;
历史最低价格:¥203.67,最近一次出现最低价格时间为;日
目前有货。
此商品由亚马逊第三方商铺销售;
目前在该商城暂无用户评论
赞助商广告第三部分:阅读理解供15小题:每小题2分.满分30分)阅读下列短文.从每题所给的四个选项A.B.C和D中.选出最佳选项.并在答题卡上将该项涂黑.I was sure that I was to be killed. I became terribly nervous. I searched in my pockets to see if there were any cig 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
第三部分:阅读理解供15小题:每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项A、B、C和D中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I was sure that I was to be killed. I became terribly nervous. I searched in my pockets to see if there were any cigarettes, which had escaped their search. I found one and because of my shaking hands, I could barely get it to my lips. But I had no matches, they had taken those. I looked through the bars at my jailer. He did not make eye contact with me. I called out to him, “Have you got a light?” He looked at me, shrugged and came over to light my cigarette. As he came close and lit the match, his eyes inadvertently(不经意地) locked with mine. At that moment, I smiled. I don’t know why I did that. Perhaps it was nervousness, perhaps it was because, when you get very close, one to another, it is very hard not to smile. In any case, I smiled. In that instant, it was as though a spark jumped across the gap between our two hearts, our two human souls. I know he didn’t want to, but my smile leaped through the bars and generated a smile on his lips, too. He lit my cigarette but stayed near, looking at me directly in the eyes and continuing to smile.I kept smiling at him, now aware of him as a person and not just a jailer. And his looking at me seemed to have a new dimension too. “Do you have kids?” he asked. “Yes, here, here.” I took out my wallet and nervously fumbled for the pictures of my family. He, too, took out the pictures of his family and began to talk about his plans and hopes for them. My eyes filled with tears. I said that I feared that I’d never see my family again, never have the chance to see them grow up. Tears came to his eyes, too. Suddenly, without another word, he unlocked my cell and silently led me out. Out of the jail, quietly and by back routes, out of the toxin. There, at the edge of town, he released me. And without another word, he turned back toward the town.“My life was saved by a smile.” Yes, the smile -- the unaffected, unplanned, natural connection between people. I really believe that if that part of you and that part of me could recognize each other, we wouldn’t be enemies. We couldn’t have hate or envy or fear!1. Why did the author smiled to the jailer first?A. Because he wanted to make friends with the jailer.B. Because he wanted to give a good impression on the jailer.C. Because he wanted to share the cigarette with the jailer.D. The reason was unknown to him and us.2. Which of the following is the fight order according to the story?a. I was set free at the edge of town.b. I wanted to borrow a light from the jailer.c. I was arrested and quite frightened.d. I took out the pictures of my family.e. The jailer took out the pictures of his family.A. c, b, e, d, a&&&& B. b, c, d, a, e&&&&&&&&&&& C. c, b, d, e, a&&&&&&&&&&& D. c, d, e, b, a3. It can be inferred from the passage that ____________.A. Before the author was released, he had stayed there for a long time.B. Both of the author and the jailer loved their families very much.C. The author had no chance to see his family again.D. The jailer was punished by his leader at last.4. What is the best title of the passage?A. The use of smile&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Life in the jail.C. The smile&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Love is everywhere.
【小题1】D【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】C
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:江苏省淮安市2010届高三下学期5月调研测试英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
第三部分:阅读理解供15小题:每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项A、B、C和D中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I was sure that I was to be killed. Ibecame terribly nervous. I searched in my pockets to see if there were anycigarettes, which had escaped their search. I found one and because of myshaking hands, I could barely get it to my lips. But I had no matches, they hadtaken those. I looked through the bars at my jailer. He did not make eyecontact with me. I called out to him, “Have you got a light?” He looked at me,shrugged and came over to light my cigarette. As he came close and lit thematch, his eyes inadvertently(不经意地) locked with mine. At that moment, I smiled. I don’t know why I didthat. Perhaps it was nervousness, perhaps it was because, when you get veryclose, one to another, it is very hard not to smile. In any case, I smiled. Inthat instant, it was as though a spark jumped across the gap between our twohearts, our two human souls. I know he didn’t want to, but my smile leapedthrough the bars and generated a smile on his lips, too. He lit my cigarette butstayed near, looking at me directly in the eyes and continuing to smile.I kept smiling at him, now aware of him asa person and not just a jailer. And his looking at me seemed to have a newdimension too. “Do you have kids?” he asked. “Yes, here, here.” I took out mywallet and nervously fumbled for the pictures of my family. He, too, took outthe pictures of his family and began to talk about his plans and hopes forthem. My eyes filled with tears. I said that I feared that I’d never see myfamily again, never have the chance to see them grow up. Tears came to hiseyes, too. Suddenly, without another word, he unlocked my cell and silently ledme out. Out of the jail, quietly and by back routes, out of the toxin. There,at the edge of town, he released me. And without another word, he turned backtoward the town.“My life was saved by a smile.” Yes, thesmile -- the unaffected, unplanned, natural connection between people. I reallybelieve that if that part of you and that part of me could recognize each other,we wouldn’t be enemies. We couldn’t have hate or envy or fear!1. Why did the author smiled to the jailerfirst?A. Because he wanted to make friends withthe jailer.B. Because he wanted to give a goodimpression on the jailer.C. Because he wanted to share the cigarettewith the jailer.D. The reason was unknown to him and us.2. Which of the following is the fightorder according to the story?a. I was set free at the edge of town.b. I wanted to borrow a light from thejailer.c. I was arrested and quite frightened.d. I took out the pictures of my family.e. The jailer took out the pictures of hisfamily.A. c, b, e, d, a&&&& B.b, c, d, a, e&&&&&&&&&&&C. c, b, d, e,a&&&&&&&&&&& D. c, d, e,b, a3. It can be inferred from the passage that____________.A. Before the author was released, he hadstayed there for a long time.B. Both of the author and the jailer lovedtheir families very much.C. The author had no chance to see hisfamily again.D. The jailer was punished by his leader atlast.4. What is the best title of the passage?A. The use ofsmile&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Life in the jail.C. Thesmile&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Love is everywhere.&
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
第三部分:阅读理解供15小题:每小题2分,满分30分) &&& 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项A、B、C和D中,选出最佳选项,并在答题 卡上将该项涂黑。 I was sure that I was to be killed. I became terribly nervous. I searched in my pockets to see if there were any cigarettes, which had escaped their search. I found one and because of my shaking hands, I could barely get it to my lips. But I had no matches, they had taken those. I looked through the bars at my jailer. He did not make eye contact with me. I called out to him, “Have you got a light?” He looked at me, shrugged and came over to light my cigarette. As he came close and lit the match, his eyes inadvertently(不经意地) locked with mine. At that moment, I smiled. I don’t know why I did that. Perhaps it was nervousness, perhaps it was because, when you get very close, one to another, it is very hard not to smile. In any case, I smiled. In that instant, it was as though a spark jumped across the gap between our two hearts, our two human souls. I know he didn’t want to, but my smile leaped through the bars and generated a smile on his lips, too. He lit my cigarette but stayed near, looking at me directly in the eyes and continuing to smile. I kept smiling at him, now aware of him as a person and not just a jailer. And his looking at me seemed to have a new dimension too. “Do you have kids?” he asked. “Yes, here, here.” I took out my wallet and nervously fumbled for the pictures of my family. He, too, took out the pictures of his family and began to talk about his plans and hopes for them. My eyes filled with tears. I said that I feared that I’d never see my family again, never have the chance to see them grow up. Tears came to his eyes, too. Suddenly, without another word, he unlocked my cell and silently led me out. Out of the jail, quietly and by back routes, out of the toxin. There, at the edge of town, he released me. And without another word, he turned back toward the town. “My life was saved by a smile.” Yes, the smile -- the unaffected, unplanned, natural connection between people. I really believe that if that part of you and that part of me could recognize each other, we wouldn’t be enemies. We couldn’t have hate or envy or fear! 1. Why did the author smiled to the jailer first? A. Because he wanted to make friends with the jailer. B. Because he wanted to give a good impression on the jailer. C. Because he wanted to share the cigarette with the jailer. D. The reason was unknown to him and us. 2. Which of the following is the fight order according to the story? a. I was set free at the edge of town. b. I wanted to borrow a light from the jailer. c. I was arrested and quite frightened. d. I took out the pictures of my family. e. The jailer took out the pictures of his family. A. c, b, e, d, a& &&& B. b, c, d, a, e&& &&&&&&&&& C. c, b, d, e, a&& &&&&&&&&& D. c, d, e, b, a 3. It can be inferred from the passage that ____________. A. Before the author was released, he had stayed there for a long time. B. Both of the author and the jailer loved their families very much. C. The author had no chance to see his family again. D. The jailer was punished by his leader at last. 4. What is the best title of the passage? A. The use of smile&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. Life in the jail. C. The smile&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Love is everywhere.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 5w 30是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐