高一化高一语文开学第一课课,不会啊T T,老师太垃圾,根本没讲懂,这几题谁能帮帮我

化学姐说huaxue「距高考还有170天」临近期末考试,这个周末,化学姐带着大家好好学习。。为大家准备了全书知识点,提分必背!第一章、化学反应与能量考点1:吸热反应与放热反应1、吸热反应与放热反应的区别特别注意:反应是吸热还是放热与反应的条件没有必然的联系,而决定于反应物和生成物具有的总能量(或焓)的相对大小。2、常见的放热反应①一切燃烧反应;②活泼金属与酸或水的反应;③酸碱中和反应;④铝热反应;⑤大多数化合反应(但有些化合反应是吸热反应,如:N2+O2=2NO,CO2+C=2CO等均为吸热反应)。3、常见的吸热反应①Ba(OH)2·8H2O与NH4Cl反应;②大多数分解反应是吸热反应③等也是吸热反应;④水解反应考点2:反应热计算的依据1.根据热化学方程式计算反应热与反应物各物质的物质的量成正比。2.根据反应物和生成物的总能量计算ΔH=E生成物-E反应物。3.根据键能计算ΔH=反应物的键能总和-生成物的键能总和。4.根据盖斯定律计算化学反应的反应热只与反应的始态(各反应物)和终态(各生成物)有关,而与反应的途径无关。即如果一个反应可以分步进行,则各分步反应的反应热之和与该反应一步完成时的反应热是相同的。温馨提示:①盖斯定律的主要用途是用已知反应的反应热来推知相关反应的反应热。②热化学方程式之间的“+”“-”等数学运算,对应ΔH也进行“+”“-”等数学计算。5.根据物质燃烧放热数值计算:Q(放)=n(可燃物)×|ΔH|。第二章、化学反应速率与化学平衡考点1:化学反应速率1、化学反应速率的表示方法___________。化学反应速率通常用单位时间内反应物浓度和生成物浓度的变化来表示。表达式:___________ 。其常用的单位是__________ 、 或__________ 。2、影响化学反应速率的因素1)内因(主要因素)反应物本身的性质。2)外因(其他条件不变,只改变一个条件)3、理论解释——有效碰撞理论(1)活化分子、活化能、有效碰撞①活化分子:能够发生有效碰撞的分子。②活化能:如图图中:E1为正反应的活化能,使用催化剂时的活化能为E3,反应热为E1-E2。(注:E2为逆反应的活化能)③有效碰撞:活化分子之间能够引发化学反应的碰撞。(2)活化分子、有效碰撞与反应速率的关系考点2:化学平衡1、化学平衡状态:一定条件(恒温、恒容或恒压)下的可逆反应里,正反应和逆反应的速率相等,反应混合物(包括反应物和生成物)中各组分的浓度保持不变的状态。2、化学平衡状态的特征3、判断化学平衡状态的依据考点3:化学平衡的移动1、概念可逆反应中旧化学平衡的破坏、新化学平衡的建立,由原平衡状态向新化学平衡状态的转化过程,称为化学平衡的移动。2、化学平衡移动与化学反应速率的关系(1)v正&v逆:平衡向正反应方向移动。(2)v正=v逆:反应达到平衡状态,不发生平衡移动。(3)v正&v逆:平衡向逆反应方向移动。3、影响化学平衡的因素4、“惰性气体”对化学平衡的影响①恒温、恒容条件原平衡体系体系总压强增大―→体系中各组分的浓度不变―→平衡不移动。②恒温、恒压条件原平衡体系容器容积增大,各反应气体的分压减小―→体系中各组分的浓度同倍数减小5、勒夏特列原理定义:如果改变影响平衡的一个条件(如C、P或T等),平衡就向能够减弱这种改变的方向移动。原理适用的范围:已达平衡的体系、所有的平衡状态(如溶解平衡、化学平衡、电离平衡、水解平衡等)和只限于改变影响平衡的一个条件。勒夏特列原理中“减弱这种改变”的解释:外界条件改变使平衡发生移动的结果,是减弱对这种条件的改变,而不是抵消这种改变,也就是说:外界因素对平衡体系的影响占主要方面。下条图文还有哦!本文来源于网络,无法核实出处。如涉及侵权,请直接联系我们删除。同学们,期末福利来啦!涵盖高中9大学科的《状元笔记》今天统统免费送!!!想考高分就靠它了,各种备考干货任性送!送!送!长按二维码关注后,回复“状元笔记”即可免费领取!PS:《状元笔记》只是开胃菜,圣诞+元旦的惊喜礼物才是真正的大餐!许下2016年的美好愿望,赢取iPad、iWatch,还有更多惊喜尽在“三好网”官微!一定来哦!高中化学(gaozhonghuaxue100) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表大不六文章网立场
gaozhonghuaxue100高中化学——学好化学,才能轻松高考。高中化学平台以高中三年化学学习、考试、提升、化学考试政策为内容,从高中化学的教学、教研过程中,探索化学学习技巧和方法,助力高中化学学习。热门文章最新文章gaozhonghuaxue100高中化学——学好化学,才能轻松高考。高中化学平台以高中三年化学学习、考试、提升、化学考试政策为内容,从高中化学的教学、教研过程中,探索化学学习技巧和方法,助力高中化学学习。&&&&违法和不良信息举报电话:183-
举报邮箱:
Copyright(C)2016 大不六文章网
京公网安备78我现在念高一化学不好,不知道怎么学,有哪位大神帮帮我怎么学?要详细学习方法。我现在就是老师上课讲的我能听懂,就是不会做练习。急急!!要详细的方法!
palnewmanm6344
做题是必须的!!具体私信我吧,
按你这种情况,最简单的方法,做好预习和复习,很重要。多练题多总结,还要大胆与老师交流!老实说自认为化学是我的短科,所以我也在努力摸索中,高一的话,可以慢慢摸索出最适合自己的。要相信学习是没有捷径可走的,一定要稳打稳的走扎实了!...
高一化学要看领悟程度,不领悟就只能死记,当然化学死记的话你也不用学有机化学了。。。要静下心来仔细想想为什么。比如一个物质具有这样的性质,就要想想为什么有这样的性质?如果别的物质也有相似之处会不会性质很像?。。一步一步拓展出去。还有,学化学不能怕烦。因为化学是会牵扯到很多方面的。高一学的少,很多都是粗略了解。你想学好,必须自己课后把原理弄懂,做到看到一个物质,联想到其他类似物质。加油吧...
哪您只能在外边补课,或者多做题啦!高一化学要看领悟程度,不领悟就只能死记,当然化学死记的话你也不用学有机化学了。要静下心来仔细想想为什么。比如一个物质具有这样的性质,就要想想为什么有这样的性质?如果别的物质也有相似之处会不会性质很像?一步一步拓展出去。还有,学化学不能怕烦。因为化学是会牵扯到很多方面的。高一学的少,很多都是粗略了解。你想学好,必须自己课后把原理弄懂,做到看到一个物质,联想到其他类似...
上课能听懂,只是不会做练习的话,其实是积累不够。建议做题,将同类型、同知识点的题归纳起来,比如十道,前面六七道可以直接看答案,然后思考原因,后面几道可以尝试自己做。如果不行可以增加看答案的题目的数量,后期再减少看答案的数量。...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码我考试的题不会做,谁帮做做啊?_山西院校吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,134贴子:
我考试的题不会做,谁帮做做啊?收藏
(一)&单选题&
1.&&I&suggest&that&you&review&these&lessons&before&you&take&the&final&exam.
(A)&go&across&&(B)&go&up&&&(C)&go&over&&&(D)&go&on&&
难度:中&&分值:1.0&&&
2.&&The&judge&suspected&the&truth&of&the&evidence&provided&by&the&witness.
(A)&believed&&
(B)&doubted&&
(C)&gussed&&&
(D)&realized&&
3.&&I&couldn’t&understand&why&he&pretended&_________&in&the&bookstore.
(A)&not&to&see&me&&
(B)&to&see&me&not&&&
(C)&not&see&me&&
(D)&to&see&not&me&&
4.&&Only&guests&of&the&hotel&enjoy&the&____&of&using&the&private&beach.
(A)&privilege&&(B)&possibility&&(C)&favour&&(D)&advantage&&
5.&&It&is&the&boy’s&laziness&that&________&his&failure&in&the&exams.
(A)&resulted&from&&&
(B)&resulted&in&&
(C)&brought&in&&
(D)&led&into&&
6.&&If&you&_____&your&name&and&address&on&the&card,&we’ll&send&the&book&to&you&as&soon&as&it&is&returned.
(A)&go&over&&(B)&fill&in&&(C)&find&out&&(D)&carry&out&&
7.&&Vickie&had&most&probably&______&her&for&another&sort&of&girl
(A)&regarded&&(B)&viewed&&(C)&mistaken&&(D)&looked&&
8.&&It&was&in&that&small&room______&they&worked&hard&and&dreamed&of&better&days&to&come.
(A)&what&&(B)&in&which&&&(C)&which&&(D)&that&&
专升本院校名单,教委特批报考中心,主考院校直接招生点,报名条件限制少,1.5年毕业!专升本院校名单,颁发名校学历,国家终身认可,全网可查!
9.&&We&moved&to&the&front&row______&we&could&hear&and&see&better
(A)&so&as&&(B)&so&that&&(C)&because&&(D)&such&that&&
10.&&He&never&married,&but&his&life&was____&lonely
(A)&by&far&&(B)&far&from&&(C)&so&far&&(D)&so&far&as&&
11.&&Television&keeps&us&informed&about______-&events&and&the&latest&developments&in&science&and&politics
(A)&current&&&(B)&fashionable&&(C)&brand-new&&(D)&previous&&
12.&&What&she&suggested&has&been_____&just&because&it&is&impracticable.
(A)&turn&down&&(B)&turn&in&&(C)&turn&over&&&(D)&turn&up&&
13.&&Linda&can&barely&read&and&write&though&she&has&recently&graduated&from&high&school.
(A)&seldom&&(B)&undoubtedly&&(C)&perfected&&(D)&hardly&&
14.&&The&police&investigation&discovered&that&three&young&men&were&____&in&the&robbery.
(A)&caught&&&(B)&involved&&&(C)&connected&&(D)&tightened&&
15.&&It&is&a&worthwhile&experiment&even&if&it&may&fail.
(A)&necessary&&&(B)&complete&&(C)&valuable&&(D)&perfect&&
16.&&Smoking&is&prohibited&in&the&office
(A)&no&good&&(B)&discouraged&&(C)&encouraged&&(D)&not&allowed&&
17.&&How&we&__________&a&chance&to&visit&your&great&country&!
(A)&looked&for&&
(B)&longed&for&&
(C)&waited&for&&
(D)&went&for&&
18.&&_______&his&wealth,&he&is&not&happy
(A)&Except&for&&(B)&In&spite&of&&(C)&Because&of&&&(D)&besides&&
19.&&Betty&was&nervous&whenever&she&saw&her&history&teacher.
(A)&tense&&
(B)&delighted&&
(C)&relaxed&&
(D)&disappionted&&
20.&&The&football&game&will&be&played&on&______
(A)&June&six&&(B)&six&June&&(C)&the&sixth&of&June&&(D)&the&six&of&June&&
21.&&All&her&doubts&vanished&after&she&read&the&letter&from&Jimmy.
(A)&broke&&
(B)&decreased&&
(C)&disappeared&&
(D)&grew&&
22.&&You&_________&me&,&because&I&didn’t&say&that.
(A)&must&have&misunderstood&&&
(B)&must&misunderstand&&
(C)&must&be&misunderstood&&&
(D)&had&to&misunderstand&&
23.&&It&was&not&a&serious&&the&car&needs&only&some______&repairs
(A)&major&&(B)&secondary&&(C)&minor&&(D)&primary&&
24.&&The&school&bus&was_____&by&a&thick&fog.
(A)&held&up&&(B)&broken&off&&&(C)&kept&up&&(D)&put&off&&
25.&&He&failed&in&his&____&to&give&up&the&bad&habit&of&cigarette&smoking
(A)&attain&&(B)&attempt&&(C)&assent&&&(D)&tempt&&
26.&&He&cought&to&have&handed&in&the&paper&yesterday&.&That’s&what&he&__________.
(A)&shoud&have&done&&&
(B)&should&do&&
(C)&should&&&
(D)&should&be&doing&&
27.&&We&need&an&extra&copy&of&the&book&for&the&newcomer.
(A)&a&rare&&(B)&an&additional&&(C)&an&unusual&&(D)&an&excellent&&
28.&&Rain&does&not&______&bring&down&the&temperature
(A)&certainly&&(B)&undoubtedly&&(C)&necessarily&&(D)&completely&&
29.&&She&proposes&that&we&have&a&birthday&party&for&our&English&teacher.
(A)&suggests&&&(B)&intends&&(C)&demands&&(D)&decides&&
30.&&Bob’s&doctor&suggests&_________&for&a&few&days.
(A)&that&he&rest&&(B)&his&resting&&(C)&him&to&rest&&&(D)&that&he&is&resting&&&
31.&&Chichester&_____&all&kinds&of&hardships&in&his&solo&sailing&round&the&world.
(A)&suffered&&(B)&experienced&&(C)&overcame&&(D)&lasted&&
32.&&White&teeth&are&a&sharp&______&to&black&skin
(A)&content&&(B)&contrast&&&(C)&contract&&&(D)&contact&&
33.&&I&received&a&_____&parcel&yesterday&and&I&am&still&wondering&who&may&have&sent&it
(A)&sincere&&(B)&dull&&&(C)&complicated&&(D)&mysterious&&
34.&&Be&sure&to&________&your&work&at&the&end&of&the&exam.
(A)&look&over&&(B)&hang&up&&(C)&set&aside&&(D)&catch&sight&of&&
35.&&As&long&as&you&keep&trying&,&you’ll&certainly&succeed.
(B)&As&&&
(C)&Because&&
(D)&No&matter&how&&
36.&&Her&heart&was&slightly&___&as&a&result&of&her&long&illness.
(A)&damaged&&&(B)&destroyed&&(C)&demolished&&(D)&spoiled&&
37.&&The&airplane&arrived&one&hour&behind______.
(A)&timetable&&(B)&plan&&(C)&date&&(D)&schedule&&
38.&&“We’ll&do&what&we&can&to&get&the&goods&________&on&time,”&said&the&manager&of&the&company.
(A)&reach&&
(B)&returned&&
(C)&delivered&&
(D)&come&&
39.&&Are&you&positive&that&the&boy&you&saw&in&the&hotel&corridor(走廊)&was&Peter?
(A)&right&&&
(B)&sure&&&
(C)&wrong&&
(D)&doubtful&&
40.&&One&of&his&many&faults&is&that&he&never&_______&anything&very&long.
(A)&decides&on&&(B)&sticks&to&&(C)&goes&over&&(D)&makes&sure&&
(二)&完型填空&
1.&&Tourism&is&the&temporary&movement&of&people&to&destinations&outside&their&normal&places&of&work&and&residence(居住),the&activitiesduring&their&stay&in&those&destinations,&and&the&facilities&created&to&their&needs.&Tourism&is&a&luxury.&Until&recently,&participation&&restricted&to&the&select&few&could&afford&both&the&time&and&money&to&travel.&,&increased&leisure&and&higher&incomes&have&combined&to&enable&more&people&to&join&in.&Improvements&in&transportation,&and&the&growth&of&inclusive(全包的)tours&and&other&forms&of&relatively&cheap&vacation&travel,&have&further&&the&opportunity&to&travel&for&pleasure.&Today&the&majority&of&people&in&the&developed&world&and&increasing&numbers&in&the&developing&countries&are&tourists&some&time&in&their&lives.&Tourism&is&no&longer&the&special&right&of&a&few&but&is&an&accepted&and&expected&part&of&the&life-styles&of&a&large&and&growing&number&of&people.&Tourism&is&&major&economic&and&social&significance.&More&than&270&million&tourists&spend&$92&billion(US)annually&in&places&outside&their&own&countries.&This&is&one&of&the&largest&items&in&the&world%27s&foreign&trade.&With&a&world&growth&in&visitor&arrival&rate&of6&per&cent&per&year,&tourism&is&also&one&of&the&fastest&growing&economic&activities.&It&is&the&most&important&export&industry&and&earner&of&foreign&exchange&in&many&countries&(1)&(A)undertaken&(B)to&undertake&(C)undertaking&(D)undertook&
&
(2)&(A)demand&(B)request&(C)meet&(D)consider&
&
(3)&(A)is&(B)&was&(C)will&be&(D)were&
&
(4)&(A)&they&(B)those&(C)who&(D)&these&
&
(5)&(A)&Moreover&&(B)Therefore&(C)And&&(D)&However&
&
(6)&(A)extended&(B)intended&(C)tended&&(D)pretended&
&
(7)&(A)&in&&(B)on&&(C)over&(D)at&
&
(8)&(A)even&(B)still&&(C)so&(D)yet&
&
(9)&(A)for&(B)&of&&(C)to&(D)after&
&
(10)&(A)considerably&&(B)relatively&(C)significantly&(D)approximately&
&
&
难度:中&&分值:10.0&&&
2.&&I’ve&really&got&to&do&something&to&lose&weight,&because&I’getting&much&too&fat.&I&wasn’t&worried&about&itI&went&to&see&the&doctor.&He&told&me&that&I’d&probably&have&a&heart&&unless&I&started&eating&less.&When&you’re&on&a&diet&you&have&to&the&temptation&to&eatthough&you&feel&hungry.&This&may&be&very&hard&to&do&and&you&certainly&need&a&lot&of&strength&to&succeed.&So&I’m&going&to&a&health&farm&for&a&month&where&I&won’t&be&able&to&eat&and&so&I’ll&have&toto&my&diet.&They&will&also&me&take&plenty&of&exercise,won’t&do&me&any&harm&either.&Both&the&diet&and&the&exercise&willme&to&lose&weight&and&feel&fitter.&I’m&terribly&easily&influenced&by&other&people.&Whenever&I&see&someone&having&a&drink&in&a&TV&program,&I&feela&drink&myself&and&it’s&the&same&with&cigarettes&and&food.&So&wish&me&luck,&when&you&see&me&again,&I’ll&be&looked&different&that&you&won’t&recognize&me!(1)&(A)although&(B)after&(C)before&(D)until&
&
(2)&(A)disease&(B)break&(C)attack&(D)damage&
&
(3)&(A)bear&&(B)resist&(C)endure&(D)retreat&
&
(4)&(A)&as&(B)even&(C)if&(D)despite&
&
(5)&(A)insist&(B)hold&(C)stick&(D)keep&
&
(6)&(A)advise&(B)force&&(C)make&(D)instruct&
&
(7)&(A)this&(B)that&(C)what&(D)which&
&
(8)&(A)make&(B)help&(C)assure&(D)cause&
&
(9)&(A)desire&(B)like&(C)want&(D)hope&
&
(10)&(A)also&(B)too&&(C)so&&(D)much&
&
&
3.&&Faces,&like&fingerprints&are&unique.&Did&you&wonder&how&it&is&possible&for&us&to&&people%3F&Even&a&skilled&writer&probably&could&not&describe&all&the&that&make&one&face&different&from&another.&Yet&a&very&young&child—an&animal,&such&as&a&cat----can&learn&to&recognize&faces.&We&all&this&ability&for&granted.We&also&tell&peopleby&observing&how&they&behave&.When&we&talk&about&someone%27s&personality,&we&mean&the&in&which&he&or&she&acts,&speaks,&thinks&or&feels&that&that&individual&different&from&others.Like&the&human&face,&human&personality&is&very&complex.&But&describing&someone%27s&personality&words&is&somewhat&easier&than&his&face.(1)&(A)sometimes&(B)ever&&(C)always&(D)anytime&
&
(2)&(A)spot&(B)locate&(C)&know&&(D)recognize&
&
(3)&(A)features&&(B)symptoms&(C)distinctions&(D)functions&
&
(4)&(A)or&even&(B)and&also&(C)and&then&(D)and&too&
&
(5)&(A)have&(B)take&&(C)use&&(D)regard&
&
(6)&(A)about&(B)apart&&(C)&from&&(D)with&
&
(7)&(A)attitudes&(B)means&(C)&ways&(D)patterns&
&
(8)&(A)has&made&(B)are&making&(C)is&made&(D)make&
&
(9)&(A)for&&(B)&to&(C)&in&(D)beyond&
&
(10)&(A)describe&(B)describing&(C)to&describe&(D)description&of&
&
&
(三)&阅读理解&
1.&&Many&people&are&frightened&by&spiders.&They&are&especially&afraid&of&large,&hairy&ones.&The&largest&and&most&frightening&of&all&spiders&is&the&bird-eating&spider,&which&lives&in&the&hot,&thick&rain&forests&of&northern&south&America.Bird-eating&spiders&are&a&type&of&tarantula.&They&are&very&hairy.&Some&of&these&giant&spiders&can&spread&eighteen&centimeters&with&their&legs.&Tarantulas&are&not,&as&most&people&think,&poisonous&spiders.&They&can&bite,&and&the&bite&is&painful,&but&it&will&not&kill&a&grown-up.&The&poisonous&bite&of&a&black&widow&spider&is&far&more&dangerous.Bird-eating&spiders&often&hide&in&holes&and&rocks&during&the&day,&but&at&night&they&creep&out&and&hunt&for&insects.&As&you&might&guess&from&their&name,&they&also&catch&birds&and&eat&them.They&have&anther&unusual&ability.&They&can&walk&up&windowpanes&because&of&sticky,&silky&hairs&on&their&feet&that&cling&to&glass.
The&bird-eating&spider&can&be&described&as(A)&a&very&hairy&spider&&(B)&a&very&frightening&spider&&(C)&the&largest&of&spiders&&(D)&All&of&the&above&&
This&spider&lives&where&the&climate&is(A)&wet&and&hot&&(B)&cool&and&dry&&(C)&hot&and&dry&&(D)&cool&and&wet&&
The&article&says&that&the&bird-eating&spider&is&a&kind&of(A)&large&crab&&(B)&tarantula&&(C)&black&widow&spider&&(D)&all&of&the&above&&
Compared&with&the&bite&of&a&black&widow&spider,&the&bite&of&a&tarantula&is(A)&more&dangerous&&(B)&less&dangerous&&(C)&just&as&dangerous&&(D)&none&of&the&above&&
bird-eating&spiders&hunt(A)&during&the&day&&(B)&at&night&&(C)&at&dawn&&(D)&both&A&and&B&&
难度:中&&分值:5.0&&&
2.&&A&flag&is&more&than&a&piece&of&cloth.&It&stands&for&a&nation’s&people&–&their&land,&history,&and&ideals.&Iceland’s&flag,&for&instance,&stands&for&features&of&the&land.&Red&is&for&the&fire&of&Iceland’s&volcanoes.&(火山)White&is&for&ice.&Blue&is&for&the&mountains.&On&India’s&flag,&the&blue&wheel&stands&for&peace&and&progress.&The&white&stripe&(条纹)&behind&it&is&for&truth.&The&black&stripe&on&the&flag&of&Malawi&stands&for&the&Negro&people&of&that&African&land.&The&red&stripe&represents&(代表)&the&blood&they&shed&to&free&themselves&from&foreign&rule.When&the&people&of&any&nation&see&their&flag&flying,&they&feel&proud.&They&love&and&honor&the&flag&as&the&symbol&(象征)&of&their&country.
The&flag&of&Iceland&is(A)&red&and&white&&(B)&blue&and&green&&(C)&black,&white,&and&red&&(D)&red,&white,&and&blue&&
The&white&stripe&on&India’s&flag&stands&for(A)&ice&and&mountains&&(B)&peace&and&progress&&(C)&waterfalls&&(D)&truth&&
India’s&flag&stands&mostly&for&the&(A)&feature&of&the&land&&(B)&riches&of&the&soil&&(C)&ideals&of&the&people&&(D)&history&of&the&country&&
The&red&on&Malawi’s&flag&reminds&the&people&of(A)&the&many&volcanoes&in&their&land&&(B)&the&beauty&of&their&countryside&&(C)&their&fight&for&freedom&&&(D)&their&need&to&make&progress&&
The&most&important&thing&about&a&flag&is(A)&what&it&stands&for&&(B)&when&it&is&used&&(C)&what&it&is&made&of&&(D)&how&big&it&is&&
3.&&For&every&man&in&the&Civil&War&who&died&in&battle,&two&or&three&men&died&of&disease.&Doctors&of&that&time&knew&very&little&about&causes&of&sickness&or&ways&of&preventing&it.&Thousands&of&men&in&poor&health&became&soldiers.&Hundreds&of&others&had&never&had&childhood&diseases.&Many&of&these&soldiers&could&not&withstand&the&epidemics&of&measles,&mumps,&and&whooping&cough&that&went&through&the&camps.Army&life&was&hard&.&Soldiers&got&few&fruits&or&vegetables&.&There&was&no&milk&unless&they&happened&to&find&a&cow.&Neither&their&clothes&nor&their&shelters&protected&the&troops&from&rain,&snow&,&and&cold.&Sickness&and&disease&were&spread&by&insects,&rats,&and&impure&drinking&water.&Often&the&men&drank&straight&from&muddy&streams.&Gunshot&wounds&were&serious,&as&in&any&war,&but&they&did&not&cause&as&much&death&and&suffering&as&disease&did.
Disease&caused(A)&only&a&few&deaths&&(B)&Fewer&deaths&than&wounds&did&&(C)&More&deaths&than&wounds&did&&(D)&Both&a&and&b&&
Doctors&at&the&time&of&the&Civil&War&knew(A)&a&lot&about&curing&disease&&(B)&Little&about&the&causes&of&disease&&(C)&Only&how&to&prevent&disease.&&(D)&Both&b&and&c&&
Men&who&were&accepted&as&Civil&War&soldiers&were(A)&known&to&have&already&had&measles&and&mumps.&&(B)&Required&to&be&in&perfect&health&&(C)&Able&to&withstand&epidemics&easily&&(D)&Sometimes&in&poor&health&&
Army&life&was&hard&on&the&troops&because(A)&they&were&not&sheltered&from&the&cold&&(B)&they&had&no&warm&clothing&&(C)&Their&diets&lacked&good,&healthful&food&&(D)&All&of&the&above&&
The&best&title&for&this&selection&is(A)&Disease.&&(B)&The&Greatest&Danger&&(C)&Insects,&Rats,&and&Gunshot&Wounds&&(D)&The&History&of&Epidemics&&
4.&&The&word&horsepower&was&first&used&two&hundred&years&ago.&James&Watt&had&made&the&world’s&first&widely&used&steam&engine.&He&had&no&way&of&telling&people&exactly&how&powerful&it&was,&for&at&that&time&there&were&no&units&for&measuring&power.Watt&decided&to&find&out&how&much&work&one&strong&horse&could&do&in&one&minute.&He&called&that&unit&one&horsepower.&With&this&unit&he&could&measure&the&work&his&steam&engine&could&do.He&discovered&that&a&horse&could&lift&a&3300-pound&weight&10&feet&into&the&air&in&one&minute.&His&engine&could&lift&a&3300-pound&weight&100&feet&in&one&minute.Because&his&engine&did&ten&times&as&much&work&as&the&horse,&Watt&called&it&a&ten&horsepower&engine.
The&selection&says&that&Watt&made&the&first(A)&engine&&(B)&steam&engine&&(C)&widely&used&steam&engine&&(D)&useful&engine&&
watt&wanted&to&find&a&way&to(A)&measure&the&work&his&engine&could&do&&(B)&tell&people&how&powerful&his&engine&was&&(C)&lift&a&3300-pound&weight&&(D)&both&A&and&B&&
He&made&up&a&unit&of&measurement&based&on&the&strength&of(A)&a&man&&(B)&ten&horses&&(C)&his&engine&&(D)&a&horse&&
One&horsepower&would&equal&the(A)&work&a&horse&could&do&in&a&minute&&(B)&weight&a&horse&could&lift&&(C)&work&a&horse&could&do&in&ten&minutes&&(D)&weight&of&one&horse&&
The&best&title&for&this&selection&is(A)&Watt’s&Engine&&(B)&The&Origin&of&the&Term&Horsepower&&(C)&Units&of&Measurement&&(D)&It&Happened&200&Years&Ago&&
5.&&Some&people&have&it&easy.&When&their&kids&ask&them&what&they&do&at&work,&they&can&give&a&simple,&direct&answer&:”&I&put&out&fires”&or&“I&fix&sick&people”&or&“&I&teach&primary&school”.&As&a&theoretical&physicist,&I&never&had&this&luck.&Society&has&come&to&expect&many&things&from&the&physicists.&It&used&to&be&we&only&had&to&discover&the&basic&laws&of&the&world&and&supply&the&techniques&that&would&power&the&next&Silicon&Valley.&With&these&expectations&we&were&fairly&&they&are&the&sorts&of&things&we&think&we&know&how&to&do.&What&makes&us&uncomfortable—and&what&makes&it&hard&for&us&to&tell&our&kids&what&we’re&up&to----is&that&in&this&century&we&have&become,&though&unwillingly,&gurus&on&questions&such&as&“What&is&the&nature&of&Reality&?”We&now&deal&with&a&whole&new&class&of&problems.&We&ask&how&the&world&began&and&what&is&the&nature&of&matter.&The&answers&we&are&coming&up&with&are&just&not&easy&to&comprehend&for&the&average&person.So,&when&physicists&get&out&of&their&cars&in&the&morning,&have&a&cup&of&coffee&and&sit&down&in&front&of&their&computers,&they&leave&a&familiar&world&and&enter&a&place&where&things&act&in&strange&ways&that&are&impossible&for&ordinary&people&to&understand.
According&to&the&passage,&in&a&way&physicists&are(A)&intelligent&&(B)&comfortable&&(C)&strange&&(D)&unlucky&&
Judging&from&the&context,&the&word&“guru”&in&the&first&paragraph&most&probably&means&a&person(A)&who&acts&as&a&teacher&and&answers&big&questions&&(B)&who&gives&wrong&answers&to&big&questions&&(C)&who&does&not&like&to&answer&big&questions&&(D)&who&is&eager&to&supply&answers&to&big&questions&&
Which&of&the&following&is&true&according&to&what&the&author&says&about&physicists?(A)&Physicists&do&not&like&their&job&&(B)&Physicists&live&in&two&different&worlds&&(C)&Physicists&are&coming&up&with&new&answers&to&old&questions&&(D)&Physicists&don’t&have&to&tell&people&what&they&are&doing&&
Which&of&the&following&statements&is&true?(A)&Theoretical&physicists&only&have&to&answer&the&basic&questions&about&the&world&&(B)&Theoretical&physicists&contributed&to&the&new&industry&in&Silicon&Valley&&(C)&Theoretical&physicists&have&disappointed&the&expectations&of&many&people&&(D)&Theoretical&physicists&have&found&it&hard&to&make&friends&with&ordinary&people&&
Which&of&the&following&is&true&about&the&job&of&physicists?(A)&It&is&getting&more&and&more&difficult&&(B)&It&is&beyond&the&comprehension&of&ordinary&people&&(C)&A&person&with&average&intelligence&can&not&do&it&&(D)&Both&A&and&B&&
难度:较易&&分值:5.0&&&
6.&&Warm&water&freezes&more&quickly&than&cold.&Sir&Francis&Bacon&said&that&almost&four&hundred&years&ago.&But&few&people&believed&him&–&till&1970.&In&that&year&Canadian&scientist&George&Kell&proved&the&English&scholar&was&right.&Dr.&Kell&filled&an&open&pail&with&cold&water.&He&exposed&both&to&the&same&low&temperature.&The&warm&water&froze&first.The&lack(缺少)&of&covers&on&the&pails&was&the&secret.&Some&of&the&warm&water&changed&to&vapor.&(水蒸气)&It&evaporated(蒸发)&into&the&air.&This&meant&that&less&of&the&warm&water&was&left&to&freeze.&And&so&the&warm&water&froze&faster&than&the&cold&water&–&even&though&it&had&a&greater&temperature&drop&to&make.
Sir&Francis&Bacon&was(A)&an&American&experimenter&&(B)&a&Canadian&scientist&&(C)&an&English&scholar&&(D)&an&Australian&writer&&
Dr.&Kell’s&pails&were&both(A)&filled&with&water&&(B)&left&uncovered&&(C)&exposed&to&the&same&temperature&&(D)&all&of&the&above&&
The&second&paragraph&tells&why(A)&Dr.&Kell&was&studying&water&&(B)&the&warm&water&froze&first&&(C)&Dr.&Kell&used&pails&in&his&work&&(D)&water&freezes&in&underground&pipes&&
No&water&vapor&would&have&escaped&into&the&air&if&the&pails&had&been(A)&warmed&&(B)&covered&&&(C)&shaken&&&(D)&filled&&
The&cold&water&froze&more&slowly&because(A)&salt&was&added&to&it&&&(B)&its&pail&was&smaller&&(C)&there&was&more&of&it&left&&(D)&the&air&near&it&was&moving&&
难度:中&&分值:5.0&&
&
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
单选题:1、C&2、B&3、A&4、A&5、B&6、B&7、C&8、D&9、B&10、B&11、A&12、A&13、D&14、B&15、C&16、D&17、B&18、B&19、A&
20、C&&21、C&22、A&23、B&24、A&25、B&26、A&27、B&28、C&29、A&30、A31、C&32、B&33、D&35、A&36、A&37、D&38、C&39、B&
40、B
完形填空:1、(1-5)、ACBCD&&(6-10)、ADABD&&&&2、(1-5)、DCBBC(6-10)、CDBBC&&&&&&3、(1-5)、BDAAB&&&(6-10)、BCDCB
阅读理解:1、(1-5)、DABBB&&&&2、(1-5)、DDCCA&&&&&
3、(1-5)、CBDDB&&&&&4、(1-5)、CDDAB&&&&&&5、(1-5)、DABBD
6、(1-5)、CDBBC
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
单选题:1、C&2、B&3、A&4、A&5、B&6、B&7、C&8、D&9、B&10、B&11、A&12、A&13、D&14、B&15、C&16、D&17、B&18、B&19、A&
20、C&&21、C&22、A&23、B&24、A&25、B&26、A&27、B&28、C&29、A&30、A31、C&32、B&33、D&35、A&36、A&37、D&38、C&39、B&
40、B
完形填空:1、(1-5)、ACBCD&&(6-10)、ADABD&&&&2、(1-5)、DCBBC(6-10)、CDBBC&&&&&&3、(1-5)、BDAAB&&&(6-10)、BCDCB
阅读理解:1、(1-5)、DABBB&&&&2、(1-5)、DDCCA&&&&&
3、(1-5)、CBDDB&&&&&4、(1-5)、CDDAB&&&&&&5、(1-5)、DABBD
6、(1-5)、CDBBC
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 高一语文开学第一课 的文章

随机推荐