there句型用法beside的用法

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
there be 句型 there be句型的用法 什么是there be句型 there be 句型练习 there be 句型课件 there be 句型 ppt there be句型练习题 初中there be 句型 there be 句型翻译 there be 句型用法
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
三种句型(there be , be
,do 句型)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置:
>>>根据图示,用above, below, beside, near或far补全句子。1.Thep..
根据图示,用above, below, beside, near或far补全句子。
1.&The&park&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&restaurant.&2.&The&apartment&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&restaurant.&3.&The&market&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&gym.&4.&The&park&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&from&the&gym.&5.&The&shop&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&restaurant.
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:同步题
1.&near / beside&&& 2. above& &3. below&& 4. far&& &5. beside / near
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据图示,用above, below, beside, near或far补全句子。1.Thep..”主要考查你对&&介词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
介词:是用来表示它后面的名词(代词)或起名词作用的短语、从句与句中其他成分之间的关系。介词是英语中很活跃的词,一般置于名词之前。它常和名词或名词性词语构成介词短语。同一个介词常和不同的词语搭配形成固定搭配,表示不同意义。介词分类:一、表示地点位置的介词(1)at, in, on, to, for&&&&&&&& &at 表示在小地方;表示“在……附近,旁边”。 &&&&&&&&& in 表示在大地方;表示“在……范围之内”。 &&&&&&&&& on 表示毗邻,接壤,“在……上面”。 &&&&&&&&& to 表示在……范围外,不强调是否接壤;或“到……”。(2)above, over, on 在……上 &&&&&&&&& above 指在……上方,不强调是否垂直,与below相对; &&&&&&&&& over 指垂直的上方,与under相对,但over与物体有一定的空间,不直接接触。 &&&&&&&&& on 表示某物体上面并与之接触。&&&&&&&&& 例:The bird is flying above my head. 小鸟在我的头上飞。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& There is a bridge over the river. 在河上有一座桥。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He put his watch on the desk.他把他的表放在了桌子上。(3)below, under在……下面 &&&&&&&&& under 表示在……正下方 &&&&&&&&& below 表示在……下,不一定在正下方&&&&&&&&& 例:There is a cat under the table. 桌子底下有一只猫。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Please write your name below the line. 请在横线下写上你的名字。(4)beside,behind beside 表示在……旁边 &&&&&&&& &behind 表示在……后面 二、表示时间的介词(1)in,on,at在……时 &&&&&&&&& A、in表示较长时间,如世纪、朝代、时代、年、季节、月及一般(非特指)的早、中、晚等。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 如:inthe1950s, in1989, insummer, inJanuary, inthemorning等。 &&&&&&&&& B、on 表示具体某一天及其早、中、晚。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 如:on May 1st, on Monday, onNew Year’s Day, on a cold night in January, on a fine morning, on Sunday afternoon等。 &&&&&&&&& C、at 表示某一时刻或较短暂的时间,或泛指圣诞节,复活节等。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 如:at 3:20, at this time of year, at the beginning of, at the end of, at the age of, at Christmas, at night, at noon, at this moment等。(2)after在……之后 “after+一段时间”表示过去的一段时间以后;&&&&&&& “after+将来的时间点”表示将来的某一时刻以后。 三、其它常用介词(1)about关于,附近,大约,周围,随身. &&&&&&&&& I have bought a book about Shakespearean. 我买了一本有关莎士比亚的书。 &&&&&&&&& There are about fifteen trees in the picture. 大约有十五棵树在图片里。(2)across横过,对面,交叉,在……的对面 &&&&&&&&& Can you swim across the river? 你能游过河吗? &&&&&&&&& We live across the street. 我们住在街的对面。(3)along沿着,顺着. &&&&&&&&& They are walking along the river. 他们沿着河行走。(4)by 被……,在……的近旁,在……之前,不迟于,以……为手段。 &&&&&&&& The class room was cleaned by the students. 教室由学生们打扫干净了。 &&&&&&&&& Miss Lucy came to China by air. 露西小姐是乘飞机来中国的。(5)for为……,因为……,至于……。 &&&&&&&& &He works for this company. 他为这家公司工作。 &&&&&&&& &She came back to the classroom for she had lef the books in the class room. 她返回到教室是因为把书留在了那里。(6)from从……,来自……,因为…… &&&&&&&&& Where are you from? 你是哪里人? &&&&&&&&& He diedf rom an accident. 他死于一场事故。(7)of……的,属于…… &&&&&&&&& This is a map of& China.这是一张中国地图。(8)with使用、和……在一起 &&&&&&&&& We write with a pen. 我们用笔写字。 &&&&&&&&& Can you go to the park with me? 你能和我一起去公园吗?&注意:在last, next, this, that, some, every 等词之前一律不用介词。如:We meet every day. 小学常见介词:1.on(1) 在------上面& The book is on the desk.(2) 在------(哪一天/星期)What do you do on Wednesday?(3) 在------(月、日)My birthday is on August 2nd.2. in(1)在------里面& The pens are in the pencil-box.(2)在------(哪一年/月)His birthday is in October.He worked here in 1992.(3 ) 在------(地方) He works in Dongguan.(4 ) 在------之内&&& What are you going to do in 20 years?(5 ) 在------(早上、下午、晚上)I do morning exercises in the morning every day.I usually play basketball in the afternoon.I often do my homework in the evening.3. under在------底下& There is a ball under the bed.4. near在------附近& There is a book shop near our school.5. in front of在------前面& A boy is standing in front of the house.6. beside在------旁边& A football is beside the door.7. next to紧挨着 There is a bus station next to No. 13 Middle School.8. over在------正上方 A bridge is over the river.9. on the left在------左边& The bookstore is on the left.10. on the right在------右边& The hospital is on the right.11. before在……之前& Mike sits before me.12. after在------以后& He went home after school.13. in the middle在------中间 The road is in the middle.14.& at(1) 在------(小地方) I am at school today. I was at home yesterday.(2)& 在------(点钟)& I usually go to school at 8:00 am.(3)看一看&& Look at the blackboard.(4) 在中午& at noon15.& behind在------后面&&&& There is a broom behind the door.16.for(1)给 This present is for you.(2)为了 Thank you for telling me the way to the zoo.(3)作为 We have some chips and hamburgers for lunch.17.to(1) 到& Take your sport shoes to the P.E class.(2) 致 Happy birthday to you. Give it to your friend.18. from来自& I am from China. = I come from China.19. from --- to从------到------& Line up from shorter to taller.We have class from Monday to Friday.20. of------的&& He is a student of Kama School.21. by(1)在------之前&& We must be at home by 6 o’clock.(2)乘------交通工具& People can go to the moon by spaceship.I go to school by bus.22.with(1) 用&& I write a letter with a pen.(2) 和------一起& He went to Shenzhen with his parents.23. between在------与------之间& There is a football match between Class One and Class Three.24. into到------里&& Sharks can dive into the deep cold water.25. like(1)象------& The twins are like their father.(2)长相------怎样? What’s he like?26. up向上&& Put up your hands if you have any questions.27. down向下& Put down all the books here.28.& about(1) 大约;关于& It’s about 6:00 now.(2) ------怎么样? What about---? How about---?29. what for为什么&& But what for?介词用法口诀:早、午、晚要用inatinin...atinwithbyininattoon"……"onofoninoncabcarriageinatwith……byknow to manthisthattomorrowyesterdaynextlastoneoverunderabovebelowbeyondagainstbesidesexceptamongalongexceptforbecause of, owing to due tounderoffrombeforeafter, agolaterbeforeagosinceduringsincebesidelast but onefortowardsbut foring......intoto
发现相似题
与“根据图示,用above, below, beside, near或far补全句子。1.Thep..”考查相似的试题有:
1001647487442653271015546235226完形填空题
书面表达题
单项选择题
完形填空题
完形填空题
完形填空题
完形填空题
完形填空题
完形填空题
完形填空题
完形填空题
完形填空题
书面表达题
完形填空题
完形填空题
完形填空题
完形填空题
单项选择题
单项选择题
完形填空题
书面表达题
完形填空题
完形填空题
完形填空题
完形填空题
完形填空题
书面表达题
单项选择题
单项选择题
完形填空题
快速跳转:
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司there be句型的各种谓语表示形式there 后面的be 除了用is、are、was、were 外,还可以用包含be 的各种谓语表示形式。常见的 “there+助动词+be”的形式如下: --there will/would be… 将有…… --there can/could be… 能有…… --there must be… 一定有…… --there must have been… 一定有了…… --there may/might be… 可能有…… --there may have been… 可能已经有…… --there should be… 应该有…… --there should have been… 本来应该有…… --there ought to be… 应当有…… --there has/have/had been… 已经有…… --there is/was going to be… 将要有…… --there is/was to be… 要有…… --There will be plenty of room for everyone. --There must be no doubt about this. --There may be a letter for me. --There is going to be a .&动词要与主语在数上相一致a. there be 句型中be 后面的主语是复数时,动词be 也相应用复数形式。 --There are two mistakes in the translation. --There were hundreds of people on the beach. b. 有两个或更多的主语时,如果第一项是单数或不可数名词,则be 要用单数形式。 --There was a sofa and two chairs
the wall. --There was anger in his eyes and reproach at the unfairness of it all. (对于这种不公正,他的眼里显示出愤怒和谴责) c. 表示数目的词语,如“a hundred” “a thousand” “a million”和“a dozen”等,尽管前面有“a” be 也要用复数形式。 --There are a hundred reasons why a war may break out between two countries. --There are a dozen eggs in that basket. d. 表示复数的数量词,如“a number of”、“a great number of”、“a few of”等,尽管前面有“a”,be 也要用复数形式。 --There have been a number of accidents at that spot. --There are a few of streams in this district. e. 主语若是单数集体名词,如 a crowd of people, a gang of thieves, a company of soldiers, a group of boys, a row of houses等,be 要用单数形式。 --There was a crowd of people at the street corner --Behind there was a row of low houses. 主语的非限定性a. there be 句型中的主语是非限定性的,不可用the, this, that, these、those等词修饰。例如: --There was a railway accident last night. -- There was the railway accident last night. b. 不可用“all/every +名词”作主语。例如: -- There are all the cows in the field. -- There was everyone in the waiting room. 只有在回答时才可用everything等。例如: --What is there to be afraid of? --There is everything to be afraid of. 但是,在极少数情况下,这种句型中可用限定性主语(专有名词或带the的名词): 1) 在回答表示“存在”的问句时: --Is there anyone coming to dinner? --Yes, there is John and there is also Mrs. Smith. --Have you any loose cash in the house? --Well, there is the money in the box over there. 2) 当主语被形容词最高级修饰时: --There was the oddest-looking woman standing at the street corner.&there be 的非谓语形式a. there to be “there to be”和“for there to be”是there-句型中的be 采用不定式形式,一般出现在书面语中。“there to be”可用作下列动词的宾语:ask, expect, hate, intend, like, mean, prefer, want等。例如: --I don’t want there to be any . (我不想有任何误解。) --Would you like there to be a meeting to discuss the problem? 当there to be 用作主语时,前面要带for。例如: --For there to be so few people in the street was unusual. (=It was unusual for there to be so few people in the street.) (街上这么少人,这是不常有的事。) b. there being “there being”是指there-句型中的be采用动词-ing形式,也属书面语,可以用作介词宾语和状语。
--He was disappointed at there being so little to do. --There being no further business, the chairman closed the meeting. (因为没有别的议程,主席结束了会议。) 注意:在“V.+for”结构中,for后面用there to be 作宾语。例如: --Jack waited for there to be another opportunity.&there 与形容词连用there 也可与形容词likely, unlikely, , sure, certain, bound, apt, due等连用,表示某事发生的可能性。例如: --There are unlikely to be (不可能会有……) any problems with the . --There is certain to be (一定有……) trouble on the border. --There is bound to be (一定会有……) a man here soon.&“there be+no…”结构&a. “there be+no+动词-ing形式”表示“不可能……”,相当于“It is impossible…”。例如: --Once let this fellow start talking, there was no stopping (法停止……) him. --There was no knowing (法知道……) how long he might be away. --He’s bad-tempered and selfish, there is no denying it, but he’s also a genius. --There is no lighting fireworks that day. 常用于此结构的还有there is no telling, there is no arguing, there is no bearing, there is no accounting等。 b. “there be+no+名词” --There is no need (没有必要……) for you to stay up to let me in —just lend me a key. --There is no use (没有用处/好处) our discussing it any further now. --The thing is done and there is no help for it now. (,无可挽回了。) --There is no sense(没有理由……)(in)waiting here.&“there +V.+to be+名词词组”&这种句型常用来说明某事似乎是这种情况或似乎已经发生过。常见的动词有appear, seem, happen, tend, continue等。 --There appears to have been (似乎有……) a misunderstanding. --There seems to be (似乎有……) something the matter with her. --There happened to be (碰巧有……) a
in the room. I used it to type two envelopes. 有时,尤其在不可数名词前,“to be”可以省略。例如: --There seemed little or no prospect of John’s success.&“there+v.+名词词组”&这一句型常用于说明某事的发生和存在,仅出现在正式英语或文学作品中。句意的重点在主语部分,不在动词。句中的动词必须是不及物动词,常见的是: a. 表示运动的动词有come, follow, pass, arrive, enter等。例如: --There comes a time when you have to make a choice. --There followed an
of protests after it was rumoured that the rate of income tax would be raised.(有谣传说所得税税率将要上涨,这引起了人们强烈的抗议。) b. 表示出现的动词有occur, spring up, appear, , arise等。例如: --Not long after this, there occurred a sudden revolution in public taste. (此后不久,公众的口味突然发生了巨大的变化。) --There
up a wild gale that night. c. 表示静止的动词有exist, remain, stand, live, lie等。例如: --There exist different opinions on this question. --There remained a still more difficult and dangerous task. --At the top of the hill there stands the old church. 间或还可见到动词词组也用于这一句型: --There took place an elaborate ceremony in honour of some distinguished guests. there 引导的句型的其他问题a. 与“there”连用的缩略式 在口语及非正式书面语中,“there is”、“there has”常常缩略为“there’s”;“there had”、“there would” 常缩略为“there’d”;“there will”常缩略为“there’ll”。 --There’s someone on the phone for you. --I didn’t even know there’d been a murder. --There’ll be trouble at the match. b. “there+be+名词词组(+修辞词)”用作形容词从句 --I must make full use of the time there is left to me and do as much as I can for the people. (我要充分利用剩下的岁月尽量为人民多做些事。) --We try to make a list of all the books (that) there are on the subject. (我们设法把所有关于这个题目的书列出一个单子。) c. there引导的句型的被动式 这一用法只限于极少数动词,如:expect, say, believe, think, hope, consider, intend, mean, understand等,用来表示人们说或认为某事存在。 --There is expected to be (预计有……) a broadcast by the president this evening. --There is said to be (据说有……) oil under the North Sea. --There is believed to be (据信有……) a desire in both nations to avoid a major conflict. --There is thought (据认为……) that the football match will start soon. 间或还可见到这样的被动结构: --On the following day, there was held a splendid banquet. (次日举行了场面盛大的宴会。)&
there句型 -
there 引导的句型主语的修辞词
&there be+名词词组+形容词 --There are no other jobs available. --There were several students ill. --There’s a train due to arrive.&there be+名词词组+介词短语&--There are many theories about the origin of life. --Is there any other business for the committee at this meeting? there be+名词词组+不定式& 用不定式修辞主语时,既可用主动式,也可用被动式,不定式所表示的动作一般发生在将来。 --There is no time to lose( to be lost). --There are still many things to take care of (to be taken care of). 在口语中用主动形式更多一些,但有时两种形式可能表示不同的意思。例如: --There is nothing to do now. (We have nothing to do now.) (现在没事儿干。) --There is nothing to be done now. (We can do nothing now.) (现在没什么办法。) --There is nothing to see (nothing worth seeing). (没有东西值得看。) --There is nothing to be seen (nothing there at all). (看不见有什么东西。)&there be+名词词组+动词-ing形式动词-ing形式表示动作正在进行,是经常性的动作或是现在存在的状态。 --There were a dozen hungry people standing in the rain. --There is a house facing the south in the sands. --There are plenty of people getting promotion. (有许多人晋级。) there be+名词词组+动词-ed形式动词-ed形式一般表示被动的动作,发生在谓语动词之前的动作。 --There’ll still be some shops left open. (还会有一些店没关门。) --There were twenty passengers wounded in the accident. --There’s been a whole box stolen.&there be +名词词组+形容词从句--There are some planets that were discovered by the ancients. --At one time there were houses where that large factory now stands. --There are some people (that) I’d like you to meet.&there be + 名词词组+同位语从句--There was no doubt that he was a fine scholar. --There is no probability that he will
his opponent in the election. --There is an old saying that in politics the unexpected always happens.
there句型 -
含there be结构的几类重要句式
一、There is no / some / much / little difficulty / trouble with sth. 做某事(没) 有困难 (1) There is some difficulty with the text. 这篇课文还有点困难。 (2) There is little trouble with the matter. 这件事情没有什么麻烦。 二、There is no / some / little / much difficulty / trouble in + doing. 做某事有困难 (1) There is much difficulty in finishing the work in the given time. 在规定的时间内完成这项工作还很困难。 (2) There is no trouble in reading the article without a dictionary. 即使不用词典读这篇文章也不难。 三、There is no doubt about / of sth. 毫无疑问…… (1) There is no doubt about his coming here. 毫无疑问,他会来。 (2) There is no doubt of his words. 对他的话毋庸置疑。 四、There is no doubt that –clause. 毫无疑问…… (1) There is no doubt that he has made great progress this year. 毫无疑问,他今年进了大步。 (2) There is no doubt that he likes hunting. 毫无疑问,他喜欢狩猎。 五、There is no hurry (+ to do sth) 不用急于干某事 (1) There is no hurry to leave, for it is early. 天还早,不要急于离开。 (2) There is no hurry to answer this question, but use your head. 动动脑筋,不要急于回答这个问题。 六、There is no need for (sb. to do ) sth. 没有必要怎么样 (1) There is no need for him to go there. 她没有必要去那儿。 (2) There is no need for such a meeting. 没有必要开这样的会议。 七、There is no question about sth. 毫无疑问…… (1) There is no question about his arrangement. 对他的安排毋庸置疑。 (2) There is no question about what he said. 对他的话毋庸置疑。 八、There is no question of doing sth. 毫无疑问…… (1) There is no question of his leaving for holiday. 他肯定去度假了。 (2) There is no question of his inviting us to his party. 他肯定会邀请我们去参加他的聚会。 九、There is no sense in doing sth. 做某事没有道理或说不过去 (1) There is no sense in forcing him to do what he doesn’t like to. 强迫他做他不喜欢做的事情没有道理。 (2) There is no sense in leaving him alone when he is in trouble. 当他遇到困难时,扔下他不管,没有道理。 十、There is no point in doing sth. 做某事没有用 (1) There is no point in regretting. 后悔没有用。 (2) There is no point in reasoning with him. 跟他说道理没有用。 十一、There is no doing sth. 不可能……;无法…… (1) There is no telling who will win the match. 无法断定比赛谁赢。 (2) There is no giving you a reply before deciding it. 在决定前不可能给你答复。
为本词条添加和相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
您也可以使用以下网站账号登录:
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:5次
参与编辑人数:1位
最近更新时间: 19:50:44
贡献光荣榜

我要回帖

更多关于 there be 句型课件 的文章

随机推荐