请假条英语作文带翻译:假如你是mr.west请给将要去你学校的李华回一封信

Against Food WasteChina has launched a national campaign “Eat up All on the Plates”, for the leftovers in restaurants across the country are almost enough to feed 200 million people annually, according to reports.It is a tradition for most people in China to entertain their guests with more than enough food, believing that they have not satisfied their guests if there’s no food left on the table, which they think is a good way to show their hospitality. They think they will be looked down upon if they don’t do that.The “Eat Up All on the Plates” campaign is intended to reduce the waste and raise people’s awareness. As middle school students, we should do our bit to say “No” to food waste, and try to develop the habit of never ordering or cooking more than what we need so as to save our limited food resources, on which we depend for a better life【解析】 试题解析:就目前的引起社会广泛关注的“光盘”行动,由此而发表看法,注意根据材料提供的信息,对于浪费现象的描述,尽量详尽和真实。对于浪费的原因和光盘行动的意义,进行深刻的分析。注意文中所给的信息,不可遗漏,可以多进行一些补充,尽量保持卷面整洁,字体美观,注意行文的连贯性。时态:用一般现在时。结构上:可采取总分模式。使用一些高级句型和词汇提升作文档次。【亮点说明】试题解析:according to,more than,look down upon,be intended to ,do our bit,develop the habit of,depend on等词组和短语的运用,使得文章更加生动;for the leftovers in restaurants across the country are almost enough to feed 200 million people annually, according to reports.,使用for引导的原因状语从句;t is a tradition for most people in China to entertain their guests with more than enough food, believing that they have not satisfied their guests if there’s no food left on the table,使用it’s+n+for sb+to do sth,其中believing that…使用现在分词短语作状语。believing that they have not satisfied their guests if there’s no food left on the table, which they think is a good way to show their hospitality.使用which引导的非限制性定语从句;we should do our bit to say “No” to food waste, and try to develop the habit of never ordering or cooking more than what we need so as to save our limited food resources, on which we depend for a better life,使用which引导的非限制性定语从句;考点:考查对材料性作文的写作
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年浙江严州中学高一1月份阶段测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
At first Kate thought the Romanian girl could not speak and understand English. Nadia would not reply to anything Kate said. Kate was in charge of(负责)showing Nadia around on her first day at Buck Minister Grade School. Kate could not figure out why the school had put Nadia in a class where she could not understand what people were saying.“Why did they do this?” Kate wondered aloud. “I mean, you can’t learn if you can’t understand the teacher.”Nadia’s voice was a whisper (speaking in a very low voice). “I understand English. I will learn.” Nadia’s English was perfect.Kate was perplexed. She couldn’t understand why Nadia did not like to speak. Then she realized that moving to a new country probably wasn’t the easiest thing to do. There were hundreds of unfamiliar and unusual things to learn – all at the same time.“There’re a lot of new things to learn, huh?” said Kate.Nadia nodded rapidly. In a quiet voice she replied, “Many things people say, I do not understand. I have been speaking English and Romanian all my life, but I do not know what some children are saying. For example, yesterday a boy asked if I could help him find the USB port on a thin black box he was carrying. Isn’t a port a place for ships? It made no sense to me.”“Don’t worry.” said Kate. “You’ll figure everything out in time. You see, that thin black box was a computer. A USB port is a place where you can connect other machines to a computer.”Nadia and Kate were quiet after that. They took notes while the teacher gave a maths lesson. To Kate’s surprise, Nadia put up her hand and offered to answer the questions at the blackboard.Nadia handled every question the teacher gave her. Some of the questions were really difficult, and no one understood what was going on except Nadia and the teacher. When the teacher said that Nadia answered everything correctly, the whole class clapped their hands.Nadia was smiling when she sat back down next to Kate. “Some things,” she said in a normal voice, “are the same all over the world.”1. At the beginning of Nadia’s first day at school, she was____________.A. disappointed.
B. helpful.C. lively.
D. shy.2. The underlined word “perplexed” probably means ____________.A. spellbound.
B. angry. C. shocked.
D. serious.3. We can infer(推断)from the passage that _____________ .A. Nadia did not like Kate.B. Nadia had lived by the sea before.C. Nadia had never seen a computer before.D. Nadia spoke in soft voice out of politeness.4.Which of the following statements is TRUE?A. Nadia was better at maths than other students.B. Nadia found some of the maths questions difficult.C. Nadia was encouraged to answer questions in class.D. Nadia understood the maths teacher better than other teachers.5.What is the message of the story?A. Talking about something familiar gives you confidence in communication.B. Answering questions in class makes you better understood by classmates.C. Language plays an important role in communication between cultures.D. Maths helps to improve communication between cultures.
来源:学年重庆巫山中学高二上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
--I heard that you lost your wallet and your i-Phone.--Oh, ______!A. just my luck
B. that’s all rightC. never mind
D. thank you
来源:学年四川新津中学高二12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
阅读下面短文,用英语简要回答文后所给的五个问题,并写在答题卡规定位置。(注意:每题答案不超过10个单词)[1]Do you want to work with people or animals or machines or tools? Do you want to work indoors or outdoors, directly serve people in need or serve people behind the scenes? These are the typical questions that a volunteer service agency would ask.[2]Every year, thousands of people in the west offer volunteer services. Volunteering greatly strengthens the community partly because it helps the old, the young, the weak, the sick, the disabled and the injured overcome difficulties.[3]Volunteers usually help in many different ways. They may give people advice, offer friendship to the young, drive the elderly to church, warn kids against drugs, work as an assistant in a school or a nursing home, raise funds, plant trees, help out in local libraries and do many other things.[4]Volunteering can be a few hours a week or a few hours a month, time during the day, evenings or weekends, either part time or full time. Anybody who likes to serve people in need can become a volunteer.[5]The art of volunteering can be a process of both giving and receiving. Volunteering allows volunteers to meet new people and make new friends and mix with people from all walks of life. Volunteering is an excellent way to experiment, practice and try out new techniques and skills. It is much more effective to practice a skill than to read about or study it in a classroom. Volunteering is a great way to develop good teamwork skills, discover your individual talents and explore career choices. Being a volunteer takes individuals on a wonderful journey and helps them learn many important things beyond their school learning.1.How does the author introduce the topic of this passage? (no more than 4 words) ____________________________________________________________________2.What does the underlined word “it” in Paragraph 5 refer to?(no more than 3 words) ________________________________________________________________________3.Why does the writer consider volunteering a process of both giving and receiving?(no more than 15 words)________________________________________________________________________4.Who can become a volunteer?
(no more than 10 words)
________________________________________________________________________5.What's the title of this passage?(no more than 8 words)
The astronauts have to lie ________ the floor of the spaceship to fight against the great pressure during the flight.A. in
C. against
来源:学年重庆万州区分水中学高二12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
How did your friendships begin? Most start with a short conversation on a random day. Asking about a homework assignment in class or complaining about your painful legs after playing in a soccer game, you found your best pal by accident.“Small talk is where all your relationships begin,” Forbes magazine summed up.The following is a five-step guide to making small talk from Bernardo J. Carducci, the director of the Shyness Research Institute at Indiana University Southeast, US. Let’s have a look.Getting startedBegin by talking about the setting, such as the weather outside or the room you are in (“It’s cold in here, isn’tit?”). The purpose of talking about the setting is to show the other person that you are willing to make a conversation.②The personal introductionYou should mention something about yourself, such as your name. A good personal introduction helps move the conversation forward.③Looking for topicsAt this point, you and your conversation partner need to find common ground. This is a good time to ask questions or to refer back to things you’ve said or heard earlier. Don’t worry if it gets quiet. The other person is probably just thinking of something to say.④Expanding the topicThe goal is to keep the conversation going. At every stage, you should be careful not to talk too much. But don’t let the other person dominate the conversation either. If that starts to happen, mention something about yourself when he or she takes a breath.⑤A polite endingWhen ending a conversation, let the person know you’ll be leaving soon, express gratitude for the conversation and set the stage for a future conversation. For example, you could say, “I really must be going soon, but I had a great time chatting with you. I really liked hearing your opinion about that new movie. Here’s my phone number. Call or text me if you know of any other movies you think I might enjoy.”1.According to the article, starting by talking about the setting is meant to ________.A. find common ground
B. impress the other personC. make a conversation
D. make the room warmer2.What does the underlined word “dominate” mean in Tip④?A. interrupt
B. control
D. simplify3.When ending a conversation, you’d better ________.A. talk about how much you want to keep talkingB. show that you’ve not enjoyed the talkC. mention a specific movie that you loveD. give your opinion about the other person’s earlier comments4.The main purpose of the article is to ________.A. encourage students to make more friendsB. give students tips on making small talkC. introduce popular topics for studentsD. teach students how to create friendships
来源:学年重庆巫山中学高二上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
--Could I have a word with you, Mr. White?--OK. _____you make it short. I've got a meeting in five minutes.A. As far as
B. As long asC. If only
D. Now that
来源:学年重庆杨家坪中学高二上第三次月考英语试卷(解析版)
Do swim with others. Otherwise,
you _________.A. can get drowned
B. will get drownedC. might have got drowned
D. might get drowned
来源:学年福建莆田市高三上第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
Dear Mum and Dad,The Collage Entrance Examination is around the corner, I wishI could have a heart-to-heart talk w__1.__ you. Thanks to your __2.___(鼓励) and unselfish love, I have been m__3.__ great progress in my studies. It will be less than three weeks before I take the exam, 4.______ makes me under great pressure. Therefore, good studying conditions and timely help will 5.____ me a lot of good.My dream is the very one you always have. In order to make f_6.___ use of the time, I decide to make a few detailed study 7._____(计划) for the exam. What’s m_8._____, it’s also necessary that I do some physical exercise once in a while so that I can keep h_9._______.All in all, I’m quite 10.________(自信)of my future life and I do wish you good health and a happy life.YoursIi Hua英语写作_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上传于||文档简介
&&对​英​语​很​菜​的​同​学​在​高​考​临​近​时​背​背​写​十​分​左​右​不​成​问​题
大小:48.55KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语作文.假如你叫李华,是某市一名中学生,打算给市长写一封信,反映学校门前交通拥挤的现象内容必须包括以下要点:现象:1.对着公园路,学生上学和放学正好是交通的高峰时间;2.多家长_百度作业帮
英语作文.假如你叫李华,是某市一名中学生,打算给市长写一封信,反映学校门前交通拥挤的现象内容必须包括以下要点:现象:1.对着公园路,学生上学和放学正好是交通的高峰时间;2.多家长
英语作文.假如你叫李华,是某市一名中学生,打算给市长写一封信,反映学校门前交通拥挤的现象内容必须包括以下要点:现象:1.对着公园路,学生上学和放学正好是交通的高峰时间;2.多家长接送孩子上学,使得交通更加拥挤.建议:1.在路上修一座过街天桥;2.你的其他建议.
什么叫对着公园路?对面是公园?
dear mayor,
I am a student of XX middle school. The crowded traffic condition in front of our school has brought a lot of troubles to the students and their parents. There is a park located at the opposite of our school main gate. The time students enter or leave the school is also the peak hour of the traffic. Many parents send and pick up their children near the school with their own bicycles or vehicle, which makes the traffic even more conjested.
I suggest to build a cross bridge over the street to separate the crowd at the peak hours. Some more parking lots can also offer a relief to the conjestion英语作文假设你是李华,在美国学习期间寄住在Mr.White家里,现在刚回到国内.回国后你发现自己的一本笔记本遗忘在他家,因此给他写一封信,请他帮助寄回笔记本.信的主要内容如下:*感谢Mr.White_百度作业帮
英语作文假设你是李华,在美国学习期间寄住在Mr.White家里,现在刚回到国内.回国后你发现自己的一本笔记本遗忘在他家,因此给他写一封信,请他帮助寄回笔记本.信的主要内容如下:*感谢Mr.White
英语作文假设你是李华,在美国学习期间寄住在Mr.White家里,现在刚回到国内.回国后你发现自己的一本笔记本遗忘在他家,因此给他写一封信,请他帮助寄回笔记本.信的主要内容如下:*感谢Mr.White在美国对自己的照顾.*忘记带回一本笔记本.*笔记本里记录有上课的听课内容,非常珍贵.*自己支付邮费.假设你是李华,在美国学习期间寄住在Mr.White家里,现在刚回到国内.回国后你发现自己的一本笔记本遗忘在他家,因此给他写一封信,请他帮助寄回笔记本.信的主要内容如下:*感谢Mr.White在美国对自己的照顾.*忘记带回一本笔记本.*笔记本里记录有上课的听课内容,非常珍贵.*自己支付邮费.
Dear Mr.white:
Thanks you to take care of me in America these days.Sorry,I forgot take my notebook,the notebooks inside have my class's contents.Can you return it back?Thanks a lot,I will pay for express money. BRHuali

我要回帖

更多关于 请假条英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐