16分钟面试自我介绍一分钟怎么样介绍好?翻译!!

帮我搜索一份口语自我介绍最好是有翻译的_百度知道我想写一份自我介绍,英语.3分钟之内,内容不要太难,要有中文翻译.
卡大傻犠pf1Z
hello,everyone.(大家好).very glad to be here.(非常高兴能来到这里给大家发言)my name is ###,and i am ** years old.(我的名字是###,今年××岁了)now i am a ___school student.(我现在是一名……学生)my favourite subject is English .and i like sports very much .(我最喜欢的科目是英语,而且我很喜欢运动)English brings lots of fun .and sports makse me happy .(英语带给我很多乐趣,而且运动使我快乐)i like this sentence:“ nothing is impossible.”(我最喜欢的一句话就是:一切皆有可能.)so i always try my best to do everything well,and never give up easily.(所以我每一次总是尽力做好每一件事情,从来都不轻易说放弃)so this is me ,i hope to make friends with you all.(这就是我,我希望和大家都能成为朋友.)thank you for listening!(谢谢大家的聆听!)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
To introduce myself(介绍我自己)Hello,every one!(大家好)My name is **** . (我叫****)I'm a 15 years old boy. (我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改)I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Riz...
Good morning/ Good afternoon, 早上好/下午好Everyone here. My name is X, and my English name is Y. 我的名字叫X I graduated from XX university, and majored in TT.我是XX大学毕业 专业是TTThough my major is not Engl...
扫描下载二维码谁能给我一些简单的英文自我介绍,三分钟左右,要有中文翻译的,急!!!!!!
谁能给我一些简单的英文自我介绍,三分钟左右,要有中文翻译的,急!!!!!!
Hello everyone, My name is Lisa, 12 years old this year. I have many Interests and Hobbies: playing table tennis. Swimming and so on. In addition, I also like to listen to music, because I think concerts bring happiness to people. Hope that we get along well, mutual exchange of learning experiences.

翻译大家好,我的名字叫Lisa, 今年12岁。我有许多兴趣与爱好:打乒乓球.游泳等等。此外,我还喜欢听音乐,因为我觉得演唱会为人们带来快乐。希望我们好好相处,相互交流学习经验.
Hello everyone, today I bring you a period of self-introduction. My name is Lisa. A 12-year-old pupils. Because I did not take good care of their own eyes, so the frame a pair of glasses. I am very optimistic personality. I have a lot of the Interests and Hobbies: swimming, ping-pong and so on. I would also like to listen to music, because music brings happiness. Thank you all, I wish you all a good mood. 

翻译:大家好,今天我给您带来一段时间的自我介绍。我的名字叫丽莎。一名12岁的小学生。因为我没照顾好自己的眼睛,所以架了一副眼镜。我的个性非常乐观。我有很多的兴趣与爱好:游泳,乒乓等。我还喜欢听音乐,因为音乐会给人带来幸福。谢谢大家,我祝大家有一个好的心情。
Good moring everyone.Now I would like to make an introduction of myself.My name is Alice,now 17 years old.I am a girl who is always optimistic about everything around me,and I like listening to classical music and watching romantic movies in my spare time.What is more,I like playing table tennis very much.It is so nice to be here staying with you,and I hope we can get along with each other well in further study! 翻译:大家好,现在我要做一下自我介绍。我的名字是Alice,我17岁。我是一个女孩,我每天总是乐观的,我喜欢听古典音乐和看浪漫的电影在休息的时间内。还有更多的,我非常喜欢打桌球。它让人感觉是非常好的,我希望我们可以互相学习交流。
略懂社热议
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
做自我介绍英语翻译
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
做自我介绍英语翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口菜鸟跪求自我介绍翻译!急用,请高手速进_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,098,047贴子:
菜鸟跪求自我介绍翻译!急用,请高手速进收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
请帮忙把下面的自我介绍翻译成英语,急用!谢谢~~在过去3年里,我把大部分的时间都花在如何成为一名老师上。在大学的时候,我参加过很多这方面的活动。比如,我参加过学校举办的教学技巧比赛并最终获得优秀奖。我还多次参加学校举办的义教活动,帮助贫困地区的孩子学习英语。上学期我回到初中母校实习了一个月,指导老师给了我很多建议,让我受益匪浅。此外,我还经常利用寒暑假时间去作家教
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
哪位好心的大哥大姐帮帮忙,急用啊
In the past three years, I keep most of the time spent on how to be a teacher. while in the university, I attended many of the activities. For example, I attended school teaching skills and the finally honorable mention. I had to attend school yoshinori activities, helping the poor areas children study english this semester. I returned to the junior high school student for a month, the teacher gave me a lot of advice, let me well.In addition, I often use of the summer time to be neglected.
in the past three years,i spent a lot being a qualified teacher.when i was in university,i enjoyed so many coaching activities.for example,i took part in The Teaching Skill Contest sponsed by my university and deserved the excellent prize.i had been a volenteer to teach in the
poverty-stricken area.Last term i had been working as a intern for a month in&& my Alma mater.I benifited a lot from my supervisor .Furthermore,i have been English tutors during my summer and winter holidays.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 一分钟自我介绍 的文章

随机推荐