作为一名幼儿教师英语教师,用生动的语言来做个自我介绍

写一篇英语作文.假如你是一名新转来的学生.在课堂上老师让你用英语作自我介绍并谈谈在原来学校的情况.请你就此写一篇发言稿.70词左右,可适当发挥._百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文.假如你是一名新转来的学生.在课堂上老师让你用英语作自我介绍并谈谈在原来学校的情况.请你就此写一篇发言稿.70词左右,可适当发挥.
写一篇英语作文.假如你是一名新转来的学生.在课堂上老师让你用英语作自我介绍并谈谈在原来学校的情况.请你就此写一篇发言稿.70词左右,可适当发挥.
Hi, My name is Tom Li. I came to this city last week and this is my first English lesson in this school. I came to this city from Beijing. My family moved here because my Dad has got a new permannent job here. My previous school was Number 54 High School in Beijing, which was large school with over six hundred girls and boys. I had studied there for three years before I transfered here. I loved my school very much because I had many friends there. I hope I can make new friends here soon. I am looking forward to your help to get myself familar with this school.
能不能别用过去式...............而且最好是七年级下的水品
Hi, My name is Tom Li. I come to this city to live and this is my first English lesson in this school. I am from Beijing. My family come here because my Dad has a new job here. My old school is Number 54 High School in Beijing. It is a large school with over six hundred girls and boys. I was
there for three years before I come here. I love my school very much because I have many friends there. I hope I can make new friends here soon. I am looking forward to your help to get myself familar with this school.用英语向新同学和新老师作自我介绍很高兴能够加入这个新的集体,认识很多新的老师和同学,希望在今后我们共同生活学习的日子里能够得到大家的帮助!谢谢请用英语翻译一下这句话 这就是_百度作业帮
用英语向新同学和新老师作自我介绍很高兴能够加入这个新的集体,认识很多新的老师和同学,希望在今后我们共同生活学习的日子里能够得到大家的帮助!谢谢请用英语翻译一下这句话 这就是
用英语向新同学和新老师作自我介绍很高兴能够加入这个新的集体,认识很多新的老师和同学,希望在今后我们共同生活学习的日子里能够得到大家的帮助!谢谢请用英语翻译一下这句话 这就是我要找的答案
I'm very glad to join the new group, to get to know many new teachers and classmates. I hope that we help each other in the future and make progress together, thank you!希望可以帮到你,望采纳!求英文自我介绍,我是一名计算机专业的新生,第一节英语课上,老师要求做一个五分钟左右的英文自我介绍。_百度作业帮
求英文自我介绍,我是一名计算机专业的新生,第一节英语课上,老师要求做一个五分钟左右的英文自我介绍。
求英文自我介绍,我是一名计算机专业的新生,第一节英语课上,老师要求做一个五分钟左右的英文自我介绍。
Hello,everyone!It’s my pleasure to introduce myself to you here.My name is *****.I'm 18. I live in the beautiful city of ****. I'm an active,lovely and clever girl. My hobby is reading.I often read books alone,but i do not feel lonely,because the book is talking with me.by reading books,i learn a lot of knowledge about the world and our lives.i like reading chinese novels and ancient poems,i think they are wonderful.i like chinese culture so much that i also want to learn another kind of language.i think it is wonderful too.l also want to introduce chinese to the world.let more people know how beautiful cultures are!特别拽的英语自我介绍我是一个高一的学生,这两天开学,我们英语老师让我们有英语做自我介绍,我希望有英语高手来帮帮我,我在学校很刁,我期望能帮我写幽默一点,有我不是老板这_百度作业帮
特别拽的英语自我介绍我是一个高一的学生,这两天开学,我们英语老师让我们有英语做自我介绍,我希望有英语高手来帮帮我,我在学校很刁,我期望能帮我写幽默一点,有我不是老板这
特别拽的英语自我介绍我是一个高一的学生,这两天开学,我们英语老师让我们有英语做自我介绍,我希望有英语高手来帮帮我,我在学校很刁,我期望能帮我写幽默一点,有我不是老板这一句。五六十词左右,诚请英语潮人帮我,最好能翻译一下,有音意最好。
I'm a chiese. so I don't know english用英语五个基本句型写一段自我介绍.至少五句话的~坐等..我是英语盲~大侠救命~我要现编的~要不老师会看出来的.= =._百度作业帮
用英语五个基本句型写一段自我介绍.至少五句话的~坐等..我是英语盲~大侠救命~我要现编的~要不老师会看出来的.= =.
用英语五个基本句型写一段自我介绍.至少五句话的~坐等..我是英语盲~大侠救命~我要现编的~要不老师会看出来的.= =.
My name is . . I'm . years old. I'm now studying in . school. My hobby is. My amhbition is to become a.in the future.

我要回帖

更多关于 作为一名青年教师 的文章

随机推荐