用英文和人的运动动作排球基本动作社徽大概怎么做

当前位置: &
求翻译:这顿饭为我整个下午和稍后的排球运动提供能量是什么意思?
这顿饭为我整个下午和稍后的排球运动提供能量
问题补充:
This meal provide energy for the whole afternoon and later volleyball
This meal for the entire afternoon, and I am a volleyball at a later time for energy
This food provides the energy for my entire afternoon and the later volleyball movement
This meal for my whole afternoon and later power volleyball
this meal for the whole afternoon, and I am a volleyball at a l
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译1、他最喜欢的足球运动员擅长进球.2、那戴眼镜的女孩是读书俱乐部的最新成员.3、他经常为他们的校排球队得分.用英文翻译这些句子.教教俄妹吧...她是初一新生捏..我也都忘了.呵呵..恩.- -、
His favorite football player good at scoring.That girl is wearing glasses the latest book club members.He often for their school volleyball team score.
He favourite football player is good at scoring goals.
第2句应该是:
The girl with glasses is the newest member of Reading Club.
是吧。。。
还有第3句:
He often score goals for their school volleyball team.
应该是这样的。。是么。。
I don't know。。。
好吧。。。那就选你了。。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
3.溜冰马拉松(翻译成英语『下次不用讲了的吧』) 4.去年 5.talk about5.我们决定帮助这些穷孩子。 We have decided to help these poor children
1, his favorite football player is good at goal.2, the girl with glasses is the latest member of the reading club.3 and he often for their our school volleyball team score.
his favorite football player is good at scoring。the girl who wears glasses is a new mumber of the reading clubhe always scores for the school volleyball team
扫描下载二维码让我们做运动吧 你的哥哥有许多朋友吗?你的名字听上去不错 我们一起打排球吧 我的叔叔只在电视上看体育比用英语怎么说
Let'e play sportDose your brother has many friends?Your name sounds goodLet's play volleyballMy uncle only watches sport games on TV
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Practice playing volleyball and his friends
大家还关注假设paul是你同学,他喜欢运动.他有六个足球,四个排球,三个篮球,两个乒乓球拍和一些乒乓球.下后他总是和朋友做运动.写50个英文词介绍paul?
I have a clamate Paul.He has six soccers,four volleyballs,three basketballs and tow ping-pongs.He often do sports with his friends.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 排球上手传球动作要领 的文章

随机推荐