love me like you doyoulikeafool什么意思

当前位置: &
fool for love中文是什么意思
中文翻译爱情傻子为爱痴狂:&&&&n. 〔英国〕(煮熟的)糖水水果拌奶油。 :&&&&n. 1.爱,热爱,爱戴。 give [send] on ...:&&&&爱情傻瓜:&&&&爱情傻瓜:&&&&傻瓜:&&&&我这个笨蛋:&&&&你这个人好糊涂!you:&&&&无法抵制的诱惑:&&&&处处不如:&&&&n. 1.笨人,傻子,白痴。 2.受愚弄[欺骗]的人。
例句与用法Might have been a fool for love , but i m not blind没办法我就是对爱仍盼望受伤了还心不甘I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love , for your dream , for the adventure of being alive我想知道的是你是否甘当傻瓜去追求爱、追求梦想和经历生活的惊险刺激。 I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love , for your dreams , for the adventure of being alive我想知道的是你是否甘当傻瓜去追求爱、追求梦想和经历生活的惊险刺激。 I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love , for your dreams , for the adventure of being alive我想知道,是否你要经历一次冒险的期待,像傻瓜一样为了爱,为了梦想,为了生存的风险I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love , for your dreams , for the adventure of being alive我想知道你是否会疯狂地追求心中的爱、梦想和生活中的惊险刺激,即使众人当你是傻子也无所畏惧。 It doesn ’ t interest me how old you are . i want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love , for your dreams , for the adventure of being alive你多少岁我不敢兴趣。我想知道你是否敢为爱、为梦、为生存之战而甘作傻子。 It doesn ' t interest me how old you are . i want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love , for your dreams , for the adventure of being alive我对你的谋生之道不感兴趣,我只想知道你渴望什么,还有,你是否敢于追逐心中的梦想However , in 1984 he landed the lead in an off - broadway production of fool for love and then , during a trip to los angeles , was selected out of 3 , 000 auditioners to co - star in cybill shepherd s romantic sitcom moonlighting as the egotistical , self - assured private detective david addison在随后到洛杉矶的旅途中,他从3000名试镜者中被选中,在西比尔-谢泼德的浪漫喜剧月光侦探所" moonlighting "中饰演一位逛妄自负的私人侦探大卫-艾迪生。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
fool for love的中文翻译,fool for love是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译fool for love,fool for love的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedLike a Fool-Soundtrack, Like a FoolMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Like a Fool
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Like a Fool - Keir Knightley
We take a chance from time to time
And put our necks out on the line
And you have broken every promise that we made
And I have loved you anyway
Took a fine time to leave me hangin' out to dry
Understand now I'm greivin'
So don't you waste my time
Cause you have taken
All the wind out from my sails
And I have loved you just the same
We finally find this
then you're gone
Been chasin' rainbows all along
And you have cursed me
When there's no one left to blame
And I have loved you just the same
And you have broken every single fucking rule
And I have loved you like a fool
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 20:06
LRC歌词最后由
编辑于 23:52
你可能会喜欢的精选集
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
他说听了这首歌,回心转意
她说唱了这首歌,决定放弃
我看的时候就怕演骚当的Dave把这首歌偷去
自己唱 没人跟我一样的想法么!
以后那个欺负我,我就发这首歌给他,and say bye-bye
一直超爱这部电影每首歌都好听
是什么电影呀
班纳博士?
早安宝宝们
喜欢这个电影
(第1页, 共314条)
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏Like a Fool的人们
听Like a Fool的人也听
关注虾米:像傻瓜一样的爱你。 的翻译是:Love you like a fool. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
像傻瓜一样的爱你。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Love you like a fool.
Love you like a fool.
Love you like a fool.
[object Object]
The fool same loves you likely.
相关内容&aA lot of people become very nervous when it's time to take a test. 当是时间接受考试时,很多人民变得非常紧张。 & agomenasai。。。 gomenasai。。。 & aThe Essence 精华 & aI am determined to fight it out. I am determined to fight it out. & aface to face dimensions 面对面维度 & alove-Smoke 爱烟 & aessentially created to make profits by braking the law 根本上创造通过刹车法律获得利润 & aThe build homes for the pets, cleam them and give thim food and drinks. they even buy clothes for them. you can see many pet shops and pet shops and pet hospitals in western countries. if you have a pet dog, you also need to take it for a walk in the morning or in the evening. 修造家为宠物, cleam他们和授予thim食物和饮料。 他们甚而买衣裳为他们。 您在西方国家能看许多宠物店和宠物店和宠物医院。 如果您有一条爱犬,您也需要采取它为步行早晨或在晚上。 & a要有一颗感恩的心 Must have the heart which feels grateful & a?? ???? ? ???? 它去掉和狭窄手步[keyss] [e]谁它怎么举行 & awill be assured of 将是确定的 & aプロファイル 外形 & a从单纯到冷漠是怎样的疲惫? How exhausted from to indifferent is purely? & a你不要忘记给我来电话 Do not forget gives me to come the telephone & aCause the shit I hear is crazy 导致我听见是疯狂的粪 & athey can't even cry 他们不可能甚而哭泣 & a痴痴 痴 痴 & a不要长时间坐在电脑桌前,这样会有电磁辐射 Does not want the long time to sit in front of the computer table, like this can have the electromagnetic radiation & aWhat's the most comfortable way to get from Shanghai to PUdong Airport 什么是最舒适的方式从上海到浦东机场 & aCommitment must comply with 承诺必须遵照 & a我靠近邓爷爷坐着 I approach Grandpa Deng to sit & a初一年级 First day grade & aI just wake up....its 11:47 here 我醒….这里它的11:47 & abut don't send me that type of pictures 但不要送我图片的那个类型 & ain the middle of China 在中国中间 & a九号就走了,心里好不舍,但也许在另一个地方重新开始对我是好的…… Nine walked, in heart very shed, but perhaps makes a fresh start in another place to me is good ...... & a老师生我们的气了,因为我们犯了错误 Old teachers and students our gas, because we made a mistake & aI can’t stand the rules in my house. 我在我的房子里不可能站立规则。 & a我只有小学毕业证 I only then elementary school graduation card & a跟着思恋
飘到富阳 With is thinking of fondly Flutters Fuyang & aI love your to have felling to you, sincerely think good to you 我爱您有砍伐对您,恳切地认为好对您 & a我们每天花3个小时看电视 We spend for 3 hours to watch the television every day & a促进小学同学们 Promotion elementary school schoolmate & a格尺 Standard ruler & a上海处于中国西面 Shanghai is in west China & a爱你一生无悔! Loves your life regretless! & a小学英语对我来说很难 Elementary school English is very difficult to me & afuck the life 与生活性交 & a英雄的灵魂 Hero's soul & aIf a school child is not interested in a subject,he forgets what he learns quickly 如果小学生不是对主题感兴趣,他忘记什么他迅速学会 & aare scored 被计分 & ano,their books are new 没有,他们的书是新的 & a神奇008 Mysterious 008 & a我有点累 I am a little tired & athe assistive device assistive设备 & ado you have a MSN ID 您有MSN ID & adosent look to busy at work for you 讲师神色二包括那工作为您 & aos there any mail for me 那里os任何邮件为我 & a老头 我真的需要你 Old man I really need you & ai trust him 我信任他 & a美丽人生008 Beautiful life 008 & a今天我们会出去旅游,去卧龙大熊猫基地 Today we can exit to travel, go to the person of outstanding talent living in seclusion panda base & a像傻瓜一样的爱你。 The fool same loves you likely. &

我要回帖

更多关于 love you like a fool 的文章

随机推荐