八年级英语专项练首字母填空
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语首字母填空直接发答案!!谢谢求回答感谢在线等求高手解答英语!!!加分啊_百度知道完成下面的首字母填空,求求各位大虾!快点!!!_百度知道根据所给开头字母填空 求大神sudud!I love the ocean.It’s the place where I can be a___________(73) from the busy world.So when I am f__________(74),I always choose to swim in the ocean to relax myself,which is not f__________(75) from my home.When I was younger,I began having an i___________(76) in the ocean.I would go under water,swim as fast as I could and just try to stay away from my family.It was not because I hated my parents,but because I loved being alone at that time,just h__________(77) nothing.In the ocean,I could see many kinds of fish and have time to e (78) myself alone even if it was just for a moment.However,sometimes I don’t jump into the water but sit on the beach watching something in distance.The ocean’s quietness can make me c____ _______(79) and think about things carefully.At that time I often think of what I s____________(80) do then.I think it is nice and helps me p_______ (81)for a better future.In my heart,the ocean is not only a place where I can relax myself,but it also m____________(82) that I might get closer to my bright future.For me,n_________(83) is more important than the ocean.I can’t leave it forever!
圆圆wan1914
73.away 74.free 75.far 76.interest 77.hate 78.enjoy 79.calm down 80.should 81.prepared 82.nothing 83.means
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
76.interest
c79.alm down
77, 79是c开头 80没有 81没有
83是n开头 麻烦补充下 +5
73.away 74.free 75.far 76.interest 77.hearing 78.enjoy 79.calm 80.should 81.plan 82.means 83.nothing
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级英语首字母填空 的文章

随机推荐