你想想会吗?肯定有人了。
不是那样的人。
你太丑了。玩玩就好了
他就装装逼而已
非常有可能
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译求英语高手帮我翻译这篇短文  可恶的phil  都是你的错,害我喜欢上你了.你这个笨蛋,你难道看不出来我喜欢你吗?还在那么多人面前用英语对我表白.而且语法不知道错了多少?你_百度作业帮
英语翻译求英语高手帮我翻译这篇短文  可恶的phil  都是你的错,害我喜欢上你了.你这个笨蛋,你难道看不出来我喜欢你吗?还在那么多人面前用英语对我表白.而且语法不知道错了多少?你
英语翻译求英语高手帮我翻译这篇短文  可恶的phil  都是你的错,害我喜欢上你了.你这个笨蛋,你难道看不出来我喜欢你吗?还在那么多人面前用英语对我表白.而且语法不知道错了多少?你真是个十足的大笨蛋.还有你给我的那封情书,你以为我不知道你是找人修改过的啊!以你的英语水平,有一句话写的没有语法错误就好.好好学你的英语吧!     一个不小心喜欢上的傻丫头.
The evil Phil is all your fault,I love you.You idiot,you don't see I love you?Still in front of so many people use English to me.But grammar is not know wrong?You are really a big idiot.And you gave the letter to me,don't you think I know that you are looking for a modified!In your English level,there is a sentence written no grammar mistakes.Learn your English!One not careful like the silly girl
The evil Phil is all your fault, I love you. You idiot, you don't see I love you? Still in front of so many people use English to me. But grammar is not know wrong? You are really a big idiot.And you ...
The evil Phil , It was your fault, I love you .You idiot, you don't see I love you ?
Still in front of so many people use English to me.But do not know how many grammar mistakes . You are really a bi...
Hateful phil's all your fault, causing me to like you. You fool, you do not see it I like you do? So many people are still in front of me in English confession. And I do not know the syntax wrong numb...英语翻译...有哪位会英语的麻烦翻译下了.算是很郁闷的一段话了你可能还介意上次我说我喜欢你.那天我只是心情不好所以一时冲动.最近我们见面可能有点尴尬.我有时候找你也是想和你说叫_百度作业帮
英语翻译...有哪位会英语的麻烦翻译下了.算是很郁闷的一段话了你可能还介意上次我说我喜欢你.那天我只是心情不好所以一时冲动.最近我们见面可能有点尴尬.我有时候找你也是想和你说叫
英语翻译...有哪位会英语的麻烦翻译下了.算是很郁闷的一段话了你可能还介意上次我说我喜欢你.那天我只是心情不好所以一时冲动.最近我们见面可能有点尴尬.我有时候找你也是想和你说叫你别在意.但是我不知道要怎么说才好.其实是不是真的喜欢你我也不知道.只是觉得和你一起挺开心的,无聊的时候想找个人陪.我知道其实你很忙,所以以后我应该会很少找你了.真的不好意思了要把这意思能准确表达出来..别用在线翻译..自己实在翻译不到位..英语强的各位=-=....
maybe You also mind of my saying like you last time .I'm just in bad mood that day ,and be impused.Recently,it must be a bit embarrassed when we meet each other ,and sometimes I would like to tell you that don't mind of that .But I do not know how to say.actually ,I really don't know whether I like you or not.but I really feel very happy when with you .as you know ,when bored,we would like there is someone to accompany with us .I know you are busy,so I would rather not to disturb you .I am really sorry .不好意思,我按照你的意思写出来了,不过稍稍有改动.
You might still mind that the last time I said I like you.In fact,I was a little down that day ... so I made a stupid mistake.In recent days , you might feel a little bit awkward when we met...
Maybe you still mind what I have showed love to you. But it just because I was not in good mood and as a result I was impulsive that day. Recently, I think we are all fell embarrassed to see each othe...
You may probably mind that I said I love you last time .because I was depressed and said it spontaneously.we may meet awkwardly recently.Please don't mind me talking to you at times.i don't know for s...我不喜欢你处理之前那种情况的方式。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 分手后觉得不喜欢 的文章

随机推荐