now i confusedly什么意思, love not love, hate hate no plac

歌词的最后一句是i hate you because of my love第一句是it was hard living here without your touch .女生唱的抒情英文歌
慕荣蜘1130
Hate & Love Compose,Arrange by :Kim-Won / Lyrics :CHRIS LEE / Bass,Drum :Kim Won / Guitar :Song Jin-Suck / Piano :Rhea / String :Kim Dong-Hyuk / Chorus :Kim Hyo-Soo It was hard / living here without your touchMy tears keep falling down / boy please / come back and ease my pain.I'll wait for you / just like nothing happened beforeLet's give this one more try / let me be your girl / once more What should I do / something that time just can't eraseI fight each and every night to fall asleepEveryday / wanna walk together this way / have some good moments that I can Remember in my heart foreverEveryday / my tears made an ocean of painIt's all because of you / now I am trying to hate you so I will then forget you easily It is not / so easy to live all aloneI can't stop loving you / it hurts me more than you knowAs time goes by / with all the pains you bring to meI'm losing all my mind / because of youEveryday / wanna walk together this way / have some good moments that I can Remember in my heart foreverEveryday / my tears made an ocean of painIt's all because of you / now I am trying to hate you that's the easy way to comfort my heartIt's killing me to be without youcause all I ever wanted was you.You stole my heart then you walked away now you are not here / now you are goneEveryday / wanna walk together this way / have some good moments that I can Remember in my heart foreverEveryday / I don't wanna act like i'm fine I thought you were the one / now I am trying to hate you So I will then forget you easily I hate you because you're...my love
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码114网址导航I HATE U 中文歌词,英文也要_百度知道The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.

我要回帖