I am a student/pupil.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
其他13条回答
I am a pupil.或I am an elementary school student.
I am a elementary school student
I am a student in primary school.
I am a pupil 这问题机器翻译都可以了
I am a primary student.
I am a pupil.
I'm a student.
I am a pupil。
I am a pupil.
I am an elementary school student.
I am a pupil
I am a pupil
i am a student
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译小学各种功能的教室 英语谢谢&&紧急!!!_百度知道
求翻译小学各种功能的教室 英语谢谢&&紧急!!!
美术雕塑篆刻创作室、教师办公室、少先队队室、书法教具室、收发室、工会办公室、程控室、师训处、人工智能实验室、广播室、仪器标本准备室、合班教室、综合治理办公室、配电房、书法教室、劳技教具室、自然数字实验室、校办公室、小会议室、档案室、天文观察室、教研活动室、报告厅、医务室劳技教室、计算机美术教室、美术教具室、学生图书阅览室、少先队办公室、食堂管理办公室、设备控制室、名师工作室、储藏室、形体训练房、心理咨询室、期刊阅览室、自然探究实验室、科技活动室、教工之家、大会议室、传达室、书库、党员活动室、力量训练房、音乐教具室、教师图书阅览室、女更衣室、生物观察室、乐器室、陈列室、男更衣室、财务室、音乐教室书记室、小学劳技科学制作室、体育活动室、美术教室、信息准备室、接待室
一定要地道哦!!
提问者采纳
s locker room, science, sports hall, meeting room, students library journal reading room, relay station, distribution, anthem, natural digital laboratory, biological observatory, information preparation room, the young pioneers showroom in office, music, computer classroom, stacks, teaching Chinese calligraphy, archives, teachers, the research activity, the small room, seal strength training, training room, art sculpture workshop, the teacher studio room, office, artificial intelligence laboratory classroom, LaoJi classroom teaching, union office, comprehensive management office, science and technology, art teaching materials, music, clinicLaoJi LaoJi elementary school classroom, natural inquiry-based LABSSecretary room, young team, canteen centralized management offices., financial room, staff members of the house, there, class library reading room, LeQiShi specimen preparation room, form, school, office, teachers, hall, instruments, and room, counseling, room storeroom, calligraphy class, men and women&#39, the astronomical observatory, program-controlled equipment room, art, qualifications (acteq conference rooms, sports equipment rooms额.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Secretary office,书记室
School office,校办公室
Reception room,接待室
teacher training office,师训处
meeting room,小会议室
conference room,大会议室
House of Education Workers,教工之家
showroom,陈列室
Party member activity Room,党员活动室
The Young Pioneers office,少先队办公室
Young Pioneers team room,少先队队室
finance office,财务室
counseling office,心理咨询室
Sending and receiving room,收发室
Communication room,传达室
comprehensive management office,综合治理办公室
union office,工会办公室
power distribution room,配电房
Technology activity Room,科技活动室
teacher workshops,名师工作室
teaching and research activity...
书记室、Party Secretary's Office
校办公室、school office
接待室reception office、
师训处、teaching affair office
(应该是类似教导处)
小会议室meeting room、
大会议室conference room、
教工之家、staff home
陈列室show room、
党员活动室、party activity room
少先队办公室、Young Pioneers office
少先队队室、Young Pioneers room
财务室financial room、
心理咨询室、psychological counseling room
收发室、mail room
传达室、reception room
(其实跟 接待室 的英文翻译一样)
综合治理办公室、general affairs office
工会办公室、trade union office
配电房、power distribution room
科技活动室、Science Technology Room
名师工作室famous teachers office、
教研活动...
Secretary room, school office, reception room, teacher training office, meeting room, large conference room, staff members of the house , showroom, party room, the Young Pioneers office, Young Pioneers team room, finance room, counseling room, mail room, communicate room, comprehensive management office, union office, power distribution room, technology room, teacher workshops, teaching and research activity room, program-controlled room, radio room, equipment, control room, teacher offices, canteen management office, male locker room, female changing rooms, storage rooms, file rooms, a clinic
Labor and technology classrooms, elementary school scie...
Secretary room, office, school, the small room, qualifications (acteq conference rooms, meeting room, staff members of the house, and room, the young pioneers showroom in office, young team, financial room, counseling, relay station, there, comprehensive management office, union office, distribution, science and technology, the research activity, the teacher studio room, program-controlled equipment room, anthem, teachers, office, canteen centralized management offices, men and women's locker room, room storeroom, archives, clinic
LaoJi LaoJi elementary school classroom, science, natural inquiry-based LABS, natural digital laboratory, biological o...
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助将一段中文翻译成英文,急。。中文:“有人说我们是缺少信仰、理想和激情,迷茫的一代。从小学、中学到大学关心的只是一味地学习、读书。在中国这样一个教育制度背景下,身为一个学生,我们学习是为了什么?将来我们作为一位教育者,又应该怎样去教育自己的学生?”求上段中文的英文翻译。谢绝翻译软件。那种在线翻译了再粘贴过来的就不麻烦了,我自己也可以弄的。
Some say we are lack of belief, ideal and passion, confused generation. From elementary school, high school to college concern just keep learning and reading. Education system in China such a background, as a student, we study is for the sake of what? In the future we as an educator, and how should go education of his students?
Some people say that we are the lost generation which lack of faith,vision and passion. From primary school,secondary schools to the university ,our concern just keep on learning and reading. At backg...
It is said that we are a generation who lost faith ,ideal,passion and ourselves.All we do is just learning and reading from primary schools,to middle schools,to colleges .So,we could not help asking o...
i don't know
Some people said that we are lack the belief, the ideal and the fervor, a confused generation. From care the elementary school, the middle school to the university are only study constantly, study. Un...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码我要翻译下面的摘要,翻译成英文,这是毕业论文的摘要部分_百度知道
我要翻译下面的摘要,翻译成英文,这是毕业论文的摘要部分
摘要当今社会竞争非常激烈,每个人为了站稳生存的脚跟,时时刻刻不敢放穿浮扁簧壮毫憋桐铂昆从自我,拼命的学习,拼命的工作.更多的人为了改变自己的命运,努力的去读大学,读研究生,读博士等等…..社会的这种繁忙,紧张的竞争气氛不仅直接影响到大学,高中,也同样笼罩在本来应该是天真,无忧无虑,快乐的小学校园里.“玩儿”是儿童的天性.这个年龄段孩子们应该轻松的,对老师的课充满期待的气氛中学习.可是现今社会孩子的压力比大人还大我们的教师和家长把这种压力带到了学校和家庭,带给了我们幼稚的孩子.造成一部分学生产生厌学心理.厌学不仅影响孩子一生的的成长.也同时影响学校教育质量的提高.进而影响培养人才的质量.更广泛的说影响到一个民族一个社会一个国家的发展.本文采用问卷调查,访谈法等方法对阿勒泰市富蕴县克孜勒希力克乡牧业寄宿制学校高年级小学生进行了问卷调查和访谈.结果显示,小学高年级学生厌学较为严重,约占36%.厌学在各维度和学生不同的个人背景中存在着差异.进行了学校,家庭,和社会,个人方面的归因分析,在此基础上,从学校角度提出了学校管理及其教师解决小学高年级学生厌学问题的具体策略 关键字 小学高年级学生
我有更好的答案
百度知道提示您:该问题下回答为网友贡献,仅供参考。
网译+修正,仅供参考
当今社会竞争非常激烈,每个人为了站稳生存的脚跟,时时刻刻不敢放从自我,拼命的学习,拼命的工作。
In today's society, the competition is very intense, each person in order to firm survival of the heel, always dare not put from self, study hard, work hard.
更多的人为了改变自己的命运,努力地去读大学、读研究生、读博士等等…
More and more people to change their own destiny, try to read university, graduate students, PhD etc. ...
社会的这种繁忙,紧张的竞争气氛不仅直接影响到大学、高中,也同样笼罩在本来应该是天真、无忧无虑、快乐的小学校园里。
In this busy society, the tense atmosphere of competition not only directly affect the...
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
毕业论文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙把这几句英文翻译成中文,谢谢Well, in elementary school I was in special education classrooms, all through my educational life up until 10th grade.
I say that as my first detail about myself with pride because I've transcended in personal growth.
I'm not ashamed of having been considered "slow"&.
Because now I am considered a bright student.
I've been to the National Young Leaders Congress in Washington (NYLC), and have been admitted to the National.
那么,我在小学教室里通过特殊的教育生活直到10年级.我这样说是因为我第一次详细了解自己自豪,因为我已经超越了个人成长.我不感到被认为“慢”是羞耻的.因为现在我被认为是一个聪明的学生.我曾去过全国青年领袖在华盛顿的国会(NYLC),并已接纳全国.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 变形金刚 翻译 的文章

随机推荐